Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 05

"Excuse me, I have a question to ask," said Bolovey, "The Persian boy and the dimwit brothers need to go to this address," Bolovey handed a piece of paper to Carla.

"Aye, I know that lass that lives there, she dead nice, proper fit, too. It's just a ten minute walk right down that road, can't miss it."

"Thank you kindly," Bolovey took back the paper and handed it to Sami. "Now go on, get, get! Boys, if you linger any longer I'll brand you with that iron!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Sami stepped away from his deranged teacher, Jay and Evan followed suit.

Evan was slightly despondent: "Yo man, you my boy Sami, so I'm down with this and all, but Sally yo, and Sally's mom yo!"

"Bro" replied Jay, "Sally's a hot piece of fresh farm ass and that mom is hot as fuck, but we're the only ones' getting to see Sami's aunt! Think about it Bro: Sami's mom's sister!"

Evan agreed with his brother: "Damn, you so right, fuck! Sami's aunt, fuck, is she, like, Arabian too!? Damn, I'm getting hard thinking about her yo! Argh! Let's hurry!"

***

Daniel, Björn, Regina and Vivi stayed with the farming family Woroalman, while Miss Bolovey wandered off on her own to another part of Gaudium, having friends she wanted to visit. The teens were taking in a tour of the house, starting with the kitchen. Inside was a short, white buttoned shirt wearing, rosy-cheeked teen, sitting at the kitchen desk, doing his homework.

"Say hi Teddy," said his mother Carla.

"Hello," mumbled the short statured 18-year-old teen that was busy with his pre-college practice exam.

"Oh he's cute!" Vivi reached over to pet him, but was stopped by the teen's mother.

"No," said Carla while holding Vivi's arm, "I ain't wanting a pretty lass like you getting the wee lad all hot and bothered while he's doing his work."

"Aw, Mom," he said quietly.

"You finish that work first, lad! You do all that work in that book you got there and then, if she wants, she can tickle your willy. Isn't that a good deal, eh?"

"Really? Awesome!" He dived right back into his book, his mind clogging away with thoughts of ogives, histograms and pink teen vagina.

"Coolzees!" Vivi blew kisses to him.

Carla dragged her away. "Come on, let the lad focus, I'll show you lot the animals we got out back."

"Mwah, mwah!" Vivi blew kisses while being carted away. "I'm coming for you, grrr!"

"Please girlie! The wee one has such a big appetite for his age; you keep going like that the lad will cum in his pants!"

"Sorry Miss," Vivi said with a pout.

"That's all right, you're such a sweet lass, you can't help giving the lads the stiff ones – oi, Teddy! I see you wanking yourself off! You know the deal: no homework, no willy waggling, that's the rules in this house! Get back to work, lad!"

***

Sami and his friends trudged along the dirt road. The scenery around them consisted of hills, greenery and the odd person walking by.

Evan gave some of his analysis: "Yo I'm so into the mix they got here, diverse as fuck yo. Yo, that Chinese dude who said hello was speaking like a Canadian yo, and that Indian chick, she was so hot yo, yo but was she Malaysian? She had a little bit of Singapore in that 'hello', don't you think so?

"I don't know, maybe," said Jay with a shrug. "Bro, you got one thing dead wrong: that Indian chick was checking me out! I'm going to go look for her after we see Sami's aunt. Bro, we there yet?

"Yeah, here we are." They stood in front of the one-story house. Sami settled his nerves and walked up the steps.

Knock, knock. No answer. Sami tried again. He stepped down the porch and waited. Seconds later he heard footsteps coming from the house, a tall lady-like shadow in the distance. She ripped open the door and saw Sami. The boys' mouths dropped when they saw her: She was wearing a pink lingerie set with a beige cardigan.

"Are you Sami?"

"Yes I am –" before he could finish, she grabbed Sami by the cheeks and kissed him on the lips. Jay and Evan looked on at the long aunt-nephew kiss.

"Damn yo!" said Evan. "She is so fucking hot!" She was indeed: Raina was a tall, toned, long-legged, medium dark-haired Persian sex-bomb.

She leaned out while keeping her hands clasped on him, her fresh minty breath in his airways.

"Hello, how have you been?" she spoke in an American accent, "Pleasure to meet you, Sami. Please, come inside, you boys, too."

They entered inside the house, shoes off.

"Okay, you boys," she pointed at Jay and Evan; their hearts a flutter with the prospect of sex. "You boys, please go inside the living room, please feel free to take whatever you need from the kitchen."

Hopes dashed, they sighed and sat on the living room floor.

Raina's expression changed. She started speaking in lightning-fast Farsi: "I don't mind them staying here, but I would not like them to know private family business. Do you understand?"

Sami nodded; he couldn't speak the language but understood well enough.

"Come, come to the bedroom, we'll get-to-know each other while having sex."

Gulp. "Ok," he replied.

She led him upstairs, Jay and Evan giving him the thumbs-up.

In the dark, curtained-up bedroom, Raina took her cardigan off and ordered her nephew to "Strip."

Sami threw his clothes off, shaking at his aunt's intimidating presence. He was equal parts aroused and petrified, fully-aware that just one of her long thick legs could crush his frail body. Done stripping, Sami stood naked, his hands covering his privates.

Raina kept her gaze locked on her target as she casually tossed aside her bra and panties. She put her hands and knees on the bed and got on all fours. Her seductive glare, those eyes, that stare, like a tigress sizing her prey, she was ready to pounce.

"Come," she grabbed his arm and got him lying on the bed. She lowered herself down towards him till she was on top, her face nuzzling his neck, her hands feeling his beat, her dominance solidified.

She peppered him with light kisses on his neck. "How is your mother?" she asked.

"F-F-Fine."

"How is school?"

"Good, yeah, good, I like school, school is good."

"What school do you go to?"

"Umm, Kay Parker High."

"That's a dreadful school," she hissed.

"Oh really?" he replied. It was hard for Sami to focus on typical distant relative small talk while his naked aunt lay on top of him. He could already feel himself cumming; droplets reaching his aunt's toned thighs.

"Let me be honest: I know your mother sent you here for a reason, what was it?"

"I, I don't know."

"Oh I know what it is," she dismounted herself, turned around and pointed to her ass.

"Go on, I know what she wants you to do: get it over with."

"Umm..." his aunt's delectable derrière sure was nice, but he didn't know what she wanted him to do with it.

"Go on, you boys call it spanking, am I correct? Do it, now."

Sami gave a little tap to his aunt's round cheeks.

"What was that? I didn't feel a thing! Come on, harder."

He put a little more force into it, still it felt as hard as a cupcake.

"Harder! Come on, try!"

He pulled his arm back and put a little more bite into it.

"Harder! Harder!"

Sami pulled his arm all the way back and flung it at her. Sm-ack! He connected.

"Again, again!"

Due to having such slim arms, Sami was able to deliver powerfully fast, hard-hitting, painful spanks. The sound of flesh-on-flesh reverberated around the house, again and again, whacking her butt till it turned red raw.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, oh that's enough," Raina clutched the soaked sheets around her ankles. She rolled over, grabbed Sami and began making-out with him.

"Hmm, hmmm! That was so good, hmm, hmmm." She had her fingernails digging into his skin. "Hmm, come closer Sami, stick it inside me, Sami, Sami, I think for now, I'll turn you into a man."

Meanwhile, downstairs, The Banks Brothers were watching television.

"Yo," said Evan. "Yo we come all the way to this place, the birthplace of Tabootopia yo! And what do we do? We watch television?"

"Hey Bro, hey, I just wanna see how this show starts and then we'll go out and get us some pussy, relax Bro, relax. Now quiet down, it's starting!"

"TTS is proud to present its Signature Star, 'Rocket' Pocket Polly, in her first starting role – Polly's World!"

"Polly's World is filmed in front of a live studio audience."

A large suburban home was shown on screen, an 80's-style cherry sitcom theme opening the show. ("~Polly's World, it's Polly World, everyone's favourite little pocket rocket, it's Polly's World~")

Evan was not impressed: "Yo, that song sucks, the name's stupid –"

"Shut up, shut up," said Jay, "It gets better."

The interior of the house was shown. A short, slim, white, frizzy-haired teen girl opened the front door.

"I'm home!" she said in a chipper voice. "Mom? Dad?"

"Oh hello Polly," a mature looking, tall, brown haired woman wearing a strapless shinny red dress walked out the kitchen. The studio audience cheered. "How was school, Polly? Tell me you went to school today."

"I did Mom...sorta," Polly looked at the ground and kicked her shoes.

"Sorta did? What happened this time, Polly?"

"Well Mom, my geography teacher told me he had something important to show me and, umm, he took me to his office and I...sucked his penis all day."

"Polly!" groaned her mother. (Audience laughs.)

"Well at least I learned about erosion." The crowd reacted with laughter to Polly's retort.

"That didn't even make sense, yo," mumbled Evan.

"It's not about the jokes Bro, it's not about the jokes!" Jay defended.

"Sorry Mom, I did try to go to classes, but I can't help being so hot!" Polly did a little twirl; sections of the crowd gave wolf-whistles. 'Rocket' Pocket Polly was indeed a little hottie with curious sex appeal. Barely reaching above 5'0, 'Pop-Rock', as she was known by her fans, wore an outfit consisting of black-rimmed glasses, braces, tight colourful shirts and blue jeans, her attire complementing her peach-like breasts and vice-like butt.

Then, a short, brown haired teen, clad only in his boxer shorts, came down the stairs. "Hey Sis, hey Mom. Damn Mom, you look really hot! I've been trying to get rid of this wood since coming back from school, could you please help me? You too, Polly."

His mother gave a stern look to him. "I'm dressed like this because of you! Because you were roughhousing with Billy, I have to go to his house to make him feel better."

"But Mom~, he started it! I won that race and he knows it!"

"Enough, Chris! Us mothers settled it. Because you shoved him, I have to give him a little bit of sex, that's the deal." She adjusted her dress and heels, then applied her bright red lipstick. "And Billy's a little biter so I'm not going to enjoy it too much."

"Aw shucks." the crowd laughed. "Can I at least watch?"

"As long as you play nice," his mother walked to the doorway, her son following. When they got near the exit, his mother turned and said: "Hold it young man: you are not going out dressed like that."

He tore his boxers off. "This better?"

"Good, come." The crowd laughed and cheered.

Polly, all alone, looked to the camera.

"Well, since everyone's gone, I guess I'll just play with myself!" Polly turned around, bent over, slowly, did a little shimmy and pulled down her tight jeans, kicking them off, letting the camera get a good look at her perfectly round petite ass, then twirling around to show her pink hearted thong. Polly proceeded to pleasure herself for the next ten minutes. Her technique was sloppy in a cute, endearing way. Phrases such as, "Uh-oh, I feel a light shower coming from the south," and, "Oh no, I squirted on Mom's nice plates – again" played to the cute girl image.

"So yeah this is the part where the viewer jerks off," noted Jay. "Since I'm with you, I'll just watch it at home; I got it going on the DVR."

"Cool, cool," replied his brother. "Yo keep this for me; this sexy little cupcake is getting me hard yo."

As they continued to flip channels, the proprietor of the house came home. He was a dark-skinned, burly, flannel wearing South Asian man.

"So what you kids doing here eh?" he asked in a Canadian accent.

Despite the man's confrontational tone, Jay was remarkably calm: "Bro, the hot chick who lives here is having sex with our friend – her nephew– we're just hanging around, waiting for him. Hope that's cool, Bro."

He sighed. "Well, ok with me." he sat in his recliner. "So what you kids watching?"

"Just this talk show, we watch it all the time, tell him Bro."

"Yeah, this repeat of this talk show, yeah," replied Evan. "It's a show about these guys, young guys, talking about hot moms, yeah, yeah, there's Jeff the black dude, Matt the white dude, Adam the Latino guy and Jason the Asian guy. They just riff about stuff relevant to sons yo, you know, hot moms, they talk about hot moms, it's a tough show to describe, but I like it yo, I like it, I think it's interesting, yeah, yeah."

"I've not seen it before," replied the man, "Think I'll check it out. Oh I'm sorry: I'm Jitar."

"Jay," he said pointing to himself. "And this is my bro, Evan."

"Good to meet ya," replied the man.

The show, known as The Boy Lounge, came back on. Adam addressed the viewers: "Hi, welcome back, we're just about to start with today's topic. So, guys, if you did or do have a hot mom, what kind of job would you want her to have?"

Jeff started: "I would say stripper because I see her doing that not just for the cash but also, you know, because she'd like it. I see her leaving the home with a happy expression, you know, wearing a large jacket as she left, happy to be going to work, you know, happy to be looked at by a bunch of men, of course with the notion she's doing it all for her boy, you know, the 'momma's gotta get you in those Nikes' deal, though without that depressing underbelly behind it, if you know what I mean."

Adam nodded in agreement: "Yes, yes Jeff I see where you're going and I like your direction, I like the view. If you'd let me steer the bus, I think I got an interesting route to take us. Now, with my take on the fetish I'd favour a more everyday kind of job role. So, she could be, in my view, an executive assistant of some sort, wearing suits, having meetings, going to lunch in the finest restaurants. Now, let me park this bus, take you all outside and hit you with the selling point: Behind that expensive clothing would be hot lingerie, garters, stockings, she'd be sleeping her way to the top! Kissing you goodnight with the same lips she used to suck Mr. Jefferson's cock! Boom!"

"That's some excellent thinking," said Jeff. "Matt, you look like you have something to add?"

Matt was buzzing with his thoughts, almost jumping out of his seat: "Dude, I got a frigging hot idea! I think it would be so frigging hot if a hot mom was a lifeguard! That red swimsuit, all Baywatch style, god damn! Jason, I'm thinking of your mom because, dude, your mom is so frigging hot! If I was her son, I'd be naked wacking off to her all day dude! All day! Every day! Monday, Tuesday, all them days! My mom's pretty hot, but you Jason, your mom is super frigging hot! Dude, your mom knows how to dress when she's got company around, when it's us boys chilling she's rocking the little booty shorts and tank tops! So frigging hot – oh sorry, I went little off topic, but to get back to what I wanted to say, lifeguard for me would be the hottest job for a mom to have. Jason, dude, your mom would look good as a lifeguard."

Jason sat with his hands clasped, nodding in approval: "Thank you for the public endorsement of my mother, Matthew. Your logic when forming this idea was very sound: choosing a legitimate role which requires little clothing: very astute, my friend, very. In the proposed scenario of my mother as a lifeguard, I see gatherings of friends, lads if you will, going to a pool with the intention of observing my mother at her bikini-body best."

"Jason, your mother is a model/actress isn't she?" noted Jeff. "Please, you know, tell us about that, we're all interested in that, you know."

"Yes, her work is a particularly juicy topic for me. I have to say, pleasuring myself to my mother's professional, well-produced pictures is stupendous good fun, good fun I say. Typing my mother's name into a search browser, hmmm, it gets me buzzing from within, the red-hot heat I feel makes it almost too much of a carnal delight. When said search finishes, I see so many pictures and videos. That is such a...such a rush of emotions, intoxicating really. Speaking of my mother, I must note that her latest shoot was simply fantastic: She was doing a yacht shoot down the coast, gold bikini, many other gorgeous women around here, simply fantastic.

"I saw your mom in that shower shoot she did," added Jeff, "It was very hot."

"Thank you Jeffery, I think we all can be in agreement that having a gorgeous mother who has a job which adds to her sex appeal is a deadly erotic situation."

Adam agreed: "Moms looking sexy for their jobs is very hot indeed. Ok guys: let me take the wheel for just a moment, hop back in with me, because I have another route I'd like to add: the type of men she has relations with, I feel, is a somewhat underrated topic. Personally speaking, I've been around men that did my mom and it was a pretty exciting feeling knowing they did things to her. Do you understand my steering? I'm talking about that moment when you find out your mom's a woman, it's a great feeling."

Just then, Jason had hit a breakthrough: "Guys, I'm composting all that has been said during this discussion and right now in my mind I'm picturing a high-brow, sexy, professional, educated type of mother. During her off-days she volunteers as a lifeguard and in her day job she mingles with corporate men and seals her deals by having maybe a little sophisticated give-and-take, does a little dancing with them, and when the time is right: sex."

Adam jumped out of his chair: "I Love it! Let's make that into a series! Cut the feed now, now! We need to discuss it some more! Park this bus dammit!"

The screen went blue. A voiceover woman then said, "Look forward to the boys' new show: Working Mom. Coming this fall."

"Yo that's gonna be good," said Evan.

"Looks pretty interesting eh?" said Jitar.

"Eh, they've had production problems for a while now," noted Jay, "The guys keep having roleplay sex with the woman playing the mom, she's always so exhausted that she can't film her scenes."

"Ah," said Jitar, "I can tell from that studio those kids are from New Babylon, the big city."

"Yeah, Bro," replied Jay, "That's where most the shows come from, but we've never been there."

"Oh not been out from your little town eh? Where're you from?"

"Our Haven," replied Jay.

"You kids must know so little about this area," noted Jitar, "So little about Tabootopia. Well, let me tell you a little about what I know."

"All right, Bro" said Jay, "Let us know."

***

It was nighttime at the ranch and the teens had finished their tour around the farm. While they were milling around outside, looking at the farmyard animals, from the distance they could see a manly figure walking towards them.

"Hey I recognize him," said Daniel, "Isn't that...that farmer guy?"

Indeed it was Tobias and he seemed to be hauling something over his shoulder.

"Look!" yelled Vivi, "Soyo!"

Yes, draped over his left shoulder was the spent, used and somewhat abused Soyo Banks. Her legs covered in thick white semen, her clothes ragged, her hair messy, tangled and wet.

Tobias stood in front of the group, holding his prize. "Hi everyone, enjoying yourselves?"

"Yes, Sir," replied Daniel.

"Good, good," he let out a whistle, "Carla! Little help please."

Carla came out the house. Tobias gently got the subdued Soyo on her feet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds