• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Serving David Ch. 2

Serving David Ch. 2

123

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Part 2: A New Home

Tawny walked a step or two behind Dave through the airport terminal. He carried the large suitcase and gave the smaller one to her. He had slept through the entire flight and Tawny had laid her head on his shoulder, sleeping along with him for most of the flight. Dave was quiet, and Tawny guessed he was still a little groggy from the unusual sleep schedule he had been keeping the past few days. Las Vegas can do that to you, she thought, but it was usually from gambling, not fucking. When they finally got to the garage, Dave started launching into his gabbing again, explaining what he did for a living and all about his house. He was evidently proud of his work, which seemed to be a hodge-podge of different schemes all meant to make money. He was also proud of his house, which he said was in a remote area in the foothills and was perfect for "what he had in mind for her." Tawny was full of ideas about what these things might be and despite the fact she had asked more than once; Dave was keeping his secrets. He opened the car door for her and told her to get in and then got into his own side.

The car was an older model Chrysler sedan with a big bench seat, so she slid in close to Dave as soon as he pulled the door shut. Tawny was wearing her simple black dress and a thin bra. Dave had told her not to wear the chains and collar for the trip, and to leave her underwear off as well. Her feet were wrapped in the thin black straps of black high heels. Dave started the car and then turned toward her with his devious smile on his face.

"I still can't believe you're here. I'm feeling hot for it again. Slip your dress up high on your thighs baby and let me see your pussy."

Tawny felt a little quiver in her pussy. Dave made her feel so sexy all the time. She wiggled her ass on the car seat and worked her hem up a few inches so it just covered her vee and then she pulled the hem up with her hand and tilted her thighs so her pink slit was visible for him. Dave cupped her pussy with his fingers and wiggled his middle finger until it slipped up through her slit while he covered her mouth with his and sucked on her tongue. He moved his finger through her warm, pink femininity until he felt the squishing warmth of her wetness. He held the kiss a few moments and then broke away, looking into her eyes while his finger moved freely through her pussy.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you as soon as we get home baby. As soon as we clear the parking gate, I want that bra off and it's your job to make sure I stay hard and you stay wet all the way home."

His directness and obvious interest in her sexuality made her feel so wanted and special. She told him yes, and smiled at him while he backed the car out of the space. It was getting dark out and Tawny waited patiently until the car began to accelerate away from the parking garage gate. She ran her hand along his chest and then down to his waist. As the car entered the highway, she felt lower and found his warm bulge along his right leg. She worked it and rubbed him gently until it began to swell and form a distinct ridge along his leg. He glanced at her a moment and smiled. Tawny kissed his shoulder once and then leaned back to remove her bra. She slipped the straps off her dress and unsnapped her bra. She dropped it into the back seat and ran her hands under her soft, tanned breasts before pulling her dress straps back up over her twin mounds. She rubbed her thumbs over her nipples a couple times until they swelled just bit and pressed against the thin fabric of her black dress.

Tawny turned her attention to her Master. She still could not get over how fortunate she was. He was perfectly dominating and made her feel so good and pleasing. She reached down and pulled the dress up to her waist and opened her thighs a bit, and then licked her finger and pressed it into her pussy. She ran her index finger into her slit so it spread her wetness out. In a few moments, she could smell the damp, slightly acrid odor of her sex as it filled the car. She smiled again, watching Dave while he pretended to be concentrating on his driving. She wanted him to smell her, so he knew how hot she was for his cock to be in her, fucking her and using her for his satisfaction. Her other hand reached over is thigh and massaged his cock. She was so happy to find it more swollen and hard than a few minutes before.

"David, Master," Tawny smiled and giggled as she said the words, "I can't wait to get home so I can fuck for you again. I hope I can be as good a fuck as you have always dreamed of."

Dave grinned devilishly.

"Oh you will baby, you will, I can assure you of that. If I have any problems, I know just how to get you to change your ways so you will please me."

Dave decided to ask a couple questions that had been on his mind. He hated the obvious question, but he had to ask it. "OK Tawny, so tell me, how did you ever get into this slave business?"

Tawny had expected the question eventually. She hated the question, but she knew it would come. "Well, Master, I'm one of those people who recognizes she likes sex. In fact, I love it and that took me to the d/s lifestyle." Tawny shifted around in the car seat so her thighs were open and her pussy faced him. "I chose to live with a woman who was once in this program, served as a sex slave. She told me I'd be good for it, so I am here."

"So that's it? You just like sex?"

"That's the more important reason. Of course, I can't keep this up forever. Let's just say that I expect to live comfortably after my contract runs out."

"So, you get paid for it."

"In a way sir, you see, you can't really make love with someone just for money, you have to like it, a lot. That's why it is a lifestyle choice, not just a job. Its not prostitution, its just a way of life, a pleasurable way of life, don't you think?"

Dave grinned at her and glanced down at her pussy. "OK, well, thanks for the explanation. Now, let's put that pretty mouth back to work.."

His hand ran up her side to her neck and pulled her down toward his crotch. Tawny worked at his belt and pant closure quickly, working his zipper down and holding his underwear back until she could pull his half-hard cock up so she could get to it with her mouth. The road became less trafficked and darker and Tawny fell onto his shaft, sucking his big cock with eager lips. He placed his hand on her head once in a while, directing her to slow down, or increase the rate of movement of her mouth over his shaft. She felt the car turn sharply and then stop just as his hand went onto her head and pressed it down. His cum shot up his shaft and back in the rear of her mouth, filing her mouth quickly with the flow of his male seed. Tawny lifted up and swallowed hard and continued to suck him gently until his hand pulled back on her hair.

"Perfect timing. Dave laughed out loud. Welcome to your new home."

Tawny lifted her head and peered out into the dim light of the dusk. The area was heavily wooded and the house looked like a huge old mansion, dark and foreboding. Dave opened his door and got out and came to her side of the vehicle. He pulled her out by the arm and began to work her dress up over her head.

"You won't be needing this much any more baby. You have me all worked up again. I've been smelling your pussy for the last half hour and just came to the conclusion that I never have to wait any more."

Dave pulled the dress roughly off her head and tossed it aside and then took her back by the trunk of the car and pushed her down onto it. He let his pants fall down and held her wrists and spread them out with his arms, stretching her over the car trunk and then began to fuck her. His cock was still somewhat limp, but her pussy was soaked and it easily slipped into her as he pushed and worked his hips against hers.

Getting fucked on the trunk of his car made Tawny felt cheap and used. It wasn't what she had expected. He was raping her, not making love, but his animal-like lusting made her shiver with excitement and her pussy throbbed and undulated from the friction of his cock sliding through her vagina and hardening anew. He was glaring into her eyes as his hips shook and fucked into her with hard and steady thrusts.

"You really do love it don't you Tawny? You enjoy fucking a lot. I think you'd be happy entertaining lots and lots of horny men, wouldn't you baby? Would you like me to make you into a whore bitch? Fucking guys all day and all night?"

Tawny was feeling so good. Dave's cock was so big and hard and she did like to feel him in her.

"I do like fucking Sir. Especially you. I love your cock, it's so perfect in me. But I'll fuck as many men as you want me to. I do what you tell me to do, especially when it comes to fucking."

Dave smiled and humped his slave, feeling her pussy tighten and then slacken as his shaft slipped in and out of her. Tawny watched his face and worked her kegel in a steady rhythm so his cock was caressed and massaged in her pussy. Sometimes, she would utter a soft gasp when a spasm shot through her loins, sending a ripple of pleasure through her body and producing a tightness in her pussy that Dave could feel on his cock.. Dave began to pant and she could see sweat forming on his face in the dim light of early evening. She tensed and his hips jerked. Tawny held her pussy tight and then shook when the ripples of pleasure grew into waves of ecstasy in her vagina. Dave groaned and pushed into her hard and then they both shivered and tensed as their orgasms erupted in perfect harmony.

………………………………………………….

Tawny swallowed hard. Dave was still cringing with his fingers laced in her hair, so she breathed deep and continued to suck his warm organ until he pulled her face away from his crotch. Dave seemed a little on edge, but she was sure it was only because he was leaving for the day and it would be the first time she would be left alone in the house. Or so she thought.

Dave finally pulled on her head and Tawny let his flaccid meat slip away from her lips. She swallowed the little remains of his excrements and smiled up to him, meeting his pleased face with her dark eyes.

"Good job, like always baby." Dave stretched his arms and fumbled with his clothing before stepping into the bathroom. "Come with me Tawny, come kneel in the bathroom while I shower."

Tawny got up and stepped into the small bathroom and knelt on the cold floor. She was naked, not even wearing her heels yet. Dave woke up, fucked her, anally this morning, and then had her wash it and then suck him. She had been working his penis for his second orgasm of the day for nearly a half hour. She had already determined, in the week of her service to him, that he was slower in the morning than at other times. Still, he had been consistent and showed amazing stamina for a man in his forties. She had pretty much been fucked continuously for the entire three weeks.

Tawny waited patiently while Dave showered. She expected him to say something, because he was a very chatty man when he wasn't actually fucking her, but he simply showered and Tawny waited. Tawny reflected on the kind of man Dave was while she watched his blurry outline in the shower stall. At first, she was afraid he was getting too close with her, like, falling in love close, but when he brought her down to his dungeon room in the basement, that illusion faded. He was harsh, and it became clear that his purpose was sexual. She had disappointed him that night. She wasn't up to his expectations and she had broken down too fast when he played with her tits. Tawny couldn't quite understand the excitement over hurting her breasts like that. She tried to get into it, to feel the endorphin rush, but it just plain hurt, so she cried and screamed. The experience had tuned Dave off and the moment was ruined.

Tawny was still sorry she had disappointed him, but they each had taken something away from the experience. One was that Dave was not in love with her. Tawny was happy about that, because she didn't feel capable of a love relationship and felt like a one way relationship would be uncomfortable, if not a real handicap after her six month service period was over. The other thing taken away was that Dave knew that Tawny really did have limits. Not that she wasn't willing to try, but so far, the BDSM pain thing wasn't a turn on for her. Dave told her he would work on it. That was a very good thing in Tawny's mind. She really wanted to get better as a recipient of pain from a dominant, and Dave was understanding enough to break her and push her limits at a tolerable pace. He said he was encouraged when he took her back down yesterday. He worked on her ass and she had done much better. Dave had been turned on enough to have an orgasm right after she did and she really felt good when she felt his cum splatter all over her back.

Dave looked out through the steamy shower door at his slave. He could not possibly be more pleased with her. She still gave him a hard-on just looking at her. Any day of the last three weeks would be the best day of sex in his life and it was just a beginning. At first he had made the mistake of thinking of her as a partner, a friend, like a girlfriend, but when she went wacko in the basement, he woke up and realized that she was a sex machine and if he used her well, she would work well, like any other machine. You keep it oiled; a little maintenance and you can run it hard within its operating limits. She had operating limits, just as the company that she served had told him, and he had edged her against the limits. He was sure he could stretch her out a little more, just like he had stretched her tight pussy to take his cock, but he would be wary of damaging her, burning her out, so to speak.

Dave shut the water off. He cracked the door, letting the steam flow out into the cooler bathroom where Tawny sat patiently. He grabbed the towel and patted himself and looked out at her. Her eyes were right on him, those dark, beautiful holes that were always looking at him while she was sucking his cock or when he was fucking her. He tried to push the thought aside, because it made his cock hard, and he wanted it to stay soft for now.

"Well, baby, today is the big day. Master's gonna be leaving you all alone in the house, at least for a while."

He reached the towel to her and turned around. Tawny got up and massaged the absorbent material into his back. He tried to think of a clever way to tell her, but he simply couldn't. Tom had called him yesterday, excited that the company had approved him for use of their equipment. He had told him that the rest of the approvals would all come through this week.

That's what Dave had been waiting for. Now he could start turning his good fortune into a real fortune. He turned around and took the towel back from his slave and smiled at her.

"You're going to have a visitor today baby. Remember when I told you that you'd be fucking lots and lots of people for me?"

Dave carried the conversation on while he walked into the bedroom. He pointed onto the bed and Tawny followed him and lay on the bed, stretching herself out sexily. Dave grinned and ran his finger up her leg and tapped the tip at her pussy. Tawny moved and opened her thighs so he could see and feel her slit.

"Do yourself bitch, slowly, while I tell you some things."

Tawny moved her body, sensually, and dragged her finger to her pussy. She looked at him attentively and slipped her finger into her damp chasm. She tensed her tummy as the first tingling ripples of pleasure emanated from her finger tip as it slowly moved through her labia and up over her pink bud of sexual pleasure. She began to think about the visitor and the strangeness and mystery just added to her building sexual appetite propelled by her wandering finger.

Dave tried to suppress his desire to hop n the bitch and fuck her again, but he had to get on with some business. Before he even went to Las Vegas, he had told some of his better friends and some business associates about his new "girlfriend". Dave figured that he could use her to set himself up with a few deals he wanted to settle, but that he lacked the capital to pull off. This slave would be his capital for the things he wanted from them. As for his friends, it was always understood that they would share women who were willing to be shared and making a little cash on the deal was not thought to be bad. Besides, this one was a fucking machine and he wanted to keep it used, so having friends and business associates "rent" her while he was busy would serve both purposes. The only obstacle was the restrictions the company placed on sex partners. Each had to apply for a permit and be inspected for mental and physical health. Tom's had come in and the others would be in soon. Tom was worth a new engine for the '57 Chevy he was restoring.

"Your friend for the day will be here at about noon. Fix yourself up, you know, clean inside and out, smelling like a whore, all that stuff, and dress like a whore too."

Dave paused, thinking about the kind of guy Tom was; a little bit of a redneck.

"I think, tight jean shorts, a halter; one that ties in front, and heels baby."

Dave laughed and looked at his slave, seeing if she picked up on his ever-constant reference to heels, which he loved so much, because it made a girl seem so vulnerable and feminine. He was almost sorry he had looked her way. She was well into herself, working her finger into her pretty cunt and rolling her hips, like a bitch in heat.

"Are you hearing all this baby?"

Tawny was hearing it. She was excited by the prospect of pleasing Dave again by being a real good girl for a stranger.

"Yes I am Master. I'll do the very best I can for your friend and be very good. You do want me to be very good, without any, restrictions Sir?"

"No, no restrictions, just, don't do anything I wouldn't have you do. But you know, not a word about your status, with the company I mean. You're my live-in and we met in Las Vegas. That's all he needs to know. Any other questions you can handle with the standard bullshit."

Dave grinned at her; pleased by her attitude. No girlfriend, not one that looked and fucked like Tawny anyway, would ever be so supportive of his needs as she was. He grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

"Time to go. Now you be good and lay off your pussy now. Save it for Tom."

He turned once more before leaving the bedroom doorway.

"Do good, like I know you will, and you'll be entertaining rooms full soon. And we'll start to check out some of your other talents. Don't worry, by the way, they all have company health checks. You have done well by me, so I will honor my part of the bargain."

Dave threw a kiss and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the TV remote and pushed a button and threw the control onto the bed near her and left. Tawny looked at the TV – VCR as she heard the door shut. She considered what he said, that she'd be fucking rooms full by the weekend. Dave's house was getting more exciting by the day. The thought made her pussy stir.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Serving David Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds