Sharing Melissa

Just like they had last time.

*

Dean came over the next night, and Melissa lay on her back on her bed and masturbated for him, and Dean knelt between her legs and masturbated too. She'd thought about how, and decided this was best. Dean liked to see her clearly, see what she was doing, but she didn't mind as much about the details. She was as much turned on by the idea of him watching her as by what she saw. This let Dean watch her, and her look around.

She wanted to look at Scott too.

Scott sat beside them both, in a chair next to the bed, and watched. His hand was on his pants, like he was pressing down without actually moving much. Melissa grinned at him now and then, and watched Dean the rest of the time, and rubbed herself slowly.

Then Scott changed everything. "Put it inside her," he said suddenly.

Dean stopped moving. Melissa stopped too. They both turned and looked at Scott.

It was pretty clear what Scott meant, and who he'd been talking to, but Melissa was still surprised.

She was more than surprised, she was shocked. Scott was being stupid, taking a dangerous risk. A risk about health, and a risk about his feelings.

Scott reached over, and opened the drawer beside him, and took condoms out. He threw one over onto the bed.

So only a risk about feelings, Melissa supposed.

She still didn't know what to say

She lay there without moving. She'd been masturbating. She was turned on. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to fuck Dean, a lot, but she also knew it was a terrible, dangerous idea.

"Hey," she said to Scott, ignoring Dean for a moment. "Don't say that, because I will."

"I want you to."

"Think first. I mean it."

"Please."

She looked at him, and decided he wasn't going to listen. Like last night. Like he hadn't about her blowing other men, and that had ended badly.

She'd thought they could overcome any problems, if this went wrong, but this was worse. This was actual sex.

She shouldn't even consider this. But she wanted to. And if Scott wouldn't listen, it wasn't her fault. She shouldn't have to always be the one thinking about his bad decisions.

"Go on," Scott said. "Please."

Melissa looked at him for a long, long time, then looked up at Dean.

"I don't mind," Melissa said to Dean. "I will if you want to."

Dean seemed stunned. Shocked into silence. He didn't answer.

She assumed that meant he would. In a moment or two. When he got used to the idea.

And she would too. She was fairly sure she was going to if Scott let her.

She almost left it there. She almost just fucked Dean, and forgot about Scott. Then she decided she had to try one last time. She looked at Scott. "Are you really sure," she said. "Because last time..."

"I'm sure," Scott said. "Like this, when I'm not jealous, I'm sure."

"Okay," Melissa said. "I give up."

"Good."

"I mean it. I promise I mean it. I promise I'll do this, right now, unless you tell me to stop."

"Okay."

"And I won't stop once I start. Not this time."

"All right."

Melissa gave up. She looked up at Dean, still kneeling above her. "Want to?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to."

Dean didn't wait. He was still hard. He tore the condom open, and rolled it on. Melissa watched, horny and almost nervous, ignoring Scott now. Dean shifted, leaned forward, holding himself, and pressed the end of himself onto her. She moved her hand, helped him in.

It was that simple.

Fucking another man after years with Scott was that simple. As simple as blowing other men had been.

Melissa looked over at Scott as she held him against her. She had to ask. "You're really sure?" she said, but it was too late. Dean pushed, and was inside her.

Dean groaned, and Melissa sighed.

"I'm sure," Scott said anyway, watching carefully.

Dean moved, lay down, and slid deeper into Melissa, as far as he could. He was breathing hard, almost panting against her neck. He was pushing deeper into her slowly, taking his time, she thought, feeling her. She wrapped herself around him, held him, felt him hot and hard inside her.

Dean started moving, and she kissed him, even though she wasn't sure she should.

She kissed Dean, and Dean fucked her. She had intended not to seem too interested, not to join in too much in case it upset Scott, but she couldn't help herself.

Dean was fucking her, was deep inside her, and she put her arms around him, and breathed against his neck, and felt a cock that wasn't Scott's filling her.

Someone who wasn't Scott was inside her, when she'd never thought that would happen again.

She almost liked the idea of that as much as the sex.

Dean came quite suddenly. He was quick, and hadn't asked how close Melissa was, but Melissa had assumed that might happen. Dean liked her, and they'd been teasing each other, and this had all happened fairly suddenly. Too suddenly to plan for self control. Dean came, then lay on top of Melissa, limp, and when he stopped moving she remembered not to get too interested. She gently pushed him away.

She sat up. She touched herself. She could still feel the space where Dean had been, the shape of him, imagined, inside herself. She moved her hand She could almost feel him, all hot and hard where in reality she was bare and slippery.

Her fingers started to slide around. Dean was still watching her.

She made herself stop and look at Scott.

"Are you okay?" she said.

He nodded.

"You're okay with this?" she said, astonished. She wouldn't have been if he'd just had another woman. She couldn't see how he could be.

"Completely," Scott said.

"You're not horrified? You don't hate me?"

Scott shook his head.

Dean was quiet, still watching.

"Okay," Melissa said, and slid over to Scott. "I want you."

Scott stood up, and started pulling his clothes off. Melissa grabbed for his trousers, and he did too, and between them they got them open.

He fucked her. He slid inside her, and he felt more oily than usual as he went in, felt slicker, because she'd already had sex.

She had the feel of Dean inside herself, and now Scott was there too. She could feel the shape of Scott differently to every other time they'd had sex, because she was comparing him to another man.

Scott should hate her, but he didn't seem to care. Melissa lay there, and fucked him, and worried.

She should be enjoying this, but she couldn't concentrate. She was worried how Scott would react once he got off and his horny was gone.

"Hey," Scott said, after a while, noticing. "What's up?"

"Nothing."

"You're not into this?"

She bit her lip, and looked at him, and wondered if she could say it. "I'm not sure you are. I'm not sure you aren't about to freak out."

"I'm not."

"Not right now."

"Not in ten minutes either."

"Maybe Dean should go."

Scott looked down at her. "He doesn't need to."

"Maybe I should," Dean said.

"You don't have to."

"Maybe you should," Melissa said. "Just in case this gets complicated in a second."

Dean stood up.

"Don't..." Scott started to say, but Melissa put her hand over his mouth.

"Let him go," she said. "Just in case."

"There's no just in case."

"There might be," Melissa said. "So let him go." She looked up at Dean. "I'll call you tomorrow, okay? I'll let you know."

Dean nodded. "Thank you."

"Nah, dude. Thank you."

Dean grinned, and went to the door. He stopped before he went into the hall. "Um, don't get up," he said, and left.

Melissa wanted to laugh. She heard the front door close. She looked up at Scott.

"You're really okay?' she said.

"I really am."

"He was inside me. He fucked me."

"I know."

"And you don't care."

"Mel," Scott said. "Shut up. Please."

"You'd better not be mad in ten minutes."

"Ten?" Scott said, and grinned, and started moving again.

Melissa looked up at him, at the way he was looking at her turned on and nothing else, and decided maybe this was going to be okay. Maybe this was going to work, and no-one would be jealous.

Scott came, and she held him for a while, waiting for some terrible reaction. For anger, or tears, or something.

There was nothing.

After a while Scott went down on her.

And after a while she came too.

She sat up and kissed him and decided he really didn't care. So maybe the would be okay, again, even after this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sharing Melissa
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds