Serving David Ch. 2

The TV flickered and a videotape came on. It was her, dancing along a floor, stripping. Tawny picked up the controller and looked for the off button. She had seen this before. It was the one where she had conceded to that obscene, yet so erotic act in front of that audience at Brad's house. So Dave knew, and apparently liked the idea. The thought made her pulse race. She'd be doing the same in front of Dave then. Tawny didn't quite understand why men, and women, for that matter, liked to see her fuck like that, but it didn't matter really. She was sold on it now and as long as her partner didn't mind, she would be more than happy to do it again. It was the most primordial and stimulating experience she had ever had. Rather than shut the tape off, Tawny sat on the bed and watched. Maybe she did understand why they liked to watch after all.

* * * * *

Tawny was still brushing out her hair when the doorbell rang. It was not quite noon. Tawny walked toward the door, pausing at the hall mirror to look at her image one more time. The shorts were tight, so tight that her lips showed as slight curves flanking the front seam. The denim halter was tied in a bow and pushed her breasts up so there was a discernable cleavage. Her nipples were still stiff, so they bulged against the thin denim material. Her rings were barely noticeable as small crescents below her swollen nipples. Her legs looked nice. Tawny cocked one foot out and placed her hands on her bare hips. The heels were tall and made her look just the way Dave liked. She tightened her tummy and looked at her navel, pleased with the way it dimpled in on the taught canvas of her tummy.

Tawny opened the door, first a crack and then all the way when she saw the single male standing on the doorstep. He was a small man, just about her height and thin. He was clean-shaven and young, maybe 30, or just about her age. He was dressed casually, in jeans and a polo shirt and a baseball cap and he wore a pair of reflective sunglasses. The glasses pointed toward her and he was motionless for a moment.

Tom looked at the girl in the doorway. He could hardly believe it. This was not what he had expected at all. When Dave had talked to him about getting the engine, in mint condition, for his project car in return for some sex with his girlfriend, he told him to take a hike. No little whore of Dave's was worth that much, but now Tom was spinning ideas about how to get the engine as cheaply as possible. The girl he was looking at was not a cheap little whore. This was a classy girl and absolutely beautiful. He hoped this was Tawny, so he finally found some words.

"Are you Tawny?"

Tawny smiled at the confused-looking man in front of her.

"Yes I am, and are you Tom? If so, come right in."

Tawny stepped back a little, but stayed inside the door frame so Tom would move close to her to enter.

"Yes, Tom, that's my name."

Tom stepped into the door way and moved in front of the girl. She was his height, 5'10" with her heels on. He looked into her eyes a moment and she stared back at him, smiling, a friendly look, and she didn't move, letting him get right into her space. His chest was very close to hers and he pushed himself into her very lightly, just enough to feel the softness of her breast on his chest, and she didn't move at all.

"You aren't quite what I had expected."

"I'm not? What did Dave tell you? He just told me to be good. Did he tell you the same thing?"

Tawny laughed at her self-generated joke and stood still, near to him while she pushed the door closed. She wanted to be approachable, so she broke the ice as quickly as possible. Tom looked her over a moment. She was unbelievable. Long, smooth legs, a skinny waist, and beautiful skin, tanned, nice round tits with headlights on and a beautiful face and smile. She looked cute, innocent, yet somehow, seemed to be screaming fuck me with her look. Tom put his hands up to her upper arms and held her lightly, pushing her gently back toward the door. She backed up without a hint of protest, as though he was leading her in a dance. She seemed to be hitting on him and that encouraged him.

"No he didn't tell me to be good, I just expected something else, I mean….well, it doesn't matter what I expected, but it's a shame he told you to be good."

Tawny laughed and leaned back against the door as he held her arms. He became bolder, grasping her a little tighter while he stared at her body through the mysterious shield of his sunglasses.

"I don't think he meant good, like in good, but more like be a good girl. Don't you think so?"

Tom lifted the glasses off his eyes and looked at her a moment, and then dropped his eyes to her breasts. Tawny saw his eyes move and knew he was looking over her body now and he wanted her to know it too. She took a deeper breath and her heart rate picked up a beat. She had dropped him the hint that she would bottom for him, something he had to already know if Dave had sent him, but still, the games must be played out, she thought.

"And, can you be a really good girl for me Tawny?"

Tom felt his cock swell in his shorts. God, he thought, she is so fucking fine. Dave will have his fucking engine as long as this bitch fucks as good as she looks.

"Oh, yes Sir, I will be a very good girl for you. Master told me to be."

Tom grinned and looked at her face again. It was a definitive statement of submission and it set his blood flowing. She was going to be fucking great; he knew it! He looked down at her cleavage, looked over her little bumps that hid her nipples and pulled at one end of her closure tie on her halter.

Tawny felt the material pull and the knot fall apart. He was excited, she could tell and she knew her nipples were still nice and erect. He was getting right into the action, so her plan had worked. She was being a good girl, and she hoped Dave would be pleased by her performance for the first of what she figured would be many friends of his. Tom felt his heart surge when the folds of denim fell away from her breasts. He looked upon her perfect mango shaped mounds topped with dark round areola and beautifully tight and pointed nipples. A ring ran through the base of each nipple stem and the areola were dark, her tit-flesh was deeply tanned, just like the rest of her body. He put his hands on them right away, feeling the warmth and softness. Her nipples brought one thing to his mind immediately, and that was how sexy they would look with a tight clamp biting into them.

His hands felt warm on her breasts and his gentle squeezing felt good. She smiled and glanced down to his hands a moment just as he spoke.

"Jesus, you have some very fine tits here girl. Soft, warm, smooth and these are very, very excellent nipples baby. These are just the kind of nipples I like to see dressed up a little. Do you have access to Dave's play area, in the basement doll?"

Tawny felt a stab of disappointment. He was probably heavy into BDSM. It wasn't her best area, but she had to do well for him or Dave might be upset or disappointed. Maybe Dave had brought him for just that reason, she thought, because she had fucked up so badly with Dave down in the basement. But maybe he could be steered away from the basement, she thought. Tawny decided to try that approach.

"Master has never said. It isn't my home Sir."

Tom picked right up on it. She didn't want to go into Dave's dungeon with him. She was afraid of it. Nothing could be better, he thought, a frightened bitch can be a very hot bitch. It turned him on. He closed his right hand to her nipple and pinched it firmly between his thumb and forefinger. He watched her face and pressed until he saw that frightened, painful look appear on her face.

"I didn't ask you that baby, I asked if you have access. I just might have to whip these pretty tits for not answering me girl. Or maybe that's what you want."

Tawny tensed her shoulder. His pinching fingers hurt, her nipple felt like it was being crushed, but there was something erotic about this. Tom was turning her on, her pussy was wet and the thought of him hurting her and making her horny seemed somehow appealing. Somehow she felt like she could trust his judgment, maybe because she knew that Dave had let him in here to use her. She took a deep breath and thought about her breasts being whipped by this man and blurted out a better reply.

"I c-can bring you there Sir, and I know where most of his things are."

The pressure came off her nipple.

"Oh, I know where everything I want is down there, girl. Do you think I have never been there?"

Tawny started to answer, but his fingers went to her lips, cutting her off. He stared into her eyes.

"I won't hurt you much sugar. Bet you'll like it. You just leave things to me and you'll be fantasizing about seeing me again tonight."

He caressed her breasts again and leaned his face into her, taking his first kiss. His lips were warm and his kiss hard. He turned his head, sucked at her mouth until he had her tongue in his and he sucked on it firmly. Tawny felt her heart race and he moved one hand to her neck to feel her carotid artery. He felt her pulse and it revealed the level of excitement in her body. He broke the kiss and smiled at her, knowingly, like someone who knew a secret.

"Show me the cunt honey."

The detached, clinical, yet earthy way he told her to show him her sex gave her a rush. Tawny moved her fingers to her shorts, working the buttons on down until the tight jeans were split to her crease. She stared at him, admiringly, confident that he would top her well. Tom backed away from her, still holding her arms, but back so he could see her pussy. Tawny wiggled the shorts down her thighs and to her feet so she could lift her foot out and spread her legs wide for him. He gave her a disgusted look and shook his head. Tawny paused, wondering; what was he was disappointed about? Like a light turning on, she reacted quickly to her thoughts and slipped her fingers to each side of her pink gash and tugged it up and out so her fleshy folds opened, exposing her womanhood for his view.

"Better. I hope you don't fuck up like that with Dave all the time. If so, I'd expect you'd have a hard whipped little cunt. Now let me see here."

He smiled when his eyes focused on the ring that splayed through the slick, pink nub of a clit. He reached down flicked the ring once and looked into her eyes to see the reaction. He poked into her gash with his finger, looking and examining, almost like a Doctor. He held a wet finger up in front of her eyes before he tapped it to her lips and then sucked it dry. Then he leaned in and took another long wet kiss from her, licking at her lips and making wet, sucking noises while he moved his mouth over hers. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again.

"You're real wet down there Tawny. Maybe I was wrong, you really do want to feel my control, feel my whip on you. Or maybe, you're just learning. You a learner baby?"

Tawny shook her head nervously, looking past him, afraid to admit the truth, both because she didn't want to be known as new to anything and because she was afraid of the consequences of her reply.

"I am not experienced Sir."

Tom grinned and went back to massaging her breasts, but more harshly and firmly this time.

"Jesus, you are fucking perfect baby. Come with me and get ready for one of the strongest orgasms of your life! Leave your shorts and top right here. And get the rings out of your cunt and your nipples, we won't be using them and a strap on metal can cut."

He stepped back and let her lead the way to the basement, even though he new perfectly well where it was and that Dave never locked it. On the way he watched her smooth, tanned ass and noticed how round and soft it was. He'd just have to bury his cock in there sometime soon too, he thought.

"Oh, and let me say, you taste very fine. I'm gonna have to dine on that pussy of yours soon Tawny. I know you'll like that. Don't you like to have your pussy sucked honey?"

Tawny listened to him talking about her and sex and it made her feel cheap and available. That was just the way she was and the sexy innuendos made her feel good. She turned on the stairs briefly and looked up to him.

"Yes Sir, I love to feel my pussy sucked. Thank you for the offer Sir."

Her voice reverberated off the close-in stairwell and the dirty talk coming from her lips made her feel all the more ready for his sex. She continued down, her heels clicking down the stairway and onto the cold concrete of the basement floor. It was cool and humid in the basement and she sensed her nipples stiffening up and her skin stirred with little waves of gooseflesh. She went to the gas torches and lit them, and then switched off the overhead lighting. It was dark and the flickering torchlight cast strange shadows onto the walls. Tawny turned to her dominant and smiled.

"How may this girl serve you in this place Sir?"

Tom smiled and looked around the room. He was so very pleased with her submission. She was so formal, yet so casual too. Her evident inexperience with pain management gave his hard-on a lift. He loved teaching girls to feel the pleasure that he knew was present in every body with the experienced manipulation and production of their natural pleasure chemicals.

"Fetch me clamps, tight ones baby, and a flogger, and a switch and a strap on a crop, oh and a tawse. Set them on that table."

Tom unbuttoned his shirt as he pointed to a table next to a play area that had ceiling ropes, a pole and floor rings. Tawny moved quickly to collect the items. She wasn't sure where everything was, so she opened and closed several cabinets before meeting with success. She noticed he was undressing while she worked, leaving nothing on but a pair of black bikini-style briefs. She took her first glimpse of his manhood. He bulged at the crotch. There was man meat there, but how much was difficult to guess.

Tawny looked at the drawer full of clamps. There had to be a dozen and Tawny was not sure which would qualify as tight. Tom saw her gazing.

"If I'm not happy with the clamps, I'll whip your tits red and get a pair I do like, so get some that will hurt honey. You can only make me happy if you'll be hurting for me baby."

Tawny shivered and her vision blurred as a tears welled up in them. She didn't like clamps on her nipples. His self-confidence and hurried pace frightened her. She began to have doubts and anxiety, wondering if Dave even knew he was going to use her like this, in the basement. She picked up a pair of clamps, slipped it on her finger to test it and put it back. She did that several times until she found a pair that was loathsomely tight. They weren't the tightest pair, but those felt like they would crush right through her flesh and damage her. She looked over toward him and, while he wasn't looking, flicked her nipples several times, trying to get them as hard as possible to resist the bite of these clamps. She sniffled and put them into her hand and walked to the play area next to the table. She tried to wipe her tears, but he looked up at her and grinned just as she felt another tear well up on her cheek. She placed the clamps down and then removed her clit and nipple jewelry while he stared at her. His gaze was making her nervous and uneasy now.

Tom came over to the play area and picked up the tools, flicking them and looking up at Tawny. He grinned at her again, mockingly, evidently relishing her distress.

"Getting a little frightened? You should be, so don't worry about it. It's going to hurt like a bitch baby, but that's what you want don't you? I want to watch you wrestle with the discomfort. It makes me hot. Isn't that what you want? To make me all hot and horny for you honey?"

He reached over and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. Tawny thought for a moment. She can turn him on with the clamps, she thought. Yes, she wanted to do that, wanted to do what he said so he'd want her, want to fuck her and touch her body.


"Y yes, I want to make you hot sir"

He grinned wide, listening to her. Dave was so right, he thought, she was a real keeper.

"Clamp them. Now."

Tawny shivered with distress. He was going to make her put them on herself. She felt a tear run down her cheek and picked up a clamp. She opened it and closed it and the tension made her nervous, anticipating how much it would hurt. Tom slapped the table hard with a switch he was playing with in his hand.

"Put them fucking on! Right now cunt!"

Tawny jumped at his loud voice. She sighed and another tear ran down her face. She was confused by her emotions. Was she afraid, was she disappointed about not being able to please Tom? Was she afraid of what Dave would think?

"Yes Sir."

Tawny bleated the answer out and fumbled with the clamp. She opened it and held it to her nipple. She had to pull the flesh out with her other finger to get the clamp fully seated around her fleshy nub.

The switch crashed down on the table again and his voice bellowed out.

"It is not that fucking much of a deal. Put the fucking clamp on now damn it!"

Tawny couldn't understand her emotions and was frightened. Her heart raced and she leaked tears. Her fingers shook and she let the clamp go. Tawny shook her fingers and danced about a little. The pain was too much. She thought she couldn't take it. It was crushing her nipple and it stung badly. Tawny let out a nervous wailing moan through her tears.

Tom watched with joy. His cock throbbed as he watched her moan and wiggle around on her feet. He could almost smell her endorphins pile up in her body. He moved closer and swung the switch so it caught her across the ass, leaving a straight, red welt.

Tawny winced and reached back to grab her ass where the switch had striped her with a line of burning pain. She immediately shut up and grabbed the other clamp. She pressed it to her other nipple. She knew it would hurt, but not as much as the switch. She let it sink into her flesh and wiggled her hands again.

Tom watched with amused interest. He knew that she completely forgot about the sting in her nipple as soon as the switch bit into her ass. He had to get her restrained fast, so she felt the helplessness of her situation and he could keep her fear riding. He'd need to add a little sexual stimulation too to balance the pain out. Tom came at her like a crazed man, grabbing her hands and thrusting them up over her head, he pushed her against a vertical pole and pressed her back to the rough wood with his hips while he looped ropes over her wrists and then pulled the working ends, stretching her long, thin body out against the pole. His sudden movement made her frightened and now she was bound and helpless. She was concerned, anxious, and those emotions overcame the pressure on her nipples. Her breasts now felt like a dull throbbing ache. Tom ran his hands over her flesh, feeling her thighs, stomach and turned her so her ass was facing out and he ran his fingers over her soft, brown cheeks. His hands felt good, touching her skin. She felt super sensitized and her pussy was moving, clenching and relaxing as she worked her kegel to produce all the motion she could in her sensuous cunt. His touching melted away her fear and anxiety. The pain faded, replaced by a fuzzy, warm feeling of captivity and erotica. She felt faint, yet aware of what was happening to her and she wanted to fuck, wanted to feel something in her.

"God you are a hot bitch! I just can't decide what to whip first."

Tom rubbed his hands over her ass cheeks, giving her a little sexual stimulus, touching her nakedness and kissing the soft warm flesh of her upturned breasts.

"Should I work your ass?"

He turned her, running his fingertips along the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Or your tits?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds