Stretching Your Luck

It didn't take long for Nathan. He saw her neck stretch upwards, upside down, and then down, to follow her tongue and encompass him in her mouth entirely. That was it. He let go of all reserve, and began fucking her mouth, thrusting himself into her again and again, his orgasm immediately building. He felt his swollen testes prepare to burst, as Alicia began to moan with enjoyment, knowing what was to come. With a few final thrusts, Nathan let go.

He shot his seed into her with more force than he'd ever experienced. Alicia felt it travel several feet up her neck, before landing on one side or the other and sliding back down slowly, reaching her tongue. She savored the taste as she felt him burst again and again, his hands grasping wildly at her chest and sides, squishing her skin under his fingers as he shouted in bliss. When he was too weak to thrust, she finished him with multiple bobs of her head up and down, and politely sucked the last of him out of his shaft, having gathered all his fluids into her mouth. She lazily retracted her neck, as the arch shrank smaller and smaller, eventually pulling taut on her head, as she let her neck pull her mouth off of him, cleaning any last bit of spunk away. When her head had returned to her shoulders, she tilted it back, and swallowed the sticky mess in her mouth before carefully dismounting her future husband, and collapsing over his body.

Both of them completely awash in post-orgasmic bliss, Nathan squeezed her torso, draped over his, tight, feeling it give in easily, and bringing her stomach to no more than a few inches in diameter. He gasped with his last conscious breath of the morning, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

He was met only with a satisfied snore from his unconscious elastic lover. He smiled weakly, and joined her in her peaceful slumber, a human and a goddess embraced in the throes of love.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 803 milliseconds