Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 03

She said, "I like you just the way you are. But you might feel better if you trim your little brown muff before we do this again."

Surprised, I asked, "Again?"

Vicki replied, "Yes, again. I'm having a great time, aren't you?"

I was so excited, I couldn't respond.

Surprised that I didn't answer, Vicki said, "You're not having a good time? Oh, I get it. You're upset because you did me, but I didn't do you. Well let me correct that situation right now!"

Vicki started caressing my bare boobies. It felt really good and I could feel myself getting excited. It briefly occurred to me that I'd already won the bet with the boys, but now I didn't want to stop. I was having too much fun.

Vicki proceeded to climb up on top of me. She held herself up by her hands and knees, which were beside me on the lounge chair, and then she went back to passionately kissing me. As we kissed, Vicki lowered herself enough to let our nipples touch. Then she rocked back and forth so that we could tease each other's nipples as she dipped her tongue into my mouth again.

Vicki's naked tan ass was up in the air and pointed right at the boys. With her back arched, I'll bet they could even see her pussy lips from behind, too. Her pussy was directly above mine and as she rocked back and forth, I could feel her bald beaver occasionally grazing my girl fur. I went ahead and spread my legs apart so that the boys could get a good look at my beaver, too. I was no longer going to be just one of the boys.

Vicki said, "If I'd known you liked this, I'd have invited you over sooner."

I smiled and said, "Who wouldn't like this!"

Then I asked, "I thought you had a boyfriend?"

She replied, "I do have a boyfriend, but one time we were drunk at a party and he forced me to make out with another girl because he wanted to watch. I didn't want to do it, but after it was over, I found out how much fun making love to a girl could be. Now I don't know if I want a steady boyfriend or a steady girlfriend."

Then she winked at me and I nervously pointed out, "I'd love to be your girlfriend, but I'm not a cheerleader."

She said, "That's okay. They're all stuck up anyway. They only have sex with me to get reactions out of their boyfriends. None of them really love me."

I smiled and gave her a big hug. She responded by reaching down between my legs. When she touched me, it felt a little sensitive, so I shuttered. I didn't bother to tell her that I'd just lost my virginity the previous day.

She said, "I think you're just a little irritated from the chlorine. I know just how to fix that."

Then she worked her way down the front of my body. She kissed, nibbled and sucked on my nipples for a while and then she slid down to my furry bush.

I twitched nervously and asked, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "Hasn't anyone ever gone down on you before."

I answered, "No" and she said, "Well then you're in for a treat!"

Vicki slid her tongue up and down my pink slit until it was nice and wet, and then she found my little clitty. She started rolling her tongue around over my love button and it sent electric shock waves throughout my body. Nothing had ever felt so good in my life, but she didn't stop there. Vicki moved down and thrust her tongue right into my love hole!

I was in heaven. Vicki was on her knees with her head between my legs and her bare ass was still situated right in front of the boys. My hands were above my head, gripping the back of the lounge chair. It left my firm breasts fully exposed to the geek squad, too. However, the boys were the last thing on my mind at the moment.

Vicki's tongue returned to my little clitty while she inserted a finger inside of my tight wet pussy and it felt incredible. She began to gently move her finger around in little circles while continuing to lick my love button. Vicki really knew what she was doing because she used her other hand to tease my tender nipples. I started running my fingers through her hair, partially to let her know that I like what she was doing, but also to stop her if she tried to pull her head away. She just continued moving her tongue around on my love button as she found a spot inside of me with her finger that was driving me crazy.

I called out, "Whatever your doing, don't stop. It feels awesome."

Vicki started tweaking and pulling on my nipples, while she continued to lick my little clitty and move her finger around inside of me. I looked down and watched momentarily as one of the cutest girls in the school performed her magic between my legs. Staring at Vicki's bare skin caused a sensation to stir inside of me. Suddenly the feeling began to build intensely and I could no longer keep my eyes open. The feeling was building stronger and stronger, as Vicki moved her hand to my other nipple and started pulling on it.

I moaned, "Oh Vicki, you're so good...so, so good. Don't stop. It feels so good."

Soon my body stiffened and then I let loose with a scream, "Oh...oh yes, yes, I love you, Vicki."

I meant to say, "I love it, Vicki," but it came out wrong during my orgasm.

Vicki climbed up on top of me, kissed me and said, "I love you, too!"

My body was still twitching as Vicki relaxed on top of me. She put her head on my shoulder and cuddled with me for a while as I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling of her warm bare flesh on top of mine. We were soon lulled into a state of unconsciousness when suddenly the back door began to open.

Vicki yelled, "Oh no, it's my parents. Quick, hide!"

My clothes were too close to the door to retrieve them, so I ran to the side of the house, still stark naked. Vicki quickly wrapped her towel around her body and pretended like she had her swimming suit on underneath the towel.

Vicki's mother came out and sternly said, "What have I told you about leaving your dirty clothes lying around?"

Vicki's mom bent down, gathered up all the clothes and said, "I'm starting a load of laundry so I'll throw these in, but next time you'd better pick up your own dirty clothes!"

I thought Vicki would say something, but I guess she was afraid that we would get in trouble, so she just let her mom walk away with my clothes.

Then Vicki's mom said, "Get inside and help me put the groceries away. You've done enough swimming for one day."

As Vicki slowly walked into the house, she sadly looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Sorry."

I thought to myself, "Sorry! Someone just walked off with all my clothes. I'm bare assed naked in public and all you can do is tell me you're sorry and walk away?"

As soon as the back door shut, my heart began to race. I was suddenly trapped alone in public without any clothes. I was totally naked in a strange neighborhood and didn't have anyone to turn to for help. This had to be the most embarrassing and humiliating predicament I'd ever encountered in my life.

A few seconds later, the back door opened again. I let out a sigh of relief assuming Vicki was coming out to rescue me. I began to walk out and meet her, but I stopped dead in my tracks. Unfortunately, it wasn't Vicki. It was her dad! Evidently he intended to barbecue. I raced back around the side of the house before he spotted me, but I didn't know what to do next. I was naked in public with no place to run, so I just hid in the bushes on the side of Vicki's house.

I was afraid to move because Vicki's dad was barbecuing in the backyard. I didn't think things could get any worse, but I was wrong. Out of nowhere a group of boys gathered in the next door neighbor's driveway to play basketball. They looked to be my age and I think they went to my school. I just couldn't let them see me naked! I'd never be able to show my face at school again.

I was really trapped now! I just kneeled down in the bushes and prayed that none of the boys would detect my presence. The sun was starting to go down and I was hoping that I could hide until it got dark, but it was difficult because the mosquitoes were beginning to bite. I also had to pee really, really bad because of all the hard lemonade that I drank.

I was terribly itchy and uncomfortable, but I had to remain motionless. The mosquito bites on my bare skin were pure torture. A few even stung me on my butt. I was doing my best to ignore the itching, but I couldn't ignore my bladder any longer so I started peeing right there in the bushes. It made a noise as it splashed down on the rocks, but luckily the boys were making enough noise playing basketball to drown it out.

I don't know how I stayed undiscovered for so long because the sparse bushes barely concealed my nudity, but I was beginning to think that I was going to get lucky and stay hidden until dark. I felt a sense of relief when I heard one of the boys say that it was getting late and he needed to take his ball and go home. Unfortunately, another boy wanted to take one last shot. He took the ball, threw it into the air and missed so bad that the ball bounced right over to where I was hiding. When the boy ran between the houses to retrieve the ball, he found more than just a basketball. He found a naked teenaged girl!

The boy immediately yelled, "Hey guys, come here quick!"

Soon I was surrounded by six boys. I tried to hide my titties and pussy, but they got right up in my personal space to get an exceptionally good look at my girlie places.

One boy said, "Oh man, check out that ass!"

I instinctively tried to hide my butt with my hands, but that just left my breasts and bush completely exposed to the boys in front of me. I was so embarrassed that my whole body blushed.

Sensing that I was in deep trouble, I attempted to run away, but two of the boys grabbed my wrists and stretched my arms out to my sides. Now everyone had an unobstructed view of my bare butt, firm titties and hairy pussy. The young boys looked at each other as if they didn't know what to do next, and then one of the boys picked a flowering branch from a bush behind me and began to rub it up and down the soft exposed skin on my side.

When the flower reached my armpit, I squealed, "Stop, please stop. Please don't tickle me," but my distress only prompted a couple of the other boys to get their own branches.

Although two of the boys had tight grips on my wrists, I was still able to move my feet. I tried to dodge the branches, but a third boy laid down on his back between my legs. He grabbed my ankles, rendering me helplessly immobilized. I was mortified because the boy between my legs was staring straight up at my bare beaver! He had a birds-eye view of my little pink place and there was nothing I could do about it. I was so embarrassed that my face turned bright red.

Two of the boys continued to tickle me...everywhere! There were three boys holding onto me and three boys tickling me. I was at the boys' mercy as they started on my ribs, worked their way up to my armpits and then back down again. The third boy positioned himself behind me and slowly began to move the soft flower up and down my vulnerable butt crack. The sensation was incredible as chills went down my spine. I thought I was going to lose my mind as the boy relentlessly tickled my bare ass and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

The boy on my right slowly ran the branch down the back of my leg, which also caused emotions to stir inside of me, and then he decided to attack my foot. He grabbed my right ankle and pulled my leg out to the side. Next he took the hard end of the branch and gently scratched it against the sole of my foot. Unable to control myself, I squealed as the tickle torture intensified.

With the boy on the right holding my foot out to my side, I was basically doing a split up in the air. Now the boy on the ground underneath me had an even better view of my bare beaver. It felt as though my sweet slit was getting stretched apart and I was afraid that the boy below could actually see my love hole. It was the most humiliating feeling in the world!

The torture was becoming unbearable and I thought it was never going to end. Then the boy on the ground slowly began to slide his finger up my leg. I was beginning to panic because it appeared that he was going to try and touch my pussy with his finger.


Just as I started pleading, "Please don't touch me down there. Please don't touch my pussy," the geek squad suddenly showed up to help me.

My Science Club and Math Club friends were no match for the basketball guys, but they startled the basketball guys long enough to allow me to break free and run to the car. Everyone watched my bare ass as I sprinted away, and then my friends quickly followed and jumped into the car beside me.

As we sped away, I screamed, "What took you guys so long?"

My friends replied that they were waiting for the other boys to leave. The Math Club and Science Club boys didn't want to embarrass me by parading me naked right in front of the guys playing basketball, but it would have been less degrading than experiencing the humiliation that I'd just endured. As we drove along, the boys were straining to get an up-close look at my bare body and I didn't have the strength to hide myself from them. I was too tired to cover my breasts, so my nipples were right out where everyone could see them. I tried to keep my legs together, but a little bit of my pussy hair was still showing and the boys were not afraid to examine it.

Finally I asked, "You guys knew I was naked. Did anyone think to bring a towel?"

Andy said, "Um yeah, here it is."

I took it and said, "Thanks, now that we're almost home!"

My firm breasts and pink nipples were totally exposed to the boys, but they were all silent with a burning desire to get a peek between my legs. With all of the boys' eyes upon me, I finally gave in and boldly spread my legs wide apart. My bare bush was now right out in the open for all of the boys to gaze at and I did nothing to hide my nudity.

I sternly said, "There, now you can all see my pussy. Are you happy? Does anybody still think I'm just one of the boys?"

No one answered. They just sat there in a state of shock. I had to leave my boobies and bush completely uncovered in order to wrap the towel around myself, but once the towel was around me, my naked body was finally shielded from the world...at least until I got home. When we arrived at my house, I walked into the living room wrapped in just the small towel and I was followed by my four geeky friends.

Brooke entered the room and asked, "What happened to you?"

I blushed and replied, "I lost my clothes and I had to hide in some bushes until my friends showed up to rescue me."

Brooke chuckled a little, but then she looked at my back and said, "What are these red dots?"

I answered, "I got bit by mosquitoes."

Brooke said, "Wait here. I've got some lotion that will heal them and stop the itching."

I said, "But Brooke, I don't have anything on under this towel."

She firmly replied, "Stand there and don't move! I'll be right back."

Following Brooke's orders, I stood in the living room with just an undersized towel to hide my nakedness from the four boys. They all took a seat on the couch and silently stared at me. I guess the affects of the alcohol was wearing off because I suddenly felt very self-conscious about my state of undress. Even though I willingly gave my friends a glimpse of my bare body on the way home, it was now very embarrassing to stand partially nude in front of the boys and allow them to gaze at me.

I had the sensation that my pussy hair was peeking out from below the short towel. I softly tugged on the towel in an attempt to correct the situation, but when I did, my nipples almost popped out. I was in a real jam. A tiny bit of my hairy triangle was showing below the towel and a small portion of my soft pink nipples were peeking out at the top of the towel. My face began to turn red as the boys just sat there, well aware of the predicament that I was in.

Finally, Brooke came up behind me and said, "Here, let me rub this on your back."

Without warning, Brooke pulled on my towel and it fell open behind me.

I was able to hang onto the towel in front of my breasts as I squealed, "Brooke, my towel almost fell off!"

Brooke responded, "Don't be so jumpy. You saved it in front."

I continued, "But my ass is hanging out."

Brooke commanded, "Quit whining and let me put the lotion on. Besides, there aren't any boys sitting behind you."

Brooke applied the lotion to my back and it felt really good. As Brooke worked her way down to my bare butt, the boys were all smiling. Even though they were seated in front of me, they apparently liked watching Brooke rub the lotion on my smooth firm ass. Then I glanced down and I was shocked at what the boys could also see.

As Brooke softly applied the lotion to my bare butt, she squatted down behind me and sat on her heels. In her squatted position, she was unable to keep her knees together and innocently allowed the boys to see what was under her short T-shirt. When we first arrived, it was obvious that Brooke was braless under her pale yellow T-shirt, but it also appeared that she was wearing a pair of jogging shorts, too. I was stunned to discover that Brooke now had absolutely nothing on under her T-shirt. I was either mistaken earlier or Brooke slipped off the shorts when she went to get the lotion. Either way she was now presenting her neatly trimmed light brown bush to four pair of hungry eyes.

In her squatted position, Brooke pretended to be unaware of her accidental exposure and continued working on my bare butt. Then Brooke put some lotion on her finger and began to gently slide it up and down the tender crack of my ass.

I shivered at Brooke's touch, so she sweetly said, "Don't move Danielle. I know it tickles when I touch your crack, but I have to apply the lotion everywhere. Now stand still. I want to make sure that I put a lot of lotion on this beautiful butt crack of your's."

It was humiliating to allow Brooke to slowly move her finger up and down my crack while my friends sat and watched. Soon Brooke moved to my legs and massaged the lotion down the front and the sides before migrating to the inside of my legs and working her way back up. When she reached my inner thighs, the boys started getting excited because they didn't know where she was going to stop. The excitement intensified as she approached my pussy and in typical Brooke fashion, she didn't stop until her fingers touched my pussy lips. The boys' faces instantly lit up, but then they collectively sighed as I pushed Brooke's hands away.

I said, "Brooke, I didn't get bit there!"

Brooke said, "Okay, I'll start on your front."

I assumed Brooke was going to reach under the towel to apply the lotion, but in one quick motion she snatched the towel away and rendered me helplessly naked in front of the four young boys.

I scrambled to hide my titties and pussy with my hands as I screeched, "Brooke, I don't have any clothes on! Can't you see there are four boys staring at me?"

As I tried to cup my hands in front of my breasts and bush, Brooke firmly grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms down to my sides. Now everything I had to offer was put on view for the boys, so they quickly seized the opportunity and closely inspect my totally nude body.

Feeling mortified, I tried to lift my hands again, but Brooke demanded, "Leave your arms down to your sides so that I can finish putting the lotion on."

I asked, "Can't I turn around and use the towel to hide my butt?"

She answered, "Absolutely not. The lotion has to dry. Now stand still!"

Brooke paused for a moment to inspect my condition and then she said, "There's two spots right here in front of you, Danielle," and she began applying the lotion.

I giggled and said, "Brooke, those are my nipples!"

She looked over her shoulder at the boys and laughed, but she didn't stop touching my titties. She knew that caressing my breasts would get the boys excited. However, it was also getting me excited. Brooke continued working on my chest until my boobies and nipples were saturated with the lotion. It was humiliating to have Brooke delicately touch my breasts in front of my friends, but it was even more humiliating to admit to myself that I was getting turned on from Brooke's touch. I just hoped no one noticed that my puffy pink nipples were now poking straight out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds