Sister Mistress Ch. 10

"You finished in there yet Linda Sweetie?"

"Yes Aunt Deborah."

"Come here."

Linda went to the sitting room doorway his mother was stretched out on the sofa, she pointed towards the stairs.

"Be a good girl and get your Aunt's red nail polish off her dresser."

He looked at his sister sitting opposite their Mother for direction Katherine simply nodded her head Lukey baby climbed the stairs. He retrieved the bright scarlet nail polish a box of tissues and a small bottle of nail polish remover. He walked down into the sitting room his Mother patted the sofa cushion beside her.

"Come here Linda, be a Sweetie will you and do Aunty Deborah's nails for her."

Lukey baby quickly took the seat beside his mother, Deborah offered her right hand he used a tissue and remover to wipe away the slightly chipped coat of polish already coating her inch long nails.

"Other hand please Aunt Deborah."

His Mother was engrossed with the TV show and she crossed her left arm across her thighs for Linda to work on her nails. Lukey was delighted in the way his mother had to lean, because her large right boob swung over the warm flesh rested against his upper arm. Far too quickly for him, he'd finished removing the old nail polish Lukey baby took the small bottle from the table and shook it violently.

"Please don't move Aunt Deborah."

"Oh Linda you make me feel old calling me Aunt all the time how about you call me Deborah Debbie or just plain Deb."

"Yes yes which ever one you prefer, by the way you're definitely not plain in any way either."

"Thanks Sweetie I'm comfortable with all of them."

Linda unscrewed the cap of the nail polish took his Mother's hand in his and carefully applied long even strokes, dipping the brush into the nail polish after every second stroke because her finger nails were so long. Linda blended in the lines of polish on each nail before starting the next a good five minutes later he released his Mother's hand.

"There you go Aunt D... I'm sorry Debbie it'll take a little adjusting. Other hand please Debbie."

Deborah swapped hands and still intently watching the television blew over her freshly painted nails to help dry them. Again Linda applied the bright red nail polish to his Mother's long acrylic nails he found it extremely hard to concentrate with the nearness of his Mother's naked titties. Finally after a supreme effort he'd managed to do all ten finger nails without getting a single drop on her quick's or where the nail joins the finger.

"All done Debbie."

"Thanks Sweetie you're a doll."

Deborah blew across her scarlet nails watching television Linda sat beside her and Katherine had her legs curled up underneath her on the chair. The movie progressed and near the end Deborah absentmindedly rested a hand on Linda's thigh, poor Linda lost all interest in the television from that point on. Katherine had been keeping an eye on them she liked the change in their Mother's dress sense, seeing how Linda literally shone when he was so close to his Mother's body she decided to leave him there and get her own drink. Katherine went to refrigerator when she opened it the first thing she saw was the three pint bottles of fake come, a smile crossed her lips as a kinky thought formulated in her brain. She pulled out one took the lid off and put it in the microwave pressed the reheat and hit the start button. Sixty seconds later Katherine poured two tall glasses of warm cum about a half pint in each, she filled the empty bottle with water from the tap. Katherine made a quick phone call before carrying them in one hand and grabbing a Pepsi went to the sitting room.

"Here you go girls I thought you might like a drink. Linda made this new cocktail this afternoon Mum, its special isn't it Linda?"

Lukey baby was shocked and jealous seeing his sister was about to feed their Mother a huge glass of fake cum, it was his fake cum he wanted every drop for himself.

"Yes Mistress Katherine it's definitely special."

Deborah took the glass and brought it to her nose and sniffed deeply, her brain new the smell but couldn't put a name to it the only thing that would come through the fog was that it was delicious. Katherine sat opposite them opened her Pepsi and settled down to watch her Mother's reaction.

"What's it called Linda Sweetie?"

"Nectar of the gods I think Debbie."

"Come on drink up girls, before it cools down."

Linda lifted his glass to his painted lips and in a few quick gulps had drained it his tongue was busy trying to coax the last drop. Deborah on the other hand had taken a small sip and was rolling the sticky liquid around in her mouth she swallowed and looked over the rim of the glass at Linda.

"It's great Sweetie, the texture is amazing, but I can't taste any alcohol."

"That's cause there's none in it, but you'd better watch out it's a killer when it comes to calories. It's okay Debbie, if you don't have too many."

Deborah took mouthful after mouthful swallowing each more eagerly she couldn't get enough of it, when she'd emptied the glass Deborah used one of her fingers to scoop up the remaining droplets stuck to the sides and sucked it clean.

"Wow Linda, I could get addicted to that."

"Linda already is Mum."

"Well I'm glad it's nonalcoholic, her Mother wouldn't appreciate me supplying Linda with alcohol at her age would she?"

Kathy swung her legs off the couch then tossed her long hair out of her eyes before she barked an order at her little brother.

"Linda come here you can paint my toe nails with Mum's slutty red nail polish."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Lukey took the bottle shook it and sat crossed legged in front of his sister Katherine lifted one leg and placed it on his upper thigh her thin white dress fell open from the waist down exposing her tanned legs. As Kathy relaxed her legs parted slightly without trying Linda could clearly see his Mistress's smooth pussy lips half hidden by her flimsy red nylon underwear. He expertly painted her toe nails and even put a folded tissue between each toe when he'd finished it. Poor Lukey baby didn't know where to look he had his Mother's huge tits just over a yard away and his sister's divine pussy feet away, his sister won out simply because she was his Mistress.

"There you go Mistress Katherine all done."

"Turn around and sit on the floor Linda."

Lukey did as his Mistress ordered and spun around to face the television Katherine lifted her legs and placed one calf on each of Linda's shoulders.

"Blow dry my toes."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Linda blew a steady stream of air over Katherine's feet swapping from side to side occasionally he was glad that his Mother didn't seem to notice wherever he referred to his sister as Mistress Katherine. By the time his sister's toenails were finally dry Linda's jaw was aching and felt like it was about to drop off, it hadn't been this sore since he'd first started sucking off Johnny big dick.

"Put the glasses out Linda, it's past your bed time."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

"It's past my bed time to Kate Sweetie."

Deborah followed a few paces behind Linda as she walked into the kitchen he stood at the sink trying to rinse the dried cum from them. Deborah walked behind her niece she couldn't explain why she was going to do it, but just new she had to. Her hand shaking Deborah reached out and touched Linda's upper thigh, slowly she reached higher,

"Ugh hi Debbie, can I get you something?"

"No, Sweetie I was just after a closer look at your sexy Butterfly."

Linda stuck her butt out further this caused Deborah's hand to travel even higher, making Linda gasp.

"Agh go ahead have a look my hands are wet though can you lift up my skirt for me Debbie?"

Deborah didn't answer instead she flipped her son's maid's uniform up and trapped it against his waist. Linda felt his Mother's hand slowly caressing his semi naked butt he couldn't believe it. Lukey baby's trapped cock rapidly hardened his Mother was touching him in a sexual manner he didn't want to spoil the moment by having his G-string slide aside exposing his cock. So he concentrated with all his energy trying to think unsexy thoughts, he needn't of bothered because his Mistress had programmed their Mother not to see his pathetic dick but a large clitoris instead. Deborah patted Linda's cute buns and pulled down the short maid's uniform.

"Very nice indeed Linda, if I get one down there it'll be a unicorn. Would you hold my hand while I get it Sweetie?"

"Of course Debbie, I'll go with you for moral support."

"I'll let you know if I decide to get it done. Good night Sweetie see you in the morning."

"Yeah good night Debbie."

Linda quickly finished the glasses and placed them into the dishwasher filled the powder dispenser and switched it on. She then went through to the sitting room.

"Is there anything you want before I go to bed Mistress Katherine?"

"No, Cockslut, that will be all for today. Tomorrow Mother and I will be going out for a couple of hours, while we are gone you can mix up another batch of your special cock tail, Mum seemed to like it, didn't she?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine she did like it, how much will I make up?"

"Fill a fucking bucket if you like your Mistress didn't specify how much did she?"

"Sorry Mistress Katherine, good night."

"No wanking to fantasies of Mother either Cockslut or else, and don't think I won't find out because Mistress Katherine knows everything."

Linda wasn't quite sure how she should answer so just nodded her head and climbed the stairs, leaving Katherine watching the David Letterman show. Katherine relaxed and thought about what she had to do before taking Deborah to the attorney in the morning. Some sort of terminal disease should deflect any unwanted questions, the old fucker is probably glad to have the work anyway. Katherine chuckled to herself at the thought of her Mother signing away every single cent she had, serves the bitch right. As Letterman's top ten finished Katherine switched off the television and headed off up the stairs to bed. The next morning Linda had woken his Mistress then prepared his Mother's and sister's breakfast he was busy unloading the dishwasher when they left. His Mistress had left precise instructions on the house work that was expected to be finished when she returned. When she'd given him the list he knew he'd be flat out all day to get it all done there was the vacuuming, cleaning three bathrooms and the whole garage had to be cleaned out. The junk had to go in the skip their Mother ordered two weeks ago everything that they were keeping had to fit inside the two old wardrobes and any reasonable stuff was to be picked up the following Monday by the charity shop.

After finishing her coffee Katherine went to her Mother's bedroom and sat on the end of her bed. When she walked out of the room fifteen minutes later and went to have breakfast she was sure she'd covered all possibilities. After eating in near silence they'd returned to their rooms to get ready for Deborah's appointment. Both dressed fairly conservatively compared to what they'd been wearing lately especially Deborah, she wore a light blue tailored knee length business suit and Katherine wore a long tie-dyed cotton skirt with a off white blouse. As they got into the car Katherine noticed the split in her Mother's skirt showed off her black lace stocking tops and a touch of creamy white thigh.

"Are you sure about this Mum?"

"Yes Katherine it has to be done it's for the best."

"It's just well.... I'll feel weird."

"Doing it now prevents those lawyer fuckers from getting their hands on it Sweetie."

"Okay then if it's what you want Mum."

They pulled into the vacant lot beside the attorney's office and Deborah switched off the motor she took a deep breath before reaching towards the door handle.

"Let's go and see Mr. Symond's and get it over with Kate."

Deborah hadn't been to him since her own father died nearly twenty years ago and back then he'd made her feel uncomfortable by the way he ogled her the whole time she'd been in his tiny office. The spectacled receptionist a woman in her late thirties looked up as they crossed to the desk standing above the receptionist it didn't escape Deborah's attention that the woman was overly endowed in the boob department. Several inches of tanned cleavage peeked out from between the open zipper of her starched dark blue uniform she smiled up at them and lifting one arm took her glasses in one hand.

"Good morning do you have an appointment?"

"Yes I made one yesterday afternoon for my Mother, Deborah Jenson."

"Ah yes Mr. Symond's will be with you in a moment Mrs. Jenson."

"Thank you Sweetie."

They'd just sat down when the inner door opened and a man that looked like he was at least ninety in the shade his eyes were like a pair of twinkling stars that didn't miss a trick, his bald head shone in the fluorescent light, he extended his bony hand towards Deborah.

"Hello Deborah it's been a long time since you were here please come through."

They followed him into his office and sat in the chairs he offered opposite his desk while they sat down he closed the door then took his own seat behind the ornate oak desk.

"Now what can I do for you Deborah?"

"I have a terminal disease and my only chance is an operation then eighteen months of intensive rehabilitation at clinic in England. What I need you to do for me Mr. Symond's is arrange the paperwork so I can sign over power of attorney to my daughter Katherine so she can look after my affairs while I'm gone."

"I'm sorry to hear your health is poorly Deborah the paperwork is fairly standard just a couple of forms that's all."

"Can I fill them out now Mr. Symond's?"

"Yes of course you can I'll just pop out and get them."

Seconds later he returned carrying several sheets of paper sat behind the desk took his gold pen and began filling out the forms. Once or twice he looked up asked a question then went back to his scratching ten minutes later he turned the sheets around on the desk top.

"All we need now is a few signatures."

He reached for the intercom and pressed the talk button.

"Miss Fordham come in here please we need you to witness a few signatures."

"Yes sir."

Came her metallic reply she opened the door and stood by as Deborah, Linda and her boss signed all three sheets then she signed the remaining line.

"That will be all Miss Fordham."

"Yes sir"

Katherine was impressed with the receptionist's demure attitude and wondered if this old fart was her real Master or just a submissive slut like her little brother.

"Thank you Mr. Symond's how long before that takes effect?"

"I'll Get Carol to put them into the system this afternoon so you should expect to see changes by Monday or Tuesday and in a fortnight your daughter will have total control of your finances."

"Great that's a load off my mind thanks again Mr. Symond's."

"You're welcome Deborah if there's anything I can do for you in the future don't hesitate."

"Thank you Mr. Symond's"

"You're welcome to Katherine my dear."

Walking out of the office Deborah's step was lighter and she was certainly happier she waited while the receptionist made out her bill Carol handed the folded sheet to Deborah.

"Do you take credit cards Sweetie?"

"Yes Madam we do."

Deborah pulled out her trusty gold Dinner's club card and passed it to the receptionist.

"Put it on that one for me will you Sweetie?"

"That's the last time she'll be saying that for quite a while." Thought Katherine.

Carol took the credit card and ran it through the slider then filled in the details. She offered it to Deborah she signed in her usual flowing script and gave it back to the receptionist. Carol quickly ripped out the carbon copy and handed it to Deborah along with her dinner's club card. "Thank you Mrs. Jenson."

Katherine held the door open for her Mother as they walked out of the lawyer's office and over to the elevator.

"I'll drive if you like Mum."

"Thanks Katherine Sweetie."

Deborah tossed the keys to her daughter as the elevator doors opened they stepped inside the small lift and Katherine pushed the "G" button. A few minutes later Kathy started her Mother's car drove out of the Attorney's car park and down the street at the first set of traffic lights she turned to her Mother.

"I have to drop in and see Linda's boy friend Johnny for a minute."

"That's okay Sweetie I'll stay in the car."

The lights turned green and Kathy drove the six blocks to the car wash where Johnny Big dick worked. Kathy saw him drying off a car on one side of the lot and parked near by she stepped out of the car and walked over to him Katherine gave him an envelope then bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Be a good Johnny Big dick get them for your Mistress by tomorrow morning when you come over to do the lawns and I might just let you and Linda Cockslut have some fun."

"Yes Mistress Katherine I'll get them for sure."

Johnny had been following his Mistress's instructions the only time he'd touched his cock was when he'd had to piss even then he'd felt like he was going against her wishes. When she'd called him the previous night he'd contacted the right person straight away they told him all he needed was the photos and the cash and an hour later he would have them. Katherine started the car watching Johnny stuff the envelope in his pocket as she drove away five minutes later she parked in the garage and hit the automatic door closer.

"It smells like Linda's making another batch of her delicious drink Katherine Sweetie."

"Yeah it sure does I told her to have the exhaust fan going, but the stupid little bitch must of forgotten."

"Don't be too hard on her Miss Kate, I like the smell and somehow it reminds me of your Dad."

Kathy wasn't sure where the name Miss Kate came from but she liked it all the same.

"Go and see if it's ready then I'm sure she'll give you a sample Mum."

Deborah didn't have to be asked twice she closed the passenger's door and almost ran towards the laundry. She slid the door open and the smell doubled in strength it was almost so strong she could have cut it with a knife Deborah saw her niece stirring a large soup pot on the stove top.

"Is that your special brew Linda Sweetie?"

"Yes Aunt Oop's sorry yes Debbie it is."

"Is it ready yet Sweetie?"

"Just about I'm just waiting for it to come to the simmer then it's all done."

Deborah spun around and opened one of the cupboards above the bench she took a large coffee mug and turned back to Linda.

"Can I try some now Sweetie, it smells so good your poor Aunty can't wait."

Linda took the mug from his Mother and filled it to the brim with the ladle he was using to stir the large pot. He lifted it to his lips and blew across the surface to cool it slightly then he tilted his head back and took a mouthful.

"Perfect Debbie here you try it."

Katherine walked into the kitchen as Linda handed the mug to his Mother and watched as she drained it in several mouthfuls, "so this is where I get my appreciation for jism from" Linda Cockslut thought. Instinctively Deborah wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she lowered the mug.

"That's even better than last nights Linda Sweetie."

"You're so right Debbie fresh is definitely best."

"Yeah Mum Linda Cockslut likes it fresh from the source most of all."

"Yes Mistress Katherine I just wished that there was a hell of a lot more available from the real source."

"Is that why you made up so much Linda."

"Yes Mistress Katherine this cumloving Cockslut can't get enough of it."

"You can't blame Linda, Miss Kate it tastes so fucking good have you tried it?"

"Yes Mum I've tried it and you are right it does taste great. Okay then bottle it up Linda, your Aunt has saved your worthless butt this time."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds