Shift of Paradigm Pt. 02

She leaned over and gave me a full kiss. Her tongue introduced itself to my throat. I was floating. Her lips kissed their way around to my ear. She whispered.

"Well, Lover, in this elevator, that was only the first floor."

Chapter 4 - Initiation

I awoke in my lover's bed. Not my best friend's bed, my lover's. I had come to understand that this is who we were; lovers. My relationship with Mary Beth had grown from acquaintance, to friend, to best friend. We had shared all of the things best friends shared; good times, bad times, triumphs and defeats. We talked about everything, shared our adventures. We knew things about each other that no one else in this world knew. We were intimate.

After intimacy came sex. That's the right order for making love. Anything else is just fucking. Oh yes, we fucked, and damn fine fucking it was. That girl took me all the way to Neptune and back again. But that night, we also made love. We expressed our love through the act of pleasuring each other. It was a giving of the gift of self to the other. Sometimes we gave hard and fast, other moments, slow and tender. But always because genuine intimacy had led us to love.

It was another giant shift in the way I viewed reality and viewed myself. The love of my life was a woman. I had sex with women before, but it was just sex. All those times before, it was merely a fun physical activity with no meaning beyond the moment. What happened with Mary Beth had not even existed in my marriage, not at this depth.

There was a power in our joining that was unlike anything I believed existed in the universe. It was like being plugged into a source of energy that filled our being. At every level, physical, mental, emotional we connected. We were welded together. It was spiritual ecstasy.

I loved being completely open to her, no barriers. I was totally vulnerable in the way only those who truly love can be. I was all hers and she was all mine. I wanted to share everything with her. I looked at her across the bed. Her eyes opened.

"I love you" I said.

She turned to me. "I know. I've known for a long time. And I love you too."

Though I wanted to share everything with Mary Beth, there was one looming secret I could not, the Invitation. How was I going to deal with that? Ms. Smith made it very clear that dire consequences would follow if I ever revealed that knowledge to anyone. What was I going to do? How could I keep something that big from my lover?

At that moment, there was a soft knock on the door. One of the house staff, slowly opened the door and stepped in. Mary Beth did not bother to cover her nudity.

"Yes?"

"Your breakfast is served, Mistress."

"Very well, Jasmin. Tell cook we will be right down."

Mary Beth stood and retrieved a short silk robe from her closet. She took another for me. She put it on over her nude body and indicated that I should do the same. The smooth material caressed my skin, sliding across my nipples like a wet tongue. This robe was sex. I looked at Mary Beth's beautiful form, made more sensuous by the material that conformed to every curve. The hem of that covering did not quite reach to the top of her legs. The lower part of her luscious ass peeked out from underneath. I was getting aroused.

She looked at me, reading it all in my face. She gave a little laugh. "They do the same thing to me, Baby. It's what they're for."

We descended to the dining room. The table was set formally; gold plated utensils, bone china, leaded glass crystal. The whole setting spoke wealth and power. As we sat, Mary Beth's robe was partially open allowing one and all to view the curves of those fine pillows. She paid no attention to it at all. The staff seemed not to notice either, acting if this was just normal Mary Beth. I guess it was.

She excused herself for a moment, disappearing from the room. While she was gone, I observed the members of the staff who were coming and going. I suddenly realized that no two were the same. There was white, black, maybe Semitic, mixed race, and Asian; male and female, but never the same combination. I saw that Mary Beth was watching me watch the staff.

As she approached, she said, "Yeah, Lover, I like variety. In everything."

She walked behind me and stood at the back of my chair.

"I went to find your car keys so staff go retrieve it here. And look what I found inside your purse. What could it be?"

She brought around a black envelope and held it in front of me. I panicked.

"It's an invitation."

"To what?"

"Please, Mary Beth, I can't tell you. Please don't open it. Give it back."

She leaned over and breathed in my ear. "I see, a mysterious invitation to something you can't talk about. Sounds exciting."

Her hand slipped over my shoulder, down inside my robe cupping, then squeezing my breast.

"I think you should accept, Lover."

The staff had brought my car around, so I gathered my things and went home. I showered, changed and got ready for my day. I arrived at my office, closed the door and took out the invitation. In the rush, I had never read it. On this Friday, I was to be ready to be picked up, at my house, by a limousine promptly at Six PM. It would wait for exactly five minutes and then leave, with or without me. If with me, then I had accepted the offer. If it left without me, then it was assumed I had refused and Ms. Smith's organization would never be heard from again, presuming I kept my silence.

Friday was the worst day for early evening activities. Unlike some offices, where everyone coasts through that afternoon waiting for the weekend, or even starting it early, my office was flurry of activity for all that had to be ready for court first thing Monday morning. Friday was a major deadline and everyone stayed as late as necessary to dot every 'i' and cross every 't'.

At about 1:30 in the afternoon on that Friday, one the Senior Partners of the firm, Mr. Zemke, walked into my office unannounced. I was startled as that had never happened before.

"Hello, Mary Beth. I just stopped by to thank you for all of the contributions you are making to our firm. I hope we are able to announce soon your reward for all of the profitable labor. I have a suggestion, if I may? I think you should stop for the day, go home, get ready and find something enjoyable to do this evening. You have excellent staff and run a tight ship. I am sure they can handle everything that needs attention before Monday."

I was bewildered. Senior Partners don't just wander into my office unannounced, all casual like. And why Mr. Zemke? He handled a completely different area of Law than in what I specialized. We almost never crossed legal paths. And how could I have the good luck of it being this Friday in particular? What I did know, is that no matter how they phrased it, Senior Partners never issued "suggestions." They issued orders.

I left. I stopped by the nail shop and had a manicure, pedicure and facial. The young woman informed me that the salon was offering a free trial of a new service they had just started offering, a complete pubic waxing. I was feeling adventurous and said, "Yes." I knew Mary Beth would like it. When they were done, I was as smooth as a newborn baby.

After, I went home and had a long, hot bath. It was an indulgence of which I rarely took advantage. At about 5 PM, the front door bell rang. I opened to a well dressed young man holding a rectangular, low box. There was an expensive designer name on the lid.

"For you, Mistress."

I took the box. He turned and walked away without saying another word. Got into the waiting black Mercedes and was driven away.

Dumbfounded, I closed the door. I laid the box on a table in the foyer and opened it. On top of some black fabric was a note, "Wear this. Only." I took out a garment made of the highest quality silk. It was a proverbial little black dress. There was also a pair of black heels, also top quality designer and a small clutch for anything I might need to carry, such as house keys. I was looking at a thousand dollars retail. What was I getting myself into? There were no undergarments.

The dress was a perfect fit. How could anyone have known exactly what size I wore? The thin material hugged every curve, it was tailored to fit. The dress felt painted on. Undergarments would have spoiled the effect. Nothing was hidden, only covered. It was low cut, plenty of cleavage. Short, it barely covered my ass.

The limo arrived at six. I exited the front door, locked it and walked to the car waiting at the curb. A very large black man, in the stereotypical chauffer's uniform, including hat, opened the rear door and I entered. He looked like a body builder, no fat. My impression was more bodyguard than driver. I was the sole occupant.

"The drive will be about forty-five minutes, Mistress. There are beverages and snacks, please help yourself. I you need anything at all, just press the intercom button."

The windows were blacked out, the partition raised, I could see nothing of the outside. There was no way to know where I was or where I was going. I nervously amused myself listening to the radio. This was taking a huge risk, placing myself in the hands of people I did not know taking me to an unknown location, to meet mysterious people. It could only be justified because somehow I believed every word Ms. Smith had said. My professional life was spent judging people's words and their veracity. Hers' I judged completely truthful.

There was also some completely intangible element. All of this just seemed right. For a lawyer who depended on cold logic, I had never believed too much in the ethereal. But recent experiences were opening me to new possibilities.

The limo finally came to a halt. The door opened, we had arrived. I got out and stood at the entrance of a very large mansion. It appeared to be very old with Georgian architecture. The door was opened by a livered butler. As I entered the house, I saw a familiar face, Mrs. Zemke. I cannot think of an occasion when we had spoken, but of course, I knew who she was.

"Welcome. You look ravishing, my dear. I see that my husband obeyed my orders. I will have to find a suitable reward for the old thing. Please come with me. We'll talk while we wait for our dinner to be served."

We proceeded to a small parlor. Mrs. Zemke offered a seat and then sat herself near, facing me so that we could speak easily.

"Ms. Smith told you about the goals of our Society. I know that she concentrated on the political and economic aspects of who we are and let me say at the outset, that all of your questions concerning those matters will be answered in due time.

But what I want to speak to you about is the spiritual aspect of the Society. She told you that we worship the Goddess. We do, but it may not be as you may imagine. To us, the Goddess is not an actual person, but rather a personification of an ideal. Goddess is our visualization of the feminine energy of the Earth.

That energy is activated through sexual interactions between feminine entities. That is why every member of our Society actively participates in lesbian sex. We gather the energy in this way and we direct it through ritual. We use and direct that energy to further the ends of our group.

Tonight, you will be asked to participate in both, sex and ritual. You are an initiate and there is a ritual of acceptance. It is public, in the sense that all Society members are called upon to witness your acceptance. Once you are committed to the ritual, more about it will be explained to you.

Once again, you may at this point, leave this house never to return. No consequence will accrue, unless, of course, you reveal any knowledge of your experience. I again warn you that the more knowledge you acquire, the more severe the penalty. You have now reached levels that would prove dangerous to you should you violate our rules. Increased knowledge, such as you will gain this night, would prove deadly. Do you wish to continue?"

"Yes."

"Then let us go in to dinner."

We entered a formal dining room. I noticed that it was set with the same pattern and crystal as Mary Beth's house. I supposed that all of the finest home of the wealthiest people would have similar settings. It must be a coincidence. There were two other women seated. They were dressed much as I was. They looked familiar, but I could not place them.

"You three are our initiates for tonight. You will be taken separately in the ritual and your part completed before the next joins us. Most initiates wonder about the lesbian aspect of your new life. Most of our members are happily married to men and have children. To the world, they appear quite normal and by traditional standards and many of them are. Of course, with the exception of their additional sexual activities with us. Some of their husbands are aware, some are not.

But what is considered normal is changing, thanks in part to our efforts. With the acceptance of homosexual marriage, the door is now open to many new possibilities. Once we have broken the old standard of one man, one woman, there are no logical barriers to any marriage arrangements any consenting adult would wish. Same sex, multiple partners, polyamorous, even incest becomes logical and acceptable. In much of Europe already, there is acceptance of these things.

In many Continental countries, there have never been laws against incest, except adult/child. After reaching majority, the state has no interest in family sex. Homosexuality has been tolerated for much longer than here, but we are catching up to them in all these matters. Our Society actively supports these causes for our own ends.

All of this is to say that one must not assume anything about the sexual proclivities of any other members. Every variety of human sexuality, from conservative to without limits, is reflected with in our numbers. The point is that, for the most part, you are free to choose whatever you desire, past our basic requirements of woman to woman sex. And as a member, anything which you do desire is available to you. Do you understand?"

We all indicated that we did and dinner went on. When finished, the three of us were guided by our host to a sitting room to wait for our call. Mrs. Zemke pulled me aside.

"You will be last, as your initiation will take longer than the others. Frankly, you are special and additional activities will be offered to you. You are marked for leadership and rapid advancement. You do not realize how powerful you are and how much you will forward our cause. Others have noticed and that is why you have been tested already and recruited for this evening. Not to worry, everything will be explained."

At last, it was my time. I was led into a very large room. I thought that it must have been the mansion's Ballroom. It was very dark, except for bright spot lighting in the center where we were headed. In the center of the light was what appeared to be a piece of round upholstered furniture, about eight feet in diameter. It was fairly low to the ground.

I could tell that there was an audience surrounding the light. I could not see anyone, as my eyes, in having just passed from a lighted room into a dark one, made it impossible to see into the dark. But being in the dark looking out into the light, would have allowed the audience to see activity in the center perfectly. Although I could not see them, I could clearly hear the sounds of sex. Low voices were murmuring with passion. There were calls that were louder and more insistent. Voices of encouragement spoke to unseen lovers. There was an orgy of lesbian sex happening in that room that was generating a lot power.

As we walked toward the center, just at the edge of the circle of light, I could make out a circle of women sitting on the floor. As I looked around the room, I saw that there were in fact, several of these groups contained within a second ring. They were located between the light and the mass of lovers. They were chanting. I had heard this chant before, but I could not remember where. Suddenly I knew. It was the same chanting I had heard in my dream.

The bed, if that is what it was, formed the center circle. I had seen the make-up of the second ring, but I still could not see the arrangement of the outer ring. But I could sense that both the rings and circles were pushing all of that power generated by the first ring with the mass of lovers toward the focal point at the lighted center of the room.

My libido was in overdrive. Arousal was consuming me. There was an energy here. It felt thick in the air. It pulsated, feeling like a phallus entering and withdrawing from my wet cunt. I was drowning in sex. It surrounded me, enveloped me, caressing every part of my body. It was inside me. I had never experienced anything like it before. I became sex.

"You must indicate your acceptance of our rule and your desire to be a full member of our Society. Nothing may be hidden from our gaze. If this is your desire, please remove your clothing."

My dress hit the floor. I stood completely naked before all. I loved being on display. I wanted them to look at me, to lust for my body. I thought about everyone in that room desiring me, making love to their partners while imagining that they were with me. The sexual energy filled me. I felt like all of the sex in that room was taking place inside of my body. I was becoming united with all of the women there. Power surged through me and took control of me. I became Goddess. Worship Me.

At that moment a figure appeared out of the dark moving toward me in that center of light. It was Mary Beth and she was wearing the dress in my dream. When she was close by me, she took my hands, guided them through the open slit of her "blouse", planting them firmly on her breasts. I first felt, then looked at a set of beautiful nipple rings that had replaced the barbells she had previously worn. They were gold, and a pierced work of beautiful design. These had been created by a master goldsmith. They reminded me of wedding bands. Her left hand reached around to the back of my head while her right circled my waist, drawing me in to press against her body.

She kissed me with a passion powered by the focus of the energy that was gathering in this exact spot. Like electricity, it flowed between our lips. It traveled from my hands to Mary Beth's body through her breasts and back again. We became one being, our souls were melded together. We were married, each becoming the both husband and wife of the other. Intimacy without limit. We together became Goddess together. Mary Beth broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"Hello, Lover. I've been waiting for you for a long time."

She sat me on the bed, remaining standing as she removed her dress. There was an unspoken question.

"Yes" I whispered.

Mary Beth came to me. We joined together. Our sexual union was beyond making love. It was love itself. I cannot describe all that happened physically between us, as my mind seemed to no longer be in my body. I was aware that sex was happening, but our sex melded with the sexual joining of the entire room. The power and arousal of each individual and their partners flowed through the two of us in our union. The physical sex we were having was only an outworking of the spiritual coupling that made us one with each other and one with the entire company. I was transformed. Whoever I was before this moment was swept away. It was like a butterfly being freed from the chrysalis.

Our climax cannot be called an orgasm. That would be like calling the Pacific Ocean a pond. It was an experience that took us out of this world. It was like the entire room orgasmed at exactly the same time, the power concentrated and focused on the two of us at the center. It flowed through us and we participated in the cumming of every woman in that place. I traveled to Alpha Centauri. It was a long, languid journey home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds