Sir Randy and the Dragon

Perhaps this would not be as unpleasant as he had first imagined. Agnes, although twelve years his senior, was trim and attractive. He took a seat on her lounge and she handed him a small flagon of a sweet beverage. She sat beside him and put her hand on his bare leg. "I was afraid you would not yield to the needs of two old matrons like us." Her hand was tracing a pattern of light strokes from his knee to the hem of his skirt like garment. The garment itself, as if by magic, had begun to rise. Her hand slowly slid under the hem and she was pleasantly surprised to find it was unencumbered by underclothes.

She moved even closer to him until her breasts were pushing against his shoulder and she had a firm grip on the large piece of flesh she had encountered under his kilt. It had been weeks since Randolph had "the visit" so he did what any horny young man would do. He responded by opening her chemise and burying his face in the wonderful globes he found there. He found the gown got in his way so he quickly pulled her to her feet and pushed it backwards off her shoulders. She was completely nude underneath. With her help, he unbuttoned his tunic and dropped his kilt and sporran to the floor, leaving him in the same state of undress.

He pushed her backwards into a sitting position on the divan. Kneeling in front of her, he again buried his face in her beautiful breasts, his eager mouth nipping and suckling on her nipples. Her head was back, her eyes were closed and her hands were clasped around the back of his head, pulling him strongly into her. When his mouth moved from her breasts down to her stomach, her hand pushing on the top of his head indicated that she wanted to be kissed much further down. He obligated and partook of the delicacy that Marianne had introduced him to. She had scooted to the very edge of the sofa and was sitting with her legs spread wide and her feet on the floor. Randolph was on his knees with his face buried into the V formed by her legs and lapping at the nectar she produced like a dog would lap milk. Each movement of his tongue against her proud little button was paradise.

Each was so intent on the pleasure they were receiving or giving, they failed to notice Miriam when she entered the chamber. The first indication Randolph had was when he felt a cool hand on his bare buttocks and another cupped his testicles. With a start, he raised his head and looked around.

"Don't stop, young man. My sister needs what you're doing to her. Since we moved to this dreadful place we have had no one except each other to give us pleasure". She pondered a moment and then said, "On second thought, let's move into the bedchamber so we can both take advantage of your service."

Miriam took over, arranging Agnes a certain way across the bed with her legs hanging off. She took the same position that Randolph had enjoyed on the divan with her head between Agnes's legs, partaking of her sister's sweet nectar. This left Miriam's rear high in the air. "Young man, please plug your self into me and don't stop moving until I tell you to."

Although Randolph had done this many times to Ralph, he had never done it to a woman and wasn't quite sure how aggressive he should be. Slowly, he entered her, pushing, until, accompanied by her grunts, his groin was hard against her ample buttocks. He was surprised at the ease of entry and the snug fit of her sleeve around his erection. Each thrust brought a grunt from Miriam and a gasp from Agnes as his motion was transmitted through Miriam's tongue and into eventually into the sweet receptacle between Agnes' legs. He needn't have worried, no matter how hard or how fast he thrust; both women welcomed it. Faster and harder he pounded until he was very close to finalizing, at least for him, this deed. Miriam had abandoned her responsibility to Agnes and was just kneeling there, bent over with Randy deep inside of her. Her head was back, her eyes were closed and she oblivious to everything in the world except the exquisite feeling of his smooth, hard penis slipping in and out of her rectum.

Despite the chill of the room, Randolph was bathed in sweat as he thrust, time after time into the willing vessel provided to him. Finally, he could contain himself no longer. With a firm grip on her hips and a final shove he emptied the fruit of his loins deep inside the mother of the mother of his child.

He collapsed on the bed while Miriam finished her duty to her younger sister, Agnes. With a shriek, Agnes let everyone in their immediate area of the castle know that her sister had done her job and she had also attained a climax. Now all three were on the bed in a tangle of arms, legs, breasts, buttocks and one very soft, very appreciative penis.

The matronly Miriam was the first to stir. She arose and went to the commode where she poured some water from an ewer into a basin. She returned to the bed and with a washcloth cautiously cleaned the object that had so recently occupied a place of honor in her anus. When she finished, she carefully and gently took the soft piece of flesh in her mouth, swallowing it until her nose was hard against his groin. She started making a suckling, almost chewing motion with her mouth and she soon found that Randolph was growing to the extent that she could no longer contain his entire love tool. As soon as it had attained full size, she quickly mounted him, engulfing him with her corpulent body.

Surprisingly, Randolph did not find this objectionable, but rather pleasing. When she leaned forward, her ample breasts were soft and pleasant on his chest as he fondled them with his hands and he longed to bury his face in them. Her subtle movements with her body soon drew his attention and he became aware that she was as close to orgasm as he was.

Gradually, her actions became more pronounced until she was bouncing up and down on him, breasts flopping in every direction. He could feel his own release coiling, ready to strike. And strike it did, almost at the same moment that Miriam, head back and eyes closed reached her climax. He could feel it, pulse after pulse as it injected itself deeply into her supple body. Miriam slowly collapsed until her flesh was completely surrounding him; her head on his shoulder, her breasts spilling onto and around his chest and his penis still lodged deeply in her vagina. Her physical size was suffocating. Using all of his strength, he pushed the sleeping woman off of him, to lie beside her sister on the bed.

Randolph almost crawled back to his bedchamber, spent but pleased with his evening's performance. He smiled thinking about the pleasure he had brought the two older women and himself. The next morning, even before breakfast, there was a message for him that he was expected to have tea with Agnes and Miriam later that afternoon. That evening, and every evening for the next few weeks, was a replay of their first meeting with minor variations. Sometimes, Agnes would pleasure her sister with Randolph standing behind her, his loins tight against her buttocks, his hands on her hips, controlling the speed and depth at which he thrust himself into her. Unlike her sister, Agnes did not like anal penetration and always insisted that Randy insert his tool into the proper receptacle. Sometimes, he lay flat on the bed with the two women sitting on him, one on his face and the other on his penis. He quite enjoyed it with Agnes on his mouth, but when Miriam sat there he had difficulty breathing and had to physically push her abundant flesh aside so he could gasp enough air it sustain life.

CHAPTER IV

The arrangement continued for some few weeks, but with more and more frequently, Miriam began missing the sessions. By the time for the Kings coronation, Miriam had not attended for almost a month.

The coronation itself was a daylong gala affair attended by every notable in the kingdom. Ralph's father, attired in his royal robes but still ill, sat high upon his throne. Ralph and the plump Marianne sat one on each side of him and one tier below. Marianne had now grown to almost 18 stones, (250 pounds) well outdistancing her mother. The baby and future king occupied a cradle in front of the king. Ralph was crowned as "BENEVOLENT RALPH, KING OF THE REALM." At some future time, historians would dub him "GAY RALPH, THE QUEEN OF KINGS."

Late in the afternoon, as the event was winding down, Miriam approached Randolph. She took his hand and led him behind one of the bleachers that had been set up as seating for the populace. She clasped both of his hands and, holding them tight to her breasts whispered, "I have decided to return to my home. I am pregnant with your child. To prevent embarrassment all around it would be better if I gave birth to the new prince's brother or sister away from the castle. Do not be alarmed; Agnes will stay here to comfort you. I will leave tomorrow with Sir Charles Hackford, The Earl of Leeks, a notable from my part of the kingdom who has offered me passage. He is a very rich, very horny old bastard and with any luck, I will let him seduce me and convince him the child is his. If I am successful, I will be assured of a life of luxury for the rest of my days." Her hand snaked down inside his trousers. She caressed his growing member quite a few times before she said, "You have been a tonic for this old body and I will remember you forever. You better be very good to Agnes. Opps, sorry, I didn't mean to make you cum."

CHAPTER V

Randolph continued his jousting exercises and 'war games' studies and continued to visit Agnes from time to time in her studio. A couple of months after being crowned king, Ralph sent a message for Randolph to present himself at his court. When he got there, he was surprised to find quite a few of Ralph's closest advisors and councils in attendance. He was more surprised to see Agnes seated beside her niece, Marianne who was spread across a large divan one level below the throne.

The newly crowned King bade Randolph to kneel in front of him. Without any further ado, Ralph rested his ceremonial sword on the young man's shoulder and said, "For service to God, King and Country, I dub you Sir Randolph, Knight of the Realm." Ralph, always the wag and knowing of Randolph's way with the ladies added in a whisper, "Henceforth, you will be known as Sir Randy, Knight of the Royal Bedchamber."

The party that followed was a small but gala affair. At some point during the evening, Ralph drew Randy aside and told him that he had already identified a quest for the new Knight protector. He said, "Later tonight, I will issue you your first challenge. How are your muscles?" He put one hand on the young man's bicep and then, as an afterthought, the other on his crotch. "You feel just fine to me. Yes, you have developed nicely. Perhaps tonight I will issue more than one challenge to you."

Agnes was disappointed when Randolph told her not to expect him that evening because he had been summoned to Ralph's chambers. Strangely enough, Randolph was looking forward to an evening with Ralph. Although most of the young squires made jokes among themselves about Ralph and his sexual appetite, each one, in his own way, had come to enjoy the decadent pleasures of the flesh that Ralph provided. Randolph was no different and by the time he was once again invited to Ralph's bedchamber he was more than ready for an evening of debauchery.

He was not disappointed and by dawns early light he staggered away from the royal quarters wan, pale and weak but satisfied and with an assignment. The last thing Ralph had told him was, "Go forth young protector. In the far northern part of our land is a wicked, old man that the local people call "The Dragon." All are frightened of him and the evil spells he can cast. He abducts young maidens and holds them for his own depraved pleasures, only releasing them when they are used up and are of no further use to him or anyone else. I want you to rid my kingdom of his evil presence."

Randolph left the King's quarters not only physically weak but also mentally unstable. He had been diligent in the jousting and dueling practice but he was sure he wasn't ready to go up against a real villain. The good life in the palace had been kind to him and in the days when the average height for men was well less than 6ft he was a striking picture. At 6ft, 2in and 14 stone there was no body fat at all and he was far stronger than the other men in the Kings service. If he had a problem at all it was his inability to properly sit and ride a horse. He tried and tried and had some minor success but the heavy armor of a Knight was his downfall.

CHAPTER VI

Nonetheless, a fortnight later, he assembled his own entourage and set out on his quest. It was a ragtag procession, consisting of his Knightly steed, a horse cart pulled by a handsome dray, and a second mount for his page. Beside himself, there was Agnes, who wanted to go as far as her sister's castle, and the young page named Michael that Marianne insisted he take along. He estimated the young page to be a lad of fifteen or sixteen, very slim, somewhat effeminate and obviously inexperienced. Ralph had seen them to the Castle gate, handed Randy a purse containing ten golden guineas (a small fortune) and bade them farewell and good luck.

At first Sir Randolph didn't want to bring Agnes but she pointed out that she could drive the horse cart to carry his armor, the sleeping tents and provisions and do a little of the cooking. He was aware that the young page would not be much of a cook. Also having ridden around the castle for a couple of hours wearing the heavy, clumsy armor, Randy jumped at the chance to have it carried in the horse cart rather on his back. Five hours into the quest, Randy's horse was tied to the back of the cart and Randy eased his blistered backsides on to the padded seat beside Agnes. He rode first on one cheek and then the other until early afternoon when Agnes finally recommended they stop for the evening beside a small watercourse.

Randolph eased his tender after parts into the icy cold stream while Agnes prepared their evening meal and Michael saw to the horses and set up the camp. The young page organized his own sleeping arrangement on a pallet under the horse cart and set up a sheltered lean-to for Randy and Agnes to share. The Knight ate his meal standing up. After the meal Agnes suggested that she could apply some salve to his wounds while Michael cleaned up.

It was just waning daylight outside when Randolph, his breeches off and laying face down in the sleeping tent submitted to Agnes's gentle hands. Cautiously she applied the soothing balm made from goose fat and aloe to his blistered buttocks. Her soft hands traced a simple pattern over and around his tender bottom.

"This lotion is made with herbs that will heal the blisters and numb the pain somewhat." The caresses became even more tender and caring. "Your bottom is very strong and firm to my touch. You seem to like it when I do your legs and the area between them." Her soft hand, gently massaging his testicles brought a sigh from Randolph who had to readjust his position to make room for the swelling that had occurred in his groin.

Despite the tenderness of his rump, he had to roll over to give Agnes access to his manhood. The feel of her soft, lubricated hands soon caused him to forget about the minor pain of the blisters. Tenderly, she administered the soothing lotion to that portion of him that seemed to need it most. She tried to hush his contented moans as he came closer and closet to the pinnacle of pleasure but it was no use. With a mighty whoop, he let the outside world know that there was no longer a pain in his ass and that Agnes had once again led him down the pathway to contentment.

The following morning, Randolph was able to repay Agnes's kindness by awakening her in a manner he knew she enjoyed. With her legs wrapped around his head, he carried her off into a never-never land of gossamer orgasms.

When they finally emerged from the tent, they found the young page had already tended to his toilet, started a fire and was preparing a meager morning meal. The previous evening doings and the activities of this morning had given Randolph a voracious appetite. He found he was able to sit if he was careful and didn't move too much. After eating, the hearty Knight went to river to bathe. He removed his clothes and minced across the sharp rocks. The water was so cold; he couldn't go in beyond his knees where he used a cloth to wipe himself. At one point, he looked up to see Michael, the young page staring him, mouth agape. He thought no more about it at the time.

CHAPTER VII

By the time they reached Agnes's sister's castle, four days later, because of twice daily administrations of balm, Randolph was week in the knees but his bottom had recovered enough so that he could once again sit a horse. Although Agnes had suggested she could teach young Michael to apply the salve, Randolph declined. He was not sure he was ready for another person like Ralph touching his bare buttocks.

Under the patronage of Miriam's new husband, Sir Charles, The Earl of Leeks, the Homestead had acquired a prosperity not known in many years. The travelers spent a pleasant two days in the castle, renewing old friendships and reacquainting themselves with each other. Sir Charles was away and although Miriam was already showing the signs of her impending childbirth, it did not stop her from enjoying both Randy's and Agnes's company. Later, Randolph would wonder how Agnes would fit into this picture with Sir Charles and the baby.

On the morning of the third day, the small caravan, minus Agnes, left Miriam and The Earl's castle. Once again, his cart and his belly full of food, his ego full of the nonsense Miriam and Agnes had fed him and his senses dulled by many days of endless copulating, Sir Randy set out with his page to fulfill his destiny. It didn't bother Randolph that without Agnes he had to drive the wagon with his horse tethered to the back. Michael, although an excellent horseman, was not adept at driving the wagon and still rode the spare mount. Fortunately, he was becoming a little better at preparing their meager meals.

Through local knowledge they learned the ogre they were seeking, "The Dragon," was about two days away, with his captives held in a Castle guarded by his minions.

CHAPTER VII

Their journey passed without incident until late in the afternoon of the second day when they came upon the village surrounded by the land of the evil Laird, The Dragon. His castle bode an ominous presence on a hill overlooking the town. Upon arrival, Randolph immediately knew that something was wrong. Instead of being oppressed and downtrodden as he had been told, the villagers appeared to be happy, well fed and well clothed. The notable exception was the lack of young adults. There were a few females; almost all accompanied by young children, but almost no adult males under 25 or 30 years of age.

He stopped one middle-aged woman and asked if she knew of a man called The Dragon. She smiled, and said, "Of course, everyone knows of the Dragon. He is a wonderful man has brought great prosperity to our village. Although I am too old, most of the young people of our village work for him. Would you like for my husband to show you his castle? I don't allow him to go in there but he can show you the way."

Randolph was perplexed. It would appear that the local populace looked upon the Dragon as a benefactor rather than an ogre. "Perhaps if you could show us to a bed and breakfast inn for tonight, I would appreciate his guidance tomorrow."

The woman sized up Randolph, his cart and Michael before she said, "I have a spare cot. For sixpence I can put you up for the night with an evening meal and breakfast in the morning. Your page will have to sleep in the hayloft." In those days, sixpence was a handsome sum to pay for an evening's lodging even for two people but since there was nothing else available young Randy agreed. He did not relish the thought of another night on the cold ground. It might also be a place to leave his cart and extra supplies while he did battle with The Dragon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds