Something to Write Home About

Poppy replied...

— Dad's the same. Thanks for lightening my evening with your report. Care to share any details?

Reaves typed out a synopsis, using it as an opportunity to experiment with his erotic prose, and sent it to Poppy. She replied...

— Wow! I'll need a cold shower as soon as Dad nods off. Don't think I've ever read anything that arousing before. Tempted to call the Super to 'fix my plumbing' tonight. Your book will sell like hotcakes with that kind of writing. :-)

Before turning in for the night and working on his notes some more, he replied to his second Scranton contact. She was a woman of few words, no name given, no pictures exchanged. They agreed on a noon-time oral only session, at a small park about ten miles from the Walmart.

At 11:30 AM, after a surprisingly good nights sleep, Reaves pulled out of the parking lot. It struck him, after many hours observing the Walmart traffic, that Sheila was quite possibly the best looking woman in Scranton. Or maybe it was just the superstore's clientele that was skewing his sample.

When he pulled the big R.V. into the park a large woman in blue hospital scrubs caught his eye and waved discretely. As he parked his rig she walked off into an area thick with Lilacs. There were other people in the park — two men eating lunch in their cars, and a mother playing with two young children on the grass. Reaves made sure his wallet wasn't in his pants, locked the door behind him and walked as casually as he could into the lilacs. The woman was there, waiting out of sight.

"Hi," she said, sizing Reaves up.

"If you'd like we can go in the camper," Reaves said. "It's comfortable."

"No," the woman said, looking nervous. "This way."

She surprised Reaves by taking his hand. The touch prompted a small smile on her face as she led him through the tall shrubs to a more deeply wooded spot. There was a large flat rock to sit on, a few empty beer cans, and the remains of a small campfire. The ashes had been well beaten down by rain and there were at least two used condoms amongst the cigarette butts and fast food wrappers waiting to be incinerated. It was a place that reminded Reaves of his high school days, a place for sneaking a cigarette or smoking a joint, a place to play out adolescent fantasies.

Without a word the woman pushed her cotton scrub pants down her legs and sat on the rock. Her ankles were bound by the pants, but her knees were spread. Her milky white thighs were twice as big as Reaves', her still-in-place dark-gray panties showing a wet spot. She reached for the button on Reaves' jeans with one hand and felt his ass with her other.

"You're a good-looking guy," she said quietly, glancing up for a fleeting bit of eye contact.

She moaned deeply as she gave Reaves a blowjob. It was rudimentary at best, never taking more than two or three inches of him in her mouth. She held his ass with both hands the whole time. Her suction was intense though, and her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. It was a deceptively powerful technique and before long Reaves was headed for an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum!" he grunted.

The woman nodded, glancing up again for a quick second, never letting up with her mouth. Reaves came with a jolt, the seed Sheila had left him with pumping into the big nurse's mouth. She was almost as breathless as he was, and she swallowed his sticky offering.

She savored the moment with her eyes closed, and then her panties went to her ankles and she lay back on the big rock. Her knees went even wider. Reaves spread her hairy pussy with his fingers and made first contact with his mouth. The woman jumped when she felt it, with a short, sharp moan that sounded a bit animalistic. She was clean and fragrant with mild perfume — Reaves was sure she had prepared herself just before she had left her job for her lunch-hour tryst.

She lay back flat the whole time, eyes open, looking up at the gently swaying canopy of green trees and the deep blue sky above. Reaves worked her pussy methodically, sensing what she liked, and she slowly went deeper into her seeming trance. Arms at her sides, hands flat on the rock, big chest heaving under her scrub shirt. Her breathing gave away her climb to an orgasm, and her grunts gave away the actual event. Reaves found the whole thing fascinating, but strangely detached, especially after the full-on wild-woman session with Sheila the evening before. When the woman pulled up her pants, said "Thank you," and walked away without another word it just added to the strangeness.

— Woman #2 — Large, well kept, very few words spoken. Oral received and given in a wooded area of a park. Blue scrubs gave her away as a hospital worker on her lunch hour.

I hope things are going reasonably well for you and your dad.

— Hospice nurse just left. He's slipping. Thanks for the update. I wonder if any of his nurses have similar lunches...

———————

Reaves took a long nap after the Nurse hook-up, and after a leisurely evening of grocery shopping and dinner he started the five hour drive to the Pittsburgh area right around midnight. His father used to prefer driving at night when Reaves was a child, and the concept made sense to him. Avoiding traffic when you're a city dweller who's not used to driving seemed like a good thing to do. An unhurried drive, punctuated with a few coffee stops and a truck-stop breakfast had him pulling into a campground on the edge of Moraine State park at around 7:00 AM. Check-in wasn't until 4:00 PM, so he spent the day exploring the park, catching up on e-mails, and scouring the Pittsburgh and Youngstown Ohio Casual Encounters ads.

He replied to a few, one from a woman in Big Beaver Pennsylvania. That made him smile. His own ad was more specific than the ones he had placed before, mentioning the name of the State Park he was at, wondering if he'd hear from a true local from that neck of the woods. He didn't get any offers from pros the way he did in the cities. In fact he didn't get any response from anybody. Dead silence for a solid day and a half.

After an evening stroll around the campground he returned to an e-mail in his in-box...

— We are at same RV park. My wife has fantasy to give a blow-job while I watch. Anything you're interested in? I'm not into guys, so nothing to worry about there. She says blow-job only, but if you play your cards right she's a horny one. Send us a picture or two. She wants circumcised and bigger than me. I'm 5 inches. Age not too important if you're attractive to her.

Reaves sent the pictures he had ready, one full body naked from the neck down, and one hard cock in hand from closer up.

— She likes. We are lot 44, older fifth-wheel with silver truck. Join us for a cocktail?

"Are you our gentleman friend?" A potbellied man asked as Reaves approached on foot. Reaves nodded. "I never would have pegged you for it," the man said. He had a beer can in one hand and reached out the other to shake Reaves' hand. "We saw you walking around earlier. Hey Trissy! you're never gonna guess!," he yelled toward their big fifth-wheel style trailer.

Reaves introduced himself as 'Phil' and the man was Bob. They sat down in two lawn chairs under a big awning. The space looked festive — all the chairs were random bright colors and they were atop a bright yellow rug. A small table held three empty beer cans and an empty glass.

"Small world huh? All of us right here in the same park. Gotta love the internet, huh? The missus is a little shy. Nervous, you know?" Bob said, talking fast, like he was a bit nervous himself. "So, you're probably wondering where we're comin' from, our angle on all this, right?"

"Yes, I'd love to hear about it," Reaves said.

Bob reached into a cooler next to him and pulled out a dripping can of beer. "You want one Phil? Or we got liquor inside."

"No, that's fine," Reaves said, taking the can and popping it open.

"So it's the Missus birthday," Bob said. "In a couple days actually. The Big Four-O. Ha! She'll hate me for telling you that, but it's a big one, you know?" His voice got quieter and slower, almost to a whisper. "So she's had this fantasy for a while, another guy's cock in her mouth while I fuck her, you know what I'm sayin'? I've been all for it, but she's been reluctant to really do it. We've been readin' the ads for quite some time now, but I've never been able to close the deal, you know what I mean? Your ad, right here in the park, sent a little jolt threw her. I could see it clear as day. I dunno if it was the 'artist' thing, or the closeness of it or what, but it was like she suddenly knew it was time, you know what I mean?" His voice rose again. Trissy, you comin' out Hun? he said toward the trailer.

"Yup, just makin' another drink," a female voice said.

Bobs voice went quiet again. "So, you into that? It's up to her of course, when she comes out and meets you."

"Yeah, sure," Reaves said. "That sounds great. So just so I'm clear, just a hands off blow-job? I don't want to do anything you guys aren't comfortable with."

Bob leaned in, his voice going even lower, to a beer-soaked growling whisper. "Just between you and me, I'm pretty sure she's gonna want you to fuck her. Just roll with it, I'm all for it, and she's a horny little minx when she gets goin'," he said.

The trailer's screen door creaked open and a small woman with a nervous smile came out.

"Trissy, this is Phil," Bob said.

Reaves got up and leaned forward to shake her hand. Her hand was limp, so Reaves didn't squeeze it too hard. Trissy's eyes locked on Reaves' for a moment, looking deep into him before speaking.

"Nice to meet you Phil," she said.

"Well that was formal," Bob laughed. "Where's your drink honey?"

"Oh, I forgot it," Trissy said. "I'm a little scattered."

She turned and went back inside, giving Reaves a look at the backside of her.

"Nice trunk, huh?" Bob said, noticing Reaves gaze.

She was petite and pear-shaped, with some 'junk in the trunk', but not too much. Tight jeans showed it off nicely. A spaghetti strap top with built-in cups covered the top half of her, showing off deeply tanned shoulders and some nice cleavage between her smallish tits. A charm bracelet on her wrist jangled a little when she reached for the door handle. She was only inside a moment and rejoined the men on the lawn chairs.

"So what kind of art do you do Phil?" Trissy asked.

"Painting. Landscapes mostly," Reaves said. He felt bad lying about it, but he couldn't risk a Google search with the name Philip. Next time, he thought, a new name was in order.

"So where are you heading? You off to work somewhere?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm not really sure where. Mountains...desert...I'll know it when I see it."

"It must be fun to have such a free lifestyle," she said. "So, you do this kind of...thing...you're here for...often?" she asked.

"No, this trip is the first time I've tried anything like this. I've been curious for a while."

"That makes three of us," Bob said. "Here's to new adventures," he said, raising his beer can and taking a swig. "Well I can tell by the look on my beautiful wife's face that all is well. Shall we take this party inside?"

Trissy was the first one out of her chair, looking nervous but anxious. She led the two men into the trailer. It was dimly lit, windows closed and shades down. Bob closed the door and locked it.

"You two have a seat," Bob said. I'll set up the atmosphere."

Reaves didn't expect a kiss, but Trissy sat down close to him and planted one on his lips. She breathed deep through her nose as her hand moved gently on his thigh.

Bob turned on a porn DVD on a flat screen TV on the wall. The sounds of sex and cheesy music wafted gently through the slightly stale air.

A lump in Reaves' jeans gave away his arousal. Trissy's hand soon found it, massaging it vigorously as the long kiss continued.

"He's bigger than me, huh Hun?" Bob said. He was sitting in an over-stuffed easy chair, sipping on his beer, watching intently.

"Uh huh," she said, still rubbing the lump when the long kiss finally ended.

"She wanted a flat stomach and a bigger cock," Bob said. "Who'd a thought we'd find you right here, two lanes away?"

Trissy unfastened Reaves' jeans and slipped her hand inside, moaning as she felt his hard flesh. Reaves lifted his butt and pushed everything down to his knees.

"Oohhh!" Trissy moaned quietly when she saw her small hand wrapped around the hard cock.

She moved in for another kiss, this one hotter and more passionate. Her tongue went deep, trying its best to slither down Reaves throat as she moaned.

"This is way hotter than porn," Bob said, taking another big swig of beer. He got up and got another from the refrigerator. When he returned to his chair, Trissy was moving things forward, her eyes guiding her mouth to Reaves' cock.

Reaves moaned as he felt her take him in, her mouth warm and soft, much gentler than the nurse in the park in Scranton. He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall open. Trissy's hands caressed his bare thighs and up onto his stomach, a flat one with tense muscles, just the way she wanted it. She moaned deeply.

"Why don't you take off your clothes honey," Bob said. "I'm sure Phil'd like that."

She pulled her mouth off Reaves' meat and looked up at him. Their eye contact was pure lust and she smiled. She pulled off her little top, her bare tits milky white and lovely surrounded by deep tan. She sat back like Reaves, lifted her ass and pushed her jeans and panties down to her ankles. They came off with her sandals and she was quickly back to her blow-job, clearly enjoying it.

"Isn't she a pretty little thing Phil?" Bob asked.

"She's about the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Reaves said.

That brought another moan and a flurry of mouth action, more powerful sucking and an attempt to take him deep. She failed at first, gaging on the extra two inches Reaves had on Bob, but she persisted and finally took him whole, pulling off with a satisfied smile.

"Oh baby, that's good," Reaves sighed as he looked into her lusty eyes. She dove in for more.

"Looks like plenty of chemistry here. Shall we move this into the other room?" Bob asked.

Trissy took off Reaves sneakers and pulled off his pants. She stood and took his hand. He left his shirt behind and stood when she did, embracing her. She craned her neck and he bent to kiss her, their hands roaming all over each others moaning bodies as their mouths and tongues nibbled and tasted each other.

"Damn!" Bob said. "This is fuckin' hot! What did we wait so long for honey?"

"Phew! I'll say!" Trissy said. "Fuckin' hot!"

She had hold of Reaves' hard cock and led him to the bedroom, giggling as she passed her husband. Bob smiled and winked at Reaves as they passed. The bedroom was small, mostly filled with a queen-sized bed. It was stripped of covers, with just a tight fitted sheet and two pillows. The blankets were folded and piled in a corner behind the door. His and her's bathrobes, her's a bright fusia color, hung on hooks next to a small dresser. The bedside tables held reading material — a fishing magazine on one and two pulpy romance novels on the other. As with the rest of the trailer, the windows were shut and the shades were closed. One of the bedside sconces was on, providing a dimly lit, shadowy atmosphere.

When they reached the bed Trissy sat on it and immediately took Reaves cock into her mouth again. It was obvious she had an enthusiasm for cock-sucking, and wanted all of it she could get. Reaves was happy to help her with her cravings.

Bob walked in behind them, set his beer can on the dresser and started to strip. Reaves was struck by the oddness of it all. Out of the corner of his eye he watched the short, pot-bellied man get down to his birthday suit, pick up his beer and recline on his side on the bed, his head propped up on one elbow. His cock was indeed shorter than Reaves', and mostly hard. Gravity pulled his big belly down toward the bed, giving him an asymmetrical shape that wasn't at all flattering. Reaves found himself wondering what he looked like when Trissy had first met him. Thin and trim perhaps, or maybe she just liked that kind of thing?

"Fuck Honey!" Bob said as he watched her ravenous blow-job. "Save some of that for me."

"Sorry Bobbie," she said. "You know me, I lose track of things."

She swung her knees onto the bed and crawled on all fours to him, taking his five-incher in her mouth.

"Play with her Phil," Bob said, looking at her ass proudly in the air. "She wouldn't have it up there if she didn't want you too."

Reaves joined them on the bed, running his hand up her inner thigh to her wet pussy. Trissy's cock-filled mouth moaned deep when she felt his touch. Her ass was quite spectacular in that position. Slightly big ones are at their best in that position, bent over something or on all fours with an arched back, as Trissy was. He could smell the scent of her, and it drew his mouth. When his tongue lapped up through her wet pussy she pulled her mouth off Bob's cock.

"Ohh-h-h-h Fuu-u-uck!" she stuttered, her eyes huge, looking into Bob's.

"Yeah baby," Bob said, looking deep into her eyes. "We're just gettin' started."

Reaves' fingers circled around the front of her thighs and played with her clit as his tongue lapped up her juices from behind. She tasted clean, a shower right before he showed up he guessed. It was a warm, fresh taste that he loved, and he ate her deeply and with gusto.

"God!...Fuckin' God!" she sighed, sounding like she wanted to scream but holding back.

Her hips were swiveling as Reaves ate her, her ass thrusting against his face. It was female carnality of the first order, and Reaves reveled in it. Between vocal exclamations she sucked furiously on her husband's cock.

"Damn baby! Fuck!" Bob said.

He shifted himself, leaning back against the two pillows, his legs spread either side of Trissy. Her head bobbed up and down on him, her mouth moaning and slurping. His cock and the area around it were soaked with her saliva.

"You want him to fuck you baby?" Bob said, holding her constantly moving head.

"Mmm hmm," she said as she sucked.

"Tell me baby," Bob said. "Tell me what you want for your birthday present."

"I want him to fuck me," she said with a breathy moan. "I want him to fuck me hard."

Reaves stopped his licking and looked across Trissy's deeply tanned back at Bob. Bob smiled and nodded. Reaves thought about a condom, and knew he should use one, but no mention was made and the moment swept him into her, his cock slipping into her sloppy wetness like it was meant to be there.

"Oh Fuck!" Trissy said in a high-pitched whisper. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Reaves bottomed out, deep inside her, and she let out an impossibly sexy groan.

"Yeah baby," Bob said, holding her face in his hands, their eyes locked together. "Is he fuckin' you good?"

Another groaning cry came from deep within her as Reaves started long slow strokes, bottoming each time before drawing out to the tip. He plumbed her depths with a smooth rhythm, matching the porn music coming from the other room.

"Oh my God!" Trissy cried quietly. "Oh Jesus!"

"I never knew you were so religious baby," Bob said with a smile.

"Shit baby!" Trissy said, looking deep into her husbands eyes as Reaves started to get wound up. "Fuck!" she yelped.

Her noises went up in volume as the fucking went up in intensity. Soon there was a nearly constant cry coming out of her. She took Bob's cock back in her mouth but it was a losing battle. She had no concentration for it and her body was starting to move with a spastic life of its own. She lay her head on her husbands crotch, grunting with each of Reaves deep thrusts, and let his pummeling sweep her away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds