Sex Therapist Wife

“Fucking and sucking Robert, Bob.”

“YESSSSSSS” Bob hissed.

Lainie could hear Bob grunt and could almost feel his legs go rigid as he spasmed and came. She could hear his ragged breath and his slowly subsiding gasping.

“So how long were you jacking off before you called.”

“Well I figured that whoever was over tonight would be gone by 1030 or so, so I started to stroke myself then and called when knew as soon as I heard you had fucked someone tonight I would explode. The thought of guys cocks sliding into you is so hot I love that. And so is the reality.”

Lainie proceeded to tell him about her day. Of meeting Gerald and their frank discussion, and the schedule he was going to be on. Bob noted that Gerald would see Lainie the day he returned home every week. Lainie giggled at that comment and said that perhaps Bob would be getting some surprises when he came home in a few weeks from now.

They talked about the kids too, Lainie brought up her concerns and Bob said that they would work something out, though he pointed out that they had at least two years before they might have to think about alternative arrangements. Soon Bob said he needed to go spank his monkey while he thought of his Hot Wife screwing his friends. Lainie giggled again at this and wish her loving husband a good night.

The rest of the week went much the same Lainie saw two of Bob’s friends on Wednesday Gilbert came over from work at noon as he was on a rather short leash by his wife so he arranged to see Lainie during the day. Mike was her evening appointment.

She dutifully kept her side of their bargain by giving Bob the vivid and lurid details each night when he called.

Her visit with Gerald had just ended and just as with Jack Lainie had pushed the envelope and felt Gerald’s cock. It was not overly long but it was thick thicker than her wrist Lainie mused.

She told Gerald that she was looking forward to their Tuesday session where they would be exploring each other’s genitals with their hands.

She lightly kissed him good bye and closed the door and began again to straighten up the house removing all evidence of her “work” before her mother arrived to collect the kids for the weekend. Ever the mother Lainie had enough clothes packed for a month not a weekend and her mother winnowed out but the most basic things after she arrived. The kids got home at their usual 3:30 p.m. and excitedly chattered with their grandmother. After about 20 minutes or so, Lainie ’ s mother gathered the kids and they kissed their mother goodbye and she watched as the car disappeared down the block.

More fun in part 2 stay tuned.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds