Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 02

Andy was shaking now, trembling under Marcus' hands. Marcus tightened his hold, pulling him close.

"Then..." Andy's voice broke again. "Someone grabbed a huge rock, and they..."

Andy was sobbing now, face in hands, body racked with tremors.

"Shh, it's okay," Marcus said, trying desperately to think of something less lame to say. He leaned back on the couch and pulled Andy into him until Andy's face was buried into his shoulder.

Andy's hands clutched at Marcus' shirt and he quickly felt Andy's tears soak through the fabric. Marcus' heart was seizing in anger and pain over the injustice. There really wasn't anything to say, nothing that could undo the past, nothing to magically sooth Andy's grief. So Marcus held him, held him tight until the tears eased, his breathing calmed and his body stopped trembling.

Andy was still for a while, his breath light on Marcus' neck. Despite the sadness of the moment, Marcus couldn't help but notice the warmth of Andy's body against his, the weight of his head on Marcus' shoulder. The intimacy was dangerous to Marcus' heart, but hell, everything about the night up to this point had been dangerous.

"He was so still," Andy whispered, still snuggled close to Marcus.

"Just lying there on the ground in a pool of blood. I thought he was dead. I thought they'd killed him with that giant rock. But someone had managed to call for help and the ambulance came to take him to the hospital. He was in a coma for weeks. I went to see him once, when he was still asleep. He was connected to all these tubes."

Andy breathed deep and let it out in a long sigh.

"He eventually woke up, but I heard that he was never the same again. Brain damage. I don't think he ever finished high school. I overheard my mom talking on the phone about it once. The rumor mill was that his parents had to put him in a special home because he was too much work to take care of at home."

Andy's body tensed again.

"They never charged the people who did that to him. Police said there was inconclusive evidence and they couldn't prove who was responsible. Except dozens of people saw what happened. But none of us were willing to stand up for him, to speak up. Myself included. I'm just as guilty as the person who threw the rock."

Marcus was torn. He wanted to say that it wasn't the same thing, but he wouldn't have believed the words. Because sometimes turning a blind eye is just as bad as throwing the stone.

"You were young, you were scared."

"Old enough to know what was right. But I was afraid that if I said anything they would turn on me, too. And the school year was almost over. I thought I could just go off to college and leave it all behind."

"But you still feel guilty about it."

Andy laughed and sat up straight. Marcus immediately felt the loss, but kept his hand on Andy's back.

"I'm Catholic. It's my job to feel guilty." Andy snorted, "Literally."

Marcus gave a wry smile at the joke. He took in Andy's red and blood shot eyes, tussled hair and slumped shoulders. Andy looked understandably exhausted. But also lighter somehow, like the heavy weight he'd been carrying around his whole life had been lifted.

Marcus knew he was a goner. He had known he was wandering into dangerous territory tonight, and looking at Andy so vulnerable at the moment, Marcus knew he'd just gone straight off the edge of the cliff.

There was something special and precious about this man, Marcus could tell. It drew him in and made him want to know more. He wanted to know all the layers of Andy. And if it took him the rest of his life to peel back each layer, Marcus had a feeling he'd be more than happy to spend as many years as needed.

Oh yeah, he was a goner. He was so fucked.

"Thank you," Marcus' voice cracked and he swallowed thickly to clear his throat. "For telling me."

Andy looked at him with those big brown eyes, eyelashes still damp with tears. Marcus felt his heart squeeze at the tender look he found there.

"No, thank you," Andy said. "I've never told anyone that before."

"Why did to tell me?"

Andy shrugged and a small smile appeared on his lips, drawing Marcus' gaze.

"You feel safe."

Oh god, he really had to stop that, stop doing things to worm his way further into Marcus' heart. Marcus clenched his jaw, fighting with the desire to pull Andy in and devour him. He didn't realize that his hand had tightened on Andy's waist.

Andy dropped his eyes and placed a warm hand on Marcus' thigh. It wasn't anywhere near Marcus' cock, but that didn't stop the blood from starting to flow in that direction, it felt like Andy had placed his hand fully on Marcus' growing member.

Marcus concentrated on his breathing, in and out, slowly through his nose. He knew what he wanted, he knew how he wanted this evening to end. But that wasn't fair to Andy, that would be taking advantage of his vulnerable state. At least that was what Marcus was telling himself.

His little brain was much more interested in the way Andy's hand was inching up his thigh. Marcus' breath hitched when Andy got a little too close for Marcus' self-control. Marcus put a hand over Andy's, stopping him.

"Andy," it came out strained.

Andy looked up with those doe eyes, innocent, yet filled with the same desire Marcus felt. Andy swallowed and Marcus watched the Adam's apple bob, admiring the thickness of Andy's neck.

"I know I want this, I want you, that's pretty obvious." Marcus glanced down at his semi-hard cock, bulging in his jeans. "But are you sure you want this? Because if we do this... I don't want you to regret it afterwards."

Marcus could see the uncertainty in Andy's eyes as he wrestled with himself. It felt like forever before Andy came to a decision. He pulled his hand off of Marcus' thigh and Marcus immediately regretted giving Andy a way out.

To his surprise, Andy's hand came up to brush Marcus' hair off his forehead, tangling in the curls.

"I love the feel of your hair," Andy murmured, running his fingers through the strands, massaging Marcus' scalp.

"Andy," Marcus warned, voice strained with effort.

Andy's hand dropped to caress Marcus' stubble covered cheek.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that first night," Andy confessed.

Marcus brought his hand up to hold Andy's as he turned his face into Andy's palm.

"Please, Marcus," Andy whispered, eyes wide and uncertain, but desperately wanting something that Marcus knew he could give him. "I... Please..."

Marcus groaned as his hard fought self-control slipped away. He leaned forward, reached behind Andy's head and captured his lips with his own. It was a hard bruising kiss, and after a split second's hesitation, Andy was kissing him back with the same ferocity.

Marcus swiped his tongue against Andy's lips, demanding entrance. When Andy let him in, Marcus plunged in, wrestling with Andy's tongue, conquering. Andy whimpered and surrendered to Marcus' invasion, hands clinging to Marcus.

Marcus needed more, he needed more from Andy and he wanted to give Andy more. More. That was the only thought that ran through Marcus' head. Every other thought about whether this was a good idea had fled as Marcus let the demands of his heart take control. If this was their only night, then it would be the best fucking night either of them had ever experienced, Marcus was going to make sure of that.

Slowly, without breaking their kiss, Marcus pushed Andy back until he was lying on the couch with Marcus on top of him, hip to chest. Marcus savored the feeling of Andy underneath him, the way Andy was arching up into him, grinding their hard cocks together through their clothes. Marcus tilted his hips forward and pressed Andy back down, which won him another whimper from Andy.

When Marcus finally pulled back, he was gratified that Andy tried to follow him. He smiled down at Andy's red and bruised lips, his dazed and unfocused eyes.

"God, you're beautiful," the words slipped out before Marcus realized he said them. He was rewarded with a deep flush on Andy's cheeks.

"I think you're beautiful," Andy said bashfully, making Marcus' heart skip a beat.

"Come on," Marcus said with a wry smile. "Let's get off the couch."

Marcus led Andy over to the bed and slowly began to undress him. His lips anointed every inch of skin that was revealed as Andy's shirt was unbuttoned, one button at a time. His tongue twirled through Andy's chest hair and teeth clamped lightly over each of Andy's nipples, eliciting a shudder from the man.

Andy was breathing hard, hands buried in Marcus' hair. Heavy-lidded eyes gazed down at Marcus with naked wonder, the sight took Marcus' breath away as he looked up from his knees. No one had ever looked at him like that before, like he was something more than just a quick fuck, like he was offering something more than just an easy physical pleasure.

Marcus' heart thudded in his chest as the gravity of the situation settled into his soul. Andy had trusted him with his past, had trusted him with his secret, and was trusting him with his body. What had Marcus ever done to deserve the honor? He wasn't sure he did deserve the honor.

He let his gaze wander across Andy's face and body, taking in this man who had snuck into Marcus' heart with his realizing it. He was different from the men Marcus usually took home. He wasn't one of the hard edged, New York tough, hopelessly vain men with chiseled bodies and made up faces. Andy was soft around the edges, innocent, full of heart, a beautiful soul hidden in the shy boy-next-door.

This was real. Marcus wasn't sure what that meant exactly, but that's what he felt. Andy was real. Everyone else he'd ever been with, ever been interested in, lived behind carefully constructed facades. But Andy was real, heart and soul bared in this moment, bravely revealing his body with its layer of padding and plain hair cut.

Marcus wanted this forever, to be in this realness. He was tired of the games, the measuring looks, the endless vanity and the nameless fucks. He wanted to stretch this moment out for as long as he could, he wanted to be in this moment forever. His chest constricted with the intensity of his desire.

"Marcus?" Andy cocked his head to the side with a questioning look. "Is everything okay?"

Marcus smiled as he realized he'd been staring.

"Everything's perfect."

Marcus moved his hands to Andy's belt and quickly undid his pants, pushing them down Andy's legs. He helped Andy step out of his pants, then did the same with Andy's briefs. No games tonight, no teasing, Marcus wasn't in the mood. Tonight would be sweet, honest love making, helping Andy experience the truth hidden in his soul.

Andy's cock was hard and leaking already, standing up at attention. Marcus wrapped his fingers gently around the base and ran his palm upward until the head disappeared into his hand. Andy shuddered and tightened his grip in Marcus' hair.

Marcus lapped at the head, licking up the pre-cum and savoring the salty taste. He wiggled his tongue over the sensitive underside of the head before taking the whole thing in his mouth and applying a light suction.

He inched his way down, loving the heaviness on his tongue, the way his jaw opened up to accommodate the girth. Andy was the perfect size; just thick enough to stretch Marcus' jaw but not enough to make it uncomfortable, just long enough to slip into Marcus' throat while letting Marcus bury his nose into the tangle of curly pubic hair.

Marcus held himself there, the head of Andy's cock lodged in his throat, his nose tickled by Andy's pubic hair, his chin bumping up against Andy's low hanging balls. Marcus was stuffed full of Andy, surrounded by the smell, feel and heat of the man. He wanted to stay there forever, if only he didn't have to breathe.

Marcus pulled back when the burning in his lungs was too much to ignore. He bobbed up and down a few times, tasting Andy's pre-cum as the head ran over Marcus' tongue. Marcus reached up and cupped Andy's balls in his hand, rolling them over each other and massaging gently.

"Mm... Marcus..." Andy moaned, music to Marcus' ears.

Marcus pulled off of Andy's cock and lifted it out of the way as he took each one of Andy's balls into his mouth. As he bathed each of the orbs, Marcus continued jacking off Andy's cock, running his hand up until the head was covered by his palm, and then back down in a twisting motion.

Marcus listened as Andy's breathing quickened and his hands tightened on Marcus' shoulder.

"Marcus, please," Andy whimpered, his knees buckling under him as he struggled to stay standing.

Marcus pulled back and guided Andy down to the bed. Once he was situated, Marcus took his time undressing himself, admiring the beautiful view. The pale creamy skin covered by dustings of hair across Andy's chest, on his forearms and down his legs. Marcus' own cock was sticking up straight and hard at the sight.

When his gaze returned to Andy's face, he found that Andy had been giving him the same visual examination. The look on Andy's face was reverent, like he was admiring some great piece of art. It made Marcus pause, no one had ever looked at him like that before. It made Marcus wonder, maybe, just maybe, Andy could feel something for him, the same way he felt about Andy.

Andy raised his arm, inviting Marcus to lie down next to him. Marcus scooted in close, slipping an arm under Andy's head. He entwining their legs together until their cocks were rubbing up against each other's stomach, their chests were pressed together and their faces so close it was hard to focus their eyes.

"You're so beautiful," Andy whispered between soft kisses.

"Too many hours at the gym," Marcus chuckled.

"I should get to the gym," Andy said with a sigh.

"No, you're perfect."

"I'm chubby," Andy snorted. "I blame it on all those grannies that keep feeding me baked goods."

"If you want, you could come with me to the gym."

Andy smiled sweetly and pressed in close for another kiss. His hips tilted, rubbing the length of his cock along Marcus', both leaking pre-cum and making their skin slick.

"Oh Doe eyes," Marcus groaned at the feeling of Andy's hardness against his own. "The things you do to me."

Marcus settled himself between Andy's thighs. Andy let out a moan of appreciation, raising his knees higher and wrapping his legs around Marcus' hips.

Marcus started moving, rubbing his body against Andy's until they were both covered in a sheen of sweat, their stomachs sticky with pre-cum, and their cocks straining for release. Marcus kissed along Andy's jaw, licked at that delectable neck, sucking the delicate skin between his teeth until Andy was trembling under his hands.

On the next upward thrust, Andy bucked and Marcus lost his angle, his cock slipping down and stabbing against Andy's perineum.

"Ahh!" Andy let out a cry at the change in sensation. Then he shifted his movements so that the head of Marcus' cock jabbed repeatedly at that sensitive area.

"Oh Doe eyes," Marcus murmured against Andy's skin. "We'll get there, I promise."

Marcus worked his way down, lapping at the chest hairs, loving the way Andy's body responded to him. When he got to Andy's cock, Marcus gave it a couple of innocent pecks, graced Andy's balls with a couple of swipes of his tongue, and then pushed Andy's thighs back until his winking pink rosebud was exposed.

Marcus stared at it for a moment, admiring the quivering of the muscle as Marcus' breath tickled it. Andy was wriggling underneath him, shifting his hips to get Marcus to do something. So Marcus blew a stream of air directly on Andy's hole, watching the muscle twitch under the sensation.

"Marcus," Andy's voice sounded strained, his hands gripping the sheets tightly.

"Shh, Doe eyes," Marcus placed gentle kisses along Andy's thighs. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Marcus kissed along one thigh and then the other, running his cheek along the muscles flexing and shifting under his hands. Andy was breathing hard and making these desperate whimpering sounds that drove Marcus crazy. He glanced up to see Andy's eyes squeezed tightly shut, head thrown back, teeth biting at that full bottom lip. It was beautiful and it made Marcus' cock twitch knowing that he was the cause.

Marcus leaned down again, tongue out to lap gently at Andy's rosebud.

Andy's entire body tensed as he shot up from the bed, eyes wide open now, looking down at Marcus.

"Easy, Doe eyes," Marcus said, pushing Andy back down and guiding his legs back up.

This time when Marcus started tracing the tight muscle, Andy just moaned and pushed his ass up to give Marcus better access. The movement was all the encouragement Marcus needed as he dove in, licking, teasing, prodding at the entrance to Andy's body. The taste of Andy was intoxicating. It was clean and woodsy on his tongue, filling his senses. Marcus couldn't get enough.

Marcus alternated between rubbing his stubble covered chin against the sensitive skin and soothing it with the flat of his tongue. He pushed and prodded against the muscle until it started to relax under his ministrations. Eventually, he managed to get his tongue inside and the flavor of Andy exploded on Marcus tongue. The intensity struck something inside of Marcus, driving him with a desperate need. He shoved his tongue in as far as he could go, twirling it around to get a much of that taste as he could.

Andy was writhing underneath him, barely able to hold still under Marcus' attack on his ass. He was making incoherent noises that only drove Marcus even further. Marcus drove his tongue in and out of Andy's ass, his entire focus on getting more of that addicting flavor of Andy. He could have happily spent the entire night there, feasting on Andy's ass.

"Marcus, please," Andy cried, his hand burying into Marcus' hair and pulling.

After a few more thrusts, Marcus finally backed off, giving Andy some reprieve. He leaned back and admired his handiwork. Andy's ass was pink and loose, the skin lying in intricate folds around the opening. Beautiful.

Marcus looked up to see Andy breathing hard, heavy lidded eyes unfocused, entire body listless on the bed. This was a sight Marcus wanted to see everyday. He ran a hand along Andy's body, gratified at the sigh he got out of Andy in return.

Moving quickly, Marcus reached over to his nightstand to grab some supplies from the drawer. He squeezed a good amount of lube onto his hand and warmed it up on his fingers before drawing light circles on Andy's already slick ass.

Andy gasped and his ass clenched at the feeling of Marcus fingers.

"Easy, doe eyes. Relax, I've gotta open you up."

Andy swallowed thickly, eyes locked on Marcus. Slowly, Marcus began pushing in one finger. The muscle immediately tensed around the invasion.

"Relax, push out like you're going to the bathroom."

Andy frowned with a skeptical look.

"Trust me," Marcus said with a wry smile. "It works."

Sure enough, Andy's tight grip on Marcus' finger relaxed and Marcus slowly pushed his finger in, past the first knuckle and then past the second. Marcus pulled his finger out then pushed it back in, following a twisting motion until he could move his finger without resistance.

"Oh Marcus," Andy breathed. "Oh Marcus." His eyes were open but unfocused, staring off into space.

Marcus leaned up and captured Andy's red and swollen lips with his own. Andy moaned into the kiss, his tongue darting out to meet Marcus'. They battled as Marcus continued to fuck Andy's ass with his finger. When Andy started bucking up into Marcus, he added second finger, slowly until he felt Andy's tight ring opening to the intrusion.

Then Marcus was fucking Andy's mouth with his tongue while fucking Andy's ass with his fingers. Andy was clutching at Marcus, running his hands up and down Marcus back as if he couldn't get enough of him. He was moaning into Marcus' mouth and thrusting his hips up to meet Marcus' hand.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds