Serving David Ch. 2

Tom then reached down, feeling her cunt, rubbing her wet excitement all over her labia and tickling at her clit.

"Or maybe I should whip this hot pussy."

Tom grinned as her eyes caught his. He knew she was close, she was hot, overflowing with endorphin-fueled energy. He reached out to her, rubbed her cunt again, feeling the flow from her excited sex.

"Or maybe I should whip you in all three."

Tawny felt her heart skip into a higher gear when he touched her again. Her pussy jerked inside. The thought of him whipping her all over was so erotic. She wanted him to touch her pussy, even if it had to be a whipping. Her breasts were throbbing, but it was a dull ache, not a stinging sensation like it had been. She felt dizzy, like she was high and she loved the feeling.

Tom knew she would cum in a moment if he slapped her pussy. He had seen it a dozen times, especially in new girls. This one was hot, very hot and he wanted to ease her into it so he could fuck her while she was still hot. He also knew he had to get the clamps off soon, or her nipples would bruise.

"Can't make up your mind? Well, I get to choose then."

Tawny bit her lip in utter disappointment again. She felt like she had failed and now she might not get her pussy whipped.

"Pussy sir, whip my pussy please. Whip my cunt please Sir."

Tom grinned as his suspicion was confirmed, but placed his fingers on her clamps anyway.

"You're too late. I've already made my choice. These tits are mine now."

He pulled gently on the clamps and Tawny groaned and shook. He pressed them together and both came free at once. Tawny breathed deep, but then whimpered as the after-flow of blood gave her a burning and stinging sensation in each breast. Tom knew it would come and timed his first stroke with the after flow.

The first lash from the strap caressed the soft under curve of her left breast. Tawny flinched, but the warm sting was like a tease and she could feel her areola and nipple swell with the attention her breast was receiving. She opened her eyes and looked toward Tom and she smiled, urging him on to use her and give her the orgasm she could feel lurking in her lions. She felt so fucking hot and she was begging with her eyes for him to touch her flesh, slap her, and make her cum. Tom met her eyes and knew she was feeling it now, her primal urge was up and her body was flowing with the powerful sexual energy that only a strong orgasm could now release. He swung his strap with practiced precision, slapping the soft flesh of her breasts, heating her skin and giving her body a feeling of intense attention. It took skill, he reasoned, to turn a frightened submissive into a bitch-in-heat, begging to cum.

Tom could see it building and knew that every stinging lash was bringing her closer to ecstasy. He suspected that Dave had simply bumbled his attempt to bring her up with a clumsy beating. She was a wonderful object to use, so sensuous, so predictable, so easy to work up, if she was handled right. Tom kept whipping her tits just the right way, with just the right amount of wrist action. He did it for the pleasure he got from seeing a beautiful creature bathing in the kind of sexual ecstasy he thought only he could bring out in a woman. He was getting a severe erection watching it and was poised to take her as soon as her cunt spilled its flow of telltale cum.

It started as a trickle, deep in her lions and built up like a shield volcano. The burning sting on her breasts led to the shudder in her thighs, and then the wave of sexual satisfaction flowing through her pussy and finally the incapacitating spasm that enveloped her sex. Tawny shivered, shook and screamed out in joyous release as her orgasm wracked her body. She jerked and pushed her cum out, barely aware that she was actually cumming so fast. Tom was so right, she wanted more, wanted him to do this to her again and again.

Tom watched while the bitch shook and screamed for half a minute. It was unbelievably erotic and his cock ached from its hardness. He wanted to fuck her now, because he thought that when he spilled his seed into her, she would beg him to tie her and whip her more, so she could get another shot of an endorphin-rich orgasm. Tom loved to dominate a female this way and he was good at it.

Tawny was still in a cloud of ecstasy when she felt herself fall back onto something soft and then felt the pressure on her shoulders and the motion against her thighs. She looked up and saw Tom's face over her. She the warmth in her pussy and then realized he was fucking her. Her body was still in a daze from that beautiful orgasm she had and she felt exhausted, but his cock continued to hammer in and out of her pussy. She lay there, helpless, until the first ripple of pleasure woke her to reality. She smiled and drew her hands up to his sides and began to shake her body to match his rhythm. This is the one that gave her the orgasm and now he wanted one, she thought. Tawny clutched her pussy tight and felt his cock in her. She thought she should fuck him very good to thank him for what he had done for her. She ran her heels up his thighs and pulled his hips into her pussy as she clenched her cunt and fucked him as best she could.

Tom felt her responsiveness return and smiled at the intensity of her response. It was like fucking a bucking bronco. The girl squirmed and moaned under him as though he had a foot long cock. Her movement was milking his cock and he wasn't able to hold out long. He rammed his cock into her wet cunt as fast as he could and then he erupted. His body shuddered and he froze with his hips firmly planted against hers. He groaned, lifted his head back and splashed his seed deep into her empty cunt. When he finally completed his delivery, after several spastic jerks, he sighed and lay loosely over her sweating body, listening to his heart race and her steady breathing.

Tom rolled off her in a few moments and Tawny lay quietly, smiling.

"Did you learn anything?"

"Yes Sir, now I can feel it, I know what will come from the pain. You mean, like, the pain can be good, like makes for a good orgasm?"

Tom grinned. He was going to be whipping this one into a lot of orgasmic fun. Tawny closed her eyes a moment, feeling like she had been released into a new kind of playroom that was hot and intense and she wanted more of it as soon as she could get it.

* * * * *

Throughout the afternoon Tawny was intent on showing Tom how much she appreciated his lesson from the basement. She fucked him and sucked him and he mouthed her pussy. Tawny massaged him gently when he became tired and then offered her ass for his pleasure. Tom found that she was a challenge to keep up with and finally reached a point, after she gave him a slow, gentle hand job, when couldn't maintain his erection any more.

Tawny cleaned herself up and made a dinner for Tom while they waited for Dave's arrival. Finally, after eight, while they lay on the sofa together and Tom was running his foot between Tawny's thighs and contemplating another fucking, Dave arrived home.

Dave slammed the door and made some rustling noise. Tom and Tawny both rose up, looking toward the short hallway that led to the entryway. In came Dave, smiling and full of anticipation. Dave's voice sounded out as he stepped into the room.

"Tom, how was your visit with my little slave?"

Tom caressed Tawny to his side and grinned.

"It was a very nice time, for both of us, I think."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds