Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 16

"What's it do?" Tom reiterated, taking the small vial and examining it as if he could tell what it was at all. It just looked like pale pink water to him. He set it down and started to rummage through the various rings while he waited for answer.

"If you were to give it to that succubus there, you wouldn't be getting much sleep for a very long time," the demon answered with a smirk. Tom nodded and pocketed the pouch and vial as he picked out a purple ring and pocketed it too.

"See you around," he said as he tugged Adze's leash to get her attention. The succubus hooked her arm in his and snuggled up to him with the biggest shit-eating grin all over her face.

"You never mentioned that you've got a mean streak in you," she purred.

"How did you hit those targets without seeing them?" Tom's tone was serious.

Adze shook her head in amusement. "That's my secret to know and yours to fret about." She leaned against him to signal that she was done talking about it, leaving him essentially unanswered.

He sighed in resignation and slid his hand around her waist.

"I still have no idea what do make of you at all. I don't know if you're an assassin, an actress, a god, or what."

Adze kissed his cheek. "Make me your lover if you're so indecisive."

"Fuck that," retorted the agent with a grimace.

------ Ceria's Estate, Hell ------

"Something just doesn't seem normal about this," Ceria's bedmate said as she rolled on top of him and grabbed the sheets with two white-knuckled fists. She drove herself down on his prick with wanton abandon and shook his voice out of her ears.

"You're not helping," she explained, trying to work up a better motion to get somewhere with. It wasn't that he was a bad screw or anything, it was just...

"Then by all means, tell me what to say," he snapped at her.

That irritating thing he did with his mouth and his vocal cords.

Ceria stopped dead in her tracks and lifted her body off his, sitting on her hands and knees above his bewildered form. She raised her eyebrows and blinked slowly, as if to say I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Get out."

It was his turn to make the same face, but with a tad bit more disbelief and lot less authority. They sat there for a moment, both entirely understanding what was happening, yet neither truly willing to make the decisive move to get him out. He broke first, however.

"What?"

A pretense. He'd heard her clearly and the look on her face assured him that he wasn't going to be staying for much longer. Even the few seconds it would take him to remove his sorry hide from the bed would be in resignation of his pride at this poor performance.

"If I wanted backtalk I'd find a mirror. Get out." Ceria stood up and stepped off the side of the bed as the demon lying on it sat up and made one of those faces that told her that he thought she was being quite unfair. She decided she'd show him unfair if he really wanted to act like that.

"Lusotan! Removed him from the bedroom!" the lady of the house called. A moment later, Lusotan's mighty armored form stepped into the room and crossed to the bed with four powerful steps. He grabbed the naked demon by one of his horns and dragged him to the door. Her former bedmate quickly disappeared from sight and Lusotan turned back around as he awaited further orders.

"Your will, my lady?"

Ceria put one knee on the bed and used the sheets to wipe herself clean while her legs were spread. "Strike him from the list of toys. I'm through with his mouth altogether. In fact, remove his tongue if you can find him later. If not, well, lucky him," she finished nonchalantly.

She threw her robe about her shoulders and quietly secured it around her waist and her chest. She strode over to Lusotan and motioned with two fingers for him to lean down. He did so and she put a hand at the back of his armored neck. He lifted her with one arm and cradled her body like she was a child.

"Where to, my lady?" his deep voice asked.

"Wherever a winning match of cock and cunning is, I suppose," the lady mused. Lusotan nodded and started toward the door to leave the guest rooms.

"Lord Geramin?" Lusotan offered.

Ceria debated it for a moment in her head. She did like the size of his cock and the interesting conversation she'd had with him in the past during their bouts together, but she was altogether reviling the thought of a bedmate with a mouth that ran like his at the moment.

"Perhaps another time," she replied smoothly as they exited the corridor and entered the larger part of the building. They both thought hard about who possessed the right qualities to satisfy her in bed today, the first half of the Long Night's cycle. When the Rings all aligned to make the longest night in the Second Circle, she knew who she wanted in her bed though.

"L-"

"Varuk?" her general offered, interrupting her. "I apologize my lady," he offered not a second later. He bowed his head in dutiful deference, despite still being far above her face.

Ceria sighed with frustration and extended an arm out with a dramatic pose altogether, something like a lover in woe after realizing their forbidden love had been killed. "Whatever shall I do, Lusotan? There must be an appropriate candidate somewhere here? I've nestled over ten thousand of us here! By the Ninth, it shouldn't be this difficult to find one adequate soul."

"Shall I collect your personal guard and disperse them to find a suitable candidate? I would use the house guards, but less than a handful remain." The giant's voice sounded a little more than regretful at the number of demon's he'd lost to Fentin's entire forward scouting party.

She had heard from the few survivors that the enemy dead had number higher than eighty, which put Lusotan's small band against over a hundred combatants, unprepared and ambushed. Her respect for Lusotan's accomplishments and the training of the house guards he had taken under his wing hadn't diminished at all. In fact, though they were dead, she held them in extremely high regard.

"No," the lady sighed. "I've put you through enough already. Let me down and I will make my own decisions for the time being. Return to your dead and mourn them properly."

Lusotan slowed to a stop at the top of the massive steps that led down to the festival grounds from her acropolis-esque estate above them. He turned his head to hers and watched her face for a moment before lowering his arm so she could step to the ground comfortably. She did so and he knelt down in front of her with his head bowed.

"Thank you, my lady," he uttered quietly.

"Return when you see fit," Ceria said, and departed his presence without further conversation.

Down the steps, she still reveled within herself about the number and efficacy of servants ferrying food and drink and supplies for the festival. Lusotan had overseen this mix of demons and humans well, so well in fact that she had little else to do than watch them as they did as they were instructed. It was incredible how far they'd come from just a century ago, where she'd worked herself to the bone just to throw a party.

At the wide, fan-shaped base of the steps, she looked about the crowds for a familiar face and potential bedmate. Everywhere she looked, vaguely familiar faces moved about, but none that she was interested in. An incubus here or there piqued her interest, but nobody of note, so she decided it best to search for one of her personal invites and see what kind of mood they were in.

She pulled aside one of the guards and he nodded obediently to her. "Yes milady."

"Does anyone know where Tyrin the Stargazer is?" Ceria asked.

The guard shook his head. "Not that I know of, milady." Ceria shooed him back to his post with her hand and continued through the throngs of different races here in Hell. She'd hoped to be able to get at least some information out of the guard.

Determined to find her, Ceria went about asking every captain and guard she could find, every booth that had a better view of the crowds than she did, every acrobat. For all it was worth, she spent what seemed like cycles trying to find one dirty woman wearing goggles. But, on the tip of a demon leading three humans around by a chain, she did manage to find Aeril, who wore her characteristic yellow sundress and a wide-brimmed blue hat.

"Ceria!" the demon called, waving the lady of the house over to her conversation. "It's an honor that you'd grace me with your beautiful face twice in all this mayhem." She closed the gap between the two of them and Ceria pressed her lips to Aeril's. She tasted bittersweet like the heavy liquor she had in her hand.

They parted and the lady licked her lips seductively. "You've not lost your good taste in all your years chasing Tyrin around her fortress."

Aeril's lips split to reveal two rows of gleaming fangs. "Indeed. Every other passage reveals a little treasure locked away for an age." She swished the bottle in her hands around to emphasize what she meant.

"I believe I'm meeting you for the first time," Ceria offered to Aeril's comrade, who looked rather embarrassed at being addressed by the lady of the house to forwardly. "I assume you know who I am."

"Yes, my lady," the succubus offered nervously with a bow. "I am Mayl, servant to her lady Contenca."

Ceria's smile faded at bit at the mention of a name she didn't quite like had showed up at the festival, despite the invitation she'd sent. Mostly, she had hoped the ones she didn't like wouldn't show up and save her the trouble of finding excuses to remove them after the Long Night.

"Well, I don't mean to interrupt, but I need Aeril for a moment, so if I may," Ceria said as diplomatically as she could. It was merely a pretense, really. Her thinly-veiled statement was understood immediately: shoo, little one.

"I was just telling Aeril where my lady Contenca was staying so we could speak later. I hope to see you again, Aeril. Lady Ceria." She departed quickly and left Aeril with an amused look on her face.

"You know, it was a tad much to send her away like that. She really was just leaving as you walked up with your robe open." A tanned hand flicked the loose sash around Ceria's waist and they both leveled their gazes at her exposed sex.

"Well, that is quite surprising. I should tell Lusotan to be more gentle when he picks me up next time." She pulled her robe shut and secured it tightly to prevent it from slipping open again.

"So what brings you to meet with me?" Aeril split any sort of dancing around the subject like an axe through lumber. Ceria had always liked that about her. Aeril was never one to drag something out that needn't be toyed with.

"I need to find a bedmate that can satisfy me. I was hoping either you or Tyrin would be up to lie with me in the sunroom for a while to see if we can spark something up." Ceria made sure that she sounded entirely accepting of the chance that Aeril could say no, but secretly hoped that it would lead to a satisfying time. She needed to get a good partner in the sheets.

Soon.

"It's been a while since Tyrin and I had anything to do with each other in that respect," the demon mused, putting her elbows across the top of a statue in the form of a kneeling man bearing the weight of a pillar on his shoulders. She drank from the bottle in her hand again and rolled her head around a few times. "Don't misunderstand my hesitance as disinterest, Ceria. But I'm not so sure Tyrin is ready just yet to take you up on that offer."

Ceria's brow furrowed. "What makes you say that?"

Aeril gestured to a nearby group dancing to a hired band with equipment imported from the Mortal Realm. Ceria's eyes fell upon a dirty goggle-wearing woman with her hands raised in the air, enjoying herself to the fullest measure. Her overalls were pooled around her wide hips, unable to fall to the ground without assistance.

Ceria pursed her lips and nodded while she thought about how to get Tyrin away from the music. In the past, it had proven difficult to do so even without her relatively recent mental deterioration. Tyrin was just a girl who loved her stars and loved her music.

Stars. That was it.

Ceria made her way to Tyrin and was surprised to find that the bare-chested architect had her eyes closed, not caring at all about what surrounded her. The lady exploited her friend's lapse of awareness and took hold of Tyrin's swaying hips gently from behind.

"Hello?" Tyrin asked, turning her head without opening her eyes.

"Shhh..." Ceria cooed. "Just dance. I can wait."

Tyrin shivered. "O-Okay..." She continued to dance, and allowed Ceria to pull their bodies together. Tyrin slowed down gradually, allowing Ceria more and more control over her movements as they reached a tempo that allowed Ceria to tease the woman.

It almost surprised Ceria that Tyrin was so easy to manipulate. Normally suggestions didn't work as well as this had. But, it was music and she was dancing after all. The lady's hands moved up Tyrin's impressive hips and around her slim waist, travelling slowly northward with every swing of their hips left or right.

When her fingers reached the architect's breasts, she paused, allowing Tyrin to grow accustomed to having the bottom of each breast rubbed by delicate, skilled fingers. She shivered and her arms fell a bit as she lost concentration in what she was doing. Ceria took her chance to cup each pale orb about the size of a fist, enclosing them within her hands as gently as she could.

With this, she could hold Tyrin's back against her and let the architect feel calm and comforted as she was brought to arousal. Ceria didn't know how much it would take to get someone of Tyrin's mental abilities into a proper mood to fool around, but if Tom had done it without much effort, then it shouldn't be too hard.

Slowly, she began to massage Tyrin's breasts, squeezing them gingerly as their hips swayed back and forth and the architect's arms fell lower and lower. She still didn't open her eyes, but her mouth hung open and let fly little moans every now and again. Ceria grinned and made a bolder move against her companion.

She planted a small kiss on Tyrin's neck and nipped at the wet flesh as she came up from it, eliciting a sudden gasp from the raven-headed woman.

"A-Aeril?" she asked, turning her head. She opened her eyes and stared directly into Ceria's smirk.

"Not who you were expecting, am I?" Ceria mused.

Tyrin didn't give an answer, spinning around so fast that it took the lady of the house completely by surprise. Her hands were left clutching thin air as Tyrin wrapped her arms around her and closed in for a kiss with an innocent smile sloppily spread across her face. She locked lips with Ceria and moaned into her mouth, squeezing with an arm behind Ceria's head and the other around her back.

Ceria didn't know what to do for the first moment, so surprised by the sudden advance was she. She felt her body give way to Tyrin's advance and her back bent backwards as the architect leaned forward, deepening the kiss as her tongue slipped past Ceria's lips without so much as a pretext of asking.

Before she knew it, the kiss was over and Tyrin took her tongue back as she retreated from it, grinning from ear to ear proudly. "I made you feel good!"

Ceria smiled and hugged Tyrin warmly. "You did." She pulled the demon in close and whispered into her ear sensually, "And would you like to continue making me feel good, Tyrin, gazer of stars, beholder of the inner depths of the universe, seer of dreaming children of creation? What say you and I and Aeril take a little stroll to the sun room?"

Tyrin's mood changed in an instant.

She pushed her thick goggles down and covered her glimmering golden eyes with the green lenses, hardening her gaze at Ceria. Her smile turned to a flat, serious line across her face. All the happiness and joy in her features fell away in one great moment.

"The enemy never sleeps. You cannot capture him, not even with the room I built for you," she said with a serious, solemn tone.

Ceria nodded obediently. "Of course we can't, but what if star child were there waiting for you?"

"Star..." Tyrin couldn't even finish. Her features went blank as her mind spun around to different worlds, finding what little remained of her memories and piecing them together coherently. "But there are no babies in the sky here. This is Hell."

Or, not so coherently.

"Would you like me to make you feel good, Tyrin?" Ceria asked, changing her approach.

"Feel good?" The architect's brow furrowed and Ceria took the opportunity to steer her in the right direction with two fingers. She traced the moistness between Tyrin's legs and the demon shuddered visibly.

"Do you want more?" Ceria cooed, pressing her lips to Tyrin's ear. "Do you want enough to drown in?"

"F-From behind," Tyrin stuttered as Ceria's fingers pushed into her body.

Ceria was genuinely confused. "You want more from behind?"

"Put it...need need need need needneedneedneedneed, need it, need him, need behind, need, need, need it, need wonder." Tyrin's voice fell to a lower, more desperate tone as she looked around frantically and grabbed her hair with both fists. "Where? Wh- need wonder. Wonder. Where?"

"Wonder?" Ceria questioned.

Tyrin stopped for a moment to give her an incredulous look. "You dare ask? Wonder? Wonder? The wonder?" She stamped her foot and Ceria decided it best to back off and let the architect simmer down a bit. "Aeril!"

"Yes Tyrin?" the hickey-giver replied coolly, sauntering over with a look of seduction in her eyes. Tyrin's mood softened at the sight of her longtime companion and melted entirely when Aeril hugged her. "What is it?"

"You're warm. I feel...I need again." Tyrin muttered, hugging Aeril back as if she didn't understand what the gesture meant or how to do it properly. They disconnected and Tyrin gave Ceria a sloppy grin.

"I had almost forgotten what you were like, Tyrin," she admitted, absolutely in awe of how easily the woman's mood shifted and ever wondering what the words that came out of her mouth were meant to say.

"Please make me feel good, Ceria." Tyrin took Ceria's hand and placed it between her legs. "I'll do it to you too." She reached for Ceria's thighs, but Aeril stopped her.

"Not here, Tyrin. Ceria has a special place for that."

"Well, follow me then," the lady of the house said triumphantly, removing her fingers from Tyrin's pussy and sucking the sweet juice from her fingers. She enjoyed the reaction Aeril gave at the sight of such a lewd and provocative gesture out in public. But, the look on Tyrin's face was absolutely delightful, such interest and curiosity.

"Isn't it...yucky?" she questioned as the trio made their way away from the forgotten music and dancing.

Ceria shook her head. A devious thought came to mind. "Would you like to taste me and find out?"

Tyrin nodded enthusiastically. "Yes."

"Oh, you are perhaps the most cunning demon I know, Ceria. Absolutely inspiring." Aeril's words weighed well toward the reward she would be getting soon in the form of a great deal of well-versed cunnilingus from a certain lady.

At the top of the steps leading to her estate proper, Ceria caught sight of a succubus wearing a silver mask. As she drew closer to get to her personal grounds, she realized it was the spy Fentin had managed to get into her estate...without Tom leading her around.

"Adze, I'm surprised to see that you've gone and slipped your leash on Tom. Where is he?" she asked with all the sincerity she could muster, despite being a hair's breadth from smashing the succubus' face against stone hard enough to flatten her skull into bone fragments.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds