Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 05

"Ohh, ohhh, ohh!" Regina was gasping after her release.

Sally wiped her eyes and giggled. "That was something else, something else."

Regina tried getting her breath back. "Th-th-thanks...wow, wow... I didn't say stop."

Sally smiled and went right back to work. She got out a little pink vibrator and tweezed all the soaked areas of Regina's clitoris with little electric shocks of joy.

"Ohhhh," Regina shivered as it rolled deep in her soft pink tissue, the wild sensations galloping around her body. She was in for a long, long night.

Meanwhile, outside, Daniel was enthused at this outcome, even seeing some of Regina's liquids slide from underneath the door. He flashed his friend Björn the thumbs up. Björn didn't notice as what he was hearing had him going to his 'mörk zon'.

In Teddy's bedroom, Vivi had her teen boy on the floor, absolutely drenched with sweat, gasping for air while Vivi lay next to him. She was giving young Teddy one of the best sexual experiences of his life, one that tested the very limits of his body. It involved her pinching his foreskin shut with her fingertips.

"If you hold it in for as long as you can, it comes out so, so big, boom-boom! Huge! Now, come here and give me a kiss, Teddy Bear!"

Teddy kissed Vivi with puckered lips, no tongue for this girl. She then licked his chest, starting from the very edge of his pelvis, going slowly, painfully slow, towards his face, her tongue leaving a long, chilly breeze through his body. She then got to his lips and peppered him with cute kisses: This was possibly the most pleasurable form of torture ever devised – and she wasn't done.

Vivi got out her thumb and put it near his face. "Go on Teddy Bear; put it in your mouth."

He went with it and put her thumb in his mouth.

"Now Teddy Bear, this is gonna tingle!" she released it from his mouth and then pushed her wet thumb into his inner thigh.

"Ohhhhh!" Teddy trembled when he felt that thunderous, heavenly sensation of supreme ecstasy. His cock was now boiling red, set to its limit, just waiting to break out. This was all too much for young Teddy to take: he felt like he was on the edge of heaven and hell, about to tip over to his end.

"Ok ready for cum to fly-fly? Here we go," she gave him a hard, puckered kiss, let her fingers go and let his cum burst out. It went flying into the air, slapping the ceiling with a whack. He was shaking, twitching all over, groaning loudly. He then jerked his cock and released the back-up soldiers who'd been held back at fort.

"In-in-incredible."

Vivi giggled. "I know, hee-hee! Come on: give me another big-boy kiss! I ain't done with you yet, my cuddly bearsy."

"URGH!" Björn blew his cover – literally.

"What was that?" said Vivi.

Just then, Björn and Daniel dashed back to their rooms.

Ignoring the sounds, Vivi carried on, as did Regina, well into the night.

***

Morning in Gaudium and it was time for the Kay Parker High students to go home. Sami awoke next to his nude, cradling aunt, his lips still suckling her tit. He discreetly crawled out of her grasp and got dressed.

"Oh, Sami, you're leaving?" she asked.

"Yeah, I had lots of fun Aunt Raina, thanks; I'll tell Mom you were nice to me."

"Good, good," she said in her drossy state. "Tell her I said hello, and tell her to call more often, I always enjoy hearing about her sex tales."

"Yes, Aunt Raina."

"Hmm," she pinched his cheek, "You're a good boy, Sami, I'm sure she's very proud of you."

Sami smiled. "Thank you. Bye, Aunt Raina."

"Bye."

Sami went downstairs, quite pleased with himself. When he got to the living room, he found his two friends asleep on the floor. He nudged them awake.

"Yo I don't care about logistics, I just wanna fuck!" shouted Evan as he awoke. "Oh hey Sami, oh fuck! I went to sleep! Fuck yo! Jay wake up!"

"Hmm, what? Hmm? Bro what's up? Huh, wait, it's light out? Oh seriously Bro? Seriously? He sent us to sleep via boredom? Fuck! And he's gone too! Motherfucker! Fuck... Yo Sami, Bro, how things go with your aunt? I heard some of it, primo spanking Bro, but then she got into some emotional talk and stuff and I wasn't hard for it, emotionally though I got hard, I got hard...I didn't understand what she was saying though, it was all in Iranian."

"Yeah it was ....pretty amazing, hey I'm sorry about what happened to you guys."

"Pssh, no worries Yo," replied Evan, "Not like we missed out on anything we can't get back home, yo if we stayed here the women would have wanted more, and more, yo we'd have got them into overload, yeah, yeah, yeah yo...I wanna go home."

Meanwhile, Regina, Vivi, and the just-revived Soyo were in the shower.

"Really!? Regina, bitch, tell me you didn't ..." said Soyo as she rubbed soap on her tight brown cheeks. "Bitch, Regina, you jizzed on a girl!?"

"Yeah," she replied matter-of-factly, "It was fun, lots of fun, kinda sucks we're leaving."

"Yeah that bums me out," replied Vivi, "Soyo, hand me the conditioner, that little guy got my lawn all damp with his teen boy sweat, so cute!"

"So what did you do, Soyo?" asked Regina.

"Oh nothing special: skull, anal, dolphin-style."

"Oh, ok," Regina didn't bother asking what dolphin-style entails.

Outside, waiting in the bus, packed and waiting to go, were Björn and Daniel.

"Scream-gasm, seriously?" Daniel was not amused at Björn's excuse for getting caught.

"I can't help it, when I, umm, ahh, reach a certain level, it gets to me. Apologies."

"Ah it's cool," Daniel patted his friend on the shoulder. "That was some pretty nice stuff we heard."

"Umm, yeah, some of the best."

"Yeah, yeah... so Brian should be here soon, I'm sure he's got some interesting things to share with us."

After a few minutes, Sami, Jay and Evan took their seats.

"What's up, yo?" said Evan to Daniel and Björn. "I miss anything good?"

Björn started rewinding the events in his head. "Ahh, let's see, after you left, hmm, for a while, nothing, then things started happening at night, yes. Firstly, Tobias and Carla had sex, yes, in the hot tub, very hot sex before their son interrupted, but, ahh, you know me, I like it when the offspring watch, hee-hee, ahh, umm, anyway, umm, ahhh, then Regina and Sally flirted, then, umm Carla, Vivi and Regina had a shower together, then, ahhh, Sally and Regina had sex, then, umm, Vivi sent little Teddy into quite a, umm, a frenzy I would say, yeah, his screams could be heard all over the house, yes, umm, yeah that's all you missed."

Evan's face dropped. "Yo you gotta be fucking with me...fuck! We missed all that!"

"Yeah, Bro," replied a downbeat Jay. "Seriously though, Sami, we're happy for you Bro, good job."

"Thanks. Hey, when we get home, I'll ask my mom if she can give you both a massage, you guys deserve it."

Evan held back tears while patting Sami on the shoulder. "Yo...Thank you so much! *sniff*"

A little while later, the girls had finished dressing and were packing their bags with the help of Tobias and Teddy.

"I'd say you're the best bunch we've ever had," said Tobias. "You little lady," referring to Soyo, "were a hell of a little devil."

"Hey that's sweet of you to say. You did well too, especially when you did me wheelbarrow-style, you jizzed me hard."

"You're welcome anytime," he said with a smile.

Vivi was cooing over Teddy. "Aw, shucks, we gotta go, Teddy Bear"

"Mi-miss you."

"I'll miss you too, but I'll be back, promise, as long as you keep shaving your body and," she put her hand over his head, "is this about the height you'll be staying at?"

He nodded.

"Oh coolzees! I'll definitely want more of my little bearsy then!" before leaving, she gave him one last, lingering puckered kiss."

Meanwhile, leaning against the barn, clad only in a bikini top and tiny jean shorts, was Sally. She waved Regina over.

"Hey, I'll be just one sec," Regina dashed to her new sexual cohort.

"Hi."

"Hey, I just wanted to give you this," Sally handed Regina a small card; it had Sally's phone number scrawled on the front.

Regina was blushing. "T-thanks."

"Turn it over, it over."

Regina turned the card and saw a list of numbers on it.

"What's this?"

"It's a list of... others girls I know in Our Haven, I think you might like some of them."

"Oh wow...thanks."

The girls looked at each other for a little while longer. Watching from the sidelines, Björn and Daniel gave their analysis.

"I wish Regina was a, umm, sex-loving porn-style lesbian instead of a, ahh, real lesbian with issues," Björn said bluntly.

"Hey, you can't always be hard," said Daniel. "...Oh hey I see Brian – and he's with the women he mentioned!"

The guys got out of the bus, the girls followed them. Brian stood there on the grass hill with his three blue dress wearing, barefooted, blond daughters and grey haired, still nude, mama.

"Wassup my bruthas?"

"Hey man," replied Daniel. "Hello ladies."

"Hi," they all mumbled.

"You had fun I see?" said Björn. "You're, umm, quiet late, Miss Bolovey will be back soon, we better get going."

"I'm staying," said Brian. "I'm staying here with these women; I got everything I ever need right here."

The group became silent for a moment. No one thought to ask why, that answer was obvious. After seeing how happy he was, they quickly accepted his decision.

Regina shrugged. "Well, see ya," she went over and hugged him, as did Soyo and Vivi, while Jay, Evan and Sami fist-bumped their newfound friend. All that was left was his two best friends, Daniel and Björn.

"Text me bruthas," he said while doing the handshake-hug. "You know I'm gonna be representing in this farmland. Daniel, you gotta tell me about that new momma of yours and Björn, you need to keep me updated on the latest freaky shit."

"Of course," replied Björn.

"You got it," said Daniel.

Just then, from the horizon, Miss Bolovey came trudging along, her face, tank top and skirt littered with small dashes of cum.

"Umm, where'd you come from, Miss?" asked Regina.

"An educational visit to the local school," she said while wiping her lips.

Brian stepped forward, "Umm, Ma'am, I'm leaving Our Haven and I'm going to stay here –"

"Couldn't care less," she said while dashing to the minibus. "Quick, we must leave post-haste, many parents will not be best pleased with my actions. Hurry younglings, chop-chop, no goosing, no goosing, come now!"

The teens got in the bus and waved bye to their departing friend Brian and their new friends the Woroalman family. Bolovey slammed her foot on the pedal and sped down the bumpy path.

"Whoa, whoa, you think you can slow it down?" asked Regina.

"Little missy, when you have eight screaming teen boys gagged and bound, you don't wait around to explain your actions."

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds