Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 05

"Get this girl in a bed; she's had quite the day."

Carla held Soyo by her armpits. "Aye, come on, girlie."

Soyo groaned like an undead sex zombie.

Vivi giggled. "Night, night Soyo~," she said as her friend got dragged away.

"So, you all good here?" Tobias asked the teens.

"We're good," replied Daniel.

"Good, good." Tobias clasped his hands together. "Right!" he walked back to his home. "Carla, get in that tub! Daddy needs to get clean!"

The teens milled around the farm a little longer till Björn's sharp hearing caught the dim sounds of delight.

"Umm, I heard something, yes...umm, faint, ahh, almost whispery giggling coming from the, umm, ahh, the back, yes."

"Yeah I kinda hear it too," added Daniel. "Wanna check it out?"

"Sure," Regina shrugged. "Nothing else going on."

"Ohhh we going to sneak-sneak?" Vivi rubbed her hands. "Let's be ninjas! Yeah!"

The gang went around the house, through the alleyway and stopped at the fence that led to the backyard. Out on that yard was a large green hot tub – with two people inside.

"Oh I'm not doing that again," Regina said firmly.

"You had hot tub sex?" asked Daniel.

"We both did," said Regina, referring to her and Vivi (and Soyo).

Björn cleared his throat. "Oh, umm, ahh, you must, umm, tell me about that later."

The teens stepped closer and saw that the two figures inside the tub were Carla and Tobias. They were naked, wet, grinding and kissing.

Vivi felt a warm feeling inside her thighs. "Ohhh, ohh they're having such hot mommy daddy sex!" Hmmm," she grabbed Björn by the shoulders and said to him: "Lick me in my special area, ohhhh, do it now! Now!" Björn quickly went to his knees, unzipped her jeans, pushed aside her bunny panties and licked her pussy while keeping his gaze stuck on the action.

The married couple continued their playful thrust in the boiling steam filled drum, their grinding bodies tossing the water right out the tub. Regina and Daniel stood there, in the middle of all the sex, feeling a little out of place.

"...You're not going to do anything weird, are you?" asked Regina.

"Me?" replied Daniel. "No, no, unless you want me to."

"I'm good."

"Okay..."

Tobias and Carla had transitioned into their finishing sequence: her riding her man in reverse cowgirl position. Tobias held Carla's arms behind her back, her full, natural breasts shaking as she rode him, going faster and faster with each bounce, Carla screaming obscenities at the top of her voice.

"Yes yes yes yes yes! Oh yes yes yes yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck me, ohhhh! Yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck! fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck! – oh hiya Son!"

The teens looked to the balcony and saw Teddy standing there in his pyjamas.

"Mom, could you check my homework please? I've done all of it."

"Hmm, huh? Ok, Son," she steadied her shaky legs, took out her husband's cock, kissed him, grabbed the steps and lifted herself out, her son getting a great view of his mother's bare, wet backside.

"Hey, stop checking out your mom's butt!" his father said jokingly.

Teddy gave a red-faced smile in response.

Carla put a towel around her body. "Teddy, didn't I tell you to come talk to me after your mummy and daddy finished shagging?"

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Aye, it's ok, I know that pretty wee lass got you all excited. Wait there, I'll be right over."

"She's talking about me!" Vivi said with glee. "She said I was pretty! I love Mummy Carla! She's my Scottish mummy! Björn you can stop now."

Björn stopped licking, neatly placed Vivi's panties in place, zipped her jeans and stood up. Business as usual. "Umm, thank you, Vivi."

She patted him on the head. "Good boy, good boy, good job!"

"Hey whatcha all doing?"

The group turned around in surprise, behind them was Sally.

"Where did you come from?" asked Daniel.

"I just came to tell ya all your sleeping arrangements, your arrangements. You boys got the downstairs room, Vivian you can sleep in my little brother's room."

"Coolzees!"

"Yes, yes...and Regina, you," Sally put her finger on Regina's lips, "are sleeping with me."

***

"So what you people think of as the unexplored regions are actually just the factory towns. The reason why you Our Haven'ers think it's all unexplored is 'cause you're so used to getting the end product from us, the Gaudium people. You know we're about to make the border bigger and swallow in some of them factory towns anyways, split the district into north, south, but not like a big divide or nothing like that, just for logistical reasons. What I think we really need to do is get some more support into that builders area, they're doing pretty well but I think they got a lot more in them than what we already got them doing, they damn talented, but they always get taken into New Babylon to make some new skyscraper or something. I think most of them are working on that, umm, what's the name of that city next to Babylon?"

Jay and Evan couldn't answer. Like anyone who had to endure that explanation, Jay and Evan were bored to sleep. Jitar only just noticed.

"Oh, went on too long again, didn't I? Oh well." He took the remote, sat back, relaxed and watched some Sex Games.

Back in the bedroom, the most prevalent sound was the bed squeaking, along with it cracking and smacking against the wall; Aunt Raina was riding her nephew, jumping up and down his cock. By now Sami was completely and utterly spent, running on fumes and teenage lust.

He held to her ass, hitting little pitter-patter slaps to her raw behind.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she held her small, perfectly-formed tits while rocking back-and-forth his diminutive frame, "Ohh! Ahhh, Ohhh! Ahh! Yes, so good, ahhh yes!"

Raina clutched his chin, kissed his cheek and whispered sensually: "Ohhh, Sami, suckle my tit, suckle!" she grabbed Sami by the back of his head and put her tit in his face.

He probed his aunt's nipple with the tip of his tongue. "Hmm, tasty, yes."

"I said suckle, suckle on it!" she forced her breast into his mouth. "Hmm, ohhh! Ahhh!"

As his mouth filled her breast with his hot breath and salvia, she started bucking harder, slamming her nephew's lightweight frame into the damp mattress.

"Ohhh I feel, it, ohhhh!" she took Sami's cock out, and fingered herself, her mouth open, her orgasmic growl filling the room. "Ohhhhh!" her juices hit the sheets with a splash, dripping down onto the wooden floor. Exhausted, she fell on top of her nephew.

Sami had his legs up in the air, his hands rubbing his aunt's hips, his neck just below her shoulder. "T-T-Thank you," he said before he politely kissed his aunt on the cheek.

"You're very much welcome," she rolled over, then pulled the sheets over herself.

"Umm, Aunt Raina, please, could you answer one question?"

"Hmm, ok, Sami."

"Why did you make me spank you?"

"Oh that? That's something which aroused both me and your mother when we were younger. Plenty of men would slap us on our bottoms: Father, uncles, cousins, teachers, that's how your mother met your father: he was a teacher who, as you say, gave her a spanking."

"Oh...ok." From all of his meetings with his relatives, this, by far, was the best.

***

Back at the Woroalmans, the teens were in the house. The boys were hanging out in their designated bedroom.

"I, umm, got some action from this trip," noted Björn. "Small victory, yes."

"Well I don't mind getting nothing," replied Daniel. "It's been hectic around the house, so many chores, Ruth has me doing things to her friends, she's loaning me out like a dog. Not that I mind, you know, helps me pay my way living there. Plus I get to live with Kelly, did I mention Kelly? She's so great, I really like –"

"Stop right there," notably soft-spoken Björn had raised his voice. "That's, umm, good, very good, you know you're one of my best friends, but, umm, I cannot allow you to, umm, say what you're about to say in my presence. I'm sorry, ahh, that type of talk is a real turn-off and I want you to please, ahh, understand and, umm, not talk like that, please!"

Daniel chuckled. "All right, I won't let it happen again. Hey, I got a text from Brian, check it out:"

"Bruthas I banged the three hottest chicks I've ever seen in my entire life. BOOM. They got me doing some dancing to start out, little fucked up, I won't lie, but then they said I was king and can do anything I want! I got all three daughters at once, one on lips, one on cock, the other one on balls! Yeeea! The mother of the family is sweet! I LOVE this woman, she's so nice! She cooks for me the best food! The girls love me! They calling me daddy, I love them all, gr8 house! Best night of my motherfucking life, join me if you can, I ain't gonna let my bruthas go without! Holla!"

"That is such, umm, fantastic news; I am very pleased for him, ahh so pleased. He invited us it seems, what do you think Daniel?"

"Umm, you won't like this but I don't think we should go –"

"Yes, yes I was going to, umm, say the same thing: my friend, ahh, we know fetishes and we both know, ahh, that what he has going on will be less fun for him if we go, yes, as friends we cannot ruin his, ahh, time of a lifetime, please understand."

"Oh, fully, fully," Daniel began texting him back. "I'll just say we're busy and can't leave."

"Good, good...to, ahh, think we live in a place where we can both turn down sex without a second's thought, we should thank the lord! Haha! Yes!"

Daniel nodded. "Totally, so true...So I'm gonna stay awake and see if I can sneak a peek at Regina and Sally."

"I, umm, so wanna see what Vivi does with Teddy, I know she'll lock the door but, umm, I'm going to try to take a listen in anyways."

"So, sneak out in, say, thirty minutes after lights out?"

"Agreed."

***

It was around ten o'clock, dinner time for the Woroalmans. Being such good hosts, the family organised a full course meal for their guests. At the head of the dinner table was the comfy robe-wearing Carla, next to her the boys Daniel and Björn, who sneaked glances at Carla's cleavage during the evening. Next to them were Tobias, Vivi and Teddy. Teddy was experiencing the worst pain ever in his underpants, due to the expert seduction artist that is Vivian Keentucker. Vivi's best technique? Getting her lips wet, licking them, looking at her target and mouthing something sensual. While Teddy thought Vivi was saying words like "Fuck me, yes, hard," what she was actually saying was "Bunny, moo, little shoes."

At the far end of the dinner table was aching teen girls Sally and Regina. Their flirtatious behaviour began before dinner, a round of small talk full of awkward glances and giggles. During dinner Sally stepped up her game by tactfully rubbing her shoulder against Regina's. Regina responded by sliding her hand over Sally's and making first contact. Right then they looked at each other right in the eyes. Sally's smile was standard; nothing out of the ordinary, but something had struck Regina: it was the look in Sally's eyes. Sally was gazing at Regina with a look which transmitted a thousand thoughts, all with one common theme: youthful curiosity – of the sexual kind, along with a strong, overwhelming desire to have her bodily orifices inside this sexy girl's body

Her father could sense the unchained lust coming from his daughter – it was electric.

"Now Sally," he said in a serious tone. "Do remember to be responsible, not too much noise, don't scare the cattle. Have fun though, you hear?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"All right... time to eat!" announced Tobias.

They ate and drank merrily till the table was almost empty.

"All right!" Tobias clasped his hands. "Is everyone done eating? Good, off to the bedrooms, you kids, clean the plates, everyone to bed, come now."

"Girls," said Carla, "Come with me; I'll show you how the shower works."

"All right," agreed Regina.

"Coolzees!" said Vivi.

***

Inside the shower room of the Woroalmans house, Carla explained how the water works.

"Now this tap here is meant to be given us hot but it's goes all funny, so just push it like this," Carla hit the tap with her elbow.

"Ok, thank you, Mrs. Woroalman," said Regina.

"Oh what nice manners you've got," Carla then took off her robe and stepped in the shower, her large natural breasts and wild untamed bush on display. Vivi was nonplussed, Regina half-expected this to happen.

"Well, ain't you gonna join me? Come on, get your kit off!"

Regina shrugged and began stripping; Vivi was way ahead of her; already naked she leapt into the shower with Carla.

"Oh it's hot!" shirked Vivi. "And so strong, I'm so soaky!"

"Aye," she looked downward, "You've got a nice little shrubbery growing," noted Carla, pointing at Vivi's neatly trimmed 'lawn.'

"Thanks! I think it's cute and fluffy, pet it if you want."

Carla stroked her fingers around in Vivi's vagina. "Oh aye, you're right lass, it's so smooth, you use conditioner?"

While Carla and Vivi exchanged vaginal grooming tips, Regina entered inside the shower, at first covering her large, naturally firm springtime breasts, then just letting them loose as she got comfortable around the women.

"Oh look at that, shaved it bald she did," joked Carla.

"Yeah," shrugged Regina, "It's more comfortable."

"Well my fella likes it this way so I ain't bothered to do any trimming, maybe every third week I get the scissors out, but that's how life is like around these parts." Then, without warning, Carla grabbed Regina's breasts. "Now these I'm jealous off," she squeezed and took a good feel of the boobage on show. "Girlie you got a flippin' mint with these!"

"Thank you Ma'am," replied a stoic Regina, "I think your breasts are pretty nice, too."

"Aye, thank you girlie."

After they finished showering, Carla excused herself while Vivi and Regina got dressed.

"So, what you wearing to the bedroom," asked Vivi. "I'm going to wear this robe, then take it off so Teddy Bear can be super, super pumped!"

Regina shrugged. "I guess I'll wear this long shirt that Carla left me."

Vivi gasped. "With nothing underneath? You know Sally wants to touch you in your special areas? Genie-Baby, do you know she wants a snuggling session with you? Like proper, proper snuggling!?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Genie-Baby... I was just wondering, since I only ever seen you with....Genie-Baby, are you a girl-girl girl?"

"I don't know, maybe."

Vivi took a page out of Regina's book and shrugged her shoulders. "Just wondering, though doesn't matter to me, I love you all the same."

"Hey thanks, Vivi."

"Coolzees! Hey I'm going to just brush my lawn, so you get going to your girl. See ya in the morning Genie-Baby! Have fun," Vivi leaned over and kissed her friend on the cheek.

"Bye." Regina put the long shirt on and left the room. Whilst walking to Sally's room, Regina heard Carla's voice.

"Oh me little fella's got a big one built up, ain't he?"

Regina stopped and peered into the room. She saw Carla, totally naked, dripping wet, on her knees, holding her nude son's cock.

"Ain't you a keen little lad today, eh? You wanna be empty before she sleeps over? Yeah?" She was tugging hard on his cock, him standing upright, wincing in pleasure. While being jerked, Teddy put his stubby clawed fingers on his mother's ample breasts, cupping them, whimpering from her touch.

"You like that, lad? Hmm?" She sent shivers down his spine when she kissed his bare chest, making his legs shake as she licked his nipples. His chin was planted underneath her soft black hair, groaning in a quiet, muttering tone as his mother crushed his cock in her hands, just as he liked it.

"Ohhhh! Mama! Mama!" he was stamping the floor in pleasure, he could feel it cumming, cumming strong.

She stroked his hair, then, patted him on the butt with her free hand, displaying expert knowledge of her son's pleasure centres. He could feel it all whirling up inside, ready to explode. Yes, Carla knew just what to do to get her boy cumming, this being a showcase jerk-off to her son, to show him that no woman could make him climax like she could.

"Hmmm, oh here it comes now lad, I see it." She stepped aside, pointed his cock to the ground and let the cum splatter on the floor. A huge shudder went through him upon completion.

"You're cleaning that up, lad," she said with a smile.

Her son nodded. "Thanks, Mom."

"Come on, give us a cuddle!" She gave her son a nude, tight hug. "Hmm! Ok Son, I'm off back to your daddy, we're going to have ourselves a right proper shag, so enjoy yourself with that cute lass."

Right before Carla could reach the door, Regina tiptoed away to Sally's room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

***

Midnight, pitch black outside, a heavy breeze brushing against the window. Regina waited on Sally's bed, ready for what was to come. Regina was fingering herself in anticipation, having heard Sally come up the stairs, shower and finish showering. Finally, the doorknob turned. A bare leg came in first, then a bare arm and a bare breast. Sally was naked. She closed the door behind her, her arms behind her back, with that cute, mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Hi Regina, hi."

Regina found herself drooling at Sally's dynamite breasts, so small, supple and round, along with her perfectly pink nipples, tight butt, killer frame, long legs, and the way Sally's blond vaginal hair was styled into a heart.

"That's cute," said Regina.

"Oh," she looked down, "Thanks, thanks. Teddy helped me."

They looked at each other in silence for a moment. Regina broke it by waving her hand.

"Come on."

Sally dove right in, jumping into Regina's arms and kissing her with raw, untamed passion. Within seconds Regina's shirt was off, both teens nude. They touched each other's breasts, tweaked each other's nipples, all while still locked in a lesbian lock of lust. They continued as they fell sideways, rubbing against their bodies, dousing each other's lips with their respective saliva glands. Sally moved down first, kissing Regina's breasts, licking her tender nipples, manoeuvring down her stomach, nuzzling her pelvis, till she got to the real prize.

Sally slapped Regina's vagina. "Oh, hmm, tasty, tasty." she licked the outer areas with the tip of her tongue, prepping for entry. This was Regina's first time being ate out; though it was a new sensation, to Regina it felt strangely recognizable, as if dormant, untapped sexual energy was being released via Sally's skilled tongue.

Sally could feel the passion in Regina's pours, just bursting to come out. Sally gave her that jumpstart when she said, "My daddy's gonna be so proud: he's the one who taught me how to do this."

That incestual outburst only got Regina's motor revved up. "Hmmm, do it, do it, do it."

Sally grinned, pulled aside Regina's legs and dove right in.

"Fu – fuck!" Regina tore the sheeting of the bed; she'd never experienced such a forceful injection of earth-shattering pleasure. She groaned like never before: unending, deep, penetrating moans.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"

Sally hit all the right spots, leaving her trail, making her mark. Sally was sweating from the heat; it was like a fire ball had been set-off in Regina's vagina – and Sally brought the cool, fresh water.

This was a feeling the likes of which Regina never felt before, her limiters were shattered upon impact, only so much more she could take before she felt it coming, coming like never before. The dam had burst, it couldn't be held, she tried wrenching back to push it away, but to no avail; the peak of all her pleasure was to hit the surface. It was coming faster, crushing aside everything in its path. Sally licked a few more times – and then it hit: Regina's explosion of desire; she showered Sally with a huge, fresh, clean stream of orgasmic squirt.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds