Tabby Makes New Black Friends

"Take my thong off," she commanded as he stepped forward. It wasn't hard for the barman to obey this request. The black lace fluttered to the ground as he expertly pulled the thong the length of her long legs, stretching it to make sure it didn't catch on the spike heeled boots.

Tabby laid back on the desk as he started to insert it. She moaned as he rubbed the long hard cock on her pussy first, making sure that it rubbed down hard on her clit. Once more the girl was wet. Then he put it at her entrance. There was no preliminary here, one thrust pushed it in.

"Argh!" Tabby yelped as it buried deep in her.

His face looked contorted as he slammed into her. The cock pushed up into her womb, sliding easily in the stretched tunnel. His hand felt her breast through the dress as he started to pump in and out of her hot body. Other than a few grunts he didn't say a word.

Soon a steady slurping noise could be heard as he moved in and out of her pussy. Tabby could feel another orgasm building as he insisted on playing with her nipples through her clothes. The rough lace rubbed against her now sensitive nipples making them hard against his touch.

"Ohhh...ohhh," Tabby groaned noisily as she passed the point of no return. Then there was a loud moanful groan as she clamped down hard on the long cock. She felt him shudder under his body.

Another two strokes and he grabbed her hips and pulled her into him. His cock was buried deep in the girl as he shot wad after wad of hot cum deep into her. She moaned softly now as he held her. His body had gone tense as his balls shot the sticky cum into her.

He stood with his cock still inside her for a good while. Then he pulled back. Some semen oozed out onto the desk and then onto the back of Tabby's dress. Suddenly she realised it was pooling under her body.

"Urgh! Quick let me up," she pushed him back and clambered off the table. A quick hand on her own butt revealed she was too late, an ugly wet patch of cum was soaking through her black dress. She glanced around but there was nothing to stop the cum now dribbling down her leg. Quickly she picked up the little thong and stepped into it. "Fuck, you must have been saving that load."

"Thank you, I think," the barman laughed. "Now I better tidy up in here."

Tabby gave him a weak smile as she looked at the small puddle on the shiny desk. "Don't forget my call." Then she walked back out into the bar, trying to ignore the stickiness. The men were all standing as she entered the room. It appeared as if they had all walked up to bar to listen and had only just made it back to their seats. She smiled seductively at them as she returned to her side of the bar.

Suddenly she felt a little embarrassment, she didn't want to stand there staring at them, but nor could she turn around with the damp spot on her dress so prominent. Her pussy was aching now and the thong was wet through and very uncomfortable. A trip to the bathroom was inn order she thought, there was a towel dispenser in there and she could use that to clean herself up a bit.

Tabby started to walk to the toilet, making sure that she kept up her sexy walk for the men. As she drew parallel with them she licked her lips and smiled. At that very point one of the men stepped up to her.

"Well lady, I think it must be my turn to sample your sweet pussy," he said, grabbing her arm.

"Hey! Hang on!" Tabby protested. "I want to get cleaned up...I mean I need a rest...I..." Her protests were in vain as he tugged her toward the other door.

Once more Tabby found herself standing in the passage with a big black man. A tingle went through her even though her pussy was so sore from the last two. He half pulled her to the bedroom pushing her in ahead of him. She stumbled and sat on the end of the bed.

"Well bitch, let's get on with it," he said unbuttoning his jeans. "Get your dress off."

"Wait a minute," Tabby said. "I meant it...I just can't take another cock yet. I need a break to freshen up."

"Come on bitch, let's just get on with the show. I can fill the cunt of yours with or without your dress." He was now standing buck-naked stroking a ten-inch cock. Tabby gasped at the size of his huge cock. There was no way she was going to take that.

"Oh, please...I...would...love...but..." Tabby stuttered as she watched the huge rod moving toward her.

"Shut up bitch, you liked everyone else's cock so why not mine?" He grabbed her ankle, just above her boot and twisted her leg, forcing her onto her tummy. He pulled her back toward his stiff shaft as he knelt between her spread legs. Pushing the sticky wet dress up he tugged the thin thong strap to one side over her milky white buttock. "If I can't have your cunt, then I will take your ass."

With that, and before Tabby could protest, he lined the big bulging head up at her puckered ass-hole and pushed. Tabby let out a scream as it entered. Only an inch penetrated her virgin butt. A second shove got more of it in the dry hole. Then a third buried nearly the whole shaft, expanding her small butt as it forced itself in.

"Ohhh...you are tight bitch," he said as he tried to fuck her.

"Please, I'm a virgin there, please be gentle with me," Tabby begged.

"I will," he said, trying to get his big cock to move in her butt. The more he tried the more tabby felt a stab of electricity floe through her. The experience was hard, but she was getting turned on. Her pussy was damp as he started to fuck her butt more vigorously as she relaxed.

His hands crept up onto her breasts, playing with them through her dress. As Tabby grew close to her orgasm she reached up and unzipped the dress letting it fall loosely around her body. This gave him access to her breasts. He tugged the bra cups down under the little 34b's and started to feel them and squeeze them in his hands.

"Ohhh..." Tabby groaned as his big hard cock pumped in and out of her ass.

She had two orgasms during his long fuck. It seemed to go on forever as he fondled her breasts. Then she felt his cock tighten. His breathing became shallow and he held her butt still against her with one hand while squeezing hard on her breast with the other. His cum pumped up into her butt methodically as if being injected in wad at a time.

"Man you are a sweet fuck bitch," he aid as he slid away from her, letting his cum seep out. "I wish my old lady fucked that good."

Tabby fell forward on the bed exhausted. The yellowing sheet was all crunched up under her body and she could feel more cum staining the dress. The smell of sex was strong in the heated atmosphere of the small room.

The man was pulling on his jeans when the door opened. Tabby spun over to look up. It was the other two black men. They were standing there grinning.

"Looks like it's our turn now," one of them said.

"What? I've got to rest," Tabby protested.

"Come on babe," the man said sitting beside her. "You are one hot little girl. You can take on more than just us six."

"I..." Tabby started.

"You know you want to feel a big cock inside you," the other man whispered seductively in her ear. "A big cock like mine." His hand started to unzip his pants.

"I know you need us babe, want us," the other man hissed in her other ear, his hand resting on her breast, inside her dress. Then he nibbled her ear. "Come on babe, let's help you out of that dress."

Tabby smiled as he peeled a shoulder strap off. There was no resistance as the second strap came down. Meanwhile the other man was on his knees between her legs, licking up the black stocking. Tabby twitched a little as he got to her dirty thong. He pulled it to one side. The drying semen from the other men didn't seem to concern him as his tongue dipped into her pussy, finding wet once more.

"Ohhh...god," Tabby groaned as he started licking and plucking at her clit, flicking it with her tongue. Once again her orgasm grew. Her hips were bouncing as the other man kissed her deeply, his hands touching her nipples.

The man licking her started to ease her thong down, pulling it clear of her boots to fall at the end of the bed. He then tugged the dress off. The other man kept up his kissing and touching while the man between her legs stripped his own clothes off. Tabby reached for the man's cock as he kissed her. She started stroking it up and down.

Then there was a cock at her entrance again. It was the man who had licked her to orgasm. She parted her legs, lifting her knees to plant the little spike heels firmly on the bed. He spread her pussy as he entered her. The cock was big and hard. She could feel it throbbing deep in her as he stroked it in and out of her.

Above her she could see the other big black cock dangling over her face. It was clear what was expected. The 20-year-old took the big thick cock into her mouth, sucking on the head a little before encasing the whole nine inches of throbbing stiff meat.

Soon they were all rocking, fucking and licking. Tabby could feel drips of sweat hitting her unprotected breasts and torso as they pumped her body. In and out of her juicy pussy the man pushed. The other let her work her mouth on his hot cock.

As they moaned and pushed and licked and sucked and stroked Tabby became aware of another man in the room. It was the man who had first seduced her. He was standing naked next to the bed tugging on his huge thick cock, a wide white smile on his dark face. The other bar patron, who had taken her anal virginity, stood nearby also stroking his cock.

The little room soon became unbearably hot and sticky. Tabby could feel her own sweat flowing down her cheeks as the fucking got harder and harder. All of a sudden the man between her legs let out a yell and shot his cum into her already impregnated pussy. He pulled back letting more of his hot cum hit her trimmed bush and the top of her thigh.

As the man stood back the man with the huge wide cock took his place. He pushed in easily, giving Tabby another orgasm as he did. Then he started again. She groaned at his huge size.

Just as this started the man at her head couldn't hold back. He fired his load into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed, nearly choking at the long sticky shots of cum that invaded her mouth. He pulled back, wiping his still hard cock on her chin and cheek. Some cum bubbled on her lips as the man beside her shot his load up over her breasts, face and hair.

Finally the man who started it all finished with a hard push and loud grunt. More cum filled her sore pussy.

One by one the men dressed and walked back out of the room. Tabby was slow to get up. She felt a little stiff and sore. Cum soaked her hair and breasts. She was sitting in a pool of it. This time at least her dress was safe.

"Come on babe, get yourself dressed your taxi has arrived," it was the man who first took her to the room.

"Thanks," she said, not sure what to say really.

"Hey, you were one fine white cum-slut," the big black man said. "I told you that all you wanted was cock. Do you think you got enough?"

"Ah...yeah...thanks...I think...I..."she stammered as she pulled the thong on and felt the dampness ooze through it. She repositioned the bra cups, more cum oozed through the fine black lace.

"No need to thank us, we all got what we wanted," he smiled. "You better get going, that taxi won't wait forever. I'll tidy up here."

"Um...ok...thanks," Tabby smiled back as she zipped up the little black dress with the cum-stain on the back.

She walked and part staggered for the door. The passage seemed very long. Then there were the stares from the bar.

"Hey thanks." "Call again." "Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Were some of the comments she had to endure as she picked up the purse from the bar and walked down the stairs. It was only after the door slammed shut behind her that she realised what she must look like with streaks of cum in her hair and on her face and the smell of it everywhere.

The cab driver ignored her state as she climbed in the back seat. He had picked up the whores from this club before. If he played his cards right he might get an interesting tip. He drove off with a grin on his big black face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds