Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 16

Her hips moved back and forth, sending rivets of ecstasy down through his sex where they pooled and stacked on top of one another. His ears filled with a sharp ringing from the force he ground his teeth with.

It was unfairly close to the one thing that could get him off, and yet she denied herself the pleasure as much as she denied him! He could smell her growing desire as her pores exuded that smell that made his mouth water and his sexual appetite expand. She pushed his head deeper between her breasts and pressed her arms together to make her breasts rub against his face.

Seconds passed at a pace that rivaled that of glaciers drifting towards the sea. Every cell in Tom's body roared at his brain to let loose, to push his pelvis straight up as the upward arc of Adze's movements reached its zenith. All he wanted to do was catch that point where he could shove himself inside her and not give a damn about the consequences.

He was trembling by the time his hands gave in and wrapped themselves around her waist. A sharp inhale from her told him that it surprised her to be grabbed so suddenly and her stomach pulled flat to his. Tom could hardly think anymore. He was getting so close to a release that would never be reached. He had to do something. Anything!

"Fuck me like you want me," he said into her chest.

"So eager to lose your soul, are you?" she returned without skipping a beat, dragging out the zenith of her motions with satisfaction. She let his head come up and put her cheek to his to whisper into his ear. "Well, wanting it will only go so far. I already own your body with mine. You have to make me need to fuck it now."

Tom licked the rim of her ear while he had the chance and watched the skin on the side of her neck rise immediately. "I can't make you need me," he admitted slowly.

It seemed not to surprise or faze the succubus as she rose to the peak of her motion again and then angled herself for penetration. She stopped there, leaving both of them on the cusp of ecstasy. Tom felt her lips split in a wide grin against his cheek.

Without warning, she sank down on his throbbing arousal and both of them gasped at the feeling. Warmth spread throughout Tom's entire body as Adze's hips connected with his. His need for release plateaued as she settled on his arousal, bringing her legs out from under her and sitting on his lap with her feet on the floor. Her breathing slowed down as they sat there together, wordlessly.

Tom could feel her body squeezing him just hard enough to feel, the slightest tug at the base of his erection that ran up his shaft and ended at his glans. He didn't know what to do with this. He knew it was futile for Adze to try to suck his soul out; that much was for sure, but he didn't relish what an attempt might be like if Lamoren in Paris had been as bad as it was. Nobody could take his soul outright, but they could damn well fuck him up beyond repair if they pulled hard enough.

He waited with the succubus, cock begging to continue and find the release that was so close. Her warmth spread across him with her ample curves were pressed flat against his chest and her heat enveloping his manhood.

She continued to breathe directly into his ear, stirring him over and over again with the promise of a long, wet lick.

Finally, Adze managed a few words.

"I'd call you broken if you moved any." She pushed her hips forward and pushed his cock to a different angle inside her. Rivets of pleasure came up Tom's body and he exhaled sharply as velvet folds caressed him from every angle and her natural lubricants did their work flawlessly.

"What do you want to let me cum?" Tom asked in a whisper.

"To break you," she whispered back smugly, taking his head with both her hands and giving his ear a long, wet lick. Tom's grip on her waist tightened and he decided that if it would let him cum, then he'd go ahead and do what she wanted.

He ground his hips into hers with a moan and to his surprise, the succubus went absolutely rigid. Her legs locked straight out with toes curled. She trembled like she was freezing in the snow, while her breath hitched and held as he pulled back and pushed into her again.

"You broke me," Tom said quietly as he reared back and slid a hand down to Adze's round backside. "Please let me cum."

"It'll be your last time," she warned with a slow roll of her pelvis to entice him further. Tom's eyes started to roll back in his head at the feeling as the rhythm began to come full circle and start up in earnest. Tom felt the curse tightening around his climax, coiling like a noose tighter and tighter.

"You'd be surprised," he replied even as he felt his ribs tightening to bring his mind off the need to find a release. Tom forced their bodies together with his arms, his grip as hard as iron around her. He squeezed her ass so hard it made her skin red. She seemed to enjoy it all, the power, the ruthless slowness she held things at, his need and denial.

"How is that?" she breathed into his very thoughts, a husky moan escaping her as he penetrated as deep as his throbbing erection could reach, raking across pleasure centers for both of them and brushing against the deepest nerve bundles in her sex. They both shivered in pleasure.

Tom decided to keep his curse secret from her for a later time.

"Ceria said to suck my soul out, not to fuck it out," he managed through the increasing thoughts of release. "She'll weasel out of it."

To that, Adze drew a long breath and then sighed in disappointment. "And she says you're her champion," she scoffed. Tom didn't know what it meant, but noted that she continued to rock with him with slow force, like two tectonic plates pushing against one another back and forth, grinding each other apart.

Tom's thoughts drifted further and further out into a sea of cries for an end. He wanted to say something or get out of this, but the feeling of her innermost folds caressing his pleasure centers kept his hand on her backside and made his hips push up slowly as arched against him. Her body rose and fell against his in identical arcs, up and then down again.

Up, her breasts moved across his sweat-slickened chest and her flat, toned stomach slid against his while her knees locked against the back of the chair to ensure neither of them was going anywhere.

Down, his entire body curled to let her body lower itself back down with his arousal seated deep within her. Their faces met and with her blind, silver stare she promised him release if he could hold on.

Tom's mind was melting at the thought of getting to finish soon. His heart thudded in his ears, heavy, slow, and desperate. His lungs filled with air as her body sank to meet his and a long exhale propelled her to the peak of her motion. His entire body had fallen into rhythm with hers. Their breathing united, their bodies collided and yielded in perfect unison.

Adze rested her forehead against his as he was losing himself in the same circle of thoughts over and over again. Up and down, buildup and cli- up and down, buildup and cli- up and down, buildup and cli-

"Three," the succubus whispered as her head rose with her body and she looked down at him with her forehead still resting against his. She came down again and her breath quivered as the cycle bottomed out.

"Two," she breathed hoarsely, rising again with a hitch in her breath. Her hand rose to his head and its twin held the nape of his neck firmly. Their downward motion brought her face to his again and Tom's body screamed to be done with this. His stare cast itself directly into Adze's silver eyes and pleaded for an end to the torture.

Her lips pressed against his gently and she held him in it with her hands. Her body went up and his head tilted up to follow her lips. Her tongue slipped past his teeth and mingled with his as their downward stroke brought to life a mutual feeling that made Tom's mind snap out of attention and into oblivion.

His vision bled white and every ounce of thought in his head disappeared. He went rigid as his orgasm hit him like a tidal wave against a wall, flooding over him like an unstoppable force without end. He lost feeling in his hands, no longer feeling the warm, soft flesh they grasped for dear life. He no longer felt the body pressed against his chest, nor the tremor that wracked the both of them.

He didn't feel the metallic skin held against his as his mouth went wide with spectacular abandon at the sheer wonder of the experience. The tightness in his chest moved down to the pit of his stomach. He reveled in the feeling of his orgasm for as long as his body could grasp at it. His only feeling was bliss, sheer and utter bliss, for as long as he could remember it.

When he came to, he was sitting under the panting body of a succubus whose hands held his head against hers and whose legs wrapped around the back of the chair in a deadly vice. Tom's ears rang, but he could feel the wet, wheezing breath that flowed freely in and out of his lungs deep and hard.

His senses returned slowly, one at a time. Sight, feeling, smell, hearing, each growing stronger as the seconds passed by. He was able to comprehend what was going on after a long sit beneath Adze's trembling, panting form.

"I can't believe it," the succubus said in astonishment. "You're warded. You're...you're just a child." Her head slid to the side and she let it fall to his shoulder in exhaustion. She turned it to the side and chuckled darkly to herself for a few moments.

Then she wrapped a tuft of Tom's hair in a fist and turned his head to the left.

There, a silent audience sat with intent gazes directed at the pair holding the stage. Tom had never seen people look at him like that before. It almost reminded him of the time the Director had given him his only ever critique with subject seventeen seventeen two, 'the goddess'. Something about it unnerved him until Adze rubbed his head like one would if they were telling a cheeky toddler they'd done something clever.

"What's that about?" the agent asked, hoping to get an answer from the succubus resting against him.

"A pair of spectacular orgasms," she replied quietly in a matter-of-fact tone. Looking at the crowd, the succubus then raised her hand with a finger pointing in the air and made a little spiral gesture a few times.

A deafening applause assaulted the pair on stage and it wasn't until the stagemaster mounted the stage and called for them to quiet down that they finally stopped. As he managed to make the crowd's volume and chatter drop to a low din, the demon turned to Tom and Adze as they disconnected their bodies.

Tom's entire midsection clenched as their sexes parted, tendrils of pleasure striking deep into his body as the sensitivity of his post-orgasm body was revealed. The stagemaster chuckled a bit at Tom;s expression and nodded courteously as Tom looked at him sourly.

"Well performed, the both of you. I'd extend the invitation for another demonstration later, but after word of this gets out I assume you'll be tossed about the other stages like every other unique act here."

Tom buckled his belt and adjusted his pants to fit a little more comfortably. "No more stages," he declared, looking at Adze.

She smirked. "The bed it is then," came her amused retort. She pulled the collar around her neck so the leash connected to it faced the front. She found the end of it and held it out to Tom, who took it warily after putting his shirt back on. To answer his unease, she explained. "I'll allow you to think yourself a champion. It makes no difference who holds the leash if I've got the loyalty of this little thing."

She rubbed his waning manhood through his pants with her palm and it responded almost immediately. He wrapped the chains around his hand twice and tugged at the leash twice to signal he was leaving.

"I guess we're back where we started, you after a quick ticket home and me fucked six ways to Sunday," he remarked.

Adze admonished. "Keep me close, champion." As they left the stage for another part of the festival grounds, Adze looked very pleased with herself. She didn't seem to care that he was holding her leash, now that she'd proven that it didn't matter at all how much he wanted to yank it, that she wasn't going to be led around by it.

With a sigh, he started to button up his shirt so he could tuck it in. He was surprised to find though, that the Vergina sun that had been on his chest was now settled around his navel. He prodded at the tattoo, but it was still the same as before, plastered to his skin like an actual tattoo and not some magic amulet. It had just...moved.

And it seemed to be moving now too, back up toward his chest. Little by little, the golden color snaked its way up his abdomen toward the place where it had originally settled when the Director had put it on him. He looked curiously at Adze's back as she walked and then back down at the tattoo.

He supposed that this was a sign that it was working, so he left further thoughts of it out of his immediate thoughts and buttoned his shirt up again and tucked it in. Somehow, he felt naked without his tie after having worn it for so long down here. His shoes were long gone too.

Little by little, he'd been losing clothing down here and he assumed that by the little abrasive tears in his shirt and the knees of his pants that he wouldn't have much left after a few days' time.

The only thing that didn't seem to be disappearing was the leash in his hand. It afforded him the little illusion that he still controlled something, even though the force at the end of the leash was entirely uncontrollable in her own right.

It amazed him how Ceria could cow succubi like this without even trying.

They continued to walk and idly look at the multitude of venues set up in large clusters hugging the sides of the each pathway. Around them were games like you'd find at any carnival, tossing rings, a game like horseshoes, dunk tanks, guessing games, everything. If it weren't for the frail slaves and servants that hurried about the place or the occasional demon or succubus in full form, then he would have scarcely been able to tell he was in Hell.

Somewhere along the way, Adze got sidetracked and wound up encouraging Tom to wait while she played a game. Begrudgingly, he followed her over to a venue with a little fence around it and an armed guard at the entrance. Beneath the tent of the venue there was a table with a handgun resting on it.

Tom's brow furrowed immediately.

"You guys have guns down here?" he questioned.

Adze turned her head and grinned. "We've had much better in the past." She turned back to the game and spoke with the demon directing it. "How do you play?"

The demon took the gun off the table and held it out toward the three rows of wires that hung across the room's width. "You use this to shoot the targets that come across the wires. Shoot five, you get a prize, shoot ten, you get two, shoot twenty and the special target on your first try, you get a regular prize and the daily prize." He held the gun out to Adze and arched a brow. "Got all that?"

"Yeah. What's this other prize?" Adze took the gun and held it with both hands. Tom grinned and just leaned against the table to watch the succubus do her best. The demon running the game took a few steps away from the heavy drapes that hung behind the wires, out of the way of Adze's potential target range.

He placed one foot on something that looked like a raised pedal and started to push it with his foot. Almost immediately, eerily slow carnival music started to play and the wires pulled taut across their lengths. Adze's body tightened and she stepped back to broaden her view of the game.

"Good luck and fire away!" the demon said. Almost as soon as the words left his lips, he sped up the pace of his foot and three targets came out from behind the drapes and hurried across the bottom wire.

Adze pulled the trigger and three sharp pops saw two of them go down. She fired twice more and nailed the third one. Almost as quickly, four more came out from the same side as the first three, and Adze swung her gun toward them. She unloaded six rounds into them and they all rang out as hit.

The next time, two targets came out from either side and it took Adze a moment to decide which ones to shoot first. Four rounds later, three of them went down and her trigger pulls let out a quiet click click click. She fumbled around for the other magazine on the table and unloaded the empty one.

By the time she'd gotten three more rounds off, all the noise stopped and there were no more targets left in sight. Adze let out a long breath she'd been holding for the duration of the game and set the gun down.

Tom had to tell himself to remain cool-headed despite the fact that she'd just been able to shoot targets without her eyes. He swallowed nervously and ran a hand over his face to clear his thinking. Keep your cool, dumbass, he growled mentally to his nervousness.

"Well, twelve isn't bad, but it's not enough to get the daily prize. It does earn you two prizes of your choosing. The demon disappeared behind the drapery for a moment and then brought back two boxes and set the down on the table. Opening them, he revealed their contents.

Rings of every shape and size and color were piled in both boxes, diamonds, rubies, sapphires, opals, topazes, everything imaginable. Gold rings studded with jewels. Rings made entirely of diamonds with metal brackets inlaid with multicolored stones. Tom couldn't even begin to tell how much the contents of just one box was worth, let alone just a handful of those rings.

Adze rummaged through them idly, boredly feeling pieces of finger candy that would have cost tens of thousands of dollars in America. She eventually decided on a gold ring with green jewels all the way around its rim, and a white gold ring with a flat opal gem across its face.

The demon closed the boxes and returned them to their original places. Tom picked up the handgun and examined it for a bit until the demon returned with two fresh magazines of ammunition.

"This is a SIG Mosquito, right?"

The demon looked surprised. "Yes it is. You must be a collector of sorts I see."

Tom shrugged. "No, I've just seen it before. Fifteen round magazines, right?"

"Naturally, you need to be able to shoot the winning number to get the daily prize," the demon replied, narrowing his eyes.

"In that case, don't shortchange me on targets like you did her." Tom shoved a new magazine in the gun and took his stance. The demon nodded and started the game, this time pressing two pedals with both his feet.

Three targets came out from each side quickly and Tom nailed five of them as they passed through the middle, without missing a beat. He let the last one go as four more rounded from the right on the top wire. He hit three and then swung the muzzle of the gun around and hit the next three coming across from the left on the bottom wire.

Two came from either side and he took the ones on the left, let the empty magazine fall to the ground, and shoved the second in a practiced motion he'd done a thousand times. He hit one of the remaining two just before it left his view.

Eleven hit targets later, including one that was solid white, the noise stopped and a buzzer sounded to let him know the game was over. He safed the gun and set it down on the table after unloading it.

"So what's the prize?" the agent asked with a little smugness.

The demon went behind the drapery again and returned with a small pouch and the two boxes. He set them down and opened each one of them quietly.

"It's a potion."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds