Stretching Your Luck

She nodded. "I get that. I do. I still think that I could have gotten past it if we'd talked about it, that we could understand each other, and maybe I could have even tried to act out some fantasy stuff with you. But I understand. So." She stroked his cheek. "For that, I forgive you."

His eyes watered up. He hadn't expected this at all. He was fully ready for her to call off the wedding, or ask him to move out. He could only nod again, and whisper "Thank you."

She leaned over and kissed his forehead, and gave him a side hug that lasted nearly a minute, rocking him back and forth, comforting him as he sniffled and dried his eyes.

She broke the silence. "So, then. About the.....powers...thats what these are, right?."

Nathan nodded, and spoke quickly. "I can send him an e-mail right now. He'll take all the stretching issues away and you'll be back to normal. All I have to do is say the word, babe."

She looked away from him, to the ground, and began kicking her legs off the bed, one after the other, swinging them like she was at the edge of the pool. She tilted her head.

"I don't want you to."

Nathan's jaw dropped. Totally flabbergasted, he stammered, "But, but babe-"

"Nathan," she said. "This is what you want, I know it is. You went to a lot of trouble for this. And, I do have to say." She cracked a small smile. "It's....kind of cool. I have, like, superpowers now, right?"

Nathan's face stretched into a grin as well. "....Yeah, you do, baby."

She smiled, then quickly pulled her face back to a thoughtful gaze, and clasped her fingers together. "But, the important thing is that if this is what you want, then baby, I want it too. I want to make you as happy as I can, always." She took a big breath, exhaling her nerves. "I gotta say. I'm pretty surprised at all the stuff I could potentially do here. I looked at those sites you had bookmarked."

Nathan went red. He'd forgotten he told her about those. There was quite a mix of stuff on those sites, all elastic based. Some was tame, some was absolutely the opposite. "Well, uh, which sites did you look at?", he asked, already knowing the answer.

She blushed a little. "All of them."

Nathan paused, before burying his head in his hands. "Oh my god." he moaned. "Oh my goooooooood, no."

Alicia giggled. "Yeah, some of that was a little bit surprising. Your, uh, 'community', is pretty damn creative."

His head still in his hands, he groaned, "Whyyyyy. Why did I show you that."

She rubbed his back. "Hey, hey, baby! I'm glad you did. I don't think I could have seen the appeal this held for you if you didn't."

She turned towards him a little more. "Look. This is all very new. It's something I never even thought about, so there's gonna be a bit of a learning curve when I want to use it. I know it's not something I have to use all the time, but I'm gonna need a bit of, y'know, guidance for learning how to do this stuff. I wanna start out slow. I'm definitely not ready for EVERYTHING I saw online last night, but I'm willing to try it all in due time." She lifted his chin out of his hands. "You wanna be that guide, right? Show me what I can do, help me learn how to do it all?"

He gazed very deeply into her eyes, and with a smile, nodded.

She smiled back. "Good. I think I'm in pretty good hands."

Again, Nathan nodded. "Pretty much the best you're gonna find." he laughed. Then he shook out a little bit, releasing all the stress from the past night. "So you wanna go over the basics now?"

Alicia blushed again. "Well. Thing about that is, I kind of spent the last few hours before you came in here doing that. Practicing just stretching different parts of me so far." She laughed. "I was actually kind of walking around on stilts just before you got in here. I can't lie." She shook her head. "This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be once you get past the whole weirdness of it all."

"I can only imagine", he said, in disbelief at the 180 this conversation had taken since he was led to the bed.

"Now first, I do have a couple questions, about the whole wish thing." Alicia said. "Am I....am I 24 now?"

Nathan seized up, he had forgotten entirely that his fiancé sat in front of him 5 years younger than she was before the wish was made.

"Ohhhhhhhh shit..." he whispered. "....yeah. You are. That was 1,000% an accident, too. I was careless with the picture I chose, and-"

"Baby, baby," she interrupted. "I know it was an accident. I read through the e-mails. I mean, you could have really goofed up if you'd used an even older picture, but I mean, look at the bright side. That really helps me in the workout department."

"Plus," she added, "I'm living any 30 year old woman's dream: to be in their early-mid twenties again. I'm really the least upset about that part to be honest."

Nathan laughed, not being able to even comprehend how lucky he really was getting here.

"Not to absolutely terrify you or anything," he said, "but I almost used a baby picture of you."

Alicia's eyes almost bulged out of her head. She probably could have made them do so for added effect.

"Yeah, that would have been pretty not good, Nathan!"

He laughed. "Right, I know, but at least I didn't do it!"

Shaking her head, Alicia continued. "Moving on from THAT. There was something else I'm pretty curious about in the wish."

"I'm an open book, babe" Nathan replied.

"Well, you said...hold on. Let me get the email. Where did your phone go.....ah, there it is!"

She spied his phone on the opposite bedside table. With just a flick of her shoulder, her arm quickly shot out the 5 feet in between, grabbed the phone, and shot back to her like a flash. Nathan couldn't help but loudly guffaw.

Alicia heard him laugh and turned towards his astounded face, smiling. "I told you I've been practicing!" she quipped with a wink. Nathan was already growing beneath the blanket he still covered himself with while Alicia opened his phone and pulled up the emails from the seller.

"Here's the scan....okay. Here. 'The changing of their body produces pleasure when they want such pleasure.' Any particular reason you added that little tidbit in there?" she asked.

A little flustered, Nathan rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean, I think, y'know, that if I'm getting some enjoyment out of this, maybe then, you should be too? It seems, like, fair. And I tried to make it so that you can turn it on and off when you like, so that if you were just stretching as, like, a utility thing, maybe to reach something or do anything, y'know, non-sexual, you wouldn't have to get worked up. I think I worded it right."

She looked at him for a few seconds, giving him a few up-downs, before saying, "This is all about exhibition for you, isn't it? Being shown off too, seeing me stretch and twist and do whatever else, and seeing me enjoy the feeling. You like the show."

She was reading him like a book. He nodded, looking bashful. "Pretty much, I guess."

She cooed back, "Well now, don't be too bashful. This is what I want to know. I wanna figure out what you like."

She jumped off the bed. "And since that was my only other question," she said, extending a hand to Nathan, "I think it's time we started doing just that."

Nathan looked skeptically at her arm. "Are you sure we aren't....rushing, baby? You're really just ready to go?"

She nodded once, slowly. "I've had lots of time to think and research for this first time. Right now, I want to take this thing," she said, gesturing to her body, "for a joyride, and you look 'up to the task' yourself." As Nathan attempted to hide his growing erection, hardening in anticipation for the events he thought were about to unfold, Alicia untied her bathrobe, and slipped it off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. She stood before him, her taut, naked body glowing in the morning sun.

"Ditch the blanket. I wanna see you. Stand up. Come here." she murmured, her hand still extended. Nathan took it, dropping the blanket on the ground, and she gently led him to the center of the room. She pulled him close by his torso, until her breasts were lightly touching his chest.

"Now. What's your favorite kind of stretch, baby." she asked him softly.

Nathan never thought in his life he'd be asked that question by any real life woman, let alone Alicia. He had a hard time speaking. Eventually, he managed to stammer out, "I-I have a few..."

She raised one hand to his shoulder, looking up at him. "Well, how about you just think about it for a second." She paused, and continued, "When you're ready, you don't even have to talk. You just pick a part of me, and touch it. I'll do the rest." She was whispering now, so sensually that he could practically see the words dripping off of her tongue.

He looked her over for a long, long time. He looked at her long, slender legs, her toned, slim stomach, her perky breasts, shapely ass, before finally, settling his gaze onto her thin, long neck. He was glad she'd given him the touch option, because he couldn't make a single sound come out of his mouth aside from his deep, long breaths. He raised one shaky hand up, and slowly, he laid it gently on the side of her neck.

Alicia smiled. With a little breath to prepare, she kept eye contact with Nathan, as her head, like a flower eating for the sun, slowly snaked upwards off of her neck. It raised inch by inch, her face slowly turning into a brilliant grin as she saw Nathan's chest start to heave faster, before she came eye to eye with him. Nathan was a towering 6'3, and Alicia was normally a petite 5'4. Her neck was already 'model' thin and long even before she could stretch. Now, it had to be 15 or so inches long, her head slowly floating atop it like a cloud.

"Touch it." she whispered.

Nathan, whose hand was still at the base of her neck, slowly dragged his fingers up the long expanse of flesh, marveling at how soft and perfect it felt. He wouldn't have believed it was real if he hadn't felt it, but there it was, in front of him, just as he'd always imagined it.

Alicia's breath was becoming a little shaky as well, as she tilted her head in a small circle, her neck swinging slightly as she did so. "I think...I think that pleasure thing, it's turned on." she gasped. "Your touch, it's totally electric and so, so fucking warm."

Nathan, gazing over her, saw goosebumps erupt at the top of her neck, and spread down through her entire body, over her shoulders and chest, all the way down her legs.

"Another." she suddenly whispered. She wanted Nathan to pick somewhere else to stretch. Feeling himself throb with desire, he gently raised his other hand, one still remaining on her neck, and rubbed her stomach, from one side to the other. Alicia gave a slow, smiling nod, and stretched her neck even more to give Nathan a big, wet kiss on the forehead, before pulling it back in all the way.

Her head had barely settled back into place when Nathan saw her shoulders slowly begin to rise upwards, followed by her breasts and stomach, her feet planted firmly on the ground. His hand he had left at her side was being pulled upwards as well, as her head slowly but surely returned to her desired place in line with his. This time she immediately kissed him deeply, her tongue slipping into his mouth with vigor. He stroked her long, slim midsection with his strong hands, and he felt her press her whole body into him, aching for more of his fiery touch.

Suddenly Nathan seized as he felt something warm and soft wrap around his cock. He pulled away from the kiss to look, and saw that his fiancé had stretched one arm down wards, making it as long as her torso, to wrap her fingers around him and slowly stroke him up and down. Nathan moaned and sighed deeply, pulling his mouth away from Alicia's.

"Neck" he said breathlessly.

Without hesitation, she obeyed, stretching her neck up so that Nathan's head sat just below her chin. He dug his face into her neck and began kissing and licking her without pause or hesitation. Alicia's body erupted in pleasure, and she began pumping his cock faster and harder, her hand unconsciously becoming more fluid and viscous, like warm putty, surrounding him completely, and stretching to encompass his scrotum, gently sliding around him like a rippling pool. Alicia's torso began to stretch further upwards, bringing her breasts to face level with Nathan, who obediently buried his face between them, hands grasping for each breast massaging her nipples and sending orgasmic shockwaves throughout her entire body. Acting on instinct entirely, her neck shot upwards, pausing with her head near the ceiling, before diving back downwards with a cry, leaving an arch of her neck in the air, as her mouth collided with the back of his neck, kissing and licking him madly.

Nathan was out of his mind. He could already feel the precum aching to make it's way up his shaft, begging him to let himself be primed for a massive orgasm, but he held himself off as much as he could. His steadiness was rewarded, as he felt Alicia's breasts moving away from him, upwards towards the ceiling. He looked up, and as her chest lifted above his head towards the ceiling, he could see Alicia's whole body, curved up and around, brushing against the ceiling of the bedroom, her neck swooping down to devour his back. He could feel her mouth stretching wide and large, her tongue expanding across his skin, flipping back and forth across it, while she massaged his cock with a gentle urgency, a need to pleasure him. Suddenly, her head swooped back up, and came face to face with Nathan's. He saw her mouth, shrinking back to normal, as she licked her lips, and looked him in the eyes. She was hungry, dying for him. Her hot breath hitting his face, she gasped, "Taste me. Now."

Nathan turned around to see her glistening sex before him, her legs having extended to match the height of his entire body, her lips quivering of their own accord. He needed no second invitation. He shoved his face into her, to find her clitoris swelling and protruding outwards. Immediately taking it into his mouth, Nathan began sucking and licking it wildly, feeling it growing and stretching like a snake further and further, wrapping itself about his tongue.

Alicia was nearly blacking out with pleasure. Moaning loudly and without any shame, swooped her neck back up to her tits, which were now a foot from the ceiling, and quickly sucked an entire breast into her waiting mouth, filling her like an expanding water balloon. With one hand still on Nathan's cock, she stretched the other one up to the ceiling, feeling around for her chest since her eyes were closed. Finally finding a stretch of her torso, she followed it up, all along the expanse of flesh, before finally reaching her other, lonely, unstimulated breast, which she immediately began kneading and tweaking wildly.

Nathan wanted to give her more. So much more. He knew it wouldn't be long before he came, so he wanted to make sure that he could get her off at the same time. He didn't even want to think about what she'd try if he finished before her. Still thrashing his tongue around her clit, he brought an idle hand up to his chin, and slid it forward, a few fingers finding her slit, rubbing it back and forth. Feeling her respond by surging downwards towards his hand, he began slipping his fingers in, extending one at a time to fill her, before realizing that his caution was probably both unnecessary and unappreciated by his fiancé. He pulled his thumb inwards, and his hand extended outwards and upwards, he began to push it into her, the lubrication allowing his whole hand to slide in easily and immediately.

Alicia felt something massive begin to enter her, and screamed into her engorged breasts. Needing to see what was causing this, she dove her neck back down to Nathan, her head swinging lower and lower, before swooping through his legs, under her hand still pleasuring his dick, and finally up to her pussy. She saw Nathan's hand inside her up to her wrist, and she lost all control. With a shout, she used her head as a battering ram, and slammed into his elbow, shoving his entire forearm up into her, further and further. Nathan felt his entire arm become engulfed in the warm, wet, sticky environment, Alicia's head hammering him up more and more. Obliging her, he pushed with his shoulder and straightened his arm out, his bicep becoming encompassed, before he felt her, passionately crying his name, stretch her crotch downwards. His whole arm was inside her, up to his shoulder, and he began pushing, pulling, bending it every which way he could.

Alicia's orgasm was imminent. She could think only of maximizing her pleasure. Her breasts swelled, her heart was racing like a turbine engine, and her whole body was rippling. Building and building, she wanted to get one last look at herself before she burst. She knew it would push her over the edge to see her body so impossibly extended and maneuvered. Swooping her head back out from underneath Nathan and herself, she shot her neck out to the door of the bedroom before curving around. The last thing she remembered seeing was not her 6 foot long legs, or her 10 foot long torso, nor her massive breasts dangling from the ceiling, one hand still pleasuring both nipples. It was the outline of Nathan's muscled arm pushing out from her lower abdomen, thrashing and pumping wildly into her, extending out into the room, her abs wildly distended and barely containing him, like a strained length of saran wrap. With a scream, she dove herself back underneath Nathan, and retracting her hand job hand so that it covered only his entire shaft, leaving his balls bare, she engulfed those and screamed, as she let herself go. All her nerves exploded, every bit of her bursting outwards slightly. Nathan felt his head suddenly engulfed by her thighs and pussy, his face sticky and wet, loving every second. The more she came, the more he felt her droop and sag, as if every muscle that had been tensed throughout her impossible body was relaxing, and melting around him. Her vagina was contracting and squeezing his arm wildly, so much so that he thought it was going to pull it out of his socket, as he was lifted off the floor more than once.

Slowly but surely, her orgasm began to subside, and Nathan found himself nearly smothered with her fluid body, having to pull himself off of and away from her to catch a breath. Alicia had certainly lost consciousness, her mouth locked to his balls, but her head having stretched down to the floor to rest with 3 foot long lips making up the distance. Her elongated torso and neck began to fall limply to the floor around him, as her legs collapsed like jelly, his soaking arm sliding out of her.

Nathan stood in the center of the floor, with the most powerful and massive erection he'd ever had in his life throbbing for release, his stretched out, half melted fiancé lining the room. His hand grasped his cock, ready to pump out the last bit of reserve he'd kept for her. He was happy he'd gotten her off, and knew he could finish himself off with just a few more strokes. But suddenly, he heard her.

"Get on the bed." she hissed through labored breaths, as she began to retract her super long body. Nathan saw this, and duly obeyed, crawling onto the bed and laying on his back, Alicia reforming out of view at the foot below him. Suddenly, an arm threw itself up and over him, grabbing onto the headboard behind him, followed by the other, and they began to retract, pulling Alicia's nearly lifeless body up onto the mattress, sliding over the sheets and eventually over him, until she hung limply above his body. With some of the last bits of strength she had, she pulled herself up onto her haunches, her sex resting on Nathan's pecs just below his neck, and straightened herself out so she was riding him like a horse. She leaned down, kissed his face, and whispered "Thank you." With another kiss, she pulled away. "Now," she finished, "it's your turn." She let her tongue slip out of her mouth, and it began to stretch towards Nathan's mouth, licking a circle around his lips, before swooping up, and in an enormous arch, stretching through the air, over her head, and down her back, eventually finding itself on his lower abdomen. Closing her eyes, she felt around his body with the wet pink appendage, back and forth, downwards, until she confirmed the discovery of the base of his cock with the gasp that came from his mouth. She grinned weakly, and began to slide it up him, spiraling up to the head, completely engulfing him. Then, in one deft move, she tilted her head back, stretched her neck in the same trajectory as her tongue, upwards and backwards, until her head was inverted, upside down and facing away from Nathan. Then she let it slowly drop down, gathering up her stretchy tongue as she did so, lower, and lower, until she followed it all the way to the tip of his dick. Sliding her tongue back up into her, she slowly slid her lips over his tip, and cocking her head back so her gaze was directly above his dick, she pushed her head downwards, and deep throated him without any difficulty. She tasted the precum on him, and with a moan, she slid her tongue around him again, massaging him back and forth with it, while she pulled her head up and down, her lips stretching and staying put at the base of his cock, the initial scare from earlier inspiring her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds