Sharing Melissa

"It might be better," she said. "So he knows I'm okay with it. And so I can see him watching me."

"You'd like that?"

"I think so, yeah."

Scott was still thinking.

"And he doesn't touch me at all," Melissa said. "Just to be clear. And we're very clear to him before we start."

"Yeah," Scott said. "Okay. This could work."

"Because for you it's someone watching me, right? Like, someone looking at me and getting turned on?"

He nodded.

"So if they were watching us fuck..." Melissa said.

"You'd do that?"

Melissa shrugged.

"You don't mind?"

"I don't mind doing shit that turns you on," she said. "Because of how I love you and everything. But you are kind of difficult prick to please."

He grinned.

"I don't mind," she said. "I'd even almost like to. The giving head thing, that was better than I thought it'd be, so what the fuck, lets try this."

Scott was still looking at her.

"And since it's this, or a movie with me here to say it's okay to watch, apparently, it seems less bad just to fuck. Like someone watching is just kinky, and excusable, but watching a film means I thought it through enough to make a film."

"I think I understand."

"Good. Because it makes sense to me." Melissa sat there for a moment, watching him. "So you want to? Let some other guy check me out?"

"If you do, yeah."

"I think I do."

"Okay," Scott said. "Then me too."

They looked at each other. Melissa didn't know quite what to say.

After a moment Scott kissed her and said, "Thank you."

"It's fine." Melissa thought for a moment. "And dude," she said. "It has to be a guy, okay? No women."

"All right."

"I mean it. If I'm going to be anything out of this, I need to be turned on by someone watching me, so it has to be a guy. I don't want some stranger perving at you."

"That bothers you?"

"Yeah it bothers me."

Scott seemed surprised.

"What," Melissa said. "I'm bothered, when you want me suck other people's cocks?"

"I suppose," Scott said, and seemed a little wary. They still hadn't talked about that very much. They definitely hadn't talked about it as much as they probably should have. Apparently being into the next piece of pervy weirdness he wanted her to do made up for it, though. He hadn't seemed to need to talk about it, either.

"A guy," she said. "You find him. You sort out the rules. It's nothing to do with me except I'll fuck when he turns up to watch."

"Thank you," Scott said.

"Are we going to fuck now?" Melissa said. "I mean, I'm just assuming..."

Scott grinned, and kissed her, and started pulling her towards the bedroom.

"Here's fine," she said, so Scott pulled her back towards the sofa.

*

A few weeks passed, and Melissa almost decided nothing more was going to happen. She started to assume Scott wouldn't be able to find anyone. Watching didn't seem nearly as much fun for the other guy as getting head had been, she thought, and it was Scott asking, not her, which might make it weird for both guys.

She and Scott kept having sex more than usual, and when they did Scott whispered to her about other men watching her, and that was fun even if nothing more happened. And the whispering helped, she decided. She was starting to get used to the idea, to think it was normal.

She thought nothing was going to happen, and then one day she came home from work and Scott was there with a guy she'd never seen before, and she had a horrible feeling she knew exactly why.

No warning, which surprised her. No mention that he'd asked anyone. Just a man she didn't know here, in her lounge, wanting to watch her fuck.

She wasn't sure what to do, or what she ought to feel.

The guy was Dean, Scott said. Melissa shook his hand, then went to get changed. As much so she had a moment to think as because she needed different clothes.

Scott followed her. "It's him," he said quietly. "Dean said he'd watch. He's into it."

"Ah," Melissa said. "Yeah, I guessed."

"You're annoyed?"

"Not annoyed. Not really. Surprised."

"Oh," Scott said.

"You should have warned me," she said. "Dickhead."

"I'm sorry."

"I know I said just bring him along, but you should have warned me. Even just that you were on the way home."

"I should have," Scott said. "I'm sorry. Should I tell him to go?"

Melissa stood there for a moment. She was turned on. She was actually quite turned on, for being surprised and not knowing that to think.

"Fuck it," she said. "I may as well see if I'm into him. What have you said so far?"

"That we'd like someone to watch."

"That's all?"

Scott nodded.

"That he can't join in? You made that clear."

"Yeah."

"And he can't touch me."

"I said."

"You're rules, dude," she said. "Not mine."

"I know. I explained."

Melissa stood there for a moment, then said, "Okay, I'll come down and see what I think."

She looked around, and wondered what to wear. Something easy to take off, she supposed. She got a tee shirt from a drawer, and pulled it on, left the skirt she'd had on at work.

"Let's go," she said.

She went and shook Dean's hand again and this time said, "I'm Melissa and apparently you want to watch me fuck."

"I do," Dean said, and looked a bit surprised. He was wearing a suit, and had clean nails and neat hair. Neat hair like he was fussy, Melissa thought. Like he'd just tidied it up. Or like he was going to a job interview, and trying hard. She wondered which, but she liked the idea he might care enough to make an effort.

"You really want to?" she said. "Or you'll just go along with it?"

"How do you mean?"

"You're really into watching?"

Dean nodded, like he was embarrassed.

"Just watching?" Melissa said, wanting to be sure.

"Yeah."

"You know you can't touch me?"

"Scott said."

"That's his thing, not mine. I don't care, but he does. So you can't."

"I understand."

She nodded, looked at Dean. "Okay, have a drink, hang around, let me think about it."

*

Melissa sat and listened to Scott and Dean talk and decided she was going to say yes. She liked Dean enough to get naked in front of him.

Dean was an accountant, which sort of fit with fussy, and seemed to be single and a bit shy. He made quiet jokes that weren't mean to anyone, and when he disagreed with Scott about a movie they'd both seen, he did it gently and politely. Melissa decided she actually quite liked him, and that helped her decide to go along with this.

As far as she could tell, Dean really was just into watching. More into it than she'd first expected anyone would be. He kept glancing at her as he talked to Scott. He seemed very aware of Melissa all the time, looking up when she moved, listening when she talked, watching her from across the room. As if taking her in from a distance, and comfortable with that distance being there. As if he didn't need attention from her, or to be any closer to her, he was happy just to look, from across the room. His concentrated attention was flattering. He might actually prefer just to watch, Melissa decided after a while. Given the choice between watching her and fucking her himself, Dean might just want to look.

She sat, and let Scott talk, and just smiled when he looked over, puzzled. She wondered how hard Scott had to look to find the perfect man. Perfect for Scott, at least.

After half an hour, she got up and went upstairs. She left the room without a word, and Scott and Dean went quiet, and watched her go.

She had a shower. She'd sat downstairs long enough to decide she wasn't saying no to Dean right away, and even if she didn't go through with it, she didn't want anyone seeing her sticky and stubbly.

When she'd showered, she did her face, and put on a party dress, the one she'd picked up men for blowjobs in. She went back downstairs, and Dean was still there, so apparently he wasn't horrified by her, either. Scott looked relieved. Dean just sat there staring at her, as if he was losing track of what Scott was saying.

Melissa liked that.

She was sitting opposite Dean. She crossed her legs every so often, and Dean stared each time.

She decided she liked this. She liked the idea of someone watching her, of Dean knowing what was coming, and getting all worked up while she just sat around.

After a while she took her undies off. She reached up her skirt and pulled them down. Folded them carefully and put them on the couch beside herself.

Dean kept looking. More carefully now. Like he was trying to see up her dress, and Melissa was fairly sure he had a chance, the angle he was on.

If she moved her legs he did, anyway.

She moved her knee and Dean stared harder.

Scott had stopped talking. They were both just sitting, watching her, and she liked that. It was a little like the camera, a silent audience.

"Hey," Melissa said to Scott. "Come here."

He moved, sat next to her, and started kissing her. She kissed back, slowly. Kissed back, but didn't turn her head. She kept watching Dean.

She could almost feel Dean's eyes on her. Scott was stroking her arms, stroking her neck, doing everything that turned her on.

She was turned on. She liked being watched. She kept forgetting Dean was there, and concentrating on Scott's mouth. Then she'd remember, and get turned on by Dean all over again.

Scott put his hand on her leg, slid it up under her dress.

"You want to?" he whispered, in her ear.

Last chance, she thought. Time to say no without embarrassment.

"Go on," she said.

Scott slid further. Her fingertips scraped over her, a little way into her.

He pushed gently.

Melissa looked at Dean, stared back at Dean, while Scott slid his fingers inside her.

It was good. She'd been waiting all evening, and it was achingly intense now Scott had finally touched her. She had to close her eyes for a moment.

When she opened them, Dean was still staring.

Scott moved her hand, put her hand on his trousers.

"Nope," she said. She moved her knee, still watching Dean. Moved her knee further, baring herself to Dean, past Scott's hand. She twisted her hand into Scott's shirt, and pulled him gently downwards.

"Do me first," she said.

Scott looked at her.

Melissa was wet. She was bare to Dean's eyes. Scott's hand had moved away.

"Seriously," she said. "I'm the only one not getting anything out of this. He wants to watch and you want him to. I'm just here. So before anything else, I get head. You're getting me off."

Dean was still staring between her legs.

"Please?" Melissa said. She needed this quickly. She grabbed Scott's hair, and pushed downwards.

Scott slid down between her legs. He pushed up her skirt, slowly, watching her face. Dean was watching her too.

Scott slowly started licking her.

Dean was watching. He was watching, and sitting forward like he was really interested, and looking at Melissa's face as much as her pussy.

She liked that. She really liked how interested he was. She watched him watching her, and got turned on by his stare. Got turned on by the odd connection between them. The stare, and linked eyes, over Scott's head.

Scott was squeezing her breasts through her dress. He normally played with them while he went down on her.

After a while, for Dean as much as Scott or herself, she reached up and found the zipper under her arm, and pulled it down.

"Hold on," she said to Scott, and pushed him back, and stood up and wriggled out of the dress. She took off her bra.

She didn't have anything else on.

Dean stared. Scott sucked her tits, as she sat down, then went back to eating her out. She stroked Scott's head, and watched Dean's face, and felt Scott's mouth slowly teasing her body.

She was close. She was turned on by this, and close, and she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to need.

She pushed onto Scott's mouth. She was almost there.

She suddenly realized she might not actually want to let a stranger watch her come. Not as clinically as this.

She'd come, with one of the other guys, the blowjob guys, but that was both of them getting each other off at once, her mouth and his hand, and that wasn't the same. Coming while a stranger groped you, that was just sex.

Coming while a stranger stared at you, that might be a bit weird.

She thought about that, and tried to decide how she felt, and then decided she didn't care. She was too close to mind what happened next, as long as she came.

She stared at Dean. She kept staring at him right up until she came, keeping her eyes open as long as she could, until the first big shaky spasm went through her. Then she had to close her eyes, because she always did and couldn't help herself, but she opened them again half a moment later, almost as soon as it was over.

Scott was looking up at her, stroking her tummy gently. Dean was still staring, and didn't seem to have moved.

"Good?" Scott said.

Melissa nodded.

"Want to fuck?"

Melissa looked at Dean. Thinking of him, of what he might want to see. "I'll suck you first," she said to Scott.

She pulled Scott up, made him stand in front of her. She leaned forward, and undid his trousers, and put his cock in her mouth.

Then she realized Dean couldn't see. Scott was between her and Dean.

"Sit down," she said, and pulled Scott onto the sofa, then knelt sideways, so Dean should be able to see all of her, as well as all of what she was doing.

She remembered the movie, and moved her hair. She bent, and licked, and looked at Dean while she did. She had to look away when she started to suck, but she was pretty sure Dean was still staring.

Scott groaned and twitched and made her worry he was turned on enough he wouldn't last long. She slowed down, but wasn't sure it helped.

She sat up, kept wanking Scott. "Let's fuck," she said.

She thought, wondering if it mattered how, which position, and whether looking good from across the room was important to her, or important to Scott.

After a moment she decided she didn't care.

Scott seemed not to either. As if he was just doing this, and Melissa was thinking about it more than he was.

He fell onto the sofa, trying to grab her, and they got mixed up for a moment, like they were both self-conscious with someone else there. Scott was still trying to get his clothes off, and seemed to be trying to get on top, and Melissa hadn't though about it at all, and was just trying to pull him against her.

She sat across him, her back to Dean. Scott was still trying to move her around.

"Turn over," Scott said. "Kneel. Like we normally do."

Melissa hesitated. Doggy-style with an audience seemed worse than just having sex. She wasn't sure why. Nice girls didn't like it from behind, or something.

She decided that was stupid and turned over.

Nothing happened. Scott was still taking off his clothes.

"Don't worry," Melissa said, reaching back and pushed Scott's hand away from his shirt. "Leave it. Dean doesn't want to see you anyway."

Then she wondered if she should have kept quiet. That was the first time either of them had mentioned Dean since they started, and she was only assuming it was okay to acknowledge Dean was there.

She didn't want Scott getting jealous again, like he had last time.

Scott was looking down at her. Melissa wasn't sure if he cared, or was turned on, or was wondering if she was going to react badly right now. She decided she didn't care. She was naked, on her knees, being watched.

She wanted sex right now.

"Come on," she said. "Hurry up."

She knelt, carefully not looking over at Dean, and Scott knelt close behind her. It was awkward getting organized. Scott moved her knee, then pushed on her hips so she tipped forward, then seemed to need to wriggle sideways to get himself lined up.

It felt clumsy, more clumsy than normal. Or perhaps she just didn't normally notice.

Melissa waited, and made herself not say anything impatient. Scott was probably feeling clumsy too.

Finally he slid himself inside her.

Melissa melted. She melted, and sighed, and felt everything aching and tingling and good that having him slide inside her always was. She sighed and moaned, then bit her lip to make herself stop, embarrassed because Dean was there. It was good. Doggy with Scott was always good, but she didn't want to be obvious how much she liked it. She kept looking down, at the sofa, pretending Dean wasn't there.

"Is this okay?" Scott said quietly, after a minute.

"Yep," Melissa said, breathless.

She knelt, feeling him moving inside her. Feeling, and thinking about what she was doing.

After a while she looked over at Dean. He was staring. He was fascinated.

Fascinated by her. By watching her fuck.

That made her feel a lot better.

She smiled at Dean, and he smiled back.

She kept looking at him, smiling, while Scott's cock was inside her, fucking her. While his hands were on her hips, holding her steady, moving her when he needed to.

She could smell sex. She thought Dean probably could too. She could hear little wet noises coming from inside her.

She reached down, and pressed her hand against her clit. She did that sometimes, to make doggy better, and she wasn't completely sure Scott ever noticed.

Dean noticed.

Dean was suddenly staring, watching her hand.

She liked that. She liked Dean's eyes, and his attention, and his fascination with her. She started to understand why people flashed each other, why the people on the dirty websites wanted to show everyone movies of themselves.

It was hot. Being noticed like this, this intently, was hot.

She started rubbing herself slowly, and watched Dean watch her.

Scott was breathing roughly, was moving faster. He was probably trying not to come, but was close anyway. He always came quickly fucking like this.

Melissa thought about Scott coming.

Last time, when she was blowing strangers, she hadn't been sure where they should come. Whether Scott cared about this looking like porn, or had just wanted to finish. She wasn't sure what he wanted now, and she wasn't sure if she cared either.

"Hey," she said, after a minute, over her shoulder. "Where do you want to finish?"

Scott groaned and started to come. She felt him pulse inside her.

"Never mind," she said, and kept her face serious, made herself not laugh. The timing was sort of funny though.

Scott finished coming. Melissa waited. When Scott was finished, he tipped forward and leaned his forehead on her shoulder for a moment, and kissed her, exactly like he usually did. It meant more, somehow, because Dean was watching.

Scott slid out of her. He moved backwards, off the sofa, a kind of hop, suddenly clumsy again. He sat down, and pulled one of the sofa cushions over himself.

Usually Melissa would have made a fuss about that. The cushion covers had to be dry-cleaned. Today she didn't care.

She sat up, and put her hand between her legs, and dashed into the kitchen to get some tissues. Scott and Dean were both looking at her. Looking closely. Looking like her running around naked was sexy.

She wiped, and went back to the lounge door. She stood there, trying to decide. She could get embarrassed and nervous now they'd stopped, or she could go with what they were doing.

Dean and Scott were both still staring. At her, in the doorway, naked. Dean was looking at her face as well as her body. Scott was just looking worried, perhaps wondering if she was going to be upset.

She was turned on by being stared at. She liked their attention.

She hadn't come again, not since they'd started having sex. She was still horny. She was feeling reckless, feeling like she wanted more.

"So," she said to Scott. "Are we going again, or what?"

Scott grinned and seemed relieved.

Melissa looked at Dean. "You want to, right?"

Dean nodded. He had hardly said a word to her all night.

"Are we?" Melissa said, to Scott again. "I want to. I want more."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sharing Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds