Stretching Your Luck

She pulled farther and farther back, until he could see the head of his dick begin to impress upon the stretched out skin, her tongue thrashing about his tip. He was ready to blow. He couldn't hold it in much longer. But just as he was about to cry out a warning to Alicia, he felt her tongue stop, and her eyebrows contorted into a look of confusion.

Nathan froze. It was like a train wreck he could see coming, but couldn't stop. He knew this was about to take a turn for the worse, as he saw Alicia open her eyes.

She blinked a couple times. His penis looked....weird. A little darker than usual. And what was that at the end of it? Something smooth and dark was circling the base. Glancing up at him confused, she saw in his eyes a look of terror, which made her slowly bring her eyes back down to his crotch. Gingerly, she reached up, and touched his penis. When she did, she felt it. She felt her hand. She began to slowly pull backwards to speak, but before she could think of what to say, she saw it. Her skin. It was coming off of her face, stuck to Nathan's cock. And then it registered that the smooth dark circle around his base, was her lips. 9 inches away.

With a muffled scream, she shot backwards off of him, standing up on the floor before the bed, but, having neglected to open her mouth wider, her lips simply stretched further and further back, her face now reminiscent of an anteater's snout. In a panic, Nathan struggled backwards, but that only accomplished to yank her mouth further forward. Instinctively, Alicia began yanking on the long stretch of skin with both hands as one would pull in a long rope, but that only stood to let it fall limply as it was given a great amount of slack.

Finally, with a terrified yelp, her lips opened up to let the sound be heard, and no sooner did they release his dick than they snapped back like a rocket at her face. The whiplash knocked her backwards, as she stumbled into the dresser behind the bed. Normally she might have been injured by the force with which she made contact with the piece, but instead, her back bent bonelessly over the top of it, her torso slamming into the wooden surface, before bouncing her forward, into the air, back towards the bed. Midair, her torso stretched like taffy being pulled, before her legs were yanked up off the ground, slamming back into place and compressing her like an accordion, in turn blasting her forward like a jet into the mattress, where she finally came to a halt, her body jiggling like a surgical glove filled with jello.

Nathan, white as a ghost, watched his fiancé, after a period of stillness, begin to dry heave, before looking into his eyes with a panic he'd never seen. She opened her mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO ME?!?!"

_________________________________________

Nathan sat, alone, on the couch downstairs. He was finding it hard to process any of the night's events since his fiancé came home. At this point, despite the "nice" parts, he was hoping he was dreaming, and would just wake up soon.

It had gone down like this.

Alicia: "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO ME?!?!"

Nathan: *blank stare*

Alicia: "Did you fucking see what just happened?! My face was stuck to you, and it was pulling like, like- like fucking bubble gum!!"

Nathan: "I- I didn't...you...."

Alicia: "And then, fuck, did I BOUNCE off of the dresser? I felt my whole body go all.....putty!!! What happened?!?"

She looked to him for an answer, but he didn't have one. He did have, however, a face full of shock and guilt, and he knew it. He was just hoping, praying, that Alicia didn't catch on. He really hadn't thought this through. Did he think she was just going to see her body stretch out like a rubber band and run to his arms with joy and gratitude?

Alicia was sobbing on the floor, staring at her body, looking like she wished she could jump out of her skin and run away from it. After a couple more heaving cries, she looked up at him, and motioned him over with her hand. Nathan, on the other side of the room, slowly made his way over to her on the ground, and knelt down. He reached out to touch her, but she pushed his arm away quickly, before holding her own back out in front of him.

"Pull my arm." she said matter of factly, wiping the tears from her face with her other hand.

Nathan quickly shook his head no. The irony wasn't lost on him. Here he was, an elastic woman of his dreams beckoning him to stretch her out, and he was flat out refusing. That's how afraid he was of Alicia's mental state at the moment.

She glared at him. "Take my arm, and FUCKING pull it. NOW." she demanded, her face twisting into pure anger.

Nathan, residing himself to his fate, slowly knelt down on the ground, and took hold of Alicia's arm. Then, standing up, he moved a few inches back so that her arm was fully extended, elbow straight. He hesitated. "Babe, you're drunk, y'know? We're both drunk, we probably just halluci-"

"GO." she shouted sternly. He could hear the fear in her voice, even through her frustration. With a deep breath, he gripped her arm tight, ignoring the feeling of his fingers sinking into the flesh like warm clay, and began walking backwards.

Immediately, her arm began to elongate, to the dismay of them both. Longer and longer, slimming a little as it pulled. He stopped after a few steps, her arm four feet long, and looked back at her, his face white as a sheet. She stared only at her distant hand, her other over her mouth, before wriggling her fingers. They moved, and she felt them.

As she did her best to hold back her hyperventilation, she quietly said, "Let go of it". Nathan complied, gently lifting his hand off of her wrist. Her arm stayed stretched out, and with some concentration, she swept it upwards, through the air, and placed it on his right shoulder. To Nathan, it all looked like some sort of mad puppetry, but he knew that this was her, 100% controlling her arm like this. If he wasn't so uncomfortable he might've been impressed with how well she was maintaining control.

Taking her other arm off of her mouth, she whispered "Don't move," and held it out in front of her. She didn't want to do what she was trying to do, but she had to. Focusing on Nathan's shoulder, and willing her left arm to obey, she still whimpered when she saw it, of it's own power, extend. It pushed further and further away from her body, a light "slithering" sound, like a snake over a hardwood floor, filling the air. She finally placed it onto Nathan's other shoulder, completing the strangest scene either of them had ever witnessed.

The tears began to fall again, and she let go of Nathan's hands, and with two gliding motions, her super long arms curved like a noodle at the elbow, bringing her hands back near her face. Her arms looked like an enormous, curvy letter M. Gazing at her fiancé, she could only whisper through her staggered breaths.

"Why......why is this happening!" she quietly cried. A hand on one beanpole arm swept in to wipe away the tears, as both arms began to retract into place slowly, until she was back to normal. She promptly brought her knees to her chest and hugged them, before slowly collapsing to the side into the fetal position, sobbing into the floor.

Nathan felt like absolute dirt. Why did he think this was ever a good idea? Not only had he never ever told his fiance about his fetish, but he forced it upon her without her consent. This had to be some kind of crime, and though he knew magical wishes weren't covered in the American lawbooks, it was certainly ethically wrong on a very high level. There was no way he could let this go on any longer. His whole body feeling as though it was made of butterflies, sick to his stomach, he gently walked to her side, and crouched next to her, rubbing her back.

"Alicia," he started. "There's...something I've gotta tell you."

He received no response, still just heavy sobs and quiet, somber groans muffled by carpet.

He took one more deep breath, and tried to swallow the lump in his throat. To no avail. "This....this....whatever, here, that's happening to you..." He paused as his throat choked up, but pushed through. ".....it's my fault."

For a few seconds, silence. Just crying and sniffling, sharp jagged breaths. Then.

"What"

Her voice was lower now. Deeper. Still forlorn, but confused, and a little bold.

"I....I wished this would happen to you." said Nathan.

Slowly, still sniffling, her head turned to him, actually slightly too far to be natural, and she looked at him with an enormous amount of incomprehension.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Nathan." she quietly asked.

"I....I wanted......" He paused, as his voice cracked. ".....there was a stone."

Nathan began to recount the events preceding Alicia's transformation. The eBay page. The email. Getting the stone in the mail, and the wish, all the bits about Alicia being frozen and the clouds swirling around her included. Then to the downstairs events. More emails. Mouth stretching. Arm elongation as she pulled him upstairs. Neck accommodations. This led him back to the blow job itself, which, of course, was why they were on the floor crying.

"So," he concluded, reduced to tears, "it's my fault. I'm selfish and I'm an asshole and I'm a fucking weirdo and I hope you can forgive me. I can reverse it, I can have it undone, it's all in an e-mail he sent me. I mean it."

Alicia was staring at him as if he had turned into spaghetti in front of her eyes. Looking at him without speaking for a long time, she finally began to speak very slowly.

"Somebody has drugged us. Or me. I don't know. But this isn't real. This isn't happening, and the drugs are gonna wear off. We'll call the police, the hospital, we-"

"No, Alicia! I mean it!" he spat out. "Look, I'll grab my phone. It's got a copy of the eBay order and all my conversations with the seller, and, just, just hold on!" He got up, and ran downstairs to grab his phone, opening up his email application while he ran back up the stairs, arriving back at the spot where Alicia sat, still staring straight into space. He pulled up the first e-mail.

"Look, look. See? Receipt. 'Stone of Bodily Transfiguration.' That's what I bought. Look, look here." He swiped his finger. "The e-mail from the seller from when I wanted to cancel it. Remember I said that? Right there, he said if I was unsatisfied with the results, he could undo it. See??"

Alicia, with a face as blank as a clouded sky, shifted her gaze back and forth from her fiancé to his phone.

"And-and, and, here, here, look." Nathan pulled the phone away for a second, tapped the screen a few times, and then thrust it back towards her quickly. "This is the e-mail I got after I made the wish. The stone disappeared, so did the picture of you and the wish I wrote. But look, here." He tapped the attachment at the bottom of the screen, and a very high quality scan of a note, in his own handwriting popped up on the screen. He handed the phone to Alicia.

"That's my wish. This is it. Read it." he begged.

Alicia took the phone from his hand, staring at him with a slightly horrified look of disbelief, and scanned the screen. She looked at it for what seemed like an eternity, scanning the words over and over again. As she did, Nathan suddenly remembered the instructions for the wish were knocked to the side of the bed during Alicia's magic induction. Without a word, he ran over to the side of the bed, grabbed the instructions, and popped back to Alicia quickly.

"Here. The instructions. It'll explain all the strange wording I used. Why I was so specific." he said, dropping the note in her lap.

She picked it up, staring at it, then back to the phone, then back at it. She must've read each 10 times before she finally put both on the ground. She looked up at Nathan once more, and whispered, "This is real?"

Nathan nodded, his face drained of all blood.

"This...you wished for this?"

Again, he nodded.

A pause that seemed endless hung between them, the only movement from either of them coming from their chests compressing and expanding with every breath. Finally, Alicia.

"Why."

Nathan didn't know what to say.

"Why. Why would you wish for this." She was getting louder. Angrier.

His mind raced. He couldn't open his mouth more than a centimeter, and no sound was coming out.

"Why Nathan. WHY. Why the FUCK would you WISH FOR THIS???" she screamed, beginning to stand up, her face twisting with rage. Nathan quickly tried to stand up, but lost his balance and stumbled backwards.

Alicia, fully standing now, began walking towards him, towering over him, her legs, midsection, and neck all beginning to push towards the sky. Nathan frantically crawled backwards, terrified.

"WHY, NATHAN. WHY." she kept screaming, stretching inches higher with every step towards her cowering fiancé. Nathan, scrambling backwards without any real escape, finally bumped into the corner of the room. Before he even had a chance to put his hands up to shield his face, Alicia's 7 foot tall frame swooped and dipped down towards him, bringing her face within an inch of his nose.

"ANSWER ME, NATHAN. WHY THE FUCK ON EARTH, WOULD YOU WISH FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME???"

Nathan, unable to take it anymore, finally stomached the gall to scream back.

"BECAUSE I DREAM ABOUT THIS." he screamed, pushing his face forwards into hers, actually startling her a bit, her neck pulling in a few inches.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY, OKAY? I'VE ALWAYS HAD THIS FANTASY, THIS, THIS FUCKING DREAM." Tears falling slowly down his cheeks now, he took a few deep breaths, and lowered his voice a little, as he saw Alicia retracting slowly, looking confused.

"Ever since I could remember, I've just, I've had this....this fucking dream. Somebody that can do that. Somebody who could stretch, a woman. It's a sex thing I have. I don't, I don't know." He paused to catch his breath. "And then when I was in college, I found these sites that, they had all these pictures, and these stories, and since then, I've never been able to get rid of the idea." He looked her back in the eyes. "It was only ever this fantasy, this impossible cartoonish desire I knew could never happen. But then, I found the stone, and, god, the second I saw it, I knew it was real. Somehow. I just, felt it." He wiped away a few tears, and looked back at Alicia, who had all but returned to normal, standing a few feet away, breathing slowly, watching him talk and cry.

"I don't know, I bought it to prove to myself that this, all this, it wasn't real. Even with all the weird, creepy e-mails, all the oddly specific personal information this guy knew about me, I still didn't think this was real. I just, I had to fucking try it, y'know? I had to tell myself I was being crazy. I had no idea it would actually WORK, babe!"

Alicia said nothing. Nathan tried to catch his breath. They both looked at each other for an eternity before Alicia spoke up.

"I think you should sleep on the couch tonight." she said, looking away from him and walking towards the bed. Without another word, she lifted up the covers, and laid down, facing away from him. Nathan sat for another minute, breathing, thinking, before he got up and slowly walked towards the door. At the doorframe, he stopped, and turned back to her.

He pointed over at his laptop on the bedside table. "All the sites, they're on there, the ones that I....look at for this stuff." He was completely red with embarrassment. "They're in the bookmark folder named "Whiskey". You know my password."

He took another step, and stopped one more time.

"I'm so sorry."

Alicia didn't move. She didn't speak. Nathan felt empty. Horrible. Closing the door, he headed downstairs, and sat on the couch, the popcorn and wine still in front of him, the credits to Snatch playing on the TV. He grabbed the remote, and turned everything off. Sitting for a little while longer, he found it difficult to think about anything, and eventually just curled up on the couch, using the blanket they'd left earlier, and closed his eyes.

"Nathan?"

Nathan stirred in his sleep on the couch, before opening his eyes, assaulted by the morning light. Across the room, near the foyer, stood Alicia, in her bathrobe. At the sight of her, every memory of last night came rushing back. He straightened out like a gunshot, flailing until he was sitting up straight under the blanket, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes rapidly.

"Baby. Baby, hi." he said quickly. He didn't really know what to say past that. He had no idea where they went from here. He knew he was completely at the mercy of his fiancé.

"Come upstairs, we have to talk." she said softly, before walking away towards the stairs without another word. Nathan quickly stood up to follow her, but was stopped when the blanket fell off him and he realized he was still naked. His shame multiplied, he wrapped the blanket around himself, and shuffled after Alicia, who was walking into the bedroom by the time he got to the stairs.

When he arrived in the room, Alicia was sat on the edge of the bed. She looked at him, and calmly patted a spot next to her.

"Sit." was all she said. Nathan didn't hesitate, making his way over to the bed. He found it difficult to maintain eye contact, opting to stare at his bare feet moving across the carpet. He sat on the bed next to her, still staring at the floor, until she put her hand on his leg.

"You ready to talk about this?" she asked. Why was she being so calm? She was screaming at him like she was going to murder him last night, and not without good reason. Still avoiding her gaze, he nodded once.

She spoke without hesitation. "The first thing I have to say, is that I'm very, very, very fucking pissed off at you." Her voice was unwavering, not raising in volume or darkening in tone. She was speaking simply and matter of factly. "I am disappointed, I am hurt, and I feel violated. Do you understand?"

Nathan nodded.

"The fact that you could do something so reckless without consulting me, that you could even contemplate such a thing, hurts me in a very big way. You need to know that."

Nathan didn't respond. He was too ashamed to move.

"You also need to know, that the fact that you kept those things you liked, those things on the internet, a secret from me for so long, made me feel like you don't trust me. It made me feel like a stranger, and that there were more secrets." She took her hand off of his leg. "Last night when you left, all I could think about was how you could keep something like that a secret from me. I mean, I frequently ask you if you'd like to try something new in bed. I've probed you for fantasies countless times. You never said a word about this. All I could think to myself was, 'How could he not tell me this?', do you understand that?"

Nathan managed another nod.

"I thought about it a lot. For hours. I turned it over and over in my head for so long." She made tossing and turning motions with her hands around her head, before dropping them back down to her sides. "And now, I need you to know, Nathan. I need you to look at me here. Look."

Nathan slowly dragged his face upwards, and looked at the young, tanned face of the love of his life, expecting the worst.

"I understand, Nathan." she said.

Nathan's face continued to stare blankly at her, before he slowly pulled his head back. ".....what?" he asked carefully.

"I get it. I mean, at least I think I do. I mean, this is......fucking weird, right?" she said. "This is odd. This is strange. This is something I could never have comprehended." Her hand drifted up to his shoulder. "And I completely understand why you didn't want to share it. It's im-" she stopped. "It 'was', impossible."

Nathan managed to crack a little smile for the first time, before squashing it and straightening his face out. He slowly nodded. "It was embarrassing." he squeaked out. "I didn't want you to know."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds