Tabby Makes New Black Friends

"My name is Tabby...not babe," Tabby said nervously, her body was shaking and she was close to cumming right there.

"We don't mention names here at the club, it's one of the rules," he replied with a smile. "Remember I will be over there. You can answer my question over there if you like."

With that he stood and walked back to the table carrying his own glass. Tabby took another swig of her vodka and orange. The dress was at an angle across her thighs. The whole top of her right stocking was showing and about half the lace top on the left. Her legs remained parted. She was sure they could all see her red blush now.

"Hey girl," the barman lent across and whispered as the men resumed a conversation, their eyes darting over at the beautiful girl sitting a few yards away. "You are lucky. You could be out there on the street...believe me some of the animals around here wouldn't ask. These boys are pretty good really." He turned and walked to the office.

One of the pool players came to the bar. The barman returned to fill his glass. Tabby hadn't moved since the other man had left. She was almost too scared move. It was all she could do to stop herself from reaching beneath the black dress to touch her aching pussy.

"You look distracted," the pool player commented, looking down at the girl. His eyes fell on her crotch, the legs slightly spread and those lace top stockings. "Mighty fine legs."

"Umm...thanks," Tabby finally responded. She took another sip from her drink. It was almost empty now.

"Want another drink?" He asked.

"I don't think I should...." She stuttered.

"Get the lady another...I'll pay," he interrupted.

The barman put the glass up on the counter. Tabby at last turned and put her now empty one down. She didn't pick up the new glass but remained facing the bar. The act of turning had enabled her to smooth the skirt down. Now that the spell was broken she was able to concentrate more.

"Pity you ordered that cab," the pool player said and walked away with his fresh drink.

"Thanks for the drink," she remembered as he turned.

Before Tabby could ask to try the phone again the man who had got the first drink was back at the counter. This time he pulled his stool close to the young girl and put his glass on the counter.

"Before you ask, no I haven't had a black cock," Tabby said.

"I wasn't going to ask you that," he said indignantly. "I just wondered why you wanted to wait here by yourself. Why not come over and join in with us?"

"I better see if I can call someone," she said to the barman, but he wasn't to be seen.

"Pick up your drink and come with me," the big man said. Tabby looked as he moved the drink toward her. A gold band on his finger signifying his marriage.

"You're a married man," Tabby exclaimed.

"We all are," the man laughed. "But we're hot blooded men as well. Our wives understand that."

"Yeah, I bet," Tabby laughed.

"Come on, come with me," his voice remained gentle and seducing.

"Join your friends? I just want to ring mine to pick me up," she said it despite feeling hot again.

"No...just me...I mean I love your smell." He lent forward to sniff her hair. "Very sweet."

Tabby smiled at him. She squirmed on the stool and tried to act cool, like she was above all this.

"No point resisting your feelings babe," he whispered. "You and I know you're hot for it. My cock is aching for it. It's a hot night and we both need some relief. Why not...?"

"But you're a married man...I mean your wife should...," Tabby stammered.

"Hey, my need is here and now...so is yours. You ain't ever had a black cock. Come on babe, you live once, you're young you need to live a bit." He was almost begging her. "That big old cock is just aching for your sweet little..."

"Look I don't want to be rude," Tabby said. "But...."

"But what?" His hand was back on her thigh, edging up her dress again. That feeling came over her. "Just pick up the drink." His hand touched her crotch having pushed the dress all the way to her waist. Tabby twitched as his big fingers touched the crotch of her thong. It was still lodged between her lips.

"Well," she started to shake a little. "If you will carry the drink for me. But I won't promise I will go further than a cuddle ok? Is that clear."

"Sure babe, what ever you say," he said, a wide smile beaming on his face. The stool slid back as he stood holding both glasses. The barman came to the door of the office as Tabby stood up. She straightened the dress before she turned to face the other men. The barman winked at her as she picked up her purse. Tabby wondered if he could see her flushed cheeks.

The man had walked over toward the toilet door, then turned right toward the other nameless door. Tabby took a breath and hoped her legs would last that far. The spike heels clicked on the boards as she walked past the table of men and the pool table. It must have been obvious what was going to happen as the men all had broad grins. One whistled causing Tabby to shoot a stern look in that direction.

"You enjoy it honey," someone said. "Help relax you." He laughed.

The man was holding open the door. Tabby passed through into a corridor. There were doors going off on either side. He passed the first on the right. She guessed that it was a second entry to the office. The next on the right he stopped at and pushed open. Tabby gulped and waited in the hall until a light flicked on.

"Come on babe," his voice drifted out into the hall.

Tabby felt very dry in the throat, her heart was racing and her breath was short. She stepped past him into the room and veered away from the door to one side. He slipped in and closed it with his heel.

It was a squalid looking room. Very plain with yellowing faded wallpaper. There was a simple double bed against the wall with a plain wooden bed-head. Two pillows lay at the head with yellow faded floral patterned covers. A yellowing stained sheet covered the mattress. Bedside cabinets were placed on either side of the bed. A single raw light hung from the ceiling. The atmosphere was very stuffy in the heat. The lone chair was the same as those in the bar.

There was no other decoration, other than a row of half a dozen A4 pictures along the wall. They depicted a naked black woman being fucked by three men, two black and one white. Tabby chose to ignore them.

The man moved quickly taking the two drinks to the bedside table on the far side. He moved back to the end of the bed and proceeded to kick his dirty trainers off. One skated under the bed, the other fell to one side. He grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and tugged it up over his head, dropping it to the floor.

"Hey I said a kiss and a cuddle," Tabby said as she walked along the wall decorated with the pictures to put her purse on the other cabinet.

"Sorry," he said coming around behind her. She felt his hands on her shoulders as she stood back up. Once more she gasped. "But I'm sure you are really in the mood for more." His lips kissed her neck gently.

One of his big hands slipped down her arm, his fingers interlocking with hers. The other hand brushed her long dark hair to one side. His lips closed on her ear, flicking the silver earring, then sucking in her earlobe. Tabby let out a low moan.

"But I don't mind starting with a kiss," he whispered as he released the ear. "You see babe, I know that you need something much more than a kiss and a cuddle, don't I? You need to give up the high ground girl, give in to your feelings, discover the little slut inside." He pulled her hand back to cup his crotch as he spoke. Another moan as her hand rested on the huge bulge. He let it go and she didn't move it.

Now he moved his freed hand to the hem of her dress again. Tabby tensed as he edged up under the dress, touching her stockings. He could feel the dampness. She shuffled her legs a little further apart. This time he tried to worm his finger up under the thong. It brushed across her well trimmed tuft of hair. But he was at the wrong angle to be able to penetrate her. It touched her pussy lip and she shivered as he pulled the finger back.

"Feel that?" He whispered in her ear. "Feel that big cock? It is all yours...your play thing."

Tabby curled her fingers around the stiff member hidden in his jeans. The hand that had just tried to enter her now moved to her waist. The other slipped from her shoulder to cup her small young breast. Then it too fell to her waist.

"Sit," he commended as he guided her around to the edge of the bed. She did. As she sunk to the bed he opened his belt, then unzipped the denims. It was too much for her and Tabby gave a little shake as she came in her thong. There wasn't much room between the bed and the wall so he stepped sideways to slip the pants off, removing his socks at the same time.

"Ohhh...," Tabby gasped as his shorts ballooned in front of her, a large purple cock head peering over the top of his waistband. With a finger in each side of the white cotton shorts he tugged them to the floor in one swift action. The huge black rod sprung out at Tabby making her gasp a second time. It was enormous, not in length, although its nine inches was very respectable, but in girth it was enormous.

The man stood, his dark skin shimmering with perspiration, as he held his cock out for her. Timidly Tabby reached for it, letting her long slim fingers curl around the hard shaft. Every rigid vein seemed to be standing out on its surface. She stroked it up and down, feeling how big and round it was, how it throbbed in her hand.

"Umm...can I..?" She started to ask.

"Babe you can do what you like," he put in.

With that she started to screw her hand around it more vigorously, pulling him closer to the bed as she did it. He hummed as he moved forward, his cock inches from her face. Tabby lent forward and kissed the tip of his shiny black cock. Then she stuck her tongue out, licking along the bottom ridge as she held it up with her red painted nails.

He placed a big black hand against the back of head, holding it to him as she opened her mouth. She could barely get it wide enough to take his huge cock. Slowly she worked it into her mouth. He cooed as she sucked on it, her tongue running all over it. It was so big she couldn't take it all in her mouth. She just bobbed up and down on the first three inches.

Tabby had only got started making passes up and down the throbbing shaft with her soft deep red lips when he halted her head. She brought her hands up to his smooth round butt in an attempt to keep him in place, but his strength had halted her. She stared up at his face.

"You know there is something wrong here," he said. "Here I am buck naked letting you play with your toy and your still hiding that body from me. Shouldn't you do something about that?"

"You can strip me if you want?" Tabby offered.

"I'm not too good with all those clasps and buttons," he said. "You get yourself ready babe."

Tabby smiled letting his cock slip from her mouth. She didn't speak, just stood and squeezed past him to the end of the bed. His cock bounced off her butt as she passed. A smile spread on his face as he climbed onto the bed, resting his head on the pillow and staring at the 20-year-old.

Tabby flicked him a seductive smile as she released the long side zipper on the dress. She peeled it back and stepped out of the dress, flinging it over the chair. Then she stretched the damp thong to slip it down over her stockings and ankle boots. It joined the dress. As she was bent forward she started to undo the boots.

"No, no, leave those babe," he said. "They add something for me."

Tabby looked up and smiled. "You are a kinky devil."

"Hardly babe," he laughed. His hand was stroking the huge cock, keeping it rock hard.

Finally Tabby reached back to release the bra. Her little 34b breasts came into view and he whistled. "I like white woman's little tits," he smiled. She paused for a moment so he could take in her body. His eyes scanned up and down her, looking at her well trimmed bush and the pouting pussy lips that he could just make out.

Tabby crawled onto the end of the bed, her breasts hanging from her chest. She lay next to him, her head on the other pillow. "Now where were we?" She said lowering her lips to his. The kiss was long and passionate. Her hand reached out for his cock again, stroking it slowly and deliberately.

This time his hand could wander up the stockinged thigh to her waiting pussy with ease. He rubbed through the trimmed hair again before touching her clit. Tabby squirmed, parting her legs a little. He rubbed the hard, damp clit with his thumb as he hooked a big black finger into her pussy. Tabby grunted through the kiss as the finger slipped into her hot wet hole.

He broke the kiss, moving his lips to her nipples, sucking and teasing them. Tabby was soon moaning again. His fingers were slipping in and out of her easily. Then he rolled toward her, slipping his fingers out of her warm snatch. Tabby's hand fell away from his hard cock as he turned.

"Now I am going to have you babe," he smiled. "That sexy white pussy is mine."

Using his hand he gently parted her legs a little more, rolling between her thighs. The big cock bounced on her thigh as he lay on top of her body. She groaned under the weight. Then he pushed himself up and started to guide his hard shaft toward her.

"Ohhh...," Tabby groaned as the huge cock started to enter her body. The big cock was only just past her entrance when she orgasmed again. He felt her body twitch and for a moment her pussy clamped shut. One last big thrust pushed him right into her sopping wet pussy. "Argh!" Tabby cried out loudly. "Ohhh...shit!"

"Fuck you're tight bitch," he said as he rested. "But I'm home now."

He started sliding in and out of her tight pussy, stretching it wide with his monster cock. The big slippery wet black cock sliding almost right out before being thrust back in. His movements were slow at first, getting her use to the enormous thing filling her pussy. Then he started to gain speed, the thrust became harder and faster. Tabby groaned and moaned as he sucked on a breast, taking almost her entire breast in his mouth in one mouthful, then releasing it slowly, tweaking the nipple as he slipped off it.

"This is what you really wanted isn't it?" He whispered in her ear, brushing her dark hair back and kissing the lobe and her neck as he started to give some short hard thrusts deep into her, making her body twitch. "The slut is awake."

"Ohhh...please yes, yes," she responded. "Please fuck me...please." She pulled both black stockinged legs up around his waist, resting the ankle boots on his butt as it moved in and out of her hips.

"That's it white slut," he said. "Take my big black meat. Let me fill your little sweet cunt with my big cock."

Once more she started to twitch as he went deeper and deeper. His hard cock was bringing her to a third orgasm. He thrust up into her harder now. His own balls were starting to tighten as he pushed into this wonderful wet pussy.

"Oh babe, yes. My little slut...ohhh, yes," he started to groan. He knew he was close. Still he pushed in, sweat dripping onto the girl below him. "Yes take it you little slut, take it all." He forced his cock hard into her causing Tabby to scream out again as gob after gob of hot cum spurted up into her body.

Tabby grabbed the crumpled sheet in both hands as she felt him unloading his hot cum. Her pussy clamped down on the huge cock, squeezing it hard. He held his cock there for an age.

"Fuck yes, fuck, fuck," he called out. "Oh, you are good." Then it was over. He leaned forward kissing her lips and stroking her long dark hair. "I told you that you were a slut wanting freedom didn't I? Did you enjoy being my slut?"

"Yes," Tabby answered. "I did. You are so big."

"That's right, my cock is your focus. A true slut," he laughed. "I loved fucking your cunt too."

With that he slid out of her, leaving a trail of sticky white cum on the sheet. More dribbled from her stretched pussy to pool under her. He climbed off the end of the bed and took another look at the young girl spread eagle on the bed in her stockings and spike heeled ankle boots. He picked up his shorts and jeans, pulling them on his sweaty body followed by the t-shirt.

"Is that it?" Tabby asked, propping herself upon one elbow and closing her legs. "You're just going to walk out?"

"Yeah, you got any other suggestions? You want some more fucking? I can call one of the others in. Remember babe, I'm a married man. I enjoyed fucking you but that is where it ends. And anyway, you enjoyed fucking me too, remember that." He picked up his drink and took a sip. Then he sat at the end of the bed to put his shoes and socks on. "No hard feelings babe, I didn't say you were a slut for nothing. You were begging for it, I was just lucky enough to give it to you. If you're still around later I might feel like fucking you again. Let's keep our options open."

Tabby sat up. It was true what he said. This wasn't about romance or love, it was about fucking. She smiled to herself. She thought about Tori and Mark. Tori would never do this she thought. Another smile spread on her face as she clipped the bra back on.

He got up and went to the bedside table. He pulled a folded sheet out of the draw and threw it on the end of the bed. "When you've finished getting dressed change the sheet. Just toss the used one in the corner."

"Where can I get cleaned up a bit?" Tabby asked getting off the bed, cum dripping from her in long sticky strings. Some hit her stockings staining them.

"Top draw of your cabinet. You'll find some baby wipes. Take the used ones out with you. It's a rule," he smiled and opened the door.

Tabby finished getting cleaned up and dressed alone. She took several sips from her drink as she put the new sheet on the bed. It was just as yellowed and stained as the last one.

Then she walked back to the bar, her heels clicking on the floor. As she stepped into the bar there were shouts and hoots and whistles. Then all went silent. Tabby flashed them a smile as she took up her place on the barstool. On the way she dropped the little pile of used baby wipes in a bin that was against the wall. She flashed another smile at the audience. The barman was smiling broadly.

"Can I try that phone again please?" Tabby asked.

"Sure come through." He seemed a little friendlier now.

Once more she followed him through to the office. The eyes of the other men followed her shapely butt as she closed the door after them. Once in the office she turned to the barman. "Which cab firm did you say you rang?" She asked.

"Black and White," he replied.

"Could you call them back and see when they will be getting here?" she smiled. In the meantime..." She pushed the papers off his desk onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at the mess of paper on the floor.

"Just making some room. I think your filing system can stand it, don't you?" She sat herself on the empty wooden desk. It had a highly polished surface, with only some patches of dust where papers hadn't lain. As she sat she hiked her dress up revealing the top of her stockings and the little black 'v' of the lace thong.

The barman swallowed as he looked at the 22-year-old sitting next to the black phone. "Lady, if you want to do that you go to the room out back," he stuttered, a bulge growing in his pants.

"You have been so kind to me, making calls, letting me use the phone and pouring my drinks I thought I should repay you," Tabby said softly. "Come on you don't need any old bed do you?" She licked her finger seductively and then pulled the crotch of her thong to one side and inserted the wet finger into her still swollen pussy.

He needed no second invitation. He stepped forward unzipping his pants to reveal a much thinner blacker cock, but at least the same length as the last one.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds