Surrounded Ch. 04

A place that had always helped me out before. A place that had helped me expunge my sinning ways in my younger days. A place that had always seemed free of the corruption I saw in other places in life. A place that made me the man I am today, and maybe the only place that could help me now.

The Church.

There was a big chapel in the middle of downtown, a place I used to go with my family when I was younger for bigger occasions. It was under a different denomination now, one I didn't recognize. It must be new or something, but a church was a church, and I had no doubt they could help me.

The chapel was pretty empty when I entered, and as I walked through the lobby, I noted the boxes stashed all over, letting me know that this church had changed denominations rather recently, and the transition was clearly still in progress. And while I didn't see anyone around, I saw that the confession booth was available, so after saying a small prayer in the impressive chapel, I made my way over.

Whenever I told people about my past with the church, they seemed amazed that I had actually used the confessional booth. Some of them thought confessional booths were just a thing from the movies. But yeah, they were real, and getting things off my chest in the safety of the confessional booth really helped me out.

I entered the booth, shut the door behind me, and sat down, waiting to be addressed. After a few moments of waiting, I heard someone enter the booth and pull the little divider open. I perked up and waited to be addressed.

"Welcome, my child," said a cool, crisp, relatively young sounding female voice.

"Oh, uh... hi," I said, surprised to hear a woman. I looked through the divider, and it looked like there was a nun in the next booth, waiting to hear my confession. This wasn't what I expected. It just felt different, making this illicit confession to a woman instead of a man.

"I, uh... aren't I supposed to be talking to a priest?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Well, our church is female ran and very female friendly, so we believe that the nuns here are perfectly capable of carrying out the responsibilities that are done by men in most churches. Is this a problem?" she asked calmly.

"No. No! Nothing like that, I didn't mean to offend, or anything, it's just, um... I've never talked to a woman in the confessional booth, and, uh..." I stammered.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"Uh, no, it's just... what I need to confess... it's different when I'm saying it to a man than to a woman," I said vaguely.

"Well, if you truly want to confess your sins, it shouldn't matter who you confess to, or how uncomfortable it makes you," she explained coolly, and I couldn't deny her logic. That said, I still couldn't find the nerve to speak up, so she took the opportunity to interject. "If it makes you feel more comfortable, let me introduce myself. My name is Sister Jodie. What's yours?" she asked. I paused before answering.

"Matt... my name's Matt." I said.

"Begin whenever you're ready, Matt," she said calmly to me. A little more calm myself, I nodded at her through the screen, gathering up some courage. Ignoring my hesitance, I followed the procedure, as best as I could recall, making the sign of the cross before speaking.

"My name is Matt. Forgive me, for I have sinned," I began. "It has been... wow, a long time since I last confessed. Maybe four or five years. And... I've committed many sins." I paused, about to admit to something I hadn't admitted to anyone other than the women involved.

"Name them," she said, filling the silence.

"I've... I've committed the sin of adultery. I... I've cheated on my wife. Multiple times. With multiple women. I didn't want to but..." The words hung in my throat.

"If you didn't want to, why did you do it?" The nun asked.

"Because... because I have a weak will. I tried to stay loyal to my wife, I really did, but... these women, they're insanely attractive." I admitted.

"So you've fallen prey to the sin of lust?" she added, her smooth voice both comforting while at the same time judging me.

"Yes. Yes I have." I replied.

"And who are these women that you've committed adultery with?" Sister Jodie asked calmly.

"They're, well..." I paused. Although something about the nun's voice seemed to tell me that she would be hard to stun, I was about to say something that should shock this nun's delicate sensibilities. "It's my wife's older sister... and my wife's best friend."

"Oh my goodness..." she began, pausing to take this in. It was odd, but she didn't seem upset by what I had just said. She almost sounded intrigued, as if she looked forward to this new case in front of her, this nasty sinner who had done some very nasty things. Some excitement in an otherwise dull day. "This is quite a sin you've committed. You're betraying your wife with two women who are very close to her. Women she trusts..." she said, her smooth voice adding a weird dynamic to this discussion, one I couldn't explain.

"Trust me, I know..." I replied, feeling her scolding words.

"There's a lot to go through here," Sister Jodie started. "How did this begin?"

"I was happily married to Amanda. I mean, I am happily married. I never once thought of cheating on her. I'd known Katie, her older sister, for a while. I don't know what changed, but one day, she came over and just starting hitting on me. She'd always been flirty, but this was something else. She said I had always been staring at her, at her body, that she knew I wanted her, but that wasn't true. But, uh... she made it plain as day she wanted me. I did everything I could, honestly. But, she practically forced herself on me, touching me, and... I gave in."

"You had sex with your sister-in-law? Your wife's hot older sister?" she asked.

"Yes... yes I did." I admitted.

"Describe her for me." she urged.

"Uh... her name's Katie. She's gorgeous. Like insanely gorgeous. She's like a model, but she sort of has that snotty, spoiled brat air about her, and for some reason I can't explain, it's just intoxicating." I said.

"How about her body?" the nun asked.

"Her body is ridiculous. She's super fit. She has long, firm legs. A fantastic, round butt. It's heart shaped. And her, um... her breasts are absolutely enormous." I admitted, unable to hide the lust in my voice, even now.

"Do you like big breasts, Matt?" Sister Jodie asked, and these words, combined with her smooth voice, sent an odd jolt through me.

"Uh, I guess..." I said weakly.

"You guess?" she asked.

"Yes. Yes, I do." I admitted.

"Yes what?" she needled.

"Yes, I like big breasts," I admitted fully.

"Why?" she asked.

"They're just so big... and round... and soft. And the way they bounce and jiggle. I can't explain it more, but boobs like hers drive me insane. My brain, like, shuts down..." I replied, finding this conversation a bit odd.

"Does your wife have big breasts?" the nun inquired.

"Um... no she doesn't," I admitted. There was a long pause as she let this fact hang in the air for a few moments.

"So, you slept with your wife's sister? How did it compare to the, um... love-making... you share with your wife?" Sister Jodie asked.

"It was much better," I confessed. "I know it sounds wrong, but it's the truth. We did things... filthy things... nasty things... things I'd never dreamed of."

"Tell me..." she interjected. "I want to hear every detail. I need to know how deep this sin goes."

"Well..." I began, feeling ever more uncomfortable at having to admit to all the nastiness I had gotten up to, especially to a nun. "I had sex with her in my wife's bed. All kinds of sex. She uh, took me in her mouth, and her, uh... vagina... and... her ass..."

"Oh my..." the nun sighed, no doubt shocked by the filth I had admitted to. I'm sure this nun rarely has to ever discuss such filth as anal sex. "Keep going... tell me more."

"I had sex with her in my car... I had sex with her when Amanda was in the same house, mere feet away. She, uh, sucked me when my wife was just the around the corner from us, and uh... she swallowed a glass of my seed right in front of my wife." I said to this nun, my cheeks bright red with shame.

"My goodness..." she said, clearly stunned.

"She's made me humiliate my wife behind her back. Made me say awful things about the woman I love, and it only turned me on more. Plus, she's made me spend money on her, my hard earned money. Like, she made me buy her a nice house, and a sports car..."

"So, you have a lot of money, then?" she interjected, intrigued.

"Um, yeah," I replied, not giving this question much thought. "So, she made me spend all this money on her. She's also taken money from my wife right in front of me. It's all so wrong, but, it was so bad that it felt really good..." I admitted.

"She... wow... she sounds like a very sinful woman," Sister Jodie said, her tone odd, as if impressed by the depths of Katie's depravity.

"You have no idea," I replied.

"And there was more? Another woman?" the nun inquired.

"Yes, Michelle, my wife's best friend," I said.

"How did this second affair occur?" the nun asked.

"My wife and Katie were out of town for some family thing. Michelle stopped by the first chance she got. She convinced me to join her in my hot tub." I began.

"She used this as an excuse to expose herself in very little clothing?" the nun asked.

"Uh, yes... she put on my wife's bikini. Actually, the only two-piece my wife owns. It looks normal on my wife, but on Michelle... it looks indecent. Katie did the same thing. It was crazy how they had the same approach," I replied.

"Mmm hmm," she replied, as if this statement made logical sense to her. "Does Michelle have big boobs as well?" the nun inquired.

"Yes... yes she does. She has really big breasts, not quite as big as Katie's, but they're amazing. And her ass is out of this world. She... she looked incredible." I admitted.

"So with her curves... she must have been showing off a lot of smooth skin?" Sister Jodie asked.

"Yes," I answered. "I couldn't stop looking. After Katie... it was like something had been unleashed in me. Something I couldn't control."

"I bet it wasn't even difficult for her to seduce you with her sinful wiles..." the nun speculated.

"It didn't take long. Within a few minutes of starting up the hot tub, she was... I'm sorry to get crass, but she was talking about how much she enjoyed anal sex. How she craved it. How good she was at it." I explained.

"And was she?" Sister Jodie asked calmly, knowing where this story was going.

"Yes..." I admitted. "It was incredible. It was something my wife would never do, but these women, Katie and Michelle, they both did it."

"Well, I'm sure with women like these, being willing to perform this specific act of depraved sex gives them the edge over other women," the nun speculated. I didn't know what to add to that, so I stayed silent until she spoke up. "And what else did you and your wife's best friend get up to?" the nun asked.

"Uh, well... in the hot tub, she, uh, poured wine down her body and made me lick it off her... uh..." I paused.

"It's okay, Matt. Don't be afraid to speak openly. I need to hear every sordid detail to better understand the depths of your sins. So please... tell me more," Sister Jodie urged, seeming like she was waiting to hear more of my filthy adventures.

"I licked the wine off her pussy... and her ass. Then I... I had sex with her in my marital bed. And, when my wife was gone, Michelle took her place, acting like, as she put it, 'the slutty little wife I always wanted'." I said.

"Do you wish you were married to a slut, Matt?" the nun asked, these words sounding very strange coming from a woman of the church.

"Uh... no... I don't know. I mean, I love my wife, honest, I swear I do, but these women... they just know how to turn the screws on me. When they push at me, I just... I can't resist," I said. There was a long pause, and I could hear heated breathing through the thin wall.

"Continue..." she said simply.

"And then, well... Katie and Michelle discovered that I was hooking up with both of them," I said.

"They did?" the nun interjected, sounding oddly excited.

"Yeah, they did," I replied.

"Oh my God..." Sister Jodie sighed. "Both of them are clearly very cunning, I expected this to happen eventually, but not this fast. And plus, your sister-in-law especially, doesn't sound like the type of woman who would be happy with this. What did these two do to you when they found out?" I paused, almost afraid to admit the truth. Finally, I found the words.

"I had a threesome with them." I admitted.

"A threesome?" the nun replied, shocked.

"Yeah," I croaked out. I waited to hear her reaction. I heard some slight shuffling from the other booth, and I swore I heard a single word rise from the silence.

"Fuck..." she sighed softly. Wait, no! That can't be right? This was a nun. I must have misheard.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Talk," she said softly. That must have been what she said. Not 'fuck'. What was wrong with me? "Keep going..." she urged. I heard her exhale softly, a heated gasp escaping her lips and an odd noise that I couldn't quite place coming from her booth.

"Um... I had sex with them both at the same time. It was like a competition, and I was the prize. I mean, they hate each other, and my wife knows that, but they worked together so well. They even, like... did things with each other. All because of me. I was what bonded them together. Now... they're acting like they're BFF's, just to make my wife jealous." I admitted.

"My God..." she sighed, before she groaned slightly.

"And now they're both pregnant... with my babies... and as wrong as it is, it turns me on like crazy." I admitted.

Sister Jodie gave a long, noncommittal sigh from deep in her throat, and I couldn't tell how she felt hearing this. There was an odd, warm silence, and I could hear more movement from the nun in the next booth, along with some more slight groans.

"Tell me more of your sins, Matt," she asked, her smooth voice sounding strained. She must be really, really appalled with me.

"Well, that was pretty much it," I said.

"Oh..." she said, sounding oddly disappointed.

"Around that time, my wife got in a little car accident, and that kinda put things in perspective. So, since then, I really thought it was best to refocus on her, and try to repair my marriage. So, I haven't been with those other two for a while now," I said.

"Oh..." she repeated, her tone sounding even more disappointed in me, oddly enough. "Well, it's good that you at least can admit to your sins," she said flatly.

"Well, there is a bit more..." I continued.

"Yeah?" she said, sounding strangely hopeful.

"I, um, so... the problem, I just... I can't shake that side of me. The sinning side of me," I began. "Like... I had a bachelor party before I was married, obviously, and I had a stripper there. I ran into her again, a few weeks ago, a little after I recommitted to Amanda, and... for some reason, I just can't stop thinking about her. Whenever I think about sex, or just have a moment's peace even, I see Aisha, the stripper, in my head. I ran into her again, about a week ago, and she pretty much told me what would happen if I went to her strip club and watched her dance. I know it's wrong and messed up, but part of me... part of me wants to go to her club. Part of me wants to see her naked again. See all that sexy black flesh again. But I know that's a slippery slope, and if I go there, I'll... I'll sin again. The temptation is so strong! And, because I don't have any outlet for my... um, need, I think about sex all the time. Ever since I stopped cheating on my wife, I can't stop thinking about sex! Everywhere I look, women are tempting me, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose. I keep dreaming up these nasty scenarios in my head. I'm going crazy. Like, I'm trying to be a good person, but... it's like the world is telling me to cheat. And I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist. I'm... I'm going insane here. If this keeps going on, I don't know if I can function like this anymore. So please... do you have any guidance? Is there anything I can do?"

There was a long, heavy pause, as I waited to hear the harsh judgment of the nun sitting feet away from me. I again heard a soft noise from her throat, like a slight groan, but it was so imperceptible I might have just imagined it. I heard her moving around slightly, rearranging herself as she took in the breadth of my sinning. Finally, she spoke.

"Well, first of all, I must say that you certainly came to the right place," Sister Jodie began, her tone surprisingly pleasant considering. "Before I continue, how familiar are you with this particular denomination of the church?"

"Um, not too familiar, to be honest," I admitted.

"Well, we are a fresh take on the typical church. We find some of the beliefs of the current church to be extremely old-fashioned in many, many ways," the nun stated. "So, we began our own branch of the church that represents our view of the world and our specific take on spirituality. We call it the Church of Light. Our message has been taking hold and gaining traction fast, and the very church that we sit in is our first official branch. We are a new church, a fresh one, and luckily for you, you're getting in on the ground floor. Give it a few years, and we're gonna be something special. We're gonna be big. We're gonna change the world...but I digress. I could spend hours discussing our church and the many ways our beliefs updated and revised some of the flawed and stodgy ways of the current church. But, the way that it is most relevant to you is our views on sex."

"What do you mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We, as a church, are very, VERY sex positive," Sister Jodie stated. "For too long, the church has shamed people for enjoying sex and having desire, but in the opinion of the Church of Light, this repression has led to a lot of the world's problems. And, I think that has led to a lot of your problems, Matt."

"In what way?" I asked, still confused.

"There's no shame in enjoying sex, Matt. You did enjoy the sex, right?" the nun asked.

"Yes..." I croaked out.

"Physical desire is not a bad thing. It's a wonderful thing that can lead to divine pleasure. Having a religious experience between the sheets is just as valid as any other. Having physical desire is nothing to be ashamed of. It's your body guiding you to the type of pleasure that you truly need. That you crave. It's simply your body guiding you towards this religious experience, an experience we all deserve," she explained.

"I... this doesn't seem right," I said, wondering just what kind of church I had wondered into.

"Matt, you are torturing yourself because you've been told by society for years that what you want is wrong. I'm telling you that it's not. That it's perfectly normal. That any man would give up anything to have the experiences you've been having," the nun said.

"But... I'm committing a horrible sin! I'm cheating on my wife!" I replied, shocked as to why I wasn't being persecuted for the crime I had committed.

"Yes... yes you are," Sister Jodie relented. "But like I said, our church is very progressive when it comes to the complexities of sex. This sinning, this betrayal that you are taking part in... I believe this is your path to bliss. Amanda doesn't know she is being betrayed. She's already found her bliss by being married to you. She isn't being hurt by this, so... what's the problem? Why can't you find bliss elsewhere? Don't you enjoy being the object of affection by multiple, beautiful, big breasted women?"

"I... I know I'm cheating on her. I know I'm doing really bad things. What I'm doing... it's really messed up!" I replied.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds