Sex Therapist Wife

“I will do whatever you want and I will love to fuck your friends and tell you each night. You are so wonderful to me I am so glad you talked me into doing it the first time. It is so hot.”

“When is my gangbang honey?”

“I have to get recruits and am running an online ad”

“Local preferably, but got one reply from a college frat too.”

“Hmmmmmm.” Lainie grinned.” All that young cock.”

“Oh yeah I arranged for your mom to take the kids all next weekend. She is picking them up as soon as they get home from school so you will have to make sure you have no clients Friday afternoon. WE are going to have a weekend to ourselves well sort of .... Hehe.”

“Yes what is so funny...’ Lainie said.

“I saw an ad on a bar on way there checked it out on way home there is an amateur night every Saturday. And this place allows feeling and fingering and whatever else the dancer consents to. So I entered you and got a sleazy hotel booked for the weekend ok?”

“I’ll practice all week honey so I am a great stripper and I’ll hook if you want me to. Gawd I want to be a prostitute I want so much to be a real whore.”

“Do you mean that Lainie It is my very favourite of fantasies?”

“I told you honey I will do whatever you want me to except for hurting me no limits,“ Lainie grinned as she said this.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in conversation and two sensuous and tender love making sessions. They were beautiful and in a stark contrast to the fucking that Lainie had experienced for most of the weekend.

Bob caught his plane and Lainie drove home to meet her mother and the kids.

Her head was swimming with so many thoughts. The frank open discussions with Bob kept re-playing themselves in her brain and she was wet almost all of the night. Lainie lost track of the number of times she brought herself to orgasm before she fell into a contented sleep

Monday morning just as soon as the kids got on the bus Lainie was dressing herself for work. She was going to dress the part of a therapist she decided from now on like her husband had told her to do. She had on a short mini dress all black, thigh high black hose with the tops showing and 4 inch black pumps with “fuck me “ straps. She teased her hair a bit more than normal and had just a touch more make up than her usual amount. With a final check she left the house and headed for the clinic.

When she arrived, Diane was already in her office. She looked up as Lainie entered the office and grinned wickedly at Lainie.

“Well if it isn’t, the “I want more girl.”” Diane purred.

“Yes I did say that a lot.” Lainie giggled.

“For about eight hours...............almost none stop. Gawd girl my jaw is still aching from trying to keep the guys hard enough to fuck you.” Diane laughingly said.

“Well I know someone who loved what was happening and I loved it too so it all worked out.”

“You mean Bob?” Diane asked.

“Yes we had a great talk Saturday night when we got home and I found out a lot of things about my husband I never knew and more I discovered that he wants me to be totally sexually free. He has even invited his friends to visit me while he is on the road.” Lainie blushed as she said this.

Although she was fully ready to embark on this new life, she and Bob both wanted she was still overcome sometimes at the things that she and her husband had discussed. She was barely paying attention to Diane as her boss outlined her work schedule. Lainie did catch that a new client would be calling her at noon at home today, and that Diane would have at least two more men for her by the end of the week. Lainie was thrilled she would have three more cocks to “fix” other than Jack’s which she was looking forward to reacquainting her self to on Thursday morning.

Laine busied herself with her reading and answering the phone for the next two hours. She left the clinic at 11:30 so she was home in time for Gerald (her new project) to call.

They had a pleasant conversation and Lainie was able to get from him the fact he was married but was having erectile problems. He said he was afraid his wife would leave him if he did not get so help so that is why he had called the clinic. He had even told his wife he was going to the clinic that from what Lainie understood was very rare for most men

They arranged to meet Tuesday mornings at 10:00 a.m. Lainie hung up imagining what kind of cock Gerald had. She had no more than hung up the phone when Greg called, he was one of Bob’s friends and was calling to ask if he could come over to see her this evening. He made it clear that he was coming over to fuck “Bob’s Slut Wife” as he put it. Lainie giggled at his title for her and told him to be ready for a good fucking.

Lainie then decided to have a nice long hot bath and pamper herself. She was surprised that she was falling into this lifestyle so easily and she loved the way she felt about herself. She was also just a little sad that it had taken Bob and her so long to be so honest with each other. And as Lainie thought she also had to admit that Bob had given many hints about what he wanted.

“Silly men they should learn to be more direct.” Lainie said to herself out loud.

She giggled as she lay in the bath allowing the warm water to flood over her and relax her tense and sex charged body. She had lain in the bath for over an hour and then noticed

that the water had cooled and she had a slight chill. She turned on the shower and quickly warmed herself and rinsed her body off and got ready to be mommy for the next six or so hours then she was going to fuck Greg’s lights out. What a wonderful new life this is.

Greg had just left when Bob called on Monday night. Lainie greeted him and told him how much she loved him.

“I fucked Greg Bob he just left and his cum is still leaking out of me “

”WOW that’s awesome babe.”

“And I have a new client coming over at ten tomorrow. His name is Gerald and he has the same problem Jack did.”

“Well he won’t have that problem long will he Lainie.” Bob chuckled.

“Oh Bob you are so bad.”

“No, I’m not ................next weekend is when I am going to be bad.” Bob again chuckled.” I have been daydreaming all day about you dancing and other things I hope to see you doing at the club.”

“ I am looking forward to that sweetheart.” Lainie cooed into the phone.

“So my bad naughty wife, are you going to tell me about your session with Greg.” Bob’s voice started to quiver as he said this.

Lainie spent the next hour describing in glorious detail about how Greg had fucked and sucked her and how she had sucked him hard three times once cumming in her mouth and the other two loads went into her pussy. Bob had two shattering climaxes while Lainie described to Bob what all had gone on.

“Honey are you going to do what Dick does?”

“What do you mean Lainie?”

“Well when Joanne gets fucked by a client, or she sucks him or he eats her, Dick does exactly the same to her. So are you going to fucked me every time I fuck a client or a “guest.””

”Yes I am” Bob said bluntly

“Well I guess I will be getting well fucked when you get home on Friday.” Lainie giggled.

“Do you have a “date” for tomorrow evening lover?” Bob asked.

“No not yet but I am sure someone will call. From what Greg told me they are all looking forward to keeping me company while you are away.”

Lainie paused for a moment to compose her thoughts. She had something to say and wanted it to come out right.

“Honey I am so glad you “tricked” me into this lifestyle. I have always loved cock and now you going to let me have all that I want. A woman could not be more loved and given to my love. I love you and though I am going to be a real whore I will always go home with you my love.”,

I'll deny you nothing, and I'll be your loving slut for the rest of my life . . . I'll fuck your friends, your clients, your associates. I'll work in nude bars and sell my pussy for you. I'll do live sex acts on stage and pose for men's magazines, the vulgar ones like Beaver Hunt, and Pussy Pleasures."

Tracy was just a little teary as she finished.

“I know that sweetheart and thank you for accepting this change in our life.”

“So you have been dreaming about me stripping Bob.” Lainie teased her husband over the phone. “ Letting strangers feel my tits, finger my pussy.............putting their cocks in my mouth, my....... cunt.”

“Yesssss!!” Bob hissed back to her. “I had better go finish this last load and get to sleep I do have to be sharp tomorrow, there is a big sales meeting. I love you Lainie talk to you tomorrow night.”

“Good night darling!!” Lainie whispered into the phone.

I have had quite a month she said to herself. If someone had told me three weeks ago I would have had sex with 10 men other than my husband, I would have told them they were nuts.

Lainie sighed as she remembered Saturday and the seemingly never ending line of men with hard cocks waiting to fuck her. She thought about the men she would be seeing as clients as well as Bob’s friends cumming in her. It was a good thing she had her tubes tied after their youngest was born she mused “I’ll be swimming in sperm “ she thought.

Mostly though she thought about her husband Bob and how much she loved him and how much she wanted to please him. At the impromptu gang bang(Lainie found out during the day she was only supposed to do the payback fuck for Frank)Lainie had quizzed Bob about why he liked to watch her. He told her he loved to watch as cocks slid into her pussy that he almost came without touching himself every time one of the men entered her. Lainie loved Bob for convincing her to become a “sex therapist” and opened her eyes to a wilder, wider erotic world. This man was so special to her and she truly had meant what she had said to her husband that except for being hurt physically there was no limit.

Lainie took a quick look in on the kids and then slowly walked down the hall to her bedroom where the smell of sex still hung in the air. Lainie began almost absently to stoke and rub her still very full pussy. She proceeded to bring herself off one last time today and when she came, both her and Greg’s juices streamed out from her puffy pussy. Lainie stifled a shriek and smiling contentedly drifted off into an erotic filled sleep.

When she got up Tuesday morning, Lainie realized, she was going to have to get the kids ready and off to school in record time if she was going to make herself presentable for her newest client. She busied herself with the usual morning routine that up until a month ago had been her existence. She could never imagine going back to that now.

Once the children were out of the door Laine straightened up the kitchen and made sure the front room was presentable before she went upstairs to her bedroom to get ready to meet Gerald. She chose a quite conservative outfit, consisting of a cream blouse a black shortish wrap around skirt thigh highs and modest 2 inch black heels. She decided not to wear panties and satisfied with her choices she went into the bathroom that adjoined the master bed room turned on the shower quickly stripped and had a quick but invigorating showers.

Lainie got her self made up and dressed and waited for her new client to arrive.

Gerald was prompt arriving at just 10:00 a.m. and after brief and somewhat nervous introductions, Lainie led Gerald into the living room where she seated her self opposite him. She gently and slowly got Gerald to describe what had been going on with his sex life for the past two years. Lainie took notes as Diane’s instruction manuals had said to do. She encouraged Gerald to be candid with her and open about his feelings. When Lainie got to the point of asking about his wife Gerald had relaxed in Lainie’s welcoming company

“I understand your wife knows you are visiting a therapist from the Clinic Gerry........” Lainie again tried to get onto a more informal basis. ”It is ok that I call you that aren’t it?”

“Yes that is fine Lainie. And yes she knows in fact it was a conversation she had with a friend whose husband had a similar problem that told her about the Clinic. Her friend said that they turned her husband into a 19 yr old again............, “Gerry grinned,

“How long has it been since you were able to maintain an erection Gerry?” Lainie gently asked.

“About eighteen months.”

“Now Gerry I want you to know that the program we have at the clinic is geared for just such a problem. I know you might not believe it now but in a few weeks I am sure I will have you well on the road to complete recovery.”

Lainie spent the remaining time of the first session watching a movie about stress and its effects on male sexual function. Gerry remarked several times that the narrator must have been talking about him and the stresses in his life. He also confided to Lainie he was ashamed of himself because he had not been able to satisfy his wife for over a year. Lainie as was her nature reached out to cuddle and hold Gerry close to her. She let him gently cry some tears and after a few moments he composed himself apologized and withdrew himself from Lainie’s embrace.

Lainie again reassured Gerry and told him she was looking forward to seeing him. She asked what schedule he wanted and Gerry told her that at least at the beginning he was going to see her twice a week if that was ok with Lainie. Lainie got out her date book and looked. She would be seeing Jack this and as far as she knew every Thursday would be arriving at 11:00 a.m.. She thought for a moment and then said.

“Gerry how does every Tuesday morning from ten until noon like today and every Friday from 11:00 till 1:00 sound, does that work for you?”

“That’s fine Lainie that’s perfect in fact.”

“Now on Friday we are going to watch a video on love making skills or at least some basic ones and then we are going to message each other. And I am going to show you my breasts’ as well Gerry.”

She could feel Gerry’s eyes rivet themselves to her ample tits encased in her smart looking business attire. They made small talk and then just before twelve, Gerry headed for the door and said he was looking forward to their first working session on Friday Not nearly as much as I am thought Lainie wickedly. She was consumed in lust and it was taking everything not to jump poor Gerry where he stood.

He left and Lainie closed the door with one hand and was driving her other down the front of her dress pants and was fingering her swollen wet pussy in seconds. She came standing. Well rather leaning against the hallway wall and she actually screamed when she exploded in her hand. Lainie when she had recovered her senses busied herself putting her notes and books away and decided against going down to the clinic waiting instead to see which of Bob’s friends was going to call me and ask me if I was free to fuck him that night. She thrilled at the thought of her as a total fuck toy. But mostly she was thrilled and shuddered at the things that Bob said he was going to have her do. They were so slutty so nasty. She thought about stripping in a sleazy club, letting strangers feel her tits finger her pussy and who knew what else. Bob had said the club allowed whatever the girls were willing to do, Lainie was under no illusions as to what that meant, that she would be doing sexual acts for money. In spite of what Bob had said about her first time being sold would be as high price call girl, she knew she’d be a full blown hooker by next Sunday night.

“God that makes me feel so nasty and hot.” Lainie cried to the ceiling.

Never in her life had she thought her husband had wanted to share her. Well she was totally willing now she love it the thought of new cock every day of the week just sent chills down, Lainie's spine.

The telephone ringing interrupted her thoughts; she smiled to herself knowing it was the next of Bob’s friends. It was of course. It was Robert probably the shyest one who was at the gangbang last Saturday. He was very nervous as he talked to Lainie but she with her soft voice and reassuring manner quickly had him at ease.

“So do you want to come over for 9:00 p.m. Robert and fuck my pussy!” Lainie cooed “I am going to love all of you friends of Bob fucking me.”

“God Lainie you make me so hot” Robert said.

After arranging a signal in case one of the kids was up Lainie bid Robert goodbye after again telling him how much she was looking forward to this evening.

Again Lainie decided to take a hot bath and relax for an hour before the kids returned home. She played her role as mother to her darling children and had them off to bed as usual at 8:15pm.They were nine and seven so not yet staying up late nor were either defiant kids. She made a mental note to talk to Bob about the kids and their new life style.

Robert was prompt arriving right on time. Lainie greeted him at the door and ushered him into the recreation room where she planned to play this evening. It had the advantage of being as far away from the children’s rooms as possible. It also had a great sound system which Lainie intended to use to practice her stripping and gauge Roberts’ reaction to her dancing.

“Now I want you to sit here in this easy chair Robert. I am going to give you a special treat

“Now get comfortable Robert.” Lainie cooed in her friendliest voice.

Lainie stood up from Robert’s side and moved catlike toward the stereo. She was for what she was going to do quite ordinarily dressed in a mid length tie wrap black skirt a sheer white blouse that her white lacy demi cup bra showed through she had on matching white hose and garters and four in heels. As the music started Lainie started to sway in time to the music, as she was in the place she had been practising for the last two nights she was quite comfortable. She moved gracefully across the floor toward Robert, stopped in front of him and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She heard him gasp when she removed her blouse and he saw her breasts held in the demi cup. Her nipples were fully exposed as were the top half of her tits. She preformed the same type of routine with her skirt and soon was standing swaying in front of Robert.

Lainie slowly lowered herself onto Robert’s lap and began writhing on him wiggling her flaming ass and pussy on his hardened cock. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra and freed her tits. Robert moaned as she did. Lainie started to place Robert’s hands on her tits and encouraged him to pinch and squeeze them.

“Do you want me to do a real lap dance like a stripper does Robert?”

Robert’s muffled response was accompanied by a nodding head. Lainie started to spread her self open and leaning back on the chair that was in front of Roberts easy chair she shamelessly fingered herself her pussy starting to water almost instantly. Her aroma flooded the room that of course being a woman in heat.

She gyrated on Robert for about two more songs before taking him by the hand and leading him to the bed at the back of the room and proceeded to fuck Robert silly for almost a full hour. Lainie had at least six major and many minor orgasms in that time. When Robert finally could not harden again, Lainie had four loads of cum pumped into her body. Two in each her mouth and pussy. She positively squished as she walked Robert to that door. She gave him a long lingering kiss and patted his cock fair well as he turned to go through the door. Lainie smiled contentedly as she went back to the rec room and picked up her clothes. She mused to her self that she would be dressed a lot more provocatively and men would be paying for what she had done with Robert. Lainie was musing to her self when Bob’s nightly phone call brought her back to reality.

“HI Honey.” Lainie greeted her husband.” I love you so much you are the best hubby on the planet.”

“Thank you baby what brought that on?”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds