Stuffed Canary Pt. 10

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel murmured softly while her sister was still speaking, before practically diving at Thea.

Initially Thea opened her mouth to mumble those same words, but before she had the chance Laurel was pulling her into her arms and kissing her. Even though this stunned her Thea's body switched to autopilot and she wrapped her arms around Laurel while kissing her back, and of course moaning and getting to taste Iris's cum on Laurel's lips and tongue.

Laurel likewise moaned from getting to taste Linda on her lips and tongue, and while neither of the subs got nearly as much cum as they would have liked this was one hell of a consolation prize. Their Mistresses even joined the fun by wordlessly seeking up to them and pulling them into some kisses which allow them to taste the combination of the cum of Linda and Iris. Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa were of course first, but to her credit Mistress Felicity joined in shortly after.

Iris watch this show with great interest, barely noticing that Linda was doing the same. If her friend was as exhausted as she was from those orgasms she must've been equally grateful for this little show, which Iris imagined had the same effect on Linda as it did on her, meaning it recharged her batteries and got her ready for more.

Which was good, because it certainly seemed that Team Arrow were ready for more, given that Sara and Nyssa had a couple of strap-on dildos in their hands. However to Iris's surprise they didn't strap those toys to themselves, but to their bitches. Which of course Sara was only too happy to explain with a wicked smile on her face.

"Have you girls ever been DP'ed?" Sara asked almost casually, if not for the look on her face.

Which of course stunned the other two into silence for a few long seconds, and then Linda grumbled, "I've... I've never even been ass fucked."

"Me neither." Iris admitted.

"Excellent. We loved popping cherries." Sara confessed with another wicked grin, before ordering, "Although I suggest you give those cocks a little sucking before you stuff them into your pussies. And don't worry, the rest of us will use plenty of lube."

There was a long pause as Iris and Linda looked at each other cautiously, both opening and closing their mouths as they tried to think of a response. Part of Iris wanted to be offended at Sara for being so presumptuous, and maybe she would have been if it had been a guy acting as if it was given that she was just going to give up her virgin ass, but she couldn't deny Sara's confidence was a turn on.

Or that she had previously fantasised about what it would be like to have two cocks inside her at once. So for better or for worse she decided to go for it, wordlessly kneeling down where Laurel was lying on the centre of the bed, Linda doing the same with Thea almost simultaneously.

Perhaps if she hadn't been so understandably distracted Iris would have questioned her about this, but instead she just wrapped her lips around Laurel's cock and began bobbing her head up and down on it. Iris was dully aware of Linda doing the same with Thea's strap-on, but for the most part during those long few minutes the whole world fell away and there was only Laurel's dick and how much she could take it into her mouth, and eventually down her throat.

This cock was a lot bigger than the ones she was used too, but Iris thought she did herself proud, eventually taking most of it and allowing her saliva to slide down the shaft to the bace. Which of course was unnecessary given just how wet she was, but it seemed natural to obey Sara's orders.

Still, the second Iris was sure she'd put on a good enough show she straddled Laurel, lined up the entrance of her pussy with the dildo, which Laurel was nice enough to hold for her, and then push herself downwards. Iris then let out a loud cry of mostly pleasure as she was penetrated, and continued letting out mostly positive sounds as she slowly lowered herself the rest of the way down.

Along the way Iris looked over to first watched Linda sucking cock and then sliding her pussy down onto it, the two reporters exchanging a smile once they were sitting on every inch of those dicks. Then they started to ride them, again letting out positive sounds as they did so. Positive sounds which only increased, until they were made to stop.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Iris and Linda stay nice and still so me and Nyssa can really get this party started." Sara ordered, quickly adding, "I mean don't get me wrong, I love watching a couple of hot girls bouncing on strap-ons, but it's just not as much fun as being part of the equation. Mmmmm, and those sexy little asses of yours are just begging to be fucked."

"Unless you don't want too." Felicity quickly added, ignoring Sara glaring at her as she explained, "Believe me, I know from experience that it's scary, but one of the best decisions I have made was to let Sara have my ass cherry. Mmmmm, she's such an amazing butt fucker, and so is Nyssa, oooooh, and the dildos in your pussies will help a ton. Ohhhhh yeah, and again, I know from experience it's amazing to be DP'ed by a couple of studs like Sara and Nyssa who know what they're doing."

"Just ask the sluts beneath you." Nyssa quipped.

Not needing any more encouragement Thea quickly agreed, "Oh yes, it's amazing. Mmmmm, me and Laurel love being double stuffed by our wonderful Mistresses, who are so good at fucking all our slutty little fuck holes. Isn't that right Laurel?"

"Oh God yes, we love it." Laurel eagerly agreed, briefly glancing over at Thea with gratitude before refocusing on her words, "We love getting strap-on fucked, especially in our slutty asses! Oh God, I love my little sister's cock in my ass. Mmmmm, but it's even better when it's you being double stuffed. Or triple stuffed. So trust us, you're in for a real treat."

"I believe you. And I'm willing to try." Iris said boldly, before looking over at her friend, "What do you think?"

Linda briefly hesitated, and then boldly said, "Bring it."

"Excellent." Sara beamed, before ordering, "Thea, Laurel, spread those cheeks for us. Mmmmm yes, give us the best view possible of those pretty little butt holes. And Linda and Iris, be good girls and beg us for it. Come on, prove what good little butt sluts you can be."

Iris was extremely tempted to point out anal virgins probably couldn't be butt sluts, but instead she obediently called out, "Please Sara, fuck my ass. I want you to fuck my ass. My virgin ass! Oh God, fuck it! Fuck my virgin ass you bitch! Oh Sara, your bitches just made us cum so good, mmmmm, now I want you and Nyssa to do it. And Felicity. Ooooooh yesssssss, I want you and your girlfriends to make me and Linda cum from being double fucked. Come on, stuff all our little fuck holes like the sluts we are. Please? Oh God, oh fuck yes, give it to me, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk! Oh yes, stretch my fucking ass, ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah!"

About the same time Linda chimed in with, "Yes, fuck us, mmmmm, please fuck us! We want to be fucked. I want to be fucked. Please give it to me. Fuck my butt! Fuck it at the same time there's a cock in my pussy. Oh fuck, butt fuck me, ohhhhhhh, fuck my butt, ooooooh, fuck me up the butt, oh God! Oh fuck! Fuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuck! Ooooooooohhhhhhh fuck yeah, oh fuck!"

Sara savoured the moment, and the sweet sound of Iris and Linda begging to be butt fucked, for a few long seconds before pushing forwards. In the end part of the reason for pushing forwards was that Nyssa had already started, and Sara really wanted to do this together as a couple. Luckily Nyssa was obviously savouring watching Linda's ass hole stretch for her, giving Sara plenty of time to catch up and make the anal penetrations as simultaneous as possible.

Taking two ass cherries as simultaneously as possible. Just like the good old days where they would pick a couple of girls up in a bar. Iris and Linda certainly cried out in unison, causing a wide smile of satisfaction to cross the faces of Sara and Nyssa, the two assassins then exchanging a look before pushing forwards even more. Which of course got more cries out of their conquests.

While there was definitely some pain and discomfort from Iris and Linda for the most part those cries were of pleasure and excitement, proving these were natural anal sluts, the thought making Sara grin wickedly. Initially this was meant to be just a one night stand, especially as Linda and Iris had feelings for each other.

However now Sara was very tempted to keep them both. Sure, that might be one too many bitches, Sara running the risk of letting someone feel left out, but that was a good problem to have, and she was confident in her skill to keep everyone happy. Especially with the likes of Felicity and particularly Nyssa to help her out. Oh well, Sara could officially decide later, now she wanted to concentrate on the amazing little fuck hole in front of her.

God, it was such a tragedy they weren't able to convince Caitlin Snow to join them. If they had then Caitlin could have been bent over right next to her friends, Felicity sliding her cock into her ass hole instead of just watching and waiting her turn. Oh yes, Team Arrow should have got all of Team Flash in one go. But it wasn't too late.

No, once they seduced Caitlin they could still line up all three of these hot little sluts and ass fuck and/or DP them all at the same time, while take it in turns to make them air tight. Oh yes, Sara loved that idea. Almost as much as she loved the idea of taking Caitlin's anal cherry, because she seriously doubted that uptight scientist had taken it up the butt before. Although even then maybe she should let Felicity take that cherry? It would only be fair, considering just how many cherries Sara had taken already.

For the rest of this glorious fucking Sara's mind regularly wandered to that glorious image of her girlfriends totally dominating The Flash's friends. However each time she forced herself to refocus on what she was doing. In this case the heavenly sight of watching her dick slowly disappearing into Iris's widely stretched ass hole until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of her strap-on was buried in the other woman's bowels.

At the same time Nyssa did the same to Linda, the two Doms then briefly savouring the moment before moving their hips back and forth, causing the dildos to slide in and out of those well stretched butt holes and arguably officially begin the sodomy of Iris West and Linda Park.

Linda had always prided herself on being an adventurous girl, but she had never tried anal sex. She had come close a few times, but she was saving that cherry for a truly special occasion. Which technically she had very much succeeded in, because what could possibly be more special than an all girl orgy? Of course it hurt at first, especially the initial anal penetration.

However it heard about as much as she was expecting, and in a surprisingly short amount of time she found herself moaning in pleasure from being so obscenely violated, making her wish she had tried anal sooner. Although even then it was unlikely anyone else would have been as experienced and skilled as these girls were. Especially the incredibly scary one who had just popped her anal cherry.

It had been something she thought she might give to another woman, but every time Linda hooked up with a girl she ended up being the dominant one. Even Iris, which was kind of a surprise as she thought her friend might insist on being on top. Sometimes she even wished she'd try, which had ended up adding to the reason that Linda had allowed herself to be dominated by these women, which was definitely the bright side to it.

Although after this she might have to actually ask Iris to top her, because this was amazing. If Iris could even try after so totally bottoming to these goddesses. Then again, would Linda be able to top her friend again after this?

That was a scary and off-putting thought. This whole thing was amazing, especially the anal sex now her ass was nice and relaxed and being properly fucked, but even this incredibly kinky feeling wasn't worth losing Iris West, and now Linda was genuinely afraid that after this she wouldn't be able to top her friend again. No!

She promised herself she would top Iris again. She had too. No matter how good this felt nothing would take Iris away from her. In fact, after this she was going to tell Iris how she really felt, and they would start doing this to each other. Oh yes, they would become girlfriends who butt fucked each other on a daily basis, amongst many other things.

For a few long minutes Linda became lost in that wonderful fantasy, then she cried out in dismay as without any warning Nyssa pulled her cock out of her ass. Fortunately she only went without for a few long seconds, although when she was filled again it wasn't with Nyssa's cock, but with Felicity's.

Oh yes, Nyssa spread her cheeks wide and without a word Felicity slowly pushed her strap-on cock as deep as it would go into Linda's ass and started ass fucking her with the same kind of skill Nyssa had shown, meaning Linda was soon moaning with pleasure again. Her eyes then went wide with disbelief, and lust, as she watched Nyssa move over to Iris and make her air tight.

"Suck it." Nyssa ordered once she was standing in front of Iris, then happily elaborated, "Mmmmm, suck my cock and taste your little girlfriend's ass. Go ass to mouth and become our little air tight slut. Our little fully stuffed whore. Oh yes, suck it and become a little fully stuffed reporter. Then we'll do the same to your little girlfriend, and make you our fully stuffed journalists! Oh yes suck it you perverted bitch! Suck my cock, mmmmm, suck it good. Suck every drop of your girlfriend's ass off my cock! Take it deep. Take it deep down your throat while my girlfriend fucks you up the ass. Mmmmm yessssss, and my other girlfriend fucks your girlfriend while we make you air tight! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, suck it!"

Nyssa was impressed that Iris barely hesitated to do as she was told, even though given the surprised sound she let out afterwards it seemed she had done this before, further proving these two had been anal virgins, and Nyssa had just added another butt cherry to her collection.

The thought had Nyssa grinning wickedly, or at least added to it given she was currently receiving a blow job from a beautiful girl. One in which that girl was sucking her friend's ass cream from a toy cock, and clearly loving it, given that initial sound of surprise quickly turned to moans of pleasure and even more enthusiastic sucking, Iris happily showing off just what she could do with a cock. Which again, was impressive.

Perhaps proving her bisexuality Iris passionately sucked that cock as if it was real, taking it deep into her mouth and eventually down her throat like a well-trained cock sucker, which Nyssa was only too happy to point out as she continued encouraging the other girl to clean that cock.

Of course as wickedly wonderful as that sight was Nyssa didn't love it quite as much as watching another woman's ass hole stretching for her, and even when she had been sodomising Linda her gaze had wandered to Sara as she treated Iris West to her first ever butt fucking, which admittedly had to be another reason for Iris's constant moaning.

Now Nyssa also found herself looking over at Felicity ass fucking Linda, but Sara was directly in front of her, her big beautiful boobs bouncing with every thrust into Iris's ass and such a captivating happy look on her face constantly distracting the Heir to the Demon.

Then Sara looked up in their eyes met and they exchanged a loving look and a happy smile while Nyssa began gently but firmly thrusting into Iris's mouth so they could both be fucking her at the same time. Unfortunately while Iris had clearly deep throated before, and even managed to take all of Nyssa's cock, she obviously wasn't expecting this, and choked and gagged enough to get Nyssa's attention. Which was fine, because she was aching for another hole.

"Let's swap fuck holes." Nyssa suggested eagerly, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, make this little slut taste her own ass, while I get a piece of her sweet black booty."

Sara looked thoughtful for a minute, then grinned, "I have a better idea."

With that little exchange Sara pulled her cock out of Iris's ass and walked over to where Felicity was butt fucking Linda, leaving that sweet black booty for Nyssa. Only too happy to take advantage of that Nyssa quickly pulled her cock out of Iris's mouth, walked around her body and shoved it up her butt, pausing only to admire the fine work Sara had done stretching it out already.

Of course it was nothing compared to how gaped it would be when they were all finished fucking it, Nyssa thought with a wicked grin as she entered Iris's ass for the first time, more or less at the same time as Sara was feeding Linda her friend's ass.Which again Nyssa couldn't resist glancing over too, but her main focus remained Iris's ass, even when Sara started some wonderful commentary.

"Yesssssss, that's it Linda, mmmmm, suck your girlfriend's ass off of my cock. I mean, your friend's ass." Sara shamelessly teased, earning her a nervous glance from Linda, especially as she continued the teasing, "Yes, suck your friend Iris West's ass off of my strap-on cock. Mmmmm, I just popped your little friend's anal cherry, and it was so sweet. So tight. So, mmmmm, fuck-able. Just like yours, I bet. Ohhhhh yessssss, I'm going to get a peace of that tight little ass of yours in just a second, but first, clean my cock! Get every drop of Iris's ass off of it, and make it nice and wet for your butt hole. You know, wrapped around my girlfriend's cock, while our bitch's dildo is in your cunt, making you our air tight whore. Oh yes Linda, you've got a cock in each one of your holes right now, and you love it, don't you? Ooooooh yessssss, you love it. You love it almost as much as your little friend Iris West."

Iris hadn't thought anything could be better than being DP'ed, but almost immediately she was proven wrong by being made air tight. Oh yes, having two cocks inside her pussy and ass at the same time was amazing, especially when they rubbed against each other through the thin wall in between those holes, but to also have a cock in her mouth? God, that was just perfection.

Okay, she couldn't feel physical pleasure from the cock in her mouth like she could from her pussy, and amazingly from her ass, but it enhanced the overwhelming feeling of being a nasty little submissive slut, which she was quickly growing to adore. Especially when tasting her friend's butt on a dildo.

So to go back to just being DP'ed was a little disappointing, and Iris almost begged Sara to come back so she could see if her own ass tasted as good. But she didn't want to be greedy and deny Linda that pleasure, so she watched her friend come to the same realisation that she had and eagerly suck that cock while getting her other hole stuffed.

She was then rewarded for her patients as Felicity, Nyssa and Sara continued switching holes, completing their pattern until each of them had got a piece of both Iris's and Linda's asses. Then they changed it up so that Iris and Linda got to taste their own butts, which Iris loved just as much as Linda's, and from the sound of it Linda did too.

Which was wonderful, and yet torturous because the desire to cum quickly became increasingly overwhelming. Iris fought it for as long as she could so she could enjoy more of this unique heaven, but she was just fighting the inevitable at this point. Lucky for her so was Linda, meaning all she had to do was outlast her friend and maybe she would keep a shred of her dignity.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds