Stepping Out in Faith Ch. 02

This was a different Andy from the shy priest that Marcus had come to know. This Andy was abandoning himself to the moment, lost in the sensations Marcus was wreaking on his body. It was like something had been unleashed inside Andy and Marcus loved it.

Marcus pressed his fingers deeper, searching for that special spot that would make Andy's world explode. When his finger ran over it, Andy gasped and tensed under Marcus hand. Andy's eyes were wide with shock, mouth open but no sound came out.

"Breathe, breathe for me, doe eyes."

Andy drew in a ragged breath and let it out in a cry as Marcus tapped at his prostate again.

"You like that, don't you?" Marcus asked with a grin.

Andy's only answer was a strangled cry. Marcus gazed down at a dazed Andy, and marveled again at the beauty of this man, so innocent even in the throes of passion. Marcus kissed his way back down Andy's chest and lapped at the pool of pre-cum Andy had leak onto his stomach.

Marcus took Andy's cock into his mouth, sucking lightly on the head to taste more of that pre-cum. He scissored his fingers back and forth in Andy's ass, eliciting more moans from Andy and more writhing. Marcus started adding a third finger, twisting his hand around to work it in gently. He kept bobbing up and down Andy's cock, in time with the thrusting of his fingers, letting the head slip back into his throat on each down stroke.

Marcus rubbed against Andy's prostrate again, this time with all three fingers in a circular motion, and was rewarded with a dollop of pre-cum right on his tongue. He kept this up, wanting more of that salty liquid.

"Marcus, oh Marcus," Andy's voice had that urgent sound that told Marcus he was close. He pulled off of Andy's cock and slowly extracted his fingers. Marcus was being selfish, he knew. He wanted Andy to come while he was buried deep in his ass. He wanted to feel Andy's body convulsing around his own cock. If tonight was the only night they had, then he was going to take anything and everything he could get.

Marcus grabbed the condom next to him and quickly rolled it on, adding another generous helping of lube to his sheathed cock. He settled himself between Andy's thighs again, rubbing the head of his cock back and forth across Andy's hole, feeling the teasing heat of Andy's body.

"Doe eyes," Marcus said as he supported himself above Andy. "Doe eyes, look at me."

It took Andy a couple of moments, but after a few blinks, he was back. Marcus looked into the depth of those warm brown eyes. He saw wonder, excitement, a little bit of fear, but above all else, trust. It was a trust that made Marcus' heart seize. He had to believe that this was more than just a convenient fuck, no one looked like that during a convenient fuck.

Slowly, Marcus pushed against the tight hole, applying consistent pressure.

"Push out, babe," Marcus reminded Andy.

Andy took a deep breath, pushed and the head of Marcus' cock popped right in. It was like a furnace and his dick was on fire. The fit was so tight that Marcus thought for a second that he might just lose the tip of his cock into Andy's ass. Marcus breathed fought the urge to bury himself deep into Andy in one hard stoke, he fought the urge to empty himself deep inside Andy's body.

Andy was wide eyed, holding completely still with short shallow breaths.

Marcus reached down to check Andy's erection and was slightly surprised to find it completely hard and still leaking pre-cum.

"How're you doing?" Marcus asked. "This okay?"

Andy nodded, biting is lip while tears gathered in his eyes.

"Whoa, doe eyes. What's wrong? Is it too much? We can stop." Marcus moved to extract himself from Andy when Andy suddenly wrapped his legs around Marcus' waist, pulling him a couple of inches deeper.

"No, don't stop. I'm fine. It's just... So good." Andy whispered.

"Yeah? It doesn't hurt or anything?"

"It bit, but a good kind of hurt. I don't know how to explain it."

"That's okay, I get it."

Marcus was bracing himself on his elbows, chest pressed low over Andy's chest. He leaned down again for a kiss, a sweet, gentle kiss with lips caressing and tongues teasing. Marcus kissed along Andy's jaw, on his nose, over each eyelid as a couple of tears escaped.

When Andy tilted his hips again, Marcus pressed forward, gentle but firm until he was fully seated inside Andy, pelvis against butt cheeks. Marcus dropped his head forward until it was nuzzled into the crook of Andy's neck, then he eased himself down, letting Andy take some of his body weight.

They were one, Marcus with his knees bent underneath Andy's ass, cradling Andy's body into his lap. Andy had his legs wrapped tightly around Marcus' waist. They were connected, stomach to chest with Andy's rock hard cock trapped in between. Marcus could feel it pulsing against his stomach, the wetness from Andy's pre-cum leaking between their bodies.

This was it, this was what Marcus had been looking for his whole life, to hold this man in his arms, connected to him on a base level, the deepest you could connect with another human being. The knowledge that he'd found the most precious person in the world sent shivers through Marcus' body and he began to tremble.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked.

Marcus chuckled and lifted this head to look at Andy. His doe eyes were a little unfocused with the desire coursing through him, but Marcus could clearly see the concern.

"I'm good," Marcus answered. "Too good."

Andy grinned and gave Marcus a kiss, another sweet kiss that quickly grew into something more as Andy twisted his hips and clenched experimentally around Marcus' cock.

Marcus tongue dove into Andy's mouth, claiming it as his hips buried itself deeper into Andy body. Short, but deep strokes, Marcus started up a rhythm, unwilling to pull too far out of Andy's scorching hot channel.

Andy moaned into their kiss and quickly caught onto Marcus' rhythm. He was meeting Marcus on each stroke, writhing his body up against Marcus. With both of them moving, each thrust became longer, harder with Marcus pulling out half way and driving himself back in. He kept shifting angles, looking for that magic one that would make Andy come apart in his arms.

When he found it, he wasn't disappointed. Andy cried out, head thrown back, body arching up to help Marcus hit that spot again and again.

"Harder, Marcus, please," Andy cried.

Marcus was more than happy to comply. He drew himself back and then snapped his hips forward as hard as he could, so hard that Andy moved a few inches on the bed. He repeated this again and again until Andy's body was trembling, his fingers in an iron grip around Marcus' arms, incoherent sounds escaping his throat.

Andy was close, Marcus could tell, but he didn't want this over too soon. So he reached between their bodies and formed a firm ring with his fingers around the base of Andy's cock. Cutting off Andy's impending orgasm even as Marcus' cock continued to drive at his prostate.

"Ahh... Marcus," Andy begged.

"We'll get there, doe eyes. Come here, sit up."

Marcus wrapped his arms around Andy's back and helped him sit upright into Marcus lap. Marcus was still on his knees, but in this position, with his legs still wrapped around Marcus, Andy's full weight was centered on his ass where it was impaled on Marcus' cock.

Andy sucked in gasping breaths at the change in position. Marcus held him close and thrust up into Andy, hitting his prostate, eliciting full body shudders with every stroke. Andy had no leverage like this and was at mercy of Marcus' cock, driving up into him, grinding against his ass. Andy was trembling and he draped himself over Marcus' body, face buried into Marcus' neck, leaving himself open and vulnerable to whatever Marcus wanted to do to him.

The trust was overwhelming and Marcus drove deep. He bit lightly on the shoulder by his mouth, then soothed the bite with laps of his tongue. Marcus felt a moan deep in Andy's chest as he held them closer.

Marcus thrust up into Andy, savoring the tightness around his cock, the way Andy's channel clenched when he tried to pull out, as if he was trying to keep Marcus inside as long as possible. How Andy had so much control over his ass muscles, Marcus couldn't figure out. But he wasn't complaining. If this was how Andy was as a virgin, Marcus wasn't sure he could handle a fully sexually experienced Andy. It might just kill him. And he would die happy.

"Oh doe eyes, you're amazing," Marcus said between kisses and licks up and down Andy's neck.

Andy whimpered in response and clenched down on Marcus again, causing Marcus to sink deeper into him.

"Marcus, come inside me, I want you to come inside me."

The gentle pleading caused something to snap inside Marcus. It felt like his heart had wrenched open and a flood of some overwhelming emotion threatened to consume him. He laid Andy back down on the bed and picked up his rhythm, pounding Andy into the bed.

Andy didn't complain about the roughness, just tilted his body and absorbed each and every blow of Marcus' cock into his ass. The sound of skin hitting skin mingled with their heavy breathing. It filled Marcus' ears and mixed with the heady scent of sweaty sex.

Marcus was so close, but he didn't want to come before Andy. He reached between their bodies and took Andy's straining cock in his hand. He gave it a couple of swift tugs, twisting around the head as his own cock jabbed at Andy's prostate.

Andy was thrashing underneath Marcus now, his body bucking up wildly, making it difficult for Marcus to continue his assault. Then with a cry, Andy's body arched half off the bed and he came, spewing ropes of hot cum all over his stomach and Marcus' hand. The sight was beautiful, and almost more arousing then the way Andy's channel contracted around Marcus' cock through his orgasm.

Marcus couldn't hold it in any longer. He gave a couple more erratic thrusts into Andy's hole then plunged himself as deep as he could go. Marcus buried his face into the crook of Andy's neck, breathing in deep the scent of the man, and came hard, emptying himself into the condom. He came so much, the orgasm so intense and long that he was afraid of leaking out of the condom. But he couldn't move now even if his life depended on it.

Marcus collapsed on top of Andy, unable to even roll off to the side. To his joy, Andy wrapped his arms around his back and held Marcus to him. Marcus' breathing gradually slowed, each breath imprinting this moment onto his heart. No matter what the future held, he had this moment and he would cherish it forever.

When he felt enough strength come back into his arms, he push away, smiling when Andy tried to hold him in place.

"It's okay, doe eyes, I'll be right back." Marcus carefully extracted himself from Andy, making sure nothing leaked out of the condom before disposing of it. "I'll be right back, babe. I'm not going anywhere."

Despite Andy's whimpered protest, Marcus quickly made his way to the bathroom to grab a damp towel. He snuck a quick glance in the mirror. He looked the same he always did after good sex, sweaty and disheveled, but there was something different this time. His eyes, maybe, they looked lighter for some reason, not as tired as they normally did. The thought was disconcerting, but Marcus shook it off and went back to bed, towel in hand.

Andy was curled up on his side, eyes closed like he was sleeping. Marcus took a moment to stare at the beautiful man who had shared something so precious with him. Marcus suddenly found it difficult to breathe. He forced a deep breath into his lungs, fighting to hold it together.

As he sat down on the bed, Andy stretched and reached for him. The smile on Andy's face warmed Marcus' heart, making it tumble over a few times.

"Here, let me clean you up," Marcus said, gently wiping down Andy's chest. Andy laid back and sighed, letting Marcus tend to him. Then Marcus moved lower and lifted Andy's legs to clean up his hole. Andy moaned at the coolness of the towel against his ass.

"You okay?" Marcus asked.

"Mmhmm..." Andy replied, too spent for words.

When Marcus crawled back up, Andy turned and snuggled in close. Marcus pulled him in, letting Andy rest his head on his shoulder.

"Thank you," Andy murmured.

"No, thank you," Marcus replied as his heart tumbled again.

Andy's breathing slowed as he drifted off to sleep in Marcus' arms. Marcus, though, was wide awake, very much aware of how much trouble he was in. His heart thudded in his chest, warmed by the presence of this man in his arms. He'd only known Andy for such a short time, it didn't seem possible for Andy to have planted himself so deep in Marcus' heart. And yet, that's exactly what had happened. And if Marcus was honest, he knew that there could be no good outcomes to this. Unless some miracle happened, he was pretty damn sure he was going to get his heart broken. But there was nothing he could do about it, he was too far gone.

"Andy?" Marcus whispered. Andy didn't respond, just his deep steady breathing. Marcus placed a gentle kiss to top of Andy's head and held him tight. "I think I love you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds