Sharing Melissa

"Give me a moment," Scott said.

She went and sat down beside him. She sat for a moment, but started to feel nervous again. "All right," she said. "I might start without you then."

She put her hand between her legs. Because she'd only just found out she liked being looked at, and this seemed about the most certain way to make Dean look.

Not that he wasn't staring anyway.

She stared at Dean, and masturbated. Almost for real, not mostly pretending like she did when Scott asked her to let him watch.

She rubbed herself slowly, and watched Dean, and noticed that when it was just her doing something, Dean seemed to forget Scott was there. He stared at her more attentively, and seemed to relax a little too. That was interesting, Melissa thought.

She decided she liked it.

She got up, and went over to Dean. Slowly. He stared at her breasts, as she walked. At her face as she got close.

"Don't touch me," she said.

Dean nodded.

She sat down on the sofa beside him, facing him, and kept rubbing herself slowly. He was more focused when she was closer, when Scott wasn't nearby.

There was something about that stare that turned her on. Something about his fascination that made her very wet.

There was something about being naked, masturbating, with Dean fully dressed and only watching, that made her feel wanted and sexy.

She closed her eyes, and squeezed one of her tits. She might actually come from this, she decided. Just from touching herself, with other people in the room.

After a while Scott moved. He stood up, and came over, and sat behind her and kissed her shoulder.

Melissa opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Keep going if you want," Scott said.

Melissa nodded. She rubbed a little longer, but the moment was gone. The mood had changed. It wasn't about her alone any more, it was about both of them again.

She wanted sex. She moved, still looking at Dean, and pulled Scott in close behind her. He started moving inside her, pushing hard, a bit desperately, like he was suddenly very turned on too.

She was bent a little strangely. She was still leaning sideways so Dean could see, and it wasn't the best angle for sex.

Melissa thought about moving, about getting more comfortable, then she looked at Dean, and decided not. Dean was looking all attentive. She wanted him to keep looking at her like that.

He was looking at her face. She was naked, and having sex, and he was watching her face.

She thought she knew why. She was close. Close enough she was forgetting to keep her eyes open, was forgetting not to gasp and moan and pant.

She leaned closer. Moved so her face was nearer Dean's, so he could see better.

Dean seemed to forget about Scott. It was her, and Dean, looking into each other's eyes, as she had sex. Scott was inside her body, but Dean was in front of her face, there for her, in her mind, watching her.

It was a strangely intimate thing to share with Dean.

She tried to hold back, tried to keep her eyes open, tried to remember not to do anything stupid while she fucked.

There was some connection to Dean here, some contact even though they hadn't touched. She didn't want to lose it, but she was close.

She was very close, about to come, and she knew she was going to close her eyes when she came.

She couldn't help it. She pulled Scott against her, pushed back faster, and pressed down with her hand.

She came, and was pretty sure Dean watched her again, as closely as he had the first time.

When she finished, Scott moved, moved Melissa around a little to go back to doggy, and started fucking her faster. The whole time he was, Dean stared at Melissa and Melissa at Dean.

It felt almost like cheating, Melissa thought, being watched by Dean that closely. It wasn't, but felt like it.

Scott came, breathing hard, then sat on the sofa. Melissa moved, went back across the room to the other sofa, because she didn't want to stay as close to Dean as she was after they'd been looking at each other so intensely.

She still felt unsettled. Dean's eyes had been almost too intimate. She got up, went and got a drink, and brought water back to Scott. She decided, looking at Scott, that they were done. He seemed happy, seemed to be looking smug.'

"All good?" Melissa said to Scott, quietly, as she handed him the glass. "Not jealous?"

"Not at all."

"You promise? You don't have to say we're fine if there's a problem."

"I'm fine."

She nodded, relieved. She glanced at Dean, and thought about Scott, and decided not to push things. She went and got jeans and a top and put them on. Dean seemed to take that as a hint and said it had been fun, he was grateful, but he really ought to go.

He shook Melissa's hand again as he left. Formality seemed right, but she also wondered if it was so he had a chance to touch her.

Her right hand. The hand she'd been touching herself with.

She didn't realize until afterwards.

*

Melissa thought a lot about Dean watching her. She thought about the intensity of his concentration, and how it had got more intense when Scott wasn't nearby, being distracting.

She and Dean had almost shared something, as she had sex, and she wanted to feel that again. She wanted to find out what it was, at least.

Melissa liked Dean. She wouldn't ever get into a relationship with him, he was fussy and she had a feeling he was too close to his mother, but she liked him for what this was. And she wasn't doing anything wrong. Scott wanted to share her with other men. She would never have tried this on her own, or stared at Dean so hard on her own, but Scott had started something. Started her thinking. She wanted to know what this was.

She liked Dean's attention. She liked Dean being around. She wanted Dean around her more, wanted to feel his stare again.

"I want to do something," she said to Scott a few nights later. "For me."

"Okay."

"I want to hang out with Dean without you around."

"Hang out?"

"Ah, yeah. Basically. Hang out naked, I suppose."

Scott looked at her.

"We've done your shit," she said. "I want to do this."

"Without me, though."

"Um," Melissa said. "Yeah. There's that."

"Why?"

"Because I like how he looks at me when he forgets you're there."

"But without me."

Melissa shrugged.

"I don't know," Scott said.

"Do you trust me?"

He looked at her, thinking.

"Do you? With what we've done lately?"

"Yes."

"Then trust me. I want to do this."

Scott wasn't happy, but he nodded. "All right."

*

Melissa phoned Dean, and said Scott didn't mind if they did something together.

Dean was quiet for a moment.

"So do you want to?" Melissa said, thinking he might not have understood.

"Yes, of course."

"What?" she said. "I have no idea what you like to do."

"I don't care. What do you like to do?"

Melissa thought. She worked, and watched TV and went for walks to stay fit. Watching TV was a bit dull, even naked. "Shopping, I guess," she said. "How about that?"

He said yes, so they went shopping. She didn't quite understand why he would, but didn't mind, as long as he was into it. They went shopping, and Dean was actually quite useful because he some idea what suited her. Almost as if he'd spent a lot time obsessively watching passing women.

She picked some things, and said she'd go and try them on, and Dean said, quietly, "Can I too?"

Melissa stopped. Suddenly she got it. "Right," she said. "Yeah, of course."

Suddenly shopping made sense.

She looked around, and thought about where she was, and put the tops she'd picked up back on the rack.

"Come on," she said.

Dean looked disappointed.

"They wouldn't like it here," she said. "Everything's cheap. The rooms are small. We'll go somewhere nicer, we're you helping's okay."

"Thank you," he said, and looked turned on, like him looking at her made her feel.

"Yeah," Melissa said. "Just don't act horny. Look all, you know, advisory."

Dean grinned and nodded.

They went to a better shop, where there were bigger dressing rooms. Melissa grabbed some things, fairly haphazardly, and went towards them. Dean followed. He followed her inside.

She pulled the curtain closed, and stood there, nervous for a moment.

She was excited. She was finding this a bit odd, but excited too. She was turned on by his interest.

She pulled off her top, and took her time trying things on, and Dean watched without saying anything. He seemed to be into it.

That was enough.

She tried a couple of tops, and a skirt, and thought about last time she'd done this, when she tried to flash the shop guy. They were in one of the front dressing rooms. Just outside the door were chairs for waiting boyfriends to sit in.

"Hey," Melissa said to Dean. "Go sit out there."

He looked confused, but did. She pulled the curtain back an inch, so there was a crack down the side where he could see her.

He watched, and she took everything off quickly, but when she had a feeling he hadn't been as interested as he had just standing there with her.

"No?" she said, when she came out, and he shook his head.

"Too pervy?"

He nodded.

Melissa thought about that. She wasn't sure what she wanted, but she liked the attention.

"Do you want to come home with me?" she said. "

Dean nodded again.

*

They went home, and Melissa tried on more things for Dean, in the bedroom. He watched, quietly, but it wasn't the same as at the mall.

"Okay," she said after a while. "So what do you want? What really?"

"This is good."

"But if it could be anything?"

He looked at her for a while. "Just to watch you. And talk. While you do things."

"That's what we're doing now."

He nodded. "It is."

"So you want to something more?"

He didn't answer.

"What?" she said. "You can tell me."

"Would you mind being naked?"

Melissa grinned. "Of course. This is weird, but of course."

She took of her clothes, and then lay on the bed and talked to Dean. It was a little sad, she decided. She was pretty sure this was some intimacy thing, rather than sex. Dean was single, and didn't have anyone at home, and he just wanted this. Maybe he missed hearing someone talk about their day while getting ready for bed. Maybe he missed it. Maybe he'd never had it. She talked about her day, and let him look at her, and Dean listened, and looked, and seemed happy.

It was sad, Melissa thought, and sweet in a way too, that he could end up almost comfortable with how he was. As comfortable as she was, as their did their weird sex things together.

"I'll really do anything," Melissa said after a while. "I like you. It feels like you're holding back."

He looked at her and seemed to be thinking.

"Anything," Melissa said. "Anything that isn't you touching me."

He looked at her.

"Come on," she said. "The thing no-one else would. You may as well tell me."

"There's no-one else."

"What do you mean? You're single? Because I kind of guessed that."

"I haven't done this with anyone else. Nothing like this. You're more than anyone already."

"So make it perfect. What do you want?"

He hesitated.

"Just ask," she said. "I'll only say no."

She was expecting something about the toilet, or worse.

"Could you touch yourself again? Masturbate?"

She nodded. She already had, so why not.

It make perfect sense, given everything else. She was surprised she hadn't worked it out on her own. She rolled over and got a vibrator out her bottom bed-side drawer. She used it on herself, while Dean watched quietly, and as she got close, she noticed Dean's face. He was captivated again, like he had been the first night.

*

"I worked it out," she said to Scott that night. "Dean."

"Worked what out?"

"Why he's into this. Why he just wants to watch."

"Okay."

"He wants intimacy. Like a girlfriend."

"That kind of makes sense."

"He wants to watch me play with myself, too."

"Are you going to?"

"I did."

Scott looked at her. She wouldn't masturbate in front of him, not for real. Not other than pretending while they had sex.

"It's different," she said. "You fuck me. This is a thing."

He nodded.

"I'm going to again," Melissa said. "With Dean. If that's okay? If you don't mind? I kind of like it."

Scott thought for a while.

"Do you mind?"

"Shouldn't I be there?"

"Just a couple more times on my own. Until he's used to it. Then you can watch too."

Scott kept thinking.

"We'll have him over and fuck in front of him again," Melissa said. "Okay? But I want to do my thing as well."

Scott nodded. "All right."

*

Dean came for dinner and Melissa spent the whole meal naked. It was tacky, but Dean and Scott seemed to like it. Then she had sex with Scott, and Dean watched her face, and it was strange and intimate like it had been the first time. Looking at Dean as her orgasm came close was more intimate than some sex she'd had in the past. She didn't quite understand why.

She went shopping with Dean again. She took him shopping again, and changed in front of him again, and masturbated in front of him again, and he never touched her, never even tried, not once.

She started to get very comfortable with him, and how far she was willing to go with this.

Dean watched her come. More than once. He watched her come with a finger in her ass, which not even Scott knew she did. She swore Dean to secrecy first.

Then she said, "I don't mind if you wank too."

He looked at her.

"I assume you do later. At home."

No answer.

"Do you?"

He nodded.

"Think about me. All of this?"

"Yeah."

"So do it here. I don't mind."

"If you do," he said, and they masturbated together, and she watched, and gave him tissues when he came.

*

"I know I said a couple more times," Melissa said to Scott. "But I need a couple more than that."

"It's fine."

"He's still nervous. And this is weird. But I like it."

"It's really fine."

"Only a couple more. Then I'll tell him you have to be there too."

"I don't mind."

"Thank you. And soon, I promise."

*

The next time Melissa was with Dean, as he got close, she said, "Come on me."

He stopped and looked at her.

"You heard," she said. "Come on me."

Dean didn't look certain. It felt like a line. It felt like a very big line, and Melissa wasn't sure he should either.

Not being sure made her want him to more. Not being sure turned her on.

"Does Scott know?" Dean said.

Melissa shook her head.

"Will he?" Dean said. "Will you tell him?"

"No."

"Should you tell him."

"Probably."

"But you won't."

Melissa lay there for a while, then shook her head. "This is our thing, you and me."

"I don't know if we should."

"But you will. Because you want to so much."

In the end he did. Kneeling beside her while she rubbed herself, holding himself over her, so hot thick semen landed on her tummy.

She liked it. She actually really liked it, as a way to completely this weird thing between them.

*

The next time they saw each other, Dean came on Melissa's breasts, and some of his semen dribbled onto her tummy, close to her moving hand. She lay and watched him and thought it was pretty much what she'd done before, with the blowjob guys. And Scott hadn't minded that.

So this, she told herself this ought to be okay. She wasn't touching Dean. They were almost touching, and semen was on her skin, but she wasn't touching him.

That should make a difference.

She wasn't touching, and she was trying to decide if she wanted to.

She thought about blowjob guys. She thought about wanking together.

The next time, as Dean got close, Melissa turned around and lay with her face near his cock.

Dean stopped.

"Go on," Melissa said, and kept rubbing herself.

She lay beside him, and looked up at his cock as he wanked. He was close to her face. Not even out of reach. If she moved a little, she'd have Dean in her mouth.

Like she had the other guys.

They were close together. Close enough his movements meant he bumped against her shoulder sometimes. It was intimate and slightly awkward, but she liked it.

Dean came. Came over her face. Some landed on her lip. At the last minute she opened her mouth so some landed on her tongue. She tasted him, and he watched, silent, as if they both knew this was something they shouldn't be doing.

She touched her mouth. Dean's semen felt hot and sticky against her lips. She touched, and tasted, and looked up at Dean.

He didn't seem to know what to say.

She was turned on. She could taste Dean.

Her fingers were sticky. She reached down, and touched herself. She rubbed herself with Dean's semen, so a little of it went inside her.

She made herself come. She masturbated and came with Dean's semen on her hand. It was as close as they could come to sex without actually touching.

It was too much.

Melissa knew she had to tell Scott.

*

"There's a thing," Melissa said to Scott that night. "And I'm sorry. I think we need to cut Dean loose, and it's my fault, and I feel bad."

"What happened?"

"We got too close. It's getting strange."

"How do you mean."

"I've been letting him wank on me."

"Like come on you?"

She nodded. "It kind of seemed unfair he watched us and never got to jerk off."

Scott wasn't as upset as Melissa thought. Instead he seemed turned on, she thought. Interested. Actually exactly like that. Like he watched to watch.

"Is that okay?" she said, pretty sure now it was.

"It's fine."

"It's okay I did that on my own?"

"Did you have sex with him?"

Melissa shook her head. "He jerked off. I did too. Both on our own. But he came on me. Is that okay?"

"It's fine."

"Is it sexy?"

Scott stood there for a moment, then nodded.

"You want to watch, don't you?" she said.

Scott shrugged.

"I'm warning you. I'm getting close to him, in a weird way. We shouldn't."

"I want to."

"I really don't think we should."

"Just once, to see."

"Dude, I mean it. Like with the blowjobs, we should walk away."

"Just once, Mel. Please."

He wasn't going to listen, Melissa realized. Just like the blowjobs. He wasn't going to listen, and he'd probably be the one who ended up upset.

What could she do.

What did she want to do.

She didn't understand how they could end up here, again, but she was glad they had.

This time, she thought, she knew what was probably going to happen, though. This time she could be ready, and could be clear where they would stop.

"I'm giving him a handjob," Melissa said. "If we do."

Scott looked surprised.

"I'm not going to unless we agree to that first," Melissa said.

Scott was thinking.

"Come on," Melissa said. "We have to be fair to him."

"What?" Scott said, apparently fixating. "Him coming on you?"

Melissa could see how turned on Scott was. She could see, and was turned on herself. This was a mistake. This was stupid, but she wanted to as much as Scott did.

"Yeah," she said. "Okay. Why not?"

Scott grinned.

"I will," Melissa said.

"I know."

"This isn't like last time. If you want to do this, I'll go through with it."

Scott nodded. "I know."

Melissa sat there, waiting for Scott to change his mind. She wanted to say he'd regret this, but couldn't bring herself to. She didn't understand why she didn't object more.

"Okay," she said. "Let's do it."

Scott smiled.

"I mean it," she said. "Tomorrow night."

"All right."

"This is a mistake," Melissa said, tell herself she had to try one last time.

"I promise," Scott said. "It isn't."

"Yeah," Melissa said, and kissed him, and gave up.

She wanted to say she'd heard that before. She wanted to say he was wrong.

Instead she just kissed him, and stopped arguing.

She wanted this too. In the end she wanted this enough that she couldn't bring herself to talk him out of it, because even though she expected problems, she was almost certain that she and Scott could get through whatever complications came of this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sharing Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds