Tash and Torc

"Ohhhhhhhh . . ." he moaned, cock twitching and jumping as she held it in place. He leaned forward, placing his hand on her head, and still the cum came pouring out of him. It seemed like an endless supply. She swallowed, feeling it slide down her throat with satisfaction. Another spurt that hit the roof of her mouth, and she swallowed again. Finally there were a few smaller jets that oozed out onto her tongue. She swallowed once more, delighting in the taste of his cum. She sucked on the head a few times, to coax out any last remnants that might be hiding from her inside. Her tongue ran along his shaft to slurp up any spare trickles that tried to flee. When she was satisfied she'd got it all, she looked up at him, with his hand still on her head.

She ran her tongue along her lips and giggled once more. "Oh my god, Tash, you're amazing," he said, breathing slow and heavy.

She smiled and crept up his torso to lay her head on his chest for a while. We might have to reupholster the couch, she thought. She felt the rise and fall of his pecs beneath her cheek as his breathing began to grow steadier. She wanted to lay like this forever, curled up on top of his warm body. Eventually, she sighed and sat partway up. His eyes were closed. They fluttered open briefly and he smiled, but he was exhausted and they drifted closed again.

"No, you're amazing, Torc," she whispered. She got up, trying not to disturb him. She picked up all their discarded clothing from where it lay encircling the couch, and put it all in her laundry pile in her room. She crept off to take a shower.

While she stood in the hot water, she ran her hands along her body, thinking of his hands. She began to worry. How would things be in the morning? Would he be ashamed? Regretful? Would he consider it a one-night stand and move on with his life? Would it be awkward? She wished he would walk in, right into the shower, and wrap her up in his arms and it would be okay. What if she'd done the wrong thing?

When she came out, he lay there naked on the couch, snoring softly. She retrieved the spare blanket from the foot of her bed and covered him up. He didn't rouse, so she kissed him very softly on the forehead. She thought she might stay up all night worrying, but the cumulative effect of her weariness and two orgasms sent her into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Tash and Torc
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds