She Smiles When She Swallows

"We can't hear what they're saying so they can't hear us either, right?"

"Oh. No, I guess you're right. I'm just nervous, I don't want them knowing we're here."

"They can't see us either, they have lights on in there, at least some of it over by the couch and it's dark out here."

And she's right, it would probably be difficult for them to see anything through the window.

On the couch, Ethan is shifting position. It gets my attention and I forget about being caught. Nicole saw him do it to and sticks her head closer to the window. I can feel one of her breasts against my back and arm as she stands closer to me. Her nipple is hard again and it pushes against the back of my arm.

Ethan didn't move much. He just bent to get a sip of water and then sat back again, but a little closer to my wife this time. They keep talking and their eyes stay locked for longer and longer when they look at each other now. Every now and then when Ethan looks the other way, Belle steals a quick glimpse down his crotch.

"You know what she's looking at, right?" Nicole says to me.

"I have a pretty good idea," I say.

Nicole moves an inch closer and her breast presses harder against me. It burns where it touches, sending sparks of heat through my body. It makes my dick tingle, just a little.

Ethan doesn't have his arm on the backrest anymore. He didn't put it back after he sipped on his water. First he put it on the couch next to him but now he's saying something to Belle and his hand is in the air for a short while before it lands on her naked thigh. With the short nightie she's wearing, her thigh is bare to maybe six inches from her crotch.

She looks down at his hand but she doesn't remove it. She looks back at Ethan and nods to what he says and then she steals another glimpse down his crotch. This time Ethan sees it and when Belle looks away, he's grinning at the side of his mouth.

He starts rubbing her thigh with his thumb. Slow, innocent strokes. Their eyes meet again and they both smile. Belle's hand is resting on the seat beside her, under the arm Ethan is using to caress her with. She moves it a little closer to Ethan and when he scoots a little closer she puts her fingers on his leg. She doesn't seem to know what to do at first but after a while she just lets it rest on him.

Ethan removes his hand from her leg and puts it behind her neck again. He starts caressing her neck and the back of her head, scooting closer again. Belle starts to caress him back, using her thumb on his leg like he did to her. He puts his other hand on her knee, turning a little towards her and away from us as he does. He catches a lock of her hair that's in her face and puts it behind her ear and she looks into his eyes, no smile this time.

He leans forward and goes in for a kiss. Belle looks startled at first but doesn't turn her head away. He kisses her on her lips and then sits back, looking for a reaction from her. She just looks at him. He goes in for another kiss and this time she responds by kissing him back.

"Do you wanna break it off?" Nicole says. "You could, you know. Just go in the kitchen and turn some lights on and rattle with the glasses or something."

But I can't break it off. I want to see how far my wife is going to take this.

"Let's see what happens next," I say.

"Ok. But can I stand in front of you instead? You're taller than me, you can look over my head."

I agree and Nicole slips in front of me. In order to see well, I have to stand very close to her. I stand like she did when she was behind me, with one hand on her waist. The t-shirt she's borrowed from Belle ends right under her ass cheeks, they even peek out a little under the hem when I put my hand on her waist. If she was getting ready for sleep before she woke me, she probably hasn't put on any underwear, I'm thinking.

They're making out like teenagers on the couch. Ethan is stroking her thigh with his left hand and the back of her head with his right. Belle is caressing his thigh with her left hand, her right hand still in her own lap.

"Tell me," Nicole says. "Did you and Belle have sex before?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering."

We stand watching Ethan and my wife making out for a few seconds, pangs of jealousy are digging holes in my stomach.

"I was just wondering, cause of what you said before. About you licking her in the ass."

"Oh," I say. I had forgotten all about that.

"Did you?"

"No."

"Why not? You said you would."

"We didn't really get that far, is all."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, let's just say it wasn't my best performance."

"Oh, I see. Did you cum too quick?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid so. She didn't even get to cum."

"Why not? Why didn't you lick her or something?"

"Well, after she went in the bathroom to clean up, the moment was sort of over."

"So why didn't you go down on her before?"

"Before she cleaned up? With my cum still inside her?"

"Didn't you say a few minutes ago you'd do anything for her?"

"But that's kinda gross, don't you think?"

"I think it would have shown her how much you love her. Besides, it doesn't taste that bad, you know."

"No, I don't know."

"You wanna hear something?" Nicole says.

"What?"

"You know after our little mistake in the jacuzzi, I still had all your cum inside me. I went to the bathroom before we drank tea and got rid of most of it but there was still some left."

"And?"

"And before, before Belle came down to the kitchen, me and Ethan had sex. And he licked me before he fucked me. With some of your cum seeping out of me."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He didn't realize, he just said I tasted great and kept sticking his tongue deep in my pussy."

"That's pretty freaky."

"Well, it's not that bad. If we girls can take it in our mouths, why couldn't you? Look, promise me something, promise me next time you're a quick-draw, you'll at least go down on her afterwards, ok? It's the least you can do to show her you care."

"I'll think about it."

"Good."

Nicole puts her hand over mine, the one that's on her hip and pulls it to her stomach, making me stand closer to her. Her ass peeks out even further when the fabric of her t-shirt is dragged along with my hand. I'm now standing with my arm around her, our bodies are pressed together and my dick is pushing against her ass through the cotton materials of her t-shirt and my boxers.

"I can tell you're getting a little aroused," Nicole says when she feels my dick against her.

"Tell me, was it just as good to fuck Ethan this time as before?"

"Oh yeah, it was great. And now Belle is gonna experience it too. I'm so happy for her. Sorry, Mark, but I am."

"It's ok. I just can't figure out if I want her to do this and like it or do it and not like it so much."

"Oh, you want her to like it, Mark. If you love her you want her to like it."

"You're right. I hope she likes it."

On the couch, Belle and Ethan are getting more and more passionate. Belle is caressing his thigh with more determination and Ethan is sliding his hand way up her thigh. His hand slides under her nightie and she closes her eyes and tilts her head back in pleasure. She grabs him around his head with her right arm and pulls his mouth to her neck. He kisses her neck and licks it. Belle is breathing harder and faster, her chest rising and sinking, sticking her breasts out.

Ethan lowers both his hands to her hips and it looks like he's going to lift her but instead he pulls the nightie off her in one smooth motion. Belle isn't wearing any panties underneath and she is now completely naked, her breasts bouncing and her nipples sticking out.

"She is so beautiful," Nicole says.

Ethan sucks in a nipple in his mouth and she gasps, running her fingers through his hair. Then she opens her eyes and tells Ethan something.

Ethan sits back and I think for a moment Belles has finally had enough, that she doesn't want to go any further. She gets off the couch.

"Now you're gonna see something incredible," Nicole says. She grips my hand tighter and pushes her ass against me. "Oh, you're so hard," she says. "Look now, you're gonna see what has been fucking me four times today."

Belle gets on her knees in front of Ethan and starts pulling at his boxers. He raises his hips to help her and they slip off.

Belle just sits there, looking at it for a moment. I can't blame her. Ethan has the biggest dick I've ever seen. And Nicole was right, it's not that it's so long, although its probably ten inches, but it's the girth of it. The head is huge and then an inch behind it there is like a hump on it, making the shaft even thicker than the head.

"I can't believe how big that is," I say.

"I know," Nicole says. "Are you ok? You don't want to break it off now, do you? Please let her have it, just this once. She's not gonna leave you for him, she loves you." As she says this, her hand find it's way to my dick and she starts to massage it.

"Ok," I say.

"Ok, what?"

"Ok, she can have his huge dick just this once."

"Thank you, you're the best, Mark" She keeps rubbing my dick and I slide my left hand up to her breast, feeling it for the first time through her t-shirt. In the jacuzzi, I couldn't do that without everybody seeing. She puts her hand on mine again and presses my hand harder against her breast. I feel her nipple and I want to lose control.

I put my hand under the hem of her t-shirt and slide it back up to her breast, now feeling it skin to skin. She is so warm and her skin is so smooth. As I slid my hand up under her t-shirt, it rode up to her waist and I can see she isn't wearing anything underneath.

Belle just looks at Ethan's dick at first. She looks scared and nervous and horny. It's standing straight up into the air when he's sitting like that. The size of his dick shocked me at first but it's not the over-sized elephant organ I was picturing when Nicole told me about it. It's enormous but it still looks like a human dick.

Belle lifts her hand and puts her fingers on it. She slides her fingertips from the head down to the base, like she's making sure it won't attack her. Ethan says something to her and she looks up at him and then back down again. She slides her fingers around it, getting a better grip. It looks even bigger with her tiny hand trying to reach around it. It looks massive. It looks heavy.

She slowly starts to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She has to use both hands to reach around it. Ethan closes his eyes and leans his head back over the back rest. Belle's tempo increases as she strokes him.

I have both my hands on Nicole's amazing breasts. I'm pinching her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. She's pushing her naked ass against me, grinding it against my dick. She leans her head back against my chest and reaches behind her, pulling me closer to her.

"Can you see how big it is?" she says.

"Yeah, it's big."

"It made me so horny the first time I held it like that. It still makes me horny when I hold it. It makes me horny just looking at Belle holding it. It's so big."

I pull the t-shirt over Nicole's head, leaving her buck naked in front of me. I put my hands back on her breasts and push her tightly against me again. Her back is against my chest and stomach, skin to skin, and I feel her body heat.

On the other side of the glass, just ten feet away, Belle lowers her head and kisses Ethan's dick. She licks on it as she strokes it. She puts the head in her mouth and sucks on it. Ethan has both his arms stretched out on the back rest and seems to be enjoying her treatment just as much as I usually do. I'm getting sick to my stomach with jealousy from watching them.

"Mark?" Nicole says.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to fuck me again?"

"I want to, Nicole. But then me and Belle still wouldn't be even-Steven after this, like you put it. That's the whole point of this anyway, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. Just keep holding me then."

Nicole lifts her arms over her head and reaches behind my neck. I look down over her shoulder and see her amazing breasts standing straight out from her body. I squeeze them harder and she lets out a gasp. She starts massaging my dick with her ass.

On the couch, my wife is trying her best to give Ethan the blowjob of his life. She can't get a lot of him inside her mouth but she licks his shaft up and down to make up for it. His dick is wet with her saliva.

I watch her suck and lick him for a few minutes, fondling Nicole's breasts as I do, until Ethan opens his eyes and says something. Belle looks a little disappointed at first but only for a second. She gives his dick one final kiss and then sits herself back on the couch next him. They kiss and she has her arms around his neck. His touching her breasts, flicking at her nipples with his thumbs. They look very beautiful.

Ethan starts kissing her neck. She tilts her head back with her eyes closed and her mouth a little open. I want to put my lips against her's and kiss her, tell her I love her and that she should be with me, not him.

He lets go of her breasts with his hands and starts kissing them instead. He only licks and nibbles at her for a while and then he pushes her down so she's laying with her back on the couch. He lifts her left leg and puts it on the back rest. Her legs are now spread with Ethan sitting between them.

Ethan kisses down her stomach, licking in circles and taking little detours. He's closing in on her pussy. Belle still has her hands on the back of his head, driving him further down now that she knows where he's headed.

He lifts her right leg, the one that's closer to me, and bends it at the knee. I can see my wife's pussy now. Beneath the patch of hair on her mound, her lips are glistening with moisture. As I look at it, I can feel her taste in my mouth. I can sense her smell just from my memories of when we make love. I know Ethan can smell her now and I know it drives him just as wild as it does me.

He starts licking her. Long, slow strokes from her hole to her clit. He does this a couple of times and he soon has my wife writhing in agonizing pleasure. She says something to him and he starts focusing on her clit. He licks her like that for only a few minutes before she cums.

I was jealous before but now it's really bad. Another man has made my wife have an orgasm. That overwhelming feeling of love for you partner that you feel after you have cum, my wife is now feeling it for Ethan. I can only hope it's temporary.

Nicole turns around and faces me. She looks deep into my eyes.

"I know that must have been hard to watch," she says.

"It was. It's supposed to be me that makes her cum. Not someone else."

"It was only an orgasm," Nicole comforts me. She gives me a kiss on my lips.

She kisses me again. Just a peck like before. She kisses me again and sucks on my bottom lip for a second. She slides her hands behind my neck and kisses me hard.

I kiss her back. Her lips are soft and full and firm. They are just like the rest of her. Everything about this girl is soft and full and firm. It's like she is made for pleasuring a man. But she isn't just some wet dream. She has that way of looking at you that just makes you feel close to her.

I break the kiss and look at her. I realize that I actually care for her. I don't love her like I love my wife but I care deeply for her. I want her to be happy. I want to save her from assholes like Ethan that cheats on her on their first date. In a way, I really do love her.

I want to tell her this but I don't know how. Not without sounding like an idiot or giving her the wrong idea. It's not like I want to leave Belle for her. I just want her to be happy. I kiss her.

Our lips meet and we kiss each other and I can feel the closeness between us in it. It's a very good kiss.

I wrap my arms around her and stroke her silky smooth back with my hands. I pull her naked body close to me. Our tongues caress each other. We suck on each other's lips. I suck on her tongue.

"You're a really good kisser," she says.

"So are you."

She kisses me one more time and her hands find their way under my arms. She slides them up and down my sides and over my back. It feels wonderful. She slides them over my hips and ass. She hooks her thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and pulls them down, just a few inches. She slips her hands under them and touches my bare ass. She breaks the kiss.

She looks into my eyes again. I feel closer to her every time she does that. She hooks her thumbs in my boxers again, still looking at me. She lowers herself. She pulls my boxers down as she gets on her knees in front of me.

She takes my dick in her mouth.

In the living room, Ethan is standing on his knees between my wife's legs. He spits in his hand and smears it on his giant dick. Belle spits in her hand too and rubs it on her pussy. She looks more scared than turned on.

I can see every detail from here. He points his dick at her pussy. He slides it up and down her slit and she trembles when it touches her clit. He pushes it further down and places it against her hole.

Her pussy lips are pushed to the sides as he pushes the head harder against her. Her eyes are closing and opening, she wants to concentrate on the feeling of his enormous dick but she also wants to see it penetrate her. She doesn't look scared anymore.

He pushes and pushes and suddenly, the head slides in. I can hear my wife letting out a scream as he enters her, even through the door.

"What happened?" Nicole says.

"He put his dick inside her."

"Oh," she says and gets back to sucking me.

Ethan starts moving the head of his dick in Belle's pussy. Short, slow movements but Belle is squeezing her eyes shut and clenching her fist around the fabric of the couch.

Nicole's mouth is doing miracles with my dick. I hate to say this. I really hate to say this, but Nicole is even better than my wife at giving blowjobs. She takes me deeper, her tongue licks me with more intensity and she just seems more in to it. Her head is going back and forth against my stomach and her tongue keeps licking me as she takes me all the way in. I can't do this for much longer without erupting.

First, I think I should stop her. It's my natural reaction. I should save it until I've managed to fuck her long enough, before I blow. But I'm not going to fuck Nicole this time. It would mean Belle and me wouldn't be even-Steven if I did. I let myself climb towards my orgasm.

I start breathing harder as I come closer, I even moan. Nicole hears me and reacts by sucking even faster and harder. She wants me to cum.

"I'm close," I say.

"Mmhf," is all I hear from her.

"I'm gonna cum soon."

"Mmmhm."

She sucks me harder and harder, jerking me off with her hand and sucking on the tip, licking it.

"I'm gonna cum!"

She holds her head still with the tip in her mouth and pumps my dick with her hand.

I cum. I spasm and shoot and Nicole moans. She's taking it in her mouth. Every drop. I shoot some more and my balls start to ache. Nicole sucks hard on the tip and gets another shot of my cum in her mouth. She looks into my eyes. I stop cumming. She releases my dick from her mouth and sits down on her heels. She looks at me and she swallows. She smiles as she does.

"You taste good," she says and licks her lips with that smile still dancing over them.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had. I love you."

Her smile widens. "No you don't. But thanks for saying it."

"But I do. Not like I love my wife, but I do love you. And not just cause you made me cum, I did before that too. I love you and I only want the best for you. I hate Ethan for cheating on you."

Nicole gets on her feet and she looks almost touched.

"You're so sweet, Mark. And I love you too, in the same way you love me, I think."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds