Stuffed Canary Pt. 10

Unlikely considering that she was acting like a totally submissive lesbian slut right now as she was getting gang banged by her female friends and fellow Crimefighters, but still, it would help. Although in the end Linda was just as stubborn as she was, meaning it took a long time for her to break, and when it finally happened it was simultaneous.

"Please..." Linda whimpered, "Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, make me cum!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Sara teased.

"How about you Iris?" Nyssa pushed.

As soon as her mouth was free Iris quickly agreed, "Yesssssss, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Mmmmm, make me cum!"

After waiting a few long seconds Felicity sing-songed, "I bet you can do better than that."

Linda and Iris exchanged a look, and then Linda did her best to remain coherent and think of what the other women wanted to hear as she pleaded, "Fuck me! Please? Please fuck me hard. I need it, ooooooh God, I need to be fucked. Mmmmm, I need to be fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time, ohhhhhh, pounded like the little DP whore I am, ooooooh, the DP whore you made me, oh God, please make me a total DP whore by making me cum on your dicks. Mmmmm yesssssss, two dicks at the same time. That's what I want. That's all I want. Yesssss, please give it to me. Ooooooh yessssss, fuck me hard, mmmmm, slam fuck my slutty little holes and make me your little lesbian bitch! Yesssssss, just like that, oh fuck, make me cum make me cum make me cum aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS!"

At more or less the same time Iris pleaded, "Please fuck me, mmmmm, fuck me hard. I need it, I need to be fucked, I need to be double stuffed. Oh please, double stuff me, ohhhhhh Gooooodddddd, stuff my slutty little fuck holes and make me cum like a total slut! Mmmmm yesssssss, your little lesbian DP slut. Oh God, make me yours! Slam fuck those holes of mine and make them yours, to use whenever you want. Oh fuck, ohhhhhhh fuck, Sara, Nyssa, ooooooh Goooooddddd Felicity, drill my butt hole so I cum nice and hard on Laurel's dick! Please? Please pound fuck my slut holes and make me cum! Oh please, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssss, oooooooohhhhhhh Goooooooddddddd! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, AH FUCK!"

Both Iris and Linda tried to keep up their begging when the pace finally increased, but it quickly became impossible when the other two women started giving them everything they had, thighs crashing against ass cheeks which was a sound which was almost as deafening as the screams of pure pleasure from the two reporters.

Somewhere along the way Iris started cumming harder than ever before, and it was quickly followed by another before she even recovered from the first. Then another and another and another until there was nothing left but a screaming wreck, her last coherent thought being it sounded like Linda was receiving the same treatment. Which would hopefully make it easy for her to talk the other girl into doing this to her.

Felicity just so happened to be the one fucking Iris's ass at the time, and while her stamina and strength had increased no end since she first got together with Sara, and especially when Nyssa was added to the relationship, and they started collecting pets, she still wasn't a match for her two girlfriends. At least not in the long term.

Although at least in the short term she was able to get close to matching Nyssa's speed and strength, causing Iris to cum enough times on Laurel's cock for Felicity to feel proud of herself. It was also more than enough to push her over the edge of orgasm, the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising these beautiful women, and everything else around it, catching up with her so wonderfully.

Initially she had fought against that urge so she could make Iris cum as much as possible, which was the same reason that she continued pounding her butt through climax after climax, but inevitably Felicity pulled her cock out of Iris's bottom and stumbled back, gasping for breath.

She barely got the chance to admire Iris's ass hole before Sara took her place behind the beautiful black girl and shoved her strap-on straight up her butt. Which caused Iris to let out a loud cry of mostly pleasure, then cries of pure pleasure as Sara quickly made her cum on the other Canary's cock again and again and again. Oh yes, Iris was the meat in a Canary sandwich, and Felicity honestly didn't know who she was more jealous of.

She'd just experience the joy of roughly pounding another girl's butt through climax after climax, and Iris West had a nice big meaty black girl booty which jiggled so wonderfully with every thrust, and was now like jelly in an earthquake. And oh God, her screams, and Linda's, were almost as loud as those butt cheeks being smacked into by the thighs of Felicity's girlfriends.

Of course, then there was the psychological pleasure of totally dominating another woman in that way. Although it was almost just as fun being on the bottom and having that woman cum on her cock. Okay, it wasn't nearly as dominating, but having an up close look on her face, and the face of one of her girlfriends, was something truly special.

Perhaps if she was being honest with herself though Felicity was most jealous of Iris and Linda, because she knew from experience just how amazing it was to be DP'ed. Hell, she'd had it even better than them, because Felicity had been sandwiched between Nyssa al Ghul and Sara Lance, those two incredibly skilled women effortlessly fucking her through climax after climax.

Although what Iris and Linda were experiencing was amazing too, as Nyssa and Sara were experts in the art of anal sex, and well and truly busted those butts. Which was proven both by how much everybody involved came, and just how widely gaping those butt holes were when the two assassins finally pulled their cocks out to admire their handiwork.

"Not bad..." Sara grinned thoughtfully, before calling out, "Laurel, Thea, spread those cheeks for us. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, show us those pretty little gapes."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea obeyed immediately, spreading Linda's cheeks wide apart.

"How's that Mistress Sara." Laurel asked hopefully shortly after she spread Iris's cheeks just as wide.

"Beautiful, sis." Sara encouraged gleefully, "Mmmmm, keep it up."

Sara, Felicity and Nyssa just stared at those gaped butts for a few long minutes, partly because they just enjoyed admiring their handiwork, but mostly to allow Iris and Linda some time to recover. Of course it wasn't necessary for Laurel and Thea to spread those cheeks, as it was obvious just how battered those back holes were without it, but it emphasised those gapes so beautifully.

It also emphasised how submissive and well-trained Laurel and Thea had become. Possibly Iris and Linda too, although there were much more enjoyable ways to test that theory, one of which Sara and her girlfriends delighted in as soon as their new little playthings stirred.

"Back with us? Good, then crawl off of those cocks, and suck them clean." Nyssa ordered firmly.

"But only when you're ready." Felicity added softly.

There was a groan of acknowledgement, then a long pause in which Sara thought Nyssa would have to repeat herself, or she would have to jump in to provide a softer push, but sure enough Linda and Iris eventually did as they were told. Clearly they had taken Felicity up on her offer, and that offer had made Sara smile. Her little nerd was always a soft touch with her bitches.

Although in this case it seemed to been the right call, as these girls were clearly exhausted, but when they had enough energy back they did as they were told, and did it with enthusiasm, wrapping their lips around those cocks and eagerly sucked their own cum and pussy cream off of them. They even deep throated without needing to be told, not that it stopped Sara from doing so.

"Oooooooh yesssssss, suck those cocks! Mmmmmm, suck 'em good. Yesssssss, clean those big dicks of your slut cream. Oh yes, take them down your throats. Take them down your throats and get every drop of that yummy cum and cunt juice. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh girls, get all those delicious juices. Yeah, that's it, mmmmm, get every drop. Every fucking drop, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!" Sara encouraged gleefully, "But don't forget about us. No, we've got plenty of slut cream for you girls clean. Butt cream! Oh yes, crawl over here and go ass to mouth! Become our little ATM bitches, ohhhhhhh yessssss, mmmmm, or you'll never know the joy of our big cocks inside you again."

That certainly got their attention, but not the response that Nyssa wanted, "What do you say?"

There was long pause and then Iris murmured, "Yes Mistress Sara."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Linda murmured a short time afterwards.

Even as they spoke Iris and Linda were obediently crawling over to where the Doms were standing, looking exhausted but eager to please. Of course once they reached their destination they paused because ultimately there would be one Dom left out, at least initially, and they were clearly worried about upsetting someone.

Then they made the obvious choice, Iris wrapping her mouth around Sara's strap-on while Linda did the same for Nyssa's dildo, leaving poor Felicity out. Which made Sara chuckle, and Felicity pout. That's what Felicity gets for not being a deadly assassin, Sara thought with a smile. A smile she briefly shared with Nyssa, before they both turned their attention back to the reporters.

While Sara did eventually return to giving them encouragement for this she was barely aware of what she was saying, and it was simply unnecessary anyway, as at this point Linda and Iris didn't need much encouragement. No, they stuffed those ass flavoured cocks deep into their mouths, and eventually down their throats, and got every drop of their own butt cream.

Even more impressively without needing to be asked they took it in turns to suck Felicity's cock, making sure no one was left out, and then continued to suck strap-on until told to stop. Which was quite a while, because Team Arrow was very much enjoying the show. However it had to stop eventually, and Sara had one more parting gift for them.

"Iris, stop sucking cock and look at me." Sara ordered, and then after a brief pause explained, "Nyssa and I were trained by the League of Assassins. Hell, Nyssa is their rightful heir. That means were not just experts in killing people, but infiltration and seduction, which involves a lot of analysing people. But you shouldn't need any of those skills to work out how Linda feels about you. And I think you know. Don't you?"

Another long pause in which Iris blushed, glanced over to Linda who was still obediently sucking cock even as she nervously looked at her friend, before the black girl admitted, "Yes."

"Meaning?" Sara pushed.

"Oh for God sakes, Linda, you can stop sucking cock." Felicity whispered, showing some mercy to the reporter who looked gratefully at her, before turning her full attention to Iris.

"Meaning... I've been waiting for her to say something." Iris admitted, turning her full attention to the other reporter, and smiling as she added, "If it helps, I feel the same way."

"You do?" Linda smiled hopefully.

"I think so." Iris said shyly, which was kind of funny considering what just happened, "But you need to say it first."

Briefly Linda thought about arguing this, but quickly decided it wasn't worth it and just took a deep breath and finally admitted, "I like you. As in, I like you like you. Like... I don't want to be friends with benefits, I want you to be my girlfriend."

"That's what I want too." Iris confirmed with another smile, "But one condition, we can still do things like this, as long as we're together. Not every day, I don't want to be a full-time member of this crazy Harem, just sometimes."

"Deal." Linda agreed quickly, before adding hopefully, "But maybe next time, we could be the tops?"

"Oh yeah." Iris happily agreed, before indicating to Thea and Laurel while telling Sara, "At the very least, you should let us top these sluts."

"I'll think about it." Sara grinned wickedly, then a warning cough made her quickly correct herself, "Erm, I mean we. We'll think about it."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds