Shift of Paradigm Pt. 02

I was exhausted as I lay beside my now wife/husband/partner/lover. Mary Beth looked at me speaking softly.

"There's more."

How could there possibly be more? What could be beyond what I had just experienced?

"As powerful as the sexual union between any two women can be, there is a special union that is beyond almost all others. It is the true union of mother and daughter. Because of the physical and spiritual connection that already exists due to blood, the power of sex between them creates what is best described as a feedback loop that amplifies the energy. It is even more powerful between Grandmother and Granddaughter as that union picks up the relationship of the mother who is in between them. It adds that amplifier in both directions to their joining. That experience is dangerous, and only for the most knowledgeable of our Society."

"Please sit in the chair which is now beside this bed. Observe. Experience."

As I sat, I saw Rebecca come out of the shadows. She was dressed in the same gown as had been Mary Beth, the same of my dream. She walked to my new wife and they kissed the kiss of long time lovers. Power flowed. I could feel it course through my body. My pussy ached with need.

Rebecca unclasped the hooks that held the waist of her gown together. She opened it in offering of her body to her mother. What a body it was! Tight, hard as if Goddess had become incarnate. Mary Beth's thigh was shoved between Rebecca's legs and her daughter was slowly grinding herself on it. She was sliding up and down in a slow hump, leaving a slick trail of her arousal on her mother's skin. Mary Beth cupped her daughter's breast and as I watched her lower her lips to take that hard nipple. I noticed that Rebecca had the same wedding band nipple rings as her mother.

"Are you married?" I asked.

Her head turned to look at me. "Yes, I married my daughter on her 18th birthday. She is my first wife."

"You have others?"

"Yes, one. And now, you also."

Mary Beth continued the journey to her daughter's nipple. As she sucked it into her mouth I could see the motions of her tongue as she twirled it around that succulent fruit. Mary Beth then dropped to her knees and buried her face in Rebecca's folds. That tongue stroked upwards, traveling on the outside of the lips of that bald mound. When they reached Rebecca's swollen, hard clit, Mary Beth sucked in and began an Irish River Dance on it. Rebecca threw her head back and screamed out.

"Fuck me, Mommy. FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

I felt hands resting lightly on my shoulders, a cheek pressed behind my ear. A voice soft and sensuous speaking.

"Do you want me like that? Do you want me like Mary Beth has Rebecca? Do you want to fuck your daughter?"

I turned to my child's face and kissed her as my new lover.

"Yeeees." I breathed. It was the low, guttural voice of wanton desire. I was filled with lust and power. I wanted to FUCK.

Linda came around to the front of the chair. She knelt before me. Then she pushed my knees apart and positioned her body between them. My dripping sex was completely open to her. She was dressed in the same robe as Mary Beth and Rebecca had worn. My dream was becoming reality.

Mary Beth and Rebecca had joined us, kneeling on either side of the chair. Linda unlatched her gown and teased me by opening it very slowly. As if I need anything else to drive me higher. As she revealed her offering of those full, stunning tits. I saw that she had the same wedding band nipple rings as mother and daughter. I turned to Mary Beth.

"Have you fucked my daughter?"

"Yes. Many times. And so will you."

"I am married to both Mary Beth and Rebecca. Come join us, Mother. Become our bride."

I threw my legs over the arms of the chair and roughly pulled my daughter's head between my thighs.

"Eat me bitch" I growled. I married our daughters.

Power rushed through me like the Mississippi at full flood. New Orleans just got washed away. Whatever amplifier was driving this explosion of sexual energy was going to get its circuits fried. Nothing could handle this. My first, utterly mind blowing orgasm came about thirty seconds later.

We four moved to the bed. Mary Beth had pulled Linda away from me and gave me Rebecca while she fucked my daughter, our wife. I saw Linda helping Mary Beth step into the harness of a black strap-on. Rebecca pushed me onto my back and inserted a blue double ended dildo in my cunt. She lowered herself on to the other end and brought her sex to mine. That plastic cock was short enough that between our two pussies, we could take it all, and grind ourselves together. I loved the feeling of her clit stroking mine.

Later, Mary Beth and I loved, while the daughters went for each other. Mothers and daughters reunited for the finale. Finally, I was going to have Linda in my arms as my true lover. She was now my bride also. I took the same dildo I had used with Rebecca, and slid it into the both of us. We stroked each other, practicing tribadism as we scissored.

This time there was no rush. We looked into each other's eyes and whispered "I love you." Running our hands over every part of the other's body, we made love. Our souls melded together as we were absorbed into Goddess. Time and space ceased to have any relevance. We slowly ground together steadily, our sexual union steadily rising toward peak.

My strongest connection was to my daughter Linda, just as Mary Beth and Rebecca were experiencing that primary mother/daughter bond among themselves. But all four of us were linked through the mutual marriage of us all. There had been no formal ceremony, that would come later, but a ceremony does not make a marriage. It only acknowledges a wedding of hearts that has already occurred.

The link between us made each of us aware of the sexual pleasure of the other three. It was mystical. We were rising together through the Cosmos toward a unity of sexual power. I could hear the chanters calling out their ritual at the top of their voices. The crowd in the outer ring was in a frenzy of raw sex.

The sounds of their screams and calls drove us four in the center high and higher. We blasted toward release. Our orgasms broke in unity. I felt myself in the body of the others, experiencing their climax as my own. I had four climax simultaneously, as did my three wives.

That orgasmic unity took in all of the high tension sexual energy being generated in the room and ran it through the feedback loop of mother and daughter. Then it entered the four way box of our polyamorous, incestuous marriage hitting the other mother daughter loop. It continued bouncing back and forth, between all of us ever building in strength.

I felt my four climax while at the same time I experienced each of the others have their four. That made sixteen. Then each of us felt that sixteen in each other and the math just gets real complicated from there. The sexual energy of our union grew exponentially.

Everything faded into brilliant white. Forget Alpha Centauri, I was at the edge of the universe. I was the universe. A million bits scattered across the expanse. I was an orgasm. I died.

I awoke lying on the bed at the center of the room. My three spouses lay sleeping. Nothing else stirred. I ached all over. I felt like I had been in a car wreck. Everything hurt. I scanned around the room.

Only a few people were attempting to stand and stagger away. All of the chanters in the middle ring were completely still. They were splayed out on their backs like a starburst from the center of their individual circles. Like some explosive energy had thrown them back away from the core. I guess the circuits did fry.

I collapsed again, drifting into blessed nothingness of deep sleep. I was unknowing until I awoke in Mary Beth's bed on Saturday afternoon. Rebecca and Linda were snuggled up with me.

I thought to myself, "Well, OK Linda, I guess this is what you haven't been telling me about."

I assumed that I passed the Society's test. 9 AM Monday I was made full Partner.

Coming: Consequences

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds