Sister Mistress Ch. 10

"Yes, thank you Mistress Katherine, and thank you to Debbie."

Not wanting to ruin the frilly maid's uniform he was wearing Linda quickly added.

"Is it all right if I change before I start on the garage Mistress Katherine?"

"I suppose so."

They left Linda to bottle the fake cum she had made up a super batch when his Mistress hadn't specified how much. Before starting he'd found a plastic two gallon fruit juice bottle in the garage and washed it out, he placed a funnel in the neck and stood it on a chair beside the stove. It took quite a while for him to ladle the steaming white liquid into the bottle finally the pot was empty enough for him to lift it and pour the fake cum into the funnel. Linda had a Teflon spatula ready to scrape the final few drops from the sides but the bottle was full before the last had drained from the soup pot. Thinking quickly she poured then scrapped the last remains into the mug Deborah had used then she took the funnel from the fruit juice bottle and licked the few drops clinging to the yellow plastic. Downing the mug of cum in a single gulp Linda screwed the cap onto the bottle and made a mental note to put it in the refrigerator after he'd cleaned out the garage.

Katherine stopped her Mother at the top of the stairs.

"Isn't it about time you went to the Gym Mum?"

"Yes, Kate I'm going this afternoon. Why do you want to come with me?"

"Ha that's a laugh if I need exercise I'll fuck my brains out it's a lot more fun that going to the gym."

Katherine followed her mother into her bedroom Deborah began removing her business suit as if her daughter wasn't there.

"Dildo dipping Debbie digs dicks!"

Deborah's arms dropped to her sides as her mind emptied and the now somewhat comforting fog rolled over her conscious thoughts.

"Where's Deborah's handbag slut?"

Katherine's Mother reached out and picked up her leather handbag she held it out in front of herself and waited for her daughter's next instruction.

"I want all of your credit cards, store charge cards and both cheque books."

Opening the leather flap Deborah took out the requested items and passed them to her daughter.

"How much cash do you have?"

"Not sure."

"Well get it out and fucking count it then Deb."

Deborah opened her Gucci purse took out a fistful of notes and held them at arms length.

"Fucking count it you fucking slut!"

Deborah's hands came together, she quickly counted the wad of bills and when finished she raised her head and gazed unseeingly at the mirror.

"3924 dollars plus the few dollars of spare change."

"Well then Deborah from now on you have no money of your own therefore you have no credit cards and will never apply for any type of credit and you will survive on the monthly allowance I give you."

"How much is my allowance?"

Fucking typical rich bitch only thinks of money we'll see how she goes next month when she gets a measly 1000 dollars thought Katherine

"It depends on how well you perform the duties your Mistress requires, but that doesn't matter to you because you don't care about money anymore. To show how considerate your Mistress is I'll set your first monthly payment at 3000 dollars, but you'll take Linda clothes shopping on the first Saturday each month and you'll spend two thirds of your wage on her every month. Understand?"

"Yes, take Linda Sweetie shopping and thank you, my Gym fees are over due."

"Don't pay them your quitting the Gym after today you can't afford it."

"Yes yes I know, but how will I keep fit?"

"Well you won't have trouble burning off any excess calories after all you, are a fucking nymphomaniac slut."

"Yes Mistress Kate sex does burn quite a few calories and the way I've been fucking dildos lately has trimmed down my butt a touch."

"Right hand over your extra cash."

Deborah didn't say a word she quickly counted up the three thousand dollars Katherine held out her hand and took the wad of notes her Mother offered.

"Okay it's time for Deborah to come back you'll remember our conversation only in your subconscious, each detail will be burned into your brain and the instructions are your own ideas that you'll carry out to the letter, understand."

Deborah shook her head as she came out of her daydream she heard herself saying "yes, yes" but wasn't quite sure she looked at the reflection of her daughter Katherine standing beside her.

"Sorry Katherine Sweetie what were we talking about? I was away with the pixies again."

Katherine chuckled at her Mother's memory loss then covered herself.

"You and them Pixie's Mum, one day I'll find you gone. I just asked if you're going to the Gym today."

"Yes Sweetie, but it's the last time their charging far too much for me and besides I don't have the time now I'm working."

"You don't need it anyway Mum, although I'll miss having you to chat with during the day."

"You said that Miss Johnson was nice why you don't make friends with her beats me. I reckon you'd get on well."

"I might do that Mum I'll leave you to change for the Gym I've got some work I'd like to get done before the weekend."

"Okay Kate Sweetie, I'll see you later."

Katherine went to her room she immersed herself in her programming work, she wanted to have the whole weekend free and Katherine had been neglecting her work a little to much. Linda was in his bedroom busy changing into a pair of sweat pants and an old thin light blue cotton T-shirt the shirt had been washed that often that his Titanium nipple rings shone through the nearly nonexistent blue material. He pulled on a pair of tennis shoes and went down to the garage over the next three and a half hours Lukey baby cleared away the combined clutter that had accumulated since moving from the city. He threw away the extra boxes stacked the twin wardrobes and after dozens of trips to the skip on the pavement in front of their house had five large cardboard boxes were ready for the charity shop. The physical work had given him an appetite so he went to the kitchen eager for something to eat. His mother was standing at the Microwave tapping her long red fingernails on the counter top, seeing him walk in she turned to face him.

"Hi Lukey baby finished the garage yet?"

"Yep and I'm starving is there any leftovers in the fridge Mum?"

"Might be Sweetie, you'll have to look."

Lukey baby went to the fridge and made a space for the two gallon fruit juice bottle when he turned to lift it he noticed that some was missing. He put it in the refrigerator and turned to his Mother she was just taking the mug out of the Microwave.

"Are you having more of Linda's cocktail Mum you, know that it's fattening don't you?"

"I don't care it tastes so fucking good I can't stop myself I saw it on the counter and just had to have another mug before I go to the Gym."

Deborah winked at her son and lifted the coffee mug full of fake cum to her lips draining it in a few huge gulps.

"Aghhhh that hit the spot Lukey baby see you later Sweetie."

Deborah put the cup in the sink turned back to Lukey baby kissed on the lips before going to the garage.

"You're as bad as Linda, Mum. I'll catch you later."

Licking his lips Lukey could taste the fake cum. Deborah chuckled as she walked towards the garage. Lukey baby went to the refrigerator he rummaged around in the crisper drawer and took out the makings of a salad sandwich. He didn't see his sister walk into the kitchen he closed the refrigerator door and got a fright when he saw her standing there with her hands on her hips she looked furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"I was just making lunch Mistress Katherine."

"That's not what I'm talking about COCKSLUT!"

Not having any idea what she was on about he looked at his older sister inquisitively.

"IT"S YOU'RE FUCKING CLOTHING COCKSLUT!"

"I didn't want to ruin my uniform when I was clearing out the garage Mistress Katherine"

"Did I give you permission to change?"

"No Mistress Katherine"

Lukey baby dropped his eyes he was so ashamed, he'd made his Mistress angry.

"Look at me when I'm talking"

Her tone cut through him like a knife Lukey baby lifted his gaze up from her pretty painted toenails his sister was holding the coffee mug their Mother had just used.

"Have you been into the fake jism Cockslut?"

"No Mistress Katherine it was Mum she had a dose before she went to the Gym."

"Your lying I can see it in your face COCKSLUT!"

"No please Mistress Katherine I'm not. I promise I'm telling you the truth."

Katherine took two steps towards her little brother lifted his chin and said.

"Let Mistress smell your breath then Cockslut."

Lukey baby did as she ordered and Katherine sniffed.

"Well I can't detect any cum breath so this time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt Cockslut."

"Thank you Mistress Katherine."

"Don't fucking think you're off the hook my little Cockslut there's the matter of your choice of clothing. Didn't your Mistress tell you that you're never to wear any type of male clothing unless I specifically order you to?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine I just thought..."

"DON'T FUCKING THINK. That's what your Mistress does."

"I'm sorry Mistress Katherine I'll do better I promise."

Katherine had been waiting for this opportunity and she grabbed it with both hands.

"That's not fucking good enough no way near good enough Cockslut so I tell you what we're going to do. To remove the temptation go to your bedroom and collect every item of remotely male orientated clothing bag it up then put it with the charity shop boxes."

Lukey baby's eyes widened when he heard his Mistress's plan he knew it was coming after she'd had his ears pierced. He didn't really mind that much because from what he'd seen when his Mistress and Jenny got it on told him that his older sister preferred sex with women and if he's dressed as a woman she might pay a little more attention to him.

"Mistress Katherine that'll mean I won't be able to be Lukey baby."

"That's EXACTLY FUCKING RIGHT my little Cockslut you couldn't be fucking trusted to follow a simple order so your Mistress has to remove the temptation. Now when you've finished your lunch and done the clothing come to my room for your punishment. I'll have a salad sandwich too I've been flat out working and haven't eaten since breakfast."

"Yes Mistress Katherine."

Lukey baby made their sandwiches and they sat on stools at the breakfast bar Katherine was deep in thought she was thinking up a suitable form of punishment. She finished her food and went to the refrigerator for a Pepsi.

"Don't forget the clothing in the hamper upstairs and in the wash your Mistress means everything Cockslut absolutely everything understand?"

"Yes Mistress Katherine everything remotely male."

Katherine went back up stairs she was nearly caught up with her work and had decided that after she'd transferred everything onto her name and had total financial control she'd give up working. Lukey baby went to the laundry took a three large black plastic bags and headed up the rear steps towards his bedroom he gathered all of his T-shirts, shorts, dress pants, formal shirts and old school uniforms stuffing each item into the bag he held. When he got to the top drawers of the dresser he'd already filled the first two bags into the last he threw all of his underwear all of his socks he almost kept a short white pair but decided that they weren't feminine enough. Lukey baby was about to throw his denim jeans in until a thought struck him he quickly dug around in the first bag and pulled out three surf type T-shirts he'd seen the girls at school wearing the same colors. He dragged the three bags down the stairs into the garage suddenly the thought struck him.

"Shit I forgot to fucking change. There's no one around I'll strip down here."

Lukey baby dropped the bags in the closest box then pushing his sweat pants down he pulled his T-shirt over his head and kicked the pants up in the air catching them in front of him-self. Lukey baby crossed to the boxes and dropped the final remnants of his outward male identity a loud wolf whistle roused him from his thoughts looking where it came from he saw Jenny standing on the other side of the street and realized he was standing there in nothing but a G-string. He returned her wave then dashed for the stairs returning to his bedroom he changed his G-string for a white one and folded his dick then pushed his nuts away inside his body, after adjusting it so he was comfortable he pulled a black lace one up over it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds