Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 03

Brooke's hands slowly descended down over my smooth bare skin. As her fingertips teased my bellybutton, she bent forward to remain level with her hands. Brooke leaned over without bending her knees and when she did, her short T-shirt rode up in back. Her naked ass was exposed to the boys, who were seated only a couple feet behind her.

Brooke rubbed the lotion into my hips and thighs for a long time, allowing the boys to have a prolonged viewing of her sweet firm butt. As Brooke slid her hands down to my ankles, her legs were still straight and her back was arched. She even spread her legs further apart, giving the young boys the ability to see everything she had, including her pussy lips. Brooke's hands finally worked their way back up my legs and she was about to touch my pussy, which thoroughly delighted the boys.

I said, "Brooke, I don't have any bites there!"

Brooke said, "You can't be too careful."

I said, "Look closely. You're not going to see any bites."

Brooke deviously smiled and said, "Then I'd better get a second opinion."

I was mortified because Brooke motioned for the boys to come over and help her inspect my pussy.

I pleaded, "No Brooke. I've been humiliated enough. Please don't call the boys over," but she wouldn't listened to me.

The boys all kneeled down right in front of me as Brooke directed their attention to my bare bush.

Brooke asked, "Look close boys. Do you see any bites that need to be rubbed?"

Words cannot describe how humiliating it was to be naked and have four boys only inches away from my completely exposed pussy.

Brooke continued, "Here boys, let me help you get a good look," and then she sifted her fingernails through my hairy triangle to make sure that the boys had an unobstructed view of my pussy lips.

As the boys carefully inspected my pink place, Brooke accidentally, or maybe on purpose, grazed my little clitty a few times. Her actions began to create a burning desire inside of me. Brooke allowed the boys to look at my exposed beaver for what seemed like an eternity before finally asking for a decision. It was unanimous. All of the boys agreed that my pussy needed to be rubbed. They never claimed to see any mosquito bites, but it didn't seem to matter. They wanted to watch Brooke rub my pussy.

As Brooke moved to my right side and parted my sweet snatch with her fingertip, I desperately asked, "Brooke, the boys are still right next to me. Shouldn't you make them go back and sit on the couch?

Brooke looked at the boys and replied, "They're not bothering me."

I asked loudly, "What about me?"

Brooke replied, "Just stand still. I'll be done soon" as she slowly began to drag her finger back and forth over my pink slit.

I said, "But Brooke, they're right below me! I can feel their breath on my pussy. And besides, you don't even have any lotion on your finger."

Brooke replied, "No lotion huh? Well then Danielle, you must be excited then because you sure are wet. Look boys...see how wet Danielle is?"

Brooke showed the boys how her finger glistened with my love juice. Then I began to tremble with nervous excitement as Brooke paused for a moment, allowing the boys to get an up close and personal look at my wet pussy. A minute or two later, Brooke really went to work on me. She started caressing my little clitty as the boys paid close attention to her technique. The boys were so low to the ground that they were also able to look up Brooke's short yellow T-shirt. They were easily able to check out her bare ass and naked pussy. Brooke knew what the boys were doing, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

Finally, Brooke inserted a finger inside of my tight wet pussy. While she moved her finger in and out of my love hole, she began to tickle my sensitive butt crack with her other hand. It felt so good that I started twisting and pulling on my own nipples. Suddenly, it didn't seem to matter that four boys were watching.

Brooke said, "Boys, when you make out with a girl, this drives 'em crazy," and then she got down in front of me and began licking my little clitty.

I started moaning, "Oh Brooke, that feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I suddenly felt weak in the knees and fell forward onto Brooke. I had such a tension inside of me that I clutched the bottom of her T-shirt. Not knowing that I had a hold of her shirt, Brooke pushed me back up and when she did, I pulled her T-shirt up with me. I pulled it up so far that the bottom halves of her big boobs were showing. The lower portions of Brooke's silver dollar sized nipples were peeking out from under the T-shirt, while her bare ass and naked pussy were now completely exposed to the boys. Unconcerned about the situation, Brooke just let everything hang out in front of the boys as she went back to licking and caressing my pussy.

My eyes were tightly closed as Brooke's tongue danced around on my love button. One of Brooke's fingers was teasing my tender butt crack as another finger moved in and out of my love hole. The presence of the boys just intensified my excitement as the tension inside of me continued to build stronger and stronger.

I moaned, "Mmm Brooke, I can't fight it much longer."

Brooke sweetly replied, "Don't fight it baby. Just let it happen."

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I started yelling out, "Oh wow, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Brooke continued to move her finger around inside of me until I couldn't take it anymore. Then I collapsed on the floor. I was unable to do anything except lay there, totally naked, in front of my friends. After a short time, I started regaining my composure when suddenly the front door began to open.

I yelled, "Oh no, it's my dad!"

Brooke and I quickly ran upstairs before he came in. After getting dressed, we went back downstairs and the four boys were having a casual conversation with my dad. My dad didn't suspect a thing, but Brooke chuckled because the boys were feverishly trying to hide their erections from my dad. Finally, the excitement died down and the boys went home.

The next day at school, Vicki gave me back my clothes, and then she clung to me like a wet T-shirt the rest of the day. Vicki kept telling me how much fun she had with me. She also assured me that she'd never let something like my nude romp through the neighborhood happen again. My Math Club and Science Club friends had a new found admiration for me. I was no longer just one of the guys. I was also a hundred bucks richer after the boys settled the bet.

As I was leaving school at the end of the day with the boys, Vicki came running up to me. Her extremely short skirt was blowing in the wind, giving the boys a peek at her tiny panties.

Vicki stopped in front of me and asked, "Would you like to come over and go swimming? My parents have a function to attend this evening and I guarantee that they won't be home until after ten o'clock."

I said, "I'd like to, but I've already made plans with my friends."

She looked at the boys and said, "You're welcome to join us."

Then I said, "But we don't have our swimming suits."

Vicki giggled and said, "You can swim in your underwear."

Andy asked, "Are you going to swim in your underwear?"

Vicki replied, "That depends. I can't remember if I wore any underwear. I'd better check!"

The boys' eyes bulged wide open as Vicki playfully reached for the hem of her short plaid skirt. She slowly lifted up the front of the skirt revealing a very sheer pair of tiny g-string panties.

Vicki looked at Andy and in a sweet voice asked, "Do these count as underwear?"

All Andy could do was nod his head.

Vicki said, "Great. Then I'll see you at my house."

She winked at Andy and said, "I'll be waiting in my underwear...unless I decide to swim naked!"

Then she giggled and skipped away. She knew what kind of affect she was having on the geeky boys and she loved every minute of it.

As we piled into the car, I said, "My dad always works late the day after he comes home from a business trip, so my stepmother's home all alone. Do you think we can swing by and pick her up?"

Andy said, "We'll be there in a heartbeat!"

Russell added, "But don't tell her we're going swimming. I don't want her to bring a suit."

Marty said, "Yeah, I want to see her in wet underwear!"

I smiled at the boys and asked, "But what happens if we get to the pool and she isn't wearing any underwear?"

The car surged forward as the boys were suddenly in a big hurry to pick up Brooke and get to the pool. I had a feeling it was going to be a very eventful afternoon!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds