Sir Randy and the Dragon

Michelle smiled. "Do not be shy. Those practices are quite acceptable in my part of the kingdom and I would be honored to have you do that to me. Lay down on the pallet and we can bring that wonderful pleasure to each other."

Randolph did as he was told and soon found Michelle straddling him with her knees on either side of his face and her head poised immediately above his groin. He was contemplating just how to start enjoying the delicacy offered him when he felt the exquisite warmth of her mouth, caressing the tender skin of his penis. Throwing protocol aside, he did as Marianne had taught him and quickly inserted his tongue into the folds between her legs. He kissed these lips as he had kissed those of her mouth, using his tongue to caress her innermost parts. The mutual bliss was indescribable. Time after time Randolph was brought to the brink of climax and held there for many minutes. He soon learned he was able to do the same to Michelle. Although it wasn't very long, it seemed like hours later when each finally allowed the other to obtain the goal they were seeking and slide, twitching, into the valley of orgasm.

The rest of the day was spent and similar activities and by the time Mary knocked on the door that evening they were both almost comatose from the repeated carnal pleasures. Mary had to remind them that The Dragon was expecting them for dinner and urged them to get dressed. Finally, she escorted them through the castle to a large dining hall.

Randolph was surprised that although there were many guards and attendants, a small table was set for only four people in the middle of the great chamber. A very old, very frail man was sitting at the table and was obviously waiting for them. Mary introduced him as Sir Griffin, The Dragon Knight and escorted them to a chair opposite each other. She took a seat across from The Dragon.

Although the man appeared feeble and in poor health, his voice was surprisingly strong when he said, "Welcome to my home. I hope you have enjoyed your brief stay with us. Mary has told me about you, Sir Knight and the young lady masquerading as your page. I have another surprise for you. I know a little of you, Sir Randolph, because I knew your father many years ago when I was actively engaged in protecting the kingdom. He was a good friend, loyal and true. I also know Michelle's mother very well. I was there to comfort her after her husband left her destitute. I left some money for her and your Aunt Agnes. I continued to send her funds long after I left there."

Michelle was the first to speak. "Why did you do that? I don't ever remember you as a child."

The old mans eyes got misty as he told her, "That, my dear was before you were born. There is a very strong probability that I am your father. Although we weren't married, I believe your mother and I were living together as man and wife when you were conceived."

Michelle was too stunned to speak. It was up to Randolph to ask, "Why have you brought us here? Is it to gloat over the problems you have caused this poor child?" He quickly jumped to his feet and would have made a menacing gesture but there was an immediate show of force of arms from the attendants.

Sir Griffin did not look threatened. "I have asked you here so that I may atone, in some small way, for the neglect I have shown my daughter over the past many years."

"How can you make up for abandoning me as a child?"

"You must remember that I did not know of your birth until you were six years of age. By then, it would serve no useful purpose to disrupt the lives of you and your mother. You were a member of the royal family, no matter how remote. To acknowledge you as my out-of-wedlock daughter would only bring disgrace on your mother's head. Once I learned of your existence, I made financial arrangements so you were well cared for.

There were tears in the young maid's eyes when she said, "Why are you telling me this now?"

"I am old and sick and I wish to retire from this place and move to a little chalet in the south with Mary. It is my desire to pass my legacy on to you. You would continue to offer the services we provide here and use the money to aid in the education of the young people of my village."

Sir Griffin went on to explain to Michelle and Randolph how he ran the business of "The Dragons Castle" and what he expected of them. After receiving their assurance that they would maintain the integrity of his business, The Dragon outlined a plan for a transition period.

And so, three weeks later, Randolph and Michelle found themselves the proprietors of "The Dragons Palace of Pleasure."

In the spring they were married and began their efforts to increase the population of the kingdom. They were very successful and Michelle presented Randy with a son each year for the next five years.

Often, King Ralph, with Marianne and young Prince Roland came to visit. There were always enough male attendants to keep both King Ralph and Marianne happy. Michelle's mother, Miriam was also a regular visitor with her son, Matthew. Rarely her husband, the Earl of Leeks would accompany her. She usually arranged to come with Agnes and the two of them found great pleasure in visiting with the young men of the castle.

The arrangement lasted for many generations and the legacy of the Dragons Castle was passed on from father to son until the Roland, eldest son of King Ralph finally arranged for the proper education of young people in the kingdom.

The Dragons Village, which became known as Hydra Burgh, flourished and became known as the Center for education and many schools, colleges and universities were built there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds