• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Teasing Goddess

Then, if things couldn't get worse, she clicked on the folder. The fucking folder I couldn't help but have minimized so I could watch my favorites save to file. The pictures weren't even details only, fuck no, I had the largest thumbnail I could, so I could see them all at once. All six from the tabs. Fuck!

Worse still. Folder title, nice and fucking big at the top. 'Alexa is fucking hot'

I felt like a train wreck. Slowly the damage continued to grow down the line of cars as they hit the one in front of them. Fuck! My hands were trembling, I felt sick, and worse of all, I was fucking horny!

Luckily, if there was any luck from this whole damn nightmare, I was still tucked under my desk so I didn't think she saw my dick stretching my pants like I was carrying a gun.

"Well," she sighed as she rose to her feet.

I waited. I wasn't sure the shit storm that was under the calm surface of her discipline, but I stayed sharp. This was going to hurt.

She whipped out her phone from under her dress. Her thin pointer finger swiped the screen several times. I couldn't see it, but my terror grew. What the fuck was she going to do to me? Make me strip and take a picture? Fuck!

"If you liked those," she whispered but paused so the suspense would stab my chest. "I bet you'd really like this one."

What?

With a flick of her wrist, she turned the screen towards me, only for an instant. A small little, graze the tongue but that's all you get, taste of the screen. On it, Alexa, fucking naked! My brain barely had the chance to understand what I saw. A mirror shot, standing, bent all sexy, completely naked. But before I could put any of the image into memory, she took it away from me. She fucking took it away from me!

"Yeah, that one is much dirtier, isn't it?" She stared at it, without my eyes. I could see the fucking 'yeah you wish' in her blue irises. She wouldn't let me see it again.

The bitch, you gave the dog a taste, now he was anger.

"I can't put pictures like this one on Facebook," she giggled.

Fuck you! I wanted to scream at her until my throat bled. I wanted to tear out of my chair and throw her onto the cough, rip off her fucking clothes and fuck her right there. Fuck!

"Well." She put her phone back under her dress. "I'll let you get back to, Facebooking," she said with a laugh, a fucking 'that's all you can have' laugh.

She skipped back into Renee's room, ass hanging out of her fucking dress, but before she turned into the room and shut the door, she smiled over her shoulder and said, "Next time, maybe have something else you can bring up on your computer so I don't just see an empty desktop and get suspicious."

Bitch! My anger swelled, I had to bite back the rage. I lost myself, I didn't care. This girl had to get raped. Part III: Lost in a Daze

Just to be safe, I sat and stared at an empty Microsoft word document. I wanted to write, write everything I was feeling but I knew I should wait until the girls left. I sat there for about five minutes before my cock finally went down, another ten and I was somewhat relaxed. Compared to a lazy cat swinging on a porch swing, I was still a monster of anger, but at least I didn't want to tear from my chair, pound on Renee's door and force Alexa naked at knife point, or at least demand she show me that picture again.

Fuck, I should steal her phone.

After I sat there for the fifteen head clearing minutes and before I could type a word, Alexa popped back out of Renee's room. God damn it. I tried my best not to look up from my screen and keep my fingers fixed on home row.

She cleared her throat, a playful 'look at me' while she trotted up beside me again. Nothing was to be seen any more on my laptop, I would never make that mistake again, so I was fine. Or so I fucking thought.

Feeling a mix of pissed off, horny and, stupidly enough, cocky with my now clean screen, I swiveled to her, knees spread with a bit of a lean back in my chair like 'nothing to see here.'

I think she took it as a challenge because she bent over, tits nearly falling out of her dress, and started typing on my once empty word document. I tried to lean back and see but,

"No, no." She moved to block my view. "You can read this when I'm gone," she said, almost in a hiss.

Well fuck it. If she was distracted, I thought I would get an eye full. Her ass poked out like she wanted a spanking, fuck I wish I could have given her one. But I wanted to save my aggressive for when she couldn't say no. Her curves nearly made me drool while she stayed irresistibly bent over me like a stripper. Fuck, my dick twitched. I fought it back. I was sprawled out in the open and couldn't have her see my cock shoot down my fucking pant leg. I had already lost too much.

After about a minute, maybe two, I got lost in her sexy lines, she popped up from my keyboard and dropped her perfect ass again but this time between my knees. Fuck! She inched herself close to me like she was about to undo my jeans with her teeth. Bitch!

I couldn't look at her. Fuck that, her tits just hanging inches from my cock. I couldn't get hard, not now. I cranked my head to the screen but her hand lashed up and, by pressing her soft palm against my cheek, pushed it back to view her. She forced me to look at her!

She giggled with a lick of her lips. "You can read it when I leave."

As if her giggle didn't send a more noticeable tingle up my leg, she bit her bottom lip.

She enjoyed this shit, enjoyed every fucking second. I managed a smirk, not because she was playful, fuck that, she was a bitch, but because my only thought was, 'you're getting raped tonight.'

"What have we learned today?" she whispered.

My brows curled and made those fucking stupid confused wrinkles at my bridge. I hate those fucking wrinkles.

"One," she started with a smile. "Alexa is fucking hot, right?"

The folder name, fuck her!

"Two, keep your screen clean, so I don't see what you'll be jacking off to later," she giggled again.

Fuck! I gritted my teeth and my fingers clamped into the sides of my chair. I had to fight, like a beast, to not rape her right there.

"And." Her hands, which started harmlessly on the floor at her sides, began to crawl up my inner thighs like two spiders. I could feel her polished nails scratch my skin through my pants. They stopped just inches from my crotch. She never finished her sentence, she just waited. She waited with her tongue pressed against the inside of her cheek hidden behind a smile. She waited with eyes laughing at me while they shifted about, trying to pretend she didn't know what she was doing. Bull shit! Her hands dropped and began to gently rub my inner thighs, coaxing my cock to come out and play as if it were a frightened animal.

Fuck, I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop my fucking dick. Each sharp beat of my heart pumped more and more blood into it. I was fucked. Left pant leg, or right pant leg, it wouldn't matter which one it chose to harden down. It would slide under her hands. Fuck I couldn't stop it! I couldn't stop her. She wanted it, I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to feel my dick, feel it throb beneath her soft skin through my jeans. Bitch. Bitch! She didn't even look at me.

It was unstoppable, the head of my dick pushed against the curve of her right hand between her pointer finger and her thumb like a 'move your damn hand' nudge. But instead of her hand sliding down my leg like my cock seemed to want, she let it pass under her hand like it was a small rodent tunneling through the dirt.

"There it is," she whispered with the biggest fucking grin. "Three, you have no self-control. And that's a problem." She stood up, but stayed bent over in front of me while her hands still gripped my inner thighs, while her right hand still rubbed my cock. She pressed her breasts together again and hung them out for me to see, glorious perfect skin that curled to her cleavage. Pin up girl, fucking tease!

With the pin up pose of this goddess, my dick throbbed to full size, full, hard as fuck, wanting to rape her, size.

She looked down to my crotch, looked down at her work, her fucking teasing work. Her eyes widened, almost as if she was afraid. Her lips parted in amazement. My cock's head , to her surprise, had hardened past her palm. It was like she tried to cradle a far too big of salami with far too small of a hand.

"That," she stammered, trying to have her lips catch up with her eyes. "Is a big, big problem. Your, self-control I mean."

She just stared. Finally a fucking advantage, this bitch had been teasing me up and down all fucking night and finally she was at a loss for words, lost in how big my cock was. She awoke the monster and soon she would have to take its fucking wrath. I needed something to say. Something fucking cleaver. Shit I didn't know how much time I had. Shit!

Think!

"Sorry," I grumbled. "I'll try, harder, next time."

Not bad, not great. She didn't say anything. Her eyes never left my crotch. My eyes never left her tits.

"Alexa," Renee chirped from the front door. "Ready?"

That broke us from our daze.

"Yeah." Alexa snapped to posture, turned and skipped to the door. As if to adjust the bottom of her dress, which I knew was bull shit, she lifted the end and flashed me her ass. With a giggle, before she walked out the front door, she turned back and said, "She you tonight."

What the fuck? The door shut. I had to go jack off again.

##

Shit, all that was left was to wait.

I plopped my laptop back on my desk and exited out of Alexa's photos. Fucking delicious.

I would have to do a load of laundry of just socks after tonight, ridiculous.

As I clicked back to my empty word document, the one I had minimized so quickly after Alexa left, I noticed her typing. Shit, I forgot she wrote something.

This should be interesting.

*He was like a peasant, a poor serf slaving in the fields all day. But now, he sat at the dinner table, the queen's table, with two perfectly ripe melons presented before him. They called to him to be bit, to be handled, to be licked, but the serf, so uncomfortable in his own skin, wouldn't take the risk. He wouldn't grab the opportunity that hung in front of him.*

Holy shit! What the fuck? She wanted me to touch her? Or was this just a lingering tease? And did she just call me a fucking peasant!?

Relax, I told myself. This didn't change anything. Part IV: Rape

Damn it was late. I looked to my alarm clock. 2:23 am. I wasn't tired, fuck that, I was jacked. I think all my blood was replaced with adrenaline. The bars closed at 2:00 am. A cab would put them back here in a couple more minutes.

I hope they're wasted, I hope they make it back just trashed.

Right on schedule, the door opened and the girls spilled in. Drunk? It sounded like it.

I left my door open a crack, I usually did anyway, I liked the light, so that wasn't suspicious. But I couldn't look. I needed to act like I was asleep. I couldn't draw any attention to myself. I had to let their night fizzle out.

I wasn't horny, too nervous and excited to get hard. Plus, again, I jacked off like an hour ago. I figured that might keep my calm. It didn't really work but at least I wasn't pitching a tent in case they peeked into my room. With Alexa, anything could happen.

I was, however, naked, covered in a sheet at my waist. It was a bit warm in the apartment but I wasn't naked for that reason. I hardly ever slept in the buff, I found it gross, at least for me. I was naked now so I wouldn't have to take off any clothes when the 'fun' began.

"I can't believe you didn't leave with that guy, he was all over you." That was Alexa, her words were hardly slurred. Fuck.

"Yeah, he was, he was a dawg." Renee, drunk off her ass, but still with class. "So you fucking, really teased my fucking roommate before, before we left, little slut."

Wow, Renee only swore when she was really wasted. Good, she would pass out soon, I knew it.

"Yeah, I can't help it," Alexa giggled. "He's just so easy to tease. He can't take his eyes off me."

I cringed, I hated when I heard people talk about me. It didn't matter. I stayed patient. Their talk wouldn't last long. Renee would go to bed soon, but I was worried about Alexa. She wasn't that drunk, if at all.

"So," Renee hiccupped. Classic. "So you want to sleep in my room?"

Shit! I didn't think of that. Fuck if Alexa is next to Renee I won't be able to sneak in there. Shit! Shit!

"No," Alexa replied. "I'll crash on the couch after I change."

Fuck yes! Good, she would be in the living room. Perfect!

After a couple more slurred sentences, Renee went to bed. I wish I wanted Renee as much as I wanted Alexa, Renee would be much easier to rape. But oh well. Alexa was the tease.

My bathroom light flipped on. My door was shut but the light still glowed around the edges.

I drew a deep breath. She would wash up, change and be off to bed. Once she lay on the couch, I would give her fifteen, maybe twenty minutes before I would sneak out there.

Just relax, I told myself. My heart would not shut up, it barked at me. But luckily not one fiber thought this was a bad idea. My whole body wanted it, and who was I to deny it?

After a couple minutes the bathroom lights shut off. Good she was done. I heard her petite feet patter across the living room floor.

Lay down, go to bed, lay down, go to bed, I repeated in my mind.

My dick twitched, just a bit. Maybe my excitement was finally dripping into my cock.

I took another deep breath and lay motionless, sprawled out across my bed, face up, as if I were sleeping. Only fifteen minutes to wait.

"Psst," Alexa murmured from the crack in my bedroom door.

What the fuck? What was she doing at my door? Bitch, go to bed. Please.

I didn't move. If I were asleep she would leave, I hoped.

"Psst?" She pushed the door open half way and slinked through it. "Are you awake?"

I heard the door click behind her. Fuck. What was she doing? She was supposed to be in bed. Damn it!

She tip toes across my carpet until she was at the side of my bed. The odd thing was that she circled around the bed first and stood at the side away from the door.

The bed shook a bit. She had pressed her hands into the mattress. "Are you awake?" she called again, just above a whisper.

Was she trying to wake me up? Fuck, what the hell was she doing? I was worried she could see my heart racing inside my ribs, no sleeping man's heart beat that fast. Fuck.

The mattress sank in to my right. She got on the bed! Why did she get onto the bed? I couldn't see anything. I couldn't risk her seeing me awake. She would make fun of me, or tease me more. Fuck, I just wanted to rape her passed out body. Fuck! Why was it so difficult?

The sheet began to slide from my waist. Fuck! I was naked underneath. Shit! What the fuck was she doing!?

I couldn't stop her. I was asleep, or supposed to be. I wasn't sure if it was fear, panic or curiosity that had me, but I let her peel the sheet off of me and reveal my flaccid dick. Shit!

She moaned, not loudly, a bit like a sigh with a hint of sexual aggression sliding out from between her pouty lips. She was staring at my cock, I could feel it. Bitch, she had me again. She just used me for her own twisted thrills. Fuck, my dick soft was nothing impressive too. I worried she would take a picture, something to laugh at later. Bitch!

"I know you get bigger than this," she whispered with a bit of a giggle.

Holy shit! I felt her soft fingers curl around my shaft and hold it straight up. Fuck! My eyes almost shot open.

I didn't know how a sleeping cock would act, but mine got hard, quickly. With each throb, each twitch that hardened my dick, her hand stroked it. Slowly, pushing into the base and then lightly pulling up on the head.

She wanted to give me a handjob? What the fuck? My anger was subsiding. Her soft skin felt good, really fucking good. But still, she could fucking stop at any fucking moment, just to stir me more than ever.

She giggled again, "Come on, I know you get huge." Her mouth was close. I felt her breath pass over my dick.

Before I knew it and fighting back all urges to move, groan and thrust, my cock was a flag pole.

Without hesitation, her hand continued to stroke slowly, up and down, pulling on my head and then pushing against the base.

Fuck my eyes were rolled back in my skull. If I hadn't just gotten off I would have already exploded. It was a weak handjob but it was Alexa! Fuck it felt so good. She was so hot, but I couldn't even see her. That sucked.

"Damn, that is one big fucking cock," she chuckled. "I hope you don't mind."

Don't mind? What the fuck does that mean? Of course I don't mind, I just hope you fucking finish.

Still fighting to stay perfectly still, my discipline nearly fucking shattered.

Her mouth! Her fucking pouty wet lips swallowed my head. Holy shit! No fucking way, I was fucking dreaming. No fucking way was my cock in Alexa's fucking perfect, soft mouth. Her tongue ran wet circles around my head while her lips inched down my shaft.

Fuck I nearly shot awake! A blowjob! Holy shit her mouth was so wet, so warm. She felt better than any pussy I'd ever been in. She was delicate, still slow with each wet, tight lipped suck.

Hold it down, holy fuck, hold it down. Stay fucking still! My mind screamed.

Her mouth worked with her hand just drenching my cock. Up, down, up, down. My balls tightened.

Please don't fucking stop!

My hands gripped the fabric over my mattress. She didn't see. She didn't stop. Like my cock was her favorite Popsicle, she mauled it with little slurps escaping her lips.

My fucking god! I had died in my sleep, that had to be what happened. But before I knew I was in heaven, I was reminded, Alexa is the devil.

She stopped. She fucking stopped! With a pop of my cock from her mouth, she sat up. She fucking sat up! No more hands, no more wet pouty lips. Fuck!

She crawled off the bed. She was leaving me, leaving me harder than a fucking steel rod. No, please no!

Shit, I nearly cried, waiting for her footsteps out of my room. But they didn't happen. No footsteps. She was just standing over my bed?

Fuck I wanted to look. I knew she was just staring at me, my cock had to be twitching, even if I tried not to, it wanted more.

Like a shift back into a dream, I felt her crawl back on my bed. She had second thoughts? She had to finish the job? I didn't care. With my mind, I was begging her to continue.

No wet pouty lips came though, no hands. But I felt the bed sink, deep, just to my right. Then the depression rose as another sank into the bed on my left.

Was she? Holy fuck. She was over me. She straddled me like I was a fucking saddle.

Then I felt her fingers, not curl around my cock like before, but guide it. Holy shit. She was guiding my cock!

Silk! Tight, wet, warm silk. Her pussy dropped to my balls. She took the whole damn thing in one delicious slide, one delicious drop of her ass like the drops she threw at me so many times earlier tonight.

She wanted to rape me!

She moaned with a slight hint of pain. "Bigger than I thought," she whispered to herself.

I should've erupted right there, but through some fucking miracle, a mix of panic, adrenaline, surprise and an already jacked off cock, I didn't. I held it back and I stayed still. I wanted to thrust, more than anything I wanted to pound her tight pussy and slam against her perfect ass. But, fuck! I was supposed to be sleeping.

She stayed sitting for a second, letting her pussy stretch and really hold my size.

Yeah bitch, you wanted it, you fucking got it.

Like I was a trotting horse, she began to bounce on me, slowly. She only slid of my shaft an inch or two, maybe she couldn't handle any more, maybe she didn't want to wake me, whatever it was I didn't care. It felt fucking incredible, yet not so much that I was going to cum in a matter of seconds.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds