She Smiles When She Swallows

"Hey guys, you gonna sit in here for the rest of the night or what?" Belle says. Her voice is steady and sweet and I realize I haven't heard it since I turned up the music an hour ago. I realize I've missed that voice. I realize how much I love her.

"What did you have in mind?" Nicole says to her.

"Well," she says. "I'm getting wrinkly all over from sitting in here, Why don't we head inside?"

Belle sits at the edge of the jacuzzi behind me and starts running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm starting to miss you, honey, don't you wanna come inside with me? Or do you prefer Nicole's company?"

I'm still naked under water when she says this. The head of my dick is still inside Nicole but it slips out as I finally shrink completely. I can feel Nicole's pussy squeezing shut when I leave her. She obviously doesn't want the cum leaking out in the water, floating up to the surface for everyone to see.

"No," Nicole says. "I think we've had enough soon too, why don't you go in and make us all a cup of tea and we'll be right behind you?"

I don't feel good about Nicole asking Belle to wait on us like some servant but at least it gives us time to put our clothes back on. Belle agrees with a smile and an "ok" and heads towards the house.

11:58

As we were sitting in the jacuzzi, most people left the party, dropping off one by one or in pairs. I didn't actually notice anyone leaving, but then again, I had other things on my mind at the time. Linda and Freddie left when we got out of the jacuzzi. Everybody understood from the looks they gave each other that they were eager to go home and start round two of their love making.

Now we're sipping on cups of tea in the living room. We're the only ones left and everybody has had enough to drink. After all, we started pretty early in the day. I'm sitting in an armchair with Belle curled up in my lap. Sammy and Joe are on the couch and Ethan and Nicole are sitting in the other armchair, across from us. We have all changed out of our swimsuits into more relaxed clothes.

The girls are all wearing jeans and t-shirts they borrowed from my wife, and Ethan and Joe had brought a change of clothes with them. Since their bikinis were still wet, the girls aren't wearing anything underneath and their nipples are all poking through their tops. Nicole's t-shirt is clinging tightly around her large breasts, Belle probably wearing clothes a size smaller than her.

The tea is very hot at first and I can only sip at it slowly, but after a while it cools and soon I've finished my cup. Belle is in a cuddly mood and she's stroking my arm and stomach with her free hand, giving me little kisses on my chest and chin now and then. The more affectionate she is with me, the worse I feel for having cheated on her. I almost wish she really had done it with Ethan in the jacuzzi. That way we'd be on the same level at least.

Everybody has finished their tea and is snuggling with their partners.

"It's been a real nice party guys," Sammy says to me and Belle. "But I think we should start heading home now, it's been a long day."

"Oh," Belle says. "I don't really want you guys to leave but I guess it is getting a little late. I could call you a cab if you want."

"Yeah, I guess we're not really fit to drive," Joe says.

"Of course, you're more than welcome to stay the night," Belle says. "We've got room for all of you, that's no problem."

"You do?" Sammy says.

"Well, at least if you're willing to share rooms, but I'm thinking you guys were planning on that anyway, right?"

Sammy smiles at that, her face blushing a little.

"That would actually be really nice," Joe says. "Then we don't have to come back for our cars tomorrow. You sure it's ok?"

"Oh, of course, I wouldn't have brought it up otherwise."

0:27

I'm in our bedroom on the second floor, waiting for Belle. We showed our guests their rooms, Sammy and Joe got the spare bedroom in the basement and Nicole and Ethan will be sleeping in the guest room next to the living room. Belle said they just had to have a little girl-talk before she would join me up here. I can hear her steps in the stairs now.

"Honey, you're not asleep, are you?" she says when she opens the door.

I'm in our bed, under the covers. I know she's going to want to have sex with me and any other day I would already have a hard-on. But I'm feeling so rotten about the jacuzzi, I don't know if I can go through with it now.

She takes her clothes off. She's standing by the bed, on her side, and she sees that I'm awake. I'm watching her, I can't help it, she's so beautiful. She grabs the bottom of her t-shirt and pulls it over her head. Her perfect breasts bounce free and I see her nipples are hard. She throws the t-shirt on a chair and starts unbuttoning her jeans. The button pops open and she pulls the zipper down.

As the zipper comes down I see she isn't wearing any underwear. The patch of hair she has left above her otherwise shaved pussy pokes out of her pants. She wiggles her hips and lets her jeans drop to the floor. She steps out of them and climbs in to bed naked.

Her wonderful, slender curves sway as she crawls on her hands and knees over the bed towards me. Her skin is smooth and tanned. Her hair hangs down on one side of her face and she looks up at me. Her stunning eyes are filled with desire.

It doesn't feel right to sleep with her after the jacuzzi, but I can't help myself, she is so sexy. She lifts the covers off of me and crawls on top, sliding a knee between mine and kissing my chest. Her firm breasts are hanging from her body right over my stomach and I reach up with my hands and cup them. I squeeze them and she moans. I grab her nipples and she throws her mouth against mine, hungry for my tongue.

She lies down on top of me but a little on the side. Her breasts press against me and she raises a leg up to my hip, caressing my thigh with her's. Her hand is sliding along my side, dragging her nails against my ribs and waist.

I slide the fingers of my right hand up her back to her neck. I run them through the hair at the back of her head and push her head harder against mine, making the kiss even deeper. She climbes fully on top of me and I slide both my hands down her back, scratching her almost as hard as I can with my fingernails and she lets out a gasp of shock at the pain. I put both my hands on her ass cheeks and grab them, pulling her crotch against mine.

I kiss her neck and slide one hand up her back again, no nails this time, just caressing her. She's grinding her pussy against my dick through my boxers and I can feel her heat. Her moisture is making my shorts damp. She reaches down and slips her hand into my boxers, grabbing my dick with her right hand and starts pumping it.

She slides down a few inches and start kissing my chest again. She sucks on my nipples and bites them. She kisses and licks down my chest and my stomach and then she sits up and pulls my boxers down. She tugs so hard on them and I'm not ready for it so there is a cracking sound as some of the elastics break before I lift my hips and she slides them off.

My dick is hard and it's standing straight up, a little curved towards my stomach. It's visibly throbbing and she waists no time engulfing it with her mouth. She sucks me like a mad woman until I'm about to cum. I don't want to finish yet so I grab her head between my hands and pulls her off me. I throw her beside me in the bed and roll over on her. I kiss her deeply, letting my tongue roam around her mouth. I can taste myself on her tongue but I don't care. I want to show her how much I love her, how much I want her.

My hands are flying all over her, grabbing and squeezing her breasts, caressing her stomach and her arms and her legs. I reach under her and squeeze her ass cheek, then I slide my hand down her thigh and then up again. I slide it up the inside of her thigh and my fingers reach her pussy. She gasps as I press my fingers against her. She is very wet and my middle finger finds her hole at once, slipping into her. I finger fuck her with my middle finger for a few seconds until she begs me to use two fingers. I push my index finger in along with my middle finger and I feel how tight she is.

"Please fuck me, I have to have you right now," she moans.

I want to taste her first so I grab her knees and pull them up, placing my face at her pussy. I run my tongue up her slit and tastes her, she tastes so good and she is so wet. I lick her clit and stick my tongue in her hole, tasting more of her.

"No, fuck me instead, I want to cum on your dick," she says.

I let go of her knees and lay down on her, still resting on my elbows and looking into her eyes. She reaches for my dick and finds it. She pulls on it to guide me in and I feel her wetness against the head. I feel the softness of her hole and I start to push inside.

She is so wet I slip in on the first push. I slip all the way in and she gasps as I bottom out. Her pussy feels great. It's tight and wet and it's lips are still sliding down over the base of my dick.

"Oh!" she moans. "That is so good. Fuck me. Fuck me fuck me fuck me."

I can't remember when she has been this horny before and I love it. I start fucking her.

I'm fucking her for all I'm worth and she's moaning and writhing, meeting my thrusts and urging me on with her hands on my ass. I have to muster up all the self-control I have to keep from cumming immediately. It feels great and I have almost forgotten about what happened in the jacuzzi.

The memory just pops into my head. I remember what it felt like to slide my dick inside Nicole for the first time. I remember talking to her about how Ethan was fucking my wife with his huge dick right in front of us. I remember Nicole saying she likes it in the ass. I remember the image I had of Nicole on her hands and knees, trying to take Ethans monster up her round, sexy butt.

The image flashes into my head and the wave hits me. It's too much, I can't hold back anymore. I scream and I try to tell Belle that I'm about to cum but I can't form the words and she's urging me on, pushing herself against me, hunting her own orgasm.

I scream and tense up and I ram myself as deep as I can in Belles pussy and I start shooting my cum inside her. She feels it and she gets that surprised and slightly disappointed look on her face.

"Did you cum, baby?" she asks me. I nod. I really wanted her to cum before me, I wanted to give her at least that.

"Good," she says and she actually looks like she means it. "I wanted you to cum. It's ok. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I say. I have never meant it more in my life. "I'm sorry you didn't cum, I.. I couldn't hold back."

"That's ok, honey. It just means I really turn you on, right?"

She is so sweet for saying that but I know she's also disappointed. She was close to cumming herself and she really deserved to.

"I just feel so bad, I wanted you to cum too."

"I wanted that too. But tell you what? Why don't I go clean up and then we go to sleep and you promise me you'll make it up to me in the morning, ok? I'll probably be twice as horny then anyway."

"You sure? I'll do anything for you, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

She steps out into the bathroom and I lie back with my head against the pillow, feeling inadequate both as a lover and a husband.

She comes back and crawls into bed again after slipping on a silk nightie. She kisses me on the lips and gives me a smile to say that it really is ok, that I shouldn't worry about it.

We're both exhausted and I soon feel my eyelids getting heavier. Belle has her arm on my chest and is falling asleep as well.

1:47 AM

I wake up but it's still dark outside. I look at the alarm clock at the side of the bed and it says 1:47. I can't figure out why I woke now, I'm still feeling very sleepy. I look over to Belle and I see she isn't there, her side of the bed is empty. She must have woken me up going to the bathroom or something.

I turn my eyes to the bedroom door and there she is. What is she standing there for? She's got on a t-shirt that stops just under her ass cheeks instead of the silk nightie she put on before.

It's not Belle standing in the door, it's Nicole. I don't recognize her face or her hair first, it's her breasts. When I see those large, swelling breasts under that t-shirt I immediately know it's her.

Her dark, wavy hair is hanging from her head down to the top of her breasts and she's standing with her strong, slender legs together. She looks a little cold.

"Nicole?" I whisper as I sit up.

"Get up, Mark, I want to show you something." Her voice is very soft, it's hard to hear her.

"Show me? What do you mean?"

"Just get out of bed and you'll see."

Still groggy from just waking up, I follow orders without thinking and step out of the bed. It's sheer luck I put my boxers back on before going to sleep. I walk up to her and she's waiting for me.

"Nicole, I really don't think we should be doing this."

"Doing what?" she says.

I'm not sure why but I'm sure she wants me to have sex with her again. "The jacuzzi was a big mistake."

"Maybe," she whispers. "That's not what I woke you up for. There is something I think you'll want to see." She turns around and heads down the stairs.

"Something I'll be happy to see?" I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I think it will make your life easier. Now come on."

I follow her down the stairs and into the kitchen. The house is dark. We walk through the kitchen and move towards the living room. Nicole's bare feet click against the tiles before me. We walk past Nicole's and Ethan's room but it's empty and dark.

The house is old and although it's big, it doesn't have that open planning that new houses do. To get into the living room, you even have to go through a door. We always keep this door open and have talked about knocking down the entire wall to make it a little more spacious but we haven't gotten around to it yet. The door is closed now. There is a narrow window next to the door, just a design detail or maybe to let some light through and now I see there is a soft light coming from the window.

Nicole gestures for me to have a look. I peek inside through the window but I can't see anything at first. Then I look towards the couch and I see Belle sitting on it. Next to her is Ethan and they're talking, sipping on a glass of water each. Belle is in her silk nightie and Ethan's just wearing boxers. I can't hear a word of what they're saying with the door closed.

Nicole touches my arm and whispers for me to follow her. She steps into her and Ethan's room. I really want to keep watching the living room but I follow her. When I come inside, she closes the door behind me, making the room pitch black for a second before she flicks a switch. The bedside lamp lights up the room with a reddish, soothing light.

"Let me tell you what's happened so far," Nicole says while sitting down on the bed. I remain standing.

"Ok," I say.

"Ok, me and Ethan were laying in bed, about to go to sleep when we heard a sound from the kitchen. Just someone filling a glass of water. Ethan said he'd check to see who it was and got out of bed. He was out there for a couple of minutes and I was starting to wonder what he was doing. And then he came back, only to say it was Joe out there and that he needed some guy-talk. That he might be a while and that I should go to sleep. I was really tired so I just nodded and he went back out, closing the door shut behind him. I was about to fall asleep after a while but I woke up and went into the kitchen to look for him. He had been gone a while and I needed a glass of water myself. But he wasn't in the kitchen and then I saw him in there with Belle."

"Then what?"

"Then I came upstairs and woke you."

"So, what do you think they're talking about?"

"I don't know. But he lied about it being Joe so I don't think his intentions are of the honest kind. Do you?"

I didn't like Belle being in there with Ethan. Why would they have to close the door behind them if they were only talking?

"I don't know," I tell Nicole. "But last time we guessed what they were up to, things didn't exactly turn out for the best, remember?"

"I know, and I feel terrible about that. But this time, we don't have to guess. There's no water for them to hide under this time."

"Are you suggesting we spy on them through the window."

"Well, yes."

"What started this mess was that I didn't trust my wife from the beginning. Maybe we should just leave them alone and show some trust instead?"

"We could do that," Nicole says. "But let me ask you something."

"What's that?"

"You feel pretty lousy about the jacuzzi, right?"

"Never felt worse in my life."

"Wouldn't it be nice if you could get rid of all that guilt?"

"By spying on my wife and not trusting her?"

"By finding out she's just as bad as you."

"What if they'll do something?" I say.

"Like have sex?"

"Yeah."

"Then we let them, and you two will be even-Steven."

"I'm supposed to watch my wife getting fucked by your boyfriend and not do anything about it?"

"Would you do that for her? For your marriage?"

"I don't know. I guess I would. I'd do anything for Belle, but..."

Nicole gets up from the bed and brushes past me. I can feel her firm soft breasts through her t-shirt against my arm. She tells me to turn out the lights and she opens the door. "Come on then."

Next to the narrow window, we have put an old leather armchair that we didn't know where else to put. Nobody ever uses it but it looks pretty good standing there, like the armchair your grandfather used to sit in, smoking his pipe and reading his books.

Now Nicole sits down in it, her t-shirt riding up on her thighs a little as she does. Her long legs look amazing, even in the dark. She has great skin and she exercises a lot, making them slender and supple.

I stay on my feet. Not only am I afraid of what might happen if I was to close to Nicole, but I can also see better from higher up.

On the couch in the living room, Ethan is still talking to my wife. She nods now and then and adds a few words to the conversation but it's mostly Ethan that's doing the talking. They look relaxed. I didn't think Belle would be so relaxed sitting on a couch with a guy who's only wearing is underwear. He's got his left ankle resting on his right knee and I can't see his crotch area yet. If his dick is as big as Nicole says, it should be pretty obvious through the thin material. I wonder what Belle thinks of it, she must be able to see it from where she's sitting.

Ethan has had his right arm on the backrest so far but now I see him touching Belle's head, patting her and fondling her hair. She seems to stiffen but he says something to her and she relaxes and smiles at him. I can make out the word "thanks" and she blushes a little. Then she says something back and they're both smiling, even wider now.

Ethan stops touching her hair but instead of placing his hand back on the armchair where it was before, he lets it rest right behind her head. I can see his thumb gently stroking her neck from behind. She looks him in the eyes and they don't say anything for a second. She takes another sip on her glass.

Nicole gets up from her seat and stands beside me.

"I thought I had the best seat for this show but it's harder to see from down there, the armchair in there blocks the view a little."

The window is very narrow and Nicole has to stand really close to me to see anything. She gets a little behind me and puts her hand on my waist.

"Is it ok to touch you like this? I don't know where else to put it, if I let it hang it's just gonna fall on your ass instead." she says.

"It's ok," I whisper. "But keep your voice down a little."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds