Surrounded Ch. 04

"Fuck me, hon! Give me your white baby!" Aisha moaned out.

That did it.

"Oooohh!" I exploded, gritting my teeth to resist swearing my way through this orgasm. My first jet of cum rocketed out of me, captured by the condom.

"Eeeeeee!" Amanda moaned softly in pleasure as I came. My ass flexed as I came, humping into Amanda, using her pussy to give me pleasure. If it was a tighter, better pussy, like Katie's, or Michelle's, this orgasm would have been a big one, but with my wife, it was merely good. That being said, I was testing the condom, filling it up with my thick seed as my wife rubbed my back, easing me over the edge lovingly, like a good wife would. After a minute or two of riding over the edge, I rolled off of her, sated for the moment.

"Wow!" my wife said happily, sitting up and sauntering out, her small butt exposed to me. I peeled off my condom and disposed of it before returning to the bed. My wife was happy with the sex, but I had barely been able to get the pleasure I needed. I needed the harder stuff, and my wife hadn't been able to keep up. If not for the women in my head, giving me the pure filth I craved, I wouldn't have been able to get the pleasure I needed. I would have had to fake it just to put an end to things. I would have just slipped out into the bathroom to finish myself off, cause that sounded better than the alternative. My wife played no part in the pleasure I just got. Luckily, I had Katie, and Michelle, and the other women, and Aisha. Aisha, and her luscious black body. Her smooth, huge black tits. And her urging of me to give her a white baby. To knock her up in the same way I had done with Katie and Michelle. How filthy that would be, to knock up yet another woman? At least with Katie and Michelle, those were women I knew, but Aisha... she was just this random woman I barely knew. That being said, the thought of knocking her up sounded way hotter than doing the same to my wife. Despite the fact that I had recommitted to Amanda, the idea of knocking up my wife did nothing for me erotically. But the idea of doing it with this black stripper sounded incredibly hot. So wrong! So filthy! So hot!

It was only after lying back in bed, recovering from, uh... making love... to my wife, that I realized that, now that the pressure was gone, the women in my head were gone. That deep, pulsing need for illicit pleasure, that yearning from the dark side within me... it was gone, at least for now. I had gotten some blessed relief. Some peace and quiet.

I collapsed into a deep sleep before my wife returned the bed, my own needs overwhelming the need to see my wife again, or cuddle with her, have some pillow talk, any of that stuff. As wrong as it seemed, I got what I needed, and that's all that mattered.

What had these women done to me? Would I ever be the same again?

************

Any peace and quiet I had gained from draining my nuts was gone by morning. I had thought that I might have been able to exorcise the beast inside me by having sex with my wife, but it was only a temporary relief. By the time I woke up, the pulsing need inside me had returned, to my disappointment.

The world didn't seem to change around me either. It seemed like, despite my best hopes, everywhere I looked, I saw sex, or some reminder of that side of me.

I tried to throw myself into work, in hope that that would distract me. It worked for a little bit, and luckily, we were in a busy period, so this devotion did help me. But I couldn't escape the darkness inside me. As soon as there would be a lull, FLASH! The image of Aisha's luscious, exposed body, gyrating, urging me forward, urging me to embrace my corruption. I did my best to distract myself, but suddenly, that became a huge struggle for me at the office.

It wasn't even that one intern, although whenever I saw her scooting across the office, wolfish thoughts arose in me. The first event that came about was that I was meeting with the CEO from another company, a company we were desperately trying to do business with. And this CEO wasn't the typical one. For one, she was a woman, which might seem like trouble in my current state, but the second thing well known about her was that she was a voracious devourer of women. Pretty young women. From what I understood, she used to be a serious man-eater in her younger years. The rumor goes, when asked about her preferences, she had said, 'Men are easy prey. I like to hunt for sport, and hot women... they're the big game.'

She didn't hide her preference for women. It was no secret. And that was really cool and I had no issue with it. It was impressive that a woman in her position was unafraid to be so open about a thing that many would be afraid to go public with. But the thing was, she was very, uh, forward about her desire for women, and unafraid to openly talk about the women she found attractive. She almost objectified women in a way some men never would, and although there was a certain thrill in hearing a woman talk so lustfully about other women, even I had to admit a lot of it seemed pretty inappropriate for a professional setting.

Kay was an older woman, not overly so, maybe 40. And she was very attractive, with short blonde styled hair, good looks with smooth lips and intelligent eyes. She had a good body, with large breasts and a big, round, full ass. Even though I wasn't in her, uh... target audience, she still sent a jolt through my cock. She was very, very successful, and although it was clear she enjoyed the work, it was obvious she didn't really care about it as much as she used to. She had more money than she would ever need, so it became clear she was more motivated to pursue her vices than do good, honest work. And her biggest vice was women.

When she and I first met, she treated me like I was a bit of a prude. She liked to mess with me and make me uncomfortable, thinking me to be a straight arrow (If only she knew the truth.) Her main method was her ogling of other women. And until recently, this hadn't been an issue, but in my current state, I didn't need the help.

We had spent a lot of time together lately, trying to hammer out a major deal, and we had finally come to an agreement, signing a big contract. And she had an idea on how to celebrate.

"Let's go to a strip club!" Kay announced.

"Uh, excuse me?" I asked her, surprised.

"C'mon, Matty, loosen up," she urged me. "We need to celebrate somehow. Have a bit of fun. Let's me and you go out and see some naked women."

"I don't think that's such a good idea," I replied, knowing that this would be bad news for me.

"Matt..." she began, smirking at me. "You're a good guy, but you need to loosen up. Have some fun."

"Uh... Kay, trust me, I have too much fun already," I replied vaguely, causing her to give me an intrigued look. Knowing I needed to stop her from pursuing this further, I spoke up. "Aren't you married, Kay?" Kay smiled.

"Yes I am, Matt." Kay began. "And she's great. She's nice, and pretty, and sweet, and young," she said with pride, before adding, "And she eats pussy like a starving woman." Despite my many misadventures, I was still a bit shocked by hearing someone be this open. "But, you can never get it all from one person. That's... that's the stuff from fairy tales. You can have a wife who gives you everything you want at home, but sometimes... sometimes, you just need a big pair of tits in your face."

Despite everything, her words resonated for me. I knew what she was talking about, for sure. I don't know if she could tell how much her words spoke to me, but she gave no sign she noticed anything.

"So, come with me, Matt. Let's see some women naked. I heard there's this really good place around here. I think it's called 'Skin'." My body tensed at this. She wanted me to accompany her to the very same strip club that Aisha worked at. No! This was bad news. If I went in there, I would not walk out the same.

"I... I'm afraid I'll have to pass, Kay." I said.

"I don't normally like doing business with such prudes, Matt," Kay said, implying that our deal might somehow hinge on me going with a strip club with her. I could hear the deep, rhythmic beat in my head, the pulsing of the darkness. I could almost see Aisha's body shaking, gyrating in front of me, tempting me to sin. It would be so easy to give in. It made so much sense...

"Well..." I began, the beat disappearing. "I have to stick with my guns here, and if that in any way jeopardizes this deal, then so be it," I affirmed. How had this reached the point where the world was trying to literally reward me for giving into my bad urges and punish me if I didn't give in? I could be costing my company millions by trying to be a good husband? How unfair was this?

"You know what, I like guys with a backbone," Kay replied. "Don't worry, the deal stands, either way. But, perhaps one of your salesmen doesn't have such high standards...?"

"Sure," I replied, knowing that a few of my sales people would be happy for an excuse to go to a strip club.

"But one of these days, I guarantee..." Kay began with a smirk. "Me and you are gonna go out and look at some titties."

"Well, feel free to give it your best shot," I told her, as if daring her to try it. She gave me an intrigued look, as if the game was on.

Kay wasn't the only work related temptation. I hadn't even mentioned 'Nicole with the Great Ass'.

That sounds like I was simply objectifying her, but honest to God, that was her nickname around the office. We had two Nicole's, one from accounting, a normal, older woman. To differentiate her from the other Nicole, we called the other Nicole, 'Nicole with the Great Ass'. Not 'Young Nicole'. Not 'Brunette Nicole'. Her most defining feature carried the day.

So, 'Nicole with the Great Ass' was one of our traveling saleswomen, so she was usually in the field. But when she was in the office, everyone noticed. She left a vapor trail wherever she went. She was very attractive, with striking good looks, but it was her keen, intelligent, savvy business mind that got her the job. It just so happened that she also had an insane ass.

It was a work of art. Two meaty, firm, juicy cheeks attached to her slim, fit frame. She always dressed to showcase it, wearing tight, professional pants or skirts to really show off its immaculate shape. And it was immaculate. Her ass really did command your attention, with its perfect, divine shape, and a deep, sexy cleft. She knew how to work it without being too obvious, shaking it as she walked, standing in poses that would showcase her rear.

Honestly, before this all happened, I didn't even notice her juicy rump, but now, after having seen so much, it was kind of all I could notice now. I started to hear other people, both men and women, commenting on her butt, talking about all the things they wanted to do to it. Despite how inappropriate this kind of talk was, I allowed it, as I could certainly empathize.

Whenever I stood near her, or when I saw her sauntering across the office, all I could imagine was her in her underwear. 'Nicole with the Great Ass' had to be a thong kind of girl. She just had to. If you have an ass like that, you just had to show it off the best you could, and her ass would look amazing in a tiny little thong.

During that infamous sexual encounter with my wife, 'Nicole with the Great Ass' was one of the women I imagined. I fantasized about her bent over in front of me, peeling her butt-cheeks apart as I split open her ass with my thick shaft.

I always got along with 'Nicole with the Great Ass' really well. We had a totally professional friendship, and I had a deep respect for her ability as a saleswoman and her keen mind. But the thing I respected the most about her was dat ass! I know it sounds crass, but it was the truth. It was all I could think about around her. I mean, obviously, looking at Katie and Michelle, it was clear I was a breast man, and while Nicole certainly had an impressive set of her own, it was her ass that could hypnotize you.

Lately, it seemed like our interactions had become tinged with a weird tension. I certainly felt it, but honestly, I doubt she felt it too. Our relationship was still strictly professional, and she had given no outward indications of wanting to take it any further. But having that ass sauntering around the office was another temptation I didn't need at this time, and it was of course at this critical point that she just happened to be in my direct proximity.

I think she just knew how to turn on the charm to make business happen and I just happened to be caught in her aura. She knew how to work it, and while I didn't mind her doing this, it led to some uncomfortable moments. Like with the aforementioned Kay. 'Nicole with the Great Ass' had been present during the meeting with Kay, and I watched Nicole at work, pouring on the charm, and even though by all accounts Nicole was very much straight, she was smoothly flirting with Kay the entire meeting. I could tell Kay was impressed with her and reciprocated the flirting with her, making me almost feel like a third wheel. But seeing Nicole doing this made me admire her incredible, natural talent and skill, but Kay was admiring something else. Because when Nicole left the room, leaving me and Kay alone, Kay couldn't contain herself any longer.

"My God..." she said, watching 'Nicole with the Great Ass' sauntering away, a low moan escaping her throat. "I want to pull down her pants, shove my face in her ass, and live there forever..."

And watching Nicole's bouncing ass walking down the hall, I could certainly empathize with that thought.

So, I was dealing with all this temptation at work. And, on top of all of that, I still had Katie and Michelle breathing down my neck. Whenever I got a slight bit of reprieve from some of these other temptations, I'd have those two blowing up my phone, and despite knowing better, I would find myself looking at what they were sending over.

Katie sent a photo of her posing in front of a mirror in red lacy underwear. She was posed from the side, showing off her monumentally large bust, overflowing her straining bra. Down below, she had a tiny, matching red thong, showing off the meaty cheek of her shapely rear end. The rest of her was left bare, including her slightly bulging tummy, bulging with the baby I had put in her belly. Her face and hair was perfectly done up as she wore an impatient sneer. And the caption read.

"Pull your head out of your ass! I'm pregnant and horny as fuck! Get here now!"

She sent more nasty pictures, each of them with her posed hotly. And each caption was nastier than the last.

"Stop being such a pussy! You have no idea how pissed I am! You are gonna pay for keeping me waiting like this! Right after I inhale your cock to the root and swallow a gallon of cum from your balls..."

"You have no idea how horny I am right now. I might have to let that bitch Michelle eat my cunt just to take the edge off."

"I will fucking destroy your fucking cock! Get the fuck over here now and fill me with fucking cum!"

And finally, most memorably:

"I think my boobs are getting bigger? What do you think? Why don't come over here, suck my big tits, and see for yourself?"

This caption accompanied a picture of her mammoth jugs, bared for me. She was cupping them under her arm as she took the picture with her other hand, and yes, they looked even more massive than usual. Bulging over her arm, so much smooth, tanned, sexy flesh, and her swollen nipples were calling to me, begging for my eager mouth.

Michelle was not silent during all of this either. She had a similar approach, but as it was with her, she really was highlighting her major craving.

"My ass needs some dick? Doesn't your cock want a piece of my ass, baby?"

This was accompanied by a picture of her ass, showcased in a powder blue thong, each of her round, smooth, jutting cheeks standing out, begging for attention.

The next picture was far more obscene. She was on her back, with her knees pulled up, causing her bare ass cheeks to spread, exposing her tight, clean asshole to my gaze.

"Does this make you hungry, baby? My ass is hungry for cock."

She soon changed tactics, showing a picture of her bare cunt, along with a bottle of wine, letting the picture speak for itself, harkening back to our fast heated encounter in the hot tub.

The next picture was her in bed, looking perfectly tussled as her hot body was clad only in the thin bed sheet.

"C'mon hon, I'm very worried! You must be backed up! Let me take care of you, like a good woman should. Like your boring, lame, ugly-ass wife can't..."

Every time these pictures arrived, I would hear that deep, pulsing beat, and the image of Aisha's body jiggling and dancing would rise in my deep lizard brain, her luscious body tempting me, her massive black breasts tempting me into sin. This was my dark side at work, trying to lead me to my doom.

I was getting overwhelmed, as it seemed like I was being tempted everywhere I looked. It was as if the world was trying to draw me into sin. It would be funny if it wasn't true. I swear, if I got in a fender-bender, the woman I would crash into would have an incredible ass. If I got lost in the middle of nowhere, the woman who would stumble on me would happen to have massive tits. If I got trapped in an elevator with a woman, she would also just happen to be super horny and into anal sex. If I had a meeting with a woman to do something boring, like my taxes or something, she would probably eye me up and keep mentioning how she really, really wants a baby. I couldn't escape, it seemed. Despite my best efforts at fidelity, it seemed like fate was against me. I could feel the walls closing in on me, the pressure rising, and if I didn't do something about it I was about to make a huge mistake.

So, when the opportunity came up for a business trip, I eagerly accepted. Typically, one of the salesman would handle a trip like this, but I volunteered for this one. I needed to get away and get some fresh air, some new surroundings to clear my head. And besides, I always enjoyed Parkersboro, so I didn't mind having an excuse to head over there. Yeah, the trip would veer close to my anniversary, my first anniversary, in fact, but I was confident I could get the deal done before then. Amanda understood, and I promised to do what I could to get back in time. I already had plans in mind for a big, romantic surprise for when I got back. But first, I actually had to get the work done.

I won't bore you with the business stuff, but it went fine. I was actually pretty good at my job, so that side of things went pretty smoothly, allowing me to enjoy the trip itself. I wasn't that far away from home, a couple hours by flight. I had spent some time in Parkersboro in my youth, so I was familiar with the area. And once I got here, despite the reputation this city had, it felt like a breath of fresh air. It felt like the temptations I had been facing back home weren't so bad here. Sure, I had seen some beautiful women at the bar during a business dinner, but other than that, things were fine. I was feeling good. My hopes for my fidelity were gaining strength.

Once I got into town, I was able to think with a slightly clearer head. I realized I needed to find a healthy solution to what I was going through. I could not go on living like this. I might actually lose my mind. I had to find some way to live my life with Amanda while keeping my illicit sexual needs from driving me crazy. Was there a way for me to be satisfied with what I had at home without seeking pleasure elsewhere? Could I actually be faithful, with what I had said and done? I had to find some way to manage the two parts of me, before my soul was beyond rescue. If there was any hope for me, I needed to find a solution to what I was going through. And when I woke up in my hotel room in the big city, and saw the sun shining over the city, I looked down and got my answer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds