Tash and Torc

He came back in and set the two plates down next to the teacups. "Oh, wow, that looks great," she said, smiling up at him as she started the movie.

She always said that, but it made him happy anyway. He sat down next to her, plate in hand, slicing off a little bit of trout with his fork. "So, you know, I was thinking," he started.

She leaned forward to pour out two cups of tea, and looked at him. He continued, "That thing Fawn's doing, the gallery thing? I think you should aha, hot hot."

He had placed a piece of fish in his mouth and was suddenly trying to breathe around it and prevent it from burning his tongue. "Ah. Hot."

She just watched him, expressionless, as his face contorted and danced. Eventually he managed to get it under control. "I think you should look into that. You might enjoy it."

"Yeah, I already talked to her about it. I'm going to help her set it up."

"I mean," he began, and paused to frame his thoughts. "I mean . . . maybe you could help organize more shows. Talk to the gallery, or other galleries, or find a space to rent out. Talk to other artists, get them involved. Make it more of a regular event than just a one-off."

"Organizing art shows?" she said dubiously. She appeared to think about it briefly, her brow furrowed. "I don't know how to do that."

"So . . . how do you know you can't?" She looked at him strangely. He shrugged. "Talk to Fawn about it, see if she's got any ideas. I don't know, just a thought. Maybe it wouldn't be any fun." He blew on another piece of fish. "Just a thought."

She reached out for her plate, and they sat in silence for a while, watching the movie. She appeared to be deep in thought. They ate slowly, and began to make occasional comments about the movie. They laughed at each other's stupid jokes. When their plates were emptied, Natasha carried them out to the kitchen and rinsed them off, complimenting him on the tasty meal. When the teapot was emptied, she heated some more water and refilled it. After another cup of tea, they both settled back on the couch. She leaned her head on his shoulder, and he shifted his arm to the back of the couch. They'd kind of cuddled up on the couch before, in a friendly way, but this seemed more intimate.

He became aware of the smell of her hair, and her body leaning on his. She drew her legs up underneath her, and put her hand on his chest. Their laughing and joking slowed down and they watched in silence for a while. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to put his arm around her. He gingerly lowered his hand to her shoulder. In response, she pulled closer, snuggling warmly against him. He guessed he was supposed to. He tried to focus on the movie.

"Are you lonely?" she said suddenly.

He wished her head weren't resting against him, she could probably feel his heart thumping away. She turned her face up toward his. "I mean, without . . . Monica, you know."

He couldn't read her expression with her head nestled against his shoulder. "I mean . . . I have a lot of really good friends. Gene, and Terry, and Carl and Sara, and . . . I mean, I have a a lot of love in my life, I'm not really alone . . ."

He suddenly realized that he was missing the point. "Are you lonely?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," she whispered with a quiver in her voice, which turned out to be the sound of his heart breaking.

He moved his hand to brush his fingers through her hair, still as golden as the day they'd first met so many years ago. The way she leaned against him, the way his head was positioned, his lips were nearly pressed against her forehead. He wasn't sure what the right thing to do was, but he didn't think kissing her forehead was it.

She continued, in a soft, lonesome voice, "I thought . . . maybe we could . . . help each other. Be less lonely." Her hand, which had been in her lap, was now on his thigh, and there were no mixed signals. He breathed slowly, but heavily, knowing that he wanted her, but knowing that everything would change. She looked up at him, moving her hand slightly along his thigh, and asked, "Do you want that?"

"Yes, I do," he breathed, and suddenly they were kissing. She sat up straighter, lips seeking lips, tongues darting out to taste each other. Her hand remained on his leg, sliding up and down his inner thigh. He brought his other hand up to cradle her cheek as they kissed, and his tongue dug deeper into her mouth as their lips pressed against each other, wide open.

A sound of pleasure escaped from the back of his throat as they explored each other's mouths, and an answering noise, almost a whimper, came from her. She was hungry, desperate, running her hand along his face and through his thick hair as the other hand crept to his groin and felt his stiffening cock through his blue jeans.

He groaned into her mouth, and this drove her into a frenzy. She grabbed his dick as well as she could through his pants, stroked it, squeezed it. Her other hand ran down his chest, slid under his shirt, began caressing the bare skin of his stomach, his chest. She didn't want to break the kiss. The feel of his lips, his tongue . . . the taste of him . . .

She pulled away just long enough to reach both hands under his shirt and pull it over his head. As she did so, she swung one leg between his and now knelt, facing him, straddling his thigh. She had always thought of him as a skinny kid, gangly, awkward. He didn't lift weights, so she was a little surprised to see such muscle tone. His pecs and abs weren't pronounced, but they were fairly clearly defined and sexy as hell. His chest was not as hairy as she'd thought it might be, considering the unruly mane on his head. She didn't take too long to admire him because she leaned in and kissed him again, deeply, running her tongue around his lips.

She held his face in both hands, taking his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it lightly and then releasing it to swipe her tongue across his again. She began to grind her crotch on the leg she straddled, pressing hard against him. Her rubbing herself on him inflamed his desire further. His hands were on her hips, sliding up her sides, and he grabbed the bottom of her tank top to pull it over her head.

She pulled her mouth away from his so her top could come off, and she quickly tore away the sports bra underneath, baring her chest. To him, her breasts looked immaculate; perfect hand-sized mounds, nipples hard and dark against her fair skin. He leaned forward to take one in his mouth and she moaned in ecstasy, wrapping both her hands around his head. She continued to grind against his leg, so hard that she thought she might soak through her panties and her leggings.

She moved her hips faster, feeling his lips and his tongue as they swirled around first one breast, then the other. Every breath she took was a moan and she kept getting louder as she lost control. She felt his hands gliding all over her body. Across her back, up to squeeze one breast while his mouth worked the other. Along her thigh. Squeezing her ass cheek as she rode his leg. "Yes, oh, yes!" she began to cry out, sliding one hand down to feel his bare chest, the other still clinging to the back of his head as he coated her nipples in saliva.

She was grinding fast now, bouncing up and down uncontrollably. "Yeah . . . yes . . ." she moaned, and as her breasts began to glide too swiftly in front of his face, he bared his teeth and caught one nipple lightly between them. She screamed, "Oh, FUCK!!" For a moment he thought he'd hurt her, but by the way she thrust her pelvis against him hard and held it there, trembling, he realized she was cumming. Her hand knotted into the hair on the back of his head, and he held her nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, as she twitched and gasped to a halt on top of him.

She leaned back, trying to catch her breath. "Oh my god," she said, running her hand through her own hair, slightly sweaty. She looked a little sheepish, perhaps, that she'd just gotten herself off on his leg. "That . . . was very, very sexy," he told her, hoping she wouldn't be embarrassed.

She rose and glanced down at his leg. There was indeed a spot on his pants where she'd soaked through two layers of clothes. "Oh, your pants are wet," she said with concern.

He was about to tell her not to worry about it but she was already undoing his buckle and tugging his jeans down around his ankles. He was wearing boxer briefs, and his erection was contained within them, but just barely, it seemed. It looked like it might tear the stitching out.

She leaned over to kiss him again, and this time it was slower, more sensual. He reached up to run his hand through her hair and along her cheek. Her tongue darted happily between his lips. Her kisses trailed off and she kissed the corner of his mouth, and then along his jaw, and his neck. He raised his chin to feel her lips moving across his flesh, her tongue occasionally slipping out to taste him.

He gasped with pleasure as she moved around his neck and proceeded to his collarbones and down to his nipples. His breathing grew heavier with each caress of her hands and her lips on his body. She kissed a trail down to his belly button, very slowly. Impulsively, she stuck her tongue inside it, eliciting a gasp from him among his soft moans. His stomach twitched briefly away from this unexpected sensation, and she giggled gleefully. He chuckled a little in response.

Then her mouth followed the trail of hair leading down, and she pulled at the waistband of his shorts. She leaned back as she tugged his shorts down around his knees, and she thought she was lucky she did or she might have gotten knocked out when his dick sprung free. It's not like it was ridiculous, like, porno huge. But it was impressive and, she thought, wider than any she'd seen in real life. It was also circumcised, which she had to admit she had a preference for.

She took the time to pull his pants and shorts all the way off, one foot at a time. She set them off to the side and began kissing along one of his calves. His legs were hairy, and she used her lips a lot more than her tongue here. When she reached his knee, she switched to the other leg, insinuating herself between them. She kissed along the inside of his thigh and halfway along, switched to the other one again. She moved slowly now, watching his face, maintaining eye contact.

Her lips moved along his leg until her nose was brushing his ballsack, cock towering over her. She stuck her tongue out and ran it over his balls, feeling them roll around. She opened her lips wide to kiss it and began suckling on his sack gently, massaging it with her lips, tongue coursing over the wrinkled and hairy skin. "Oh, god," he groaned. "Tasha, that feels so good."

Hearing his voice saying her name made her want to keep doing the same thing forever. He tasted of sweat, a manly sweat, and a hint of some unidentifiable spice. Was it that she'd been alone so long, or was it that he had the most intoxicating flavors and scents she'd ever known? She wrapped one hand around his shaft, marveling at its girth. She began to stroke him as she continued to work her mouth around his balls, slowly coating them with saliva.

His eyes would close involuntarily as the sensation overwhelmed him. When he opened them and looked down, he saw her eyes closed as she sucked and licked his sack. She seemed to be enjoying it immensely, which turned him on even more than the fact that she was doing it at all. Presently she opened her eyes, and he thought she looked so beautiful. She looked up at him and pulled her mouth away, giggling again. He smiled, and she smiled back. "I love the taste of you," she said in a low, sultry voice. He sighed.

She moved her body forward so her head could be held higher. Holding his cock with one hand, she began to run her tongue around it, just under the head. There was already an anticipatory trickle of precum leaking out, and she flicked her tongue across it, and then pressed her lips against it, taking it in. "Mmmmm," she hummed against his shaft as her lips kissed along its length.

He grunted a response beyond words. His hands now reached out to run their fingers through her silky golden hair. She moved her head up and down, still kissing soft kisses along the shaft, and then she began running her tongue up and down it in broad strokes. Her tongue moved faster, like she was trying to lick up all the ice cream before it melts. He groaned again.

Then she wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and began to take it inside her mouth. It felt even wider in her mouth than it looked. She had only taken in the first couple of inches when it felt like her lips and her jaw were already stretched to their tightest. "Mmm," she said, in admiration and in acceptance of a challenge. She began to slide her lips up and down, lubricating it well with spit. Slowly she felt she could take a little more of it in, and a little more. She began to move faster, trying to coax it further into her. Finally she needed to rest her jaw and pulled her mouth off of it with a pop.

She hadn't even gotten halfway down its length. "God damn," she said, and looked up at him with an excited grin. He was so caught up in the feeling that he could do little more than return her stare, panting. She giggled again.

Natasha put her hand up to her jaw to make sure it hadn't dislocated, and then she lowered her head to give it another try. She started out even slower this time, keeping just the head in her mouth for a while as she stroked and stabbed at it with her tongue. She moaned, relishing the sensation, and each time she did, he moaned in response to the vibrations on his cock. She began to move slowly up and down once more. She liked flicking her tongue and drawing it along the shaft as she went, but once he was more than a couple inches into her mouth, her tongue simply had no room to move. She would pop back up once in a while, to run her tongue around the head, before taking him as deep as she could. After a little while, her jaw finally could take no more and she rose up off him again.

She was breathing heavily and couldn't wait any longer. Panting, she stripped off her leggings and panties. She'd actually worn her favorite pair of panties in the hopes that he might see them today, but the point had become completely irrelevant. Now she just wanted him inside her. She'd trimmed her pubes into a neat patch just above her pussy. She climbed on the couch, straddling him on her knees.

Grasping his cock, she slid the head along her slit a few times. He was covered with enough spittle that he was well-lubricated; she was still dripping from her orgasm. Still, she wondered how easily his girth would fit inside her. She pressed down, and felt the head slide in. "Oh, my god," she breathed. He reached up to hold her waist, but he waited for her to work it in at her own pace.

She slid down an inch, and back up. Down a little further, and back up. Each time she took more of him into her, and her pussy opened wide to accept him. It didn't have as much difficulty as her lips did, that was certain. He felt so big in there, like he was filling her up from the bottom to the top, but it didn't hurt. God, it felt so good. She kept sliding further and further down his pole.

Finally, she reached the bottom. She had taken him all the way inside her. Jesus Christ, it was enormous! She began to slide up and down, holding her body mostly still while her hips moved. "Oh, my god, it feels so good inside me," she whispered. Now that she'd started to get a rhythm, she took his face in her hands and kissed him again.

They stayed like that for a long time. It could have been eons. Stars could have formed and exploded and reformed. Galactic civilizations could have risen and fallen. His hands on her hips, helping her rise and fall, occasionally straying to caress her back or squeeze her ass as she drove down on him again and again. Her hands on his face, and running through his lush hair, tongues wrestling each other in a constant, unloseable battle.

When both of his hands ended up grabbing her ass at the same time, the pace finally started to pick up. His squeezing and groping drove her onward, and she engulfed him. Frantically her entire body began to surge up and down and she could no longer maintain contact between her lips and his. His posture was slightly slumped against the back of the couch, and her hands now pressed down on his chest, helping to support her and to drive her pistoning body.

"Ohhhh . . ." her voice was shaky. "Oh, god, you feel so good in me. Oh, my

god."

Up to this point, Torc had been in the same position largely since they first began kissing. Now he decided to take matters into his own hands, as it were. With his hands tightly holding Tasha's ass, he suddenly stood up. As wildly as she'd been flailing, she gasped, thinking she was about to go flying across the room. Instead, he swung her body to his right in one fluid motion, turning with her. He let her down on her back on the couch, with her head against the armrest, his arm beneath her, and him on top. His penis had not slipped out.

"Holy sh-" she began, but he continued pumping his huge member into her, at the rapid pace she'd just set. She couldn't even finish the word as her voice was overrun by feral moans, which could have been "Yes-Y-Ye-O-"

He was grunting with effort as he pounded into her. There had been a small pile of throw pillows against the armrest. Now they surrounded her head as she seemed to be getting drilled deeper into the couch cushions with each thrust. She wrapped her legs desperately around his ass, trying to cling to him, to pull him deeper.

She wanted to say, "Torc, I want you. Torc, I want you to cum in me. I want you to make me cum. I want to be with you. I love you, Torc." She couldn't make any syllables come out. As he loomed over her, he drew his face down and covered her mouth with his. She tried to tell him with her tongue, as it looped and danced around his. She tried to tell him with her fingers as they scrabbled at his shoulders, arms looped under his. She tried to tell him with her pussy at it throbbed and gripped him tightly. Finally, she tried to tell him with a wordless scream as she came hard again in pulsing waves, legs clamped around his body, surging endlessly.

When he felt her orgasm, he slowed and stopped, panting and breathless. He leaned backward, and she sensed that he was close. Before the trailing shockwave of her own orgasm subsided, she quickly pushed him backwards, trying to get up. As his penis slid free, she continued pushing him until he lay on his back, his head against the other armrest of the couch. She dove down like a kingfisher, mouth seeking his dripping cock.

Unthinking, she clamped her lips around it and began bobbing up and down quickly. She knew she couldn't get it all in, so she squeezed and stroked the base as well, working diligently. She could taste her own pussy, her own orgasm on his cock. It excited her, and knowing what was welling up inside him excited her even more. She licked at the head of his cock but never took it out of her mouth, still pumping it hard.

She bobbed up and down again a few times, and then jammed her head down on it as far as it would go, which still wasn't very far. She wanted it so badly. She pulled back and thrust her mouth down around it again. It was so wide that she couldn't even get it to reach the back of her throat. Not yet, anyway. She pulled back and began quickly jerking her head back and forth, just along the first couple of inches. She kept her tongue pressed against his glans, and flicked it back and forth.

"Oh, Tash, I'm going to come," he groaned. She sped up but didn't take her mouth off him. She reached down with a free hand to massage his balls, and in short order she felt them leap under her touch as his semen spewed forth. "Mmmmm," she moaned, lips clamped tight around his shaft, as blast after blast of warm cum shot into her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Tash and Torc
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds