She Smiles When She Swallows

We sit watching them for a while, I'm looking for evidence to what my wife and Ethan are doing, but I can never see anything that makes me sure. But then again, that's the way it was at the basketball game before as well, and now they have even better cover. Nicole was right the last time.

My hands are still on Nicole's thigh and on her waist. I let my left hand slip a little further down, stopping at her bikini bottom at first, caressing her skin just over it with my thumb. I let it slip even further down. I have my hand on Nicole's left ass cheek now. I'm afraid to move my fingers at first, her ass feels so good. To think this girl likes to have this wonderful part of her body penetrated by a dick.

I start fondling her ass. "Mmm," she says, encouraging me. Her ass feels great, it's smooth and tight and soft and hard, all at once. She sticks it out so I can get at it better, and I know she's liking this.

My right hand is rubbing in circles at the top of her luscious thigh, I move it down to the inside of it, closer to her pussy. My hand seems to have a will of it's own, it makes it's way closer and closer. Nicole humms, I can't see if she's got her eyes closed or if she's looking at Ethan and my wife on the other side of the jacuzzi.

My right index finger reaches the fabric of Nicole's bikini bottom. It's at her groin, maybe two inches from her pussy. I trail slowly, slowly down the seam of the bikini, thinking she'll remove my hand at any second now; I'm just too close to her sex for this to be ok for any one of us. I'm married and Nicole is one of my wifes's best friends. And Belle is only a couple of feet away.

Nicole spreads her legs, ever so slightly. Now it's my middle finger sliding over her. I'm thinking maybe I should stop before I reach her pussy but my hand just keeps going.

It arrives at that place. That magic place. That place where when you have touched it with the tip of your finger, you know all barriers are broken. That place where your finger suddenly touches something soft under the girls panty. Something soft but so vibrantly alive.

"I wanna sit like Belle does," Nicole says. She flips her left leg over and sits with her back to me. She leans back, putting her weight back on my chest. "Continue," she says in a soft voice.

I start rubbing her pussy again. I rub her lips. I rub her clit. I massage it. "That feels so good. Keep going." She's taking only shallow breaths, she's already getting closer.

"I think Ethan has his fingers under your wife's bikini bottom now. I want that too. Look at her, she's about to cum."

And Belle actually looks like she's feeling really good, her eyes completely closed now.

I slide my finger under the fabric of Nicole's bikini, I touch her bare pussy for the first time. She's shaved but she has a triangle of hair left over her slit. I find her clit again and start rubbing it in circles. She's moaning quietly. "Oh, that feels so good, Mark, you're really good at this."

I rub her for a while and then I slide my finger lower. "Oh yeah, put your finger inside me."

I look around me, to see if anyone is looking at us, but everybody seems occupied. They shouldn't be able to see anything anyway.

I insert my finger in Nicole's hot, wet pussy. Just the tip first but then more and more. She's bucking against me, rubbing my cock with her ass. I start finger fucking her. She is so wet. Her pussy walls are squeezing my finger, clenching.

"Tell me Mark, is that the same finger you fingered Belle with?"

"Yeah, it's the same one."

"That's so hot. Take it out."

I'm a bit confused and a bit disappointed but I slide my finger out of her pussy. She grabs my wrist and lifts my hand out of the water. She turns around. Hiding it from the others with her body, she takes my hand and moves it closer to her mouth. Then she looks into my eyes and puts my finger in her mouth. She sucks on it, tastes it. The water must have rinsed some of her juices off of it but not all of them. "That tastes good," she whispers.

I push my hand back down to her pussy and pushes inside. I finger her a couple of times. I take it out again. She looks at me as I raise my hand. She thinks I'm gonna give it to her but I put it in my own mouth instead. I want to taste her. "I taste good?" she asks. I don't bother answering. I shove my finger back inside her and taste her one more time, then I put it back on her clit and she sits back against me again with a moan.

"Look what they're doing now," Nicole says.

Belle seems to be shifting position, she raises herself a little and then sits back again.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She isn't sitting on his thighs anymore. He spread his legs and she's sitting higher up, between his legs, with her knees together. She's sitting on his crotch."

"On his dick?"

"Yeah, on his big cock."

"Oh my god."

"You ok?" she asks me.

"I think so. Maybe you'd better check."

She looks at me, wondering what I meant and then she understands. She grabs my dick behind her and squeezes it. "Yeah, you're ok." She starts massaging my dick through my shorts, it feels really good.

"How much bigger is he than me?"

"He's a lot bigger. I'd say you're about average." She keeps rubbing me. "I've had a few big ones, bigger than you, but Ethan is much, much bigger than them."

"Am I too small?"

"Oh god, no. You're wonderful. It's great to be filled with a big cock, but you know me, I love it in the ass. And the average ones are the best for that. With an average cock, you can still fuck me hard in the ass."

"I'd like that."

"Look at your wife. She's not sitting still. She's grinding on his cock. That thong she's wearing isn't much protection, you know."

"No, but it looks hot on her, don't you think?"

"Really hot. She's got a great ass. Better than mine even." She looks back at me, making sure I understand she was joking about her own ass being great.

"Your ass is wonderful."

"Thanks."

"Hey, Nicole?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"You ever had sex with another girl?"

"I'm not a lesbian, if that's what you're asking."

"It's not."

"You dirty man. But yes, I've had sex with a girl. It was a threesome, before I met Belle and Sammy. Me, a guy, and this girl. I even licked her ass, how do you like that?"

"A lot." I can't believe just how wild this girl really is.

"I want you to do something for me," she says.

"What? Anything."

"I want you to slip your shorts down."

I do and she starts rubbing my freed dick, slowly but skilfully.

"I think Ethan's done the same," she says. And it looks to me like Belle has her right arm behind her, she's got her face turned towards him and I can't figure out if they're talking or just looking into each other's eyes. I think she's rubbing his dick just the way Nicole is rubbing mine.

"Spread your legs so we're sitting like them," Nicole tells me.

My shorts are at my knees so I slide them down further and off one leg. Nicole leans back harder against me and raises her legs under water. I spread mine and she sits back down. The part of her body that is above water moved just like Belle's did, when Nicole said they were getting in this position. She's sitting at my crotch now. Right on my dick.

"This is how they're sitting. Can you feel it? My pussy against your cock?"

I can feel her pussy against me. I can feel her ass cheeks around it, gripping, massaging.

"Look, she's lifting herself again." On the other side of the jacuzzi, it looks like she is. "He's sliding her bikini bottom off her." Nicole starts grinding harder against my dick with her ass. "He's gonna fuck her, Mark. Oh my god, he's gonna fuck her right here in front of us. He's gonna fuck your wife with his huge fucking cock."

I look at Belle and Ethan and they're not moving. This time, Nicole must be mistaken, right? Belle wouldn't fuck another guy, not right in front of her husband, would she? Would she do that to me? My Belle.

And then I see it. Slowly, slowly she's sinking deeper in the water. Her eyes are closed, sometimes she even squeezes them shut, it looks almost like she's hurting. She jerks her face back at Ethan and he's just grinning back at her. She's sinking lower and lower until she finally comes to a stop. He's fully inside of her. Ethan is fucking Belle, he's fucking my wife. Belle doesn't move, she just sits there, her eyes closed. She looks so beautiful. I can't believe it.

"Did you see it?" Nicole asks.

"I saw it."

"He's got his cock inside her now."

"Yeah, I know."

"I want you to fuck me too."

With my wife fucking another guy right in front of me, I see no reason to hold back anymore. After all, how many guys have had the opportunity to get even with his wife for her cheating, as it's happening? If this is how she wants to play this game, I'm not gonna be the first runner up.

I hook my thumbs on either side of Nicole's bikini bottom and she raises her hips slightly. I slide them down to her thighs. I'm about to fuck one of the sexiest girls I've ever laid eyes on, not just including in real life.

I grab hold of my dick with my right hand, aiming it at Nicole's pussy. She moves around a little until I feel that softness of her hole against the head of my dick. She turns her face back at me and looks into my eyes as she slowly lowers herself.

Her pussy is slick with her juices but she is tight. The head of my dick enters her, breaks through that first tightness. She slides further down. My dick pushes up into her. She is still very tight and wet and hot.

She sits down. Her ass cheeks are pressed against my upper thighs and groin. My dick is completely inside of her. She leans back against my chest again. I didn't think it would feel this good to have my dick inside Nicole's pussy.

"You're so tight, it feels so good," I whisper in her ear, afraid that somebody will hear me even over the music.

Suddenly, my right knee touches something. "Oh, sorry," Linda says to me. She has accidentally bumped in to me as she shifted position. "Oh, that's ok," I say, looking into her eyes to see if she has figured out what Nicole and I are doing, only two feet from her and Freddie.

She doesn't seem to have, and I'm not even sure if she knows that it's Belle that's my wife and not Nicole. She's only seen me with Nicole on my lap and I've barely talked to Belle since they joined us in the jacuzzi. Maybe she thinks we are doing something but that it's no big deal, that Nicole and I are together. Or maybe she just have eyes for Freddie, they seem very cuddly although I don't think they're doing anything naughty.

I feel safe for now and start concentrating on Nicole instead.

"I didn't think you'd be so tight, you know, after fucking Ethan's dick those three times?" I whisper.

"You like it?"

"Oh yeah. But I thought he'd have stretched you out."

"Well, I like to keep my pussy in shape. It will probably take a couple of weeks before he stretches me."

"What do you mean, 'keep it in shape', how do you do that?"

She smiles at me and says, "like this."

Her pussy suddenly clenches around my dick. It feels so great, I'm about to cum at once. Then she relaxes it. She clenches again, holds it for a while and relaxes again. Clenches. Relaxes.

"That feels amazing, I didn't know you could do that. But you have to stop, I'm gonna cum otherwise." She finally stops.

"It feels so good to have you inside me," she says. "Look at Belle, she thinks so too."

Belle still has her eyes closed, she flexes her jaw muscles every once in a while.

"He's fucking her, Mark."

"Don't you think he's just got his dick inside her, like you and me?"

"No, not the way she looks."

"But how can they be fucking? We would see if she was rising and sinking in the water, wouldn't we?"

"Hmm, well, I have to figure that one out, give me a second."

I don't mind giving her an hour, her pussy is sending waves of heat and pleasure through my dick and up my spine. I'm so horny, my throat feels like it's clogging up. I put my hand on her pussy and start rubbing her clit. She starts writhing and moaning.

"I've got it," she says. "You see how high she's sitting? Higher than before. You can see more of her boobs now than you could before. Don't stop rubbing my clit. And he's scooted down a little too.

"Yeah?"

"Let's try it, I'll show you. Scoot down just a bit."

I scoot, and Nicole slowly rises herself a few inches higher in the water. Her ass leaves my body. As we do this, my dick slides out of her pussy so that only the head is left inside her.

"She isn't riding him," Nicole says. "He's bucking up against her, fucking her from underneath. Try it, without moving your upper body like he's doing. So it doesn't show."

My hips are now free to move and I start bucking up against her. My dick slides back in. I get it all the way inside of her again and she moans, "Ohh.. Do it again, please."

I lower my hips again and my dick slides out. I push in. "Oh yeah, Mark." I slide out and push back in. And again and again. "Mark, you're fucking me." I'm fucking Nicole.

I'm fucking Nicole from underneath and you can't tell from above the water. Any slight movements that would be tell tale signs of what we're doing is camouflaged by the bubbles stirring the surface. And if We can do it..

Ethan is fucking my wife on the other side, maybe six feet away from me. He's got a huge dick and he's ramming it up her pussy, stretching her. Belle has never done that clenching trick with her pussy on me so I don't now if she's keeping her pussy in shape like Nicole. Ethan could be stretching my wife's pussy right now so that I'll be too small to satisfy her from now on.

I start fucking Nicole with more intensity.

"You're fucking me so good, Mark. Keep rubbing my clit, I'm gonna cum soon."

I keep fucking her and rubbing her. She tells me to rub her harder, and I do. I'm holding her hips so she can't move them, afraid she might lose control at any second. I'm fucking her as hard as I dare and I feel my climax approaching.

"I wish we could see what they look like when they're fucking," Nicole whimpers. "That big cock must look so beautiful going in and out of her. It must be spreading her so wide right now, Mark."

The way Nicole is talking, I can't help but want to see them too. I hate Ethan for fucking my wife, but I want to see him do it. I want to see Belle taking his dick deep inside her. I want to hear her moan when he does it.

"I'm gonna cum any second now, Mark," Nicole moans. "Rub me. Rub me harder. Harder. Harder" I'm rubbing her clit as hard as I can, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her but she just keep asking for me to do it harder and harder. I feel my balls riding up, getting ready to shoot. "Keep rubbing and fucking me. Just a few more seconds."

"I'm close too. Are you on the pill?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah."

"I'm on the pill. Keep fucking me. But don't cum yet, make me cum first, please."

I do my best to keep from erupting but it's close, I don't know if I'm going to make it. I want to speed her up, make her cum quicker. I whisper in her ear, "I wanna fuck you in the ass, Nicole. I wanna lick your ass, I wanna stick my tongue inside and fuck your ass with my tongue."

"Oh yeah, I want that too, I want your tongue deep in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass. Oh, I'm gonna cum right now."

I feel her tense up and she grabs my wrist with her fingers, digging her nails into my flesh until it hurts.

She's cumming. I can feel her pussy clenching again, but it's out of her control this time. Her pussy muscles are so strong and they grab my dick and pushes me over the edge.

I'm cumming too. My balls tighten and my dick grows even harder for a few seconds and then I shoot. Her orgasm is just ebbing out and she sits down on my dick so that it's all the way inside her when I spurt my cum into her. I want to scream but all I can do with all our friends and my wife beside us in the jacuzzi, is clench my jaws and close my eyes.

"Oh, I can feel you cumming in me. Does it feel good? Ethan's cumming too." But I don't respond, I can't form any words. I cum and I cum for a long time and it's one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

We both relax and I put my arms around her waist and stomach, hugging her. I'm still inside of her, I can feel my semen in there. My dick is twitching as it slowly shrinks.

"Oh my god, Mark. That was incredible. And no-one even saw us."

"We better hope so."

"I can feel your cum in me."

"Do you mind?"

"No, I like it."

I look over to Belle and Ethan. She's still sitting on his lap. After a while her eyes open and I expect the both of them to start pulling their bathing suits on under water. Belle says something to Ethan and he nods in response. That was great, I guess she said or something like that.

When Belle suddenly stands up in the water and starts climbing over the edge, I am sure I will see her bare ass. She hasn't had time to pull her bikini bottom on yet, her arms have both been over the surface for the last few minutes.

She gets up. Her ass is on full display for all of us to see as she bends and steps out of the jacuzzi. Her ass is on full display but she isn't naked. She's wearing her thong.

Right after her, Ethan also gets up from the water. He has his shorts on. In the position they were in, in the position me and Nicole were in, it was impossible to spread your legs and get your dick out unless your shorts were off. I didn't see him bend or fiddle to put them back on.

I'm in shock. My wife may not have been unfaithful to me after all. She hasn't betrayed me. She is still my wife, still my girl. And she would never do anything to hurt me. She would never cheat on me.

A warm wave of relief rushes through my body but turns into an ice cold flood of panic as I feel my dick slipping out of Nicole.

"They weren't naked," I whisper to her, my throat almost clogging up, and not from arousal this time.

Nicole looks at them getting out of the jacuzzi. She looks surprised.

"Maybe they didn't have to be," she says.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, she is wearing that thong, he could have just slipped it to the side." Nicole doesn't sound so sure now, not like before when she was telling me how Ethan must be fucking her.

"What about him?"

"Maybe he took it out through the fly in his shorts."

"But you're not sure?" I say.

"No, I guess. They were under water, remember? We couldn't really see anything. We were just guessing."

But we hadn't just been guessing. We had been doing what we thought they were doing. We had been fucking, right in front of my wife. My wife and Nicole's best friend and her date for the evening. This is what people burn in hell for. And I would deserve it.

"I was so sure," I say.

"Me too. I'm so sorry, Mark." Nicole looks in my eyes and I see she really is.

"I'm sorry too, Nicole."

"You must hate me now." I can see tears forming in the corner of her eyes. I don't hate her. I regret what we did but I don't hate Nicole. I had a choice and I chose not to trust my wife.

"I don't hate you, but we're gonna have to keep this to ourselves, ok? I love my wife and I don't want to lose her. We're gonna keep this a secret and spend the the rest of our lives making it up to Belle."

I can see the tears absorbing back into her eyes and she finally nods her head.

"Do you think we should just try to forget this ever happened?" she asks.

"That's not gonna be possible for me," I say. As sorry as I am it ever happened, it was one of the most intensely erotic experiences I've ever had. I don't think I have ever cum that hard.

Belle comes over to us and we look up at her. I'm still looking for some sign that she did have sex with Ethan, that I'm not all to blame here. I don't see any of those signs. I'm looking for signs that she knows what me and Nicole has been doing but I don't see those either. She looks innocent.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds