Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 16

Adze's head turned with a scowl. "Well, if it isn't the queen herself." She sniffed the air twice. "And her score of whores waiting at her beck and call, how honored I am."

"Score?" Tyrin asked, looking around. "Oh. She can't see."

"No, I meant you," Adze spat derisively, causing Tyrin to begin asking Aeril what she meant, which devolved quickly into another matter altogether, with Aeril patiently answering Tyrin's increasingly sidetracked questions.

"Did you run him off with that mouth of yours?"

"No, my mouth is a real charmer actually. That'd be like saying I didn't have him trembling in a chair from letting him know what it felt like to be inside of it."

Ceria blinked in disbelief. "A blowjob? Really? And you had him trembling from it?"

Adze smirked deeply, sensing the disbelief though she couldn't see it. "Like a cheap whore."

"I'll believe it when I see it," the lady of the house remarked, brushing aside the comment. She continued. "So, where has he run off to without you? Another bed perhaps?"

"Said he was hungry," the succubus replied with a shrug.

Ceria's heart beat so hard she could hear it.

"He said he was what?" She grabbed Adze by the jaw and clenched the succubus's silver face in her grasp, feeling bone and teeth shift at the pressure. "Say that again."

"Hungry," the succubus repeated, doing her best to spit in Ceria's face. The lady of the house let go of her foe's face and growled in annoyance. She'd have to teach Tom to keep better handle of his slaves at this rate. With a sigh, she wrapped the succubus' leash around her knuckles and yanked it so hard the succubus fell to the ground.

"Bitch," she growled.

Ceria turned to her two companions and nodded politely. "I'll be back in a moment." She then turned to Adze as the woman got to her feet. "Where is he?"

"The kitchen. I'm not allowed in."

"Well then you'll just have to face the consequences then, won't you? You're coming with me to be given back to him." She turned to Tyrin and Aeril. "I've got an errand to run. You know where to go, I trust?"

Aeril nodded. "Come one Tyrin, Ceria's special room isn't far."

The two pairs departed each other and Ceria took Adze to the enormous kitchen without saying a word to her. The succubus looked visibly uncomfortable as she stepped across the threshold of the doorway.

Dozens of pair of eyes darted toward her and faces turned into scowling visages of disgust and anger. Several cooks looked as if they'd turn their carving knives upon her and most of the slaves looked ready to rend her flesh from her bones with their bare teeth and hands. Ceria gave Adze a questioning look.

"I feel as if I'm missing the point of their animosity," she said dryly.

Adze grunted. "I've killed more than a fair amount of these wretches and tortured a few more. They're...less than pleased I'm back. They threw me out when I came here with him." She nodded her head toward a human sitting at one of the tables on the far side of the room, eating from a full plate of food.

"So Tom had you wait outside like a good little slut then, did he?"

"Give me to him and leave me alone," Adze groaned. Ceria smirked and took the succubus across the crowded, busy room to Tom. The human noticed them only as they neared his table and Ceria relished the look on his face as she approached with his succubus in hand. His face went slack with shock, the same face a child makes when he knows he's in trouble.

Oh, he was in trouble all right.

"Well, isn't this a surprise, to find you enjoying my feast with my graciously appropriated provisions without inviting me. Truly, if I were not such a magnanimous host, I would be offended," she said with mock hurt.

"I uh, uh...I got hungry," he fumbled for a response, failing miserably. Ceria enjoyed the moment while it lasted, catching him completely off guard. It was a rare occasion that he didn't have anything to say back to her, and even rarer that she could cause him utter confusion.

"Have I not already given you a perfectly good chance to eat to your heart's content?" She gestured between Adze's legs. Tom's eyes rolled in his head and he picked his food back up off the plate to continue eating.

"Right, like she's not the one eating me," he retorted.

Adze gave him a feral grin. "Like a hungry hellbore."

"I would shut my mouth if I were you, succubus," the lady snapped at Adze coldly. "I don't suppose there are enough words in my mouth to stop these slaves from butchering you if I were to take but ten steps away."

"Not if your champion has anything to say about it," Tom remarked dryly, causing Adze's grin to widen.

"Oh how I love a man willing to kill for a bit of fun between my legs."

They were having fun doing this.

Ceria nodded slowly and took the situation in. Her mouthy guest and the succubus slave were having a bout of fun acting as if they held any kind of power over her. Inwardly, she was elated to see them so enamored with the prospect of overcoming her in a battle of words. It only meant that the hammerstroke came down harder when they were revealed their places in the greater scheme of things.

"Ceria, we've been forced to take a detour," Aeril said from behind the lady and the chained succubus. Ceria turned her head to find Tyrin waving her hand wildly in her direction and Aeril following close behind with an apologetic look on her face. Ceria tightened her grip on Adze's leash and extended her arm toward Tom.

"Take her. I've grown tired of chafing her throat. It's just not the same when I'm not using my hands," she said wistfully. Tom took the leash hesitantly as Adze cleared a space to sit on the table.

Ceria turned to face her two soon-to-be bedmates and disregarded Tom and Adze for the moment.

But Tyrin had other plans.

"Star child?" the architect asked aloud, zeroing in on Tom as she neared. Suddenly, she broke into a sprint and leapt across the table at the agent, arms outstretched toward him. Ceria watched silently as the demon crashed into Tom and knocked him out of his chair to send them both skittering across the floor. They slid into a dozen slaves carrying large trays of food and drink, sending it into the air to come down all over the floor.

Aeril tried to rectify the interruption. "I'm very-"

"STAR CHILD!" Tyrin yelled at the top of her lungs, grabbing Tom around the stomach and squeezing him as hard as she could. The agent's eyes went wide and his face turned red with exertion. The eccentric demon was literally crushing him with a hug. It came as no surprise that the mess didn't faze her at all.

It took a great deal of time and effort to get her arms off Tom, given that she would only let go if he kept his arms around her while she lessened her grip bit by bit. Eventually, she relaxed her body and settled for lying on top of the human with his arms around her thick hips, hands carefully avoiding her curvaceous behind.

"Alright, alright, enough Tyrin," Tom said, trying to sit up. The demon had none of it and pushed him down harder than he could lift up.

"No. I want stars." Though her head touched his, she berated him as if they were separated by the entire kitchen's length.

"I can't give you stars until you let me up," he explained, looking to Aeril for help.

"Lies," the architect hissed, pinning Tom's arms to either side of him in the puddle of dark red wine he lay in.

"He's right," Ceria chimed in, giving Tyrin pause. "I know where you can see the stars with him."

Tyrin's face lit up and she immediately got to her feet. With a heave, she pulled Tom from the wet ground and wrapped him up in her arms again, holding him possessively away from Adze, who looked less than pleased that the human was being monopolized by another.

That gave Ceria a very devious idea.

A way to punish Adze and Tom for their derisive little stabs at her. She gave her wording a bit of thought and then waved Tyrin over to her. The demon came as she was requested, holding Tom still like a toddle would a stuffed animal. Ceria cupped the demon's ear and whispered quietly.

"The one with a silver head won't let Tom give you stars. She's enthralled star child and the only way to make him give you stars is to make him feel better than she could."

Tyrin's face turned deadly serious and she lifted her goggles to reveal two dark golden eyes glowing with ire. She turned her gaze upon Adze, who stared back without a clue as to what was happening.

"A succubus. How good?"

It took Ceria a moment to put together what she meant. "She makes him feel really good."

"You're damn right," Adze snorted, which only made Tyrin's mind set firmer against the task at hand.

"Star child will give me stars." She bared her fanged teeth at Adze and let go of Tom for the moment. She walked over to Aeril and took the hem of her sundress. Without warning, she pulled the dress up and off Aeril's body in one motion, balling it up messily. "Make him ready for measuring."

"Tyrin, I don't think this is the right place for that," Aeril replied sweetly, her tanned body gathering more attention than it should have in the firelit kitchen. Ceria arched a brow at Tom as he stared openly at the slim, tanned beauty. They'd fucked; surely they had.

Tyrin pointed at Tom with a clawed finger. "Bring him." She then took Ceria by the hand and started off across the room. Amused, the lady of the house kept pace as Tyrin stormed out of the kitchen and made her way across several courtyards and past guests who had nary a word to get in before she cut them off with a growl.

The two travelled half way across the estate proper before entering the building that held the sun room. Tyrin slowed here, her frustration and determination peeling away in layers as they neared the only room she made a point of avoiding on her visits here.

And she had once called the idea cunning.

"You first, Ceria," the architect said quietly, maintaining a certain degree of sternness in her expression despite her hesitance.

"Into the jaws of the sun I go," the demon chirped in reply, shirking off her robe in one motion as she crossed the threshold. Warmth bathed her entire body. She held her arms out to either side of her body and spun around in the magnificence of a sunlit gem bearing thousands of faces.

The room wasn't huge in comparison to some others, but its roof was nearly ten times her height. From it hung a gem nearly as long across as the span of Lusotan's arms, just beneath a hole in the ceiling that funneled light from the Eternal Sanctum with a series of mirrors into the gem. A single beam of light no larger than the width of a few heads of straw shone through the center of a pool that dominated the center of the room.

Ceria had commissioned Tyrin for its construction just after her mental health had begun to deteriorate, paid a small fortune for it, and received more than she had asked for. Tyrin had created a masterpiece where Ceria had only asked for a crystal-lit bath. Now, the architect feared the beam of light that drove into the drain of the pool like it was going to turn into hard light rope and strangle her to death if she entered its domain.

"It's safe to enter. The sun sleeps."

Tentatively, Tyrin stepped across the threshold. "The sun never sleeps," she countered with a glance to every corner of the room. "It merely moves its gaze."

Ceria turned her eyes from Tyrin to the three others entering the room behind her. She was surprised that between Aeril and Adze that they had managed to get him naked already.

"I believe it has found something greater to gaze at for the moment," Ceria replied to nobody in particular.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds