• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Teasing Goddess

Fuck yes, slow, stay slow you fucking goddess. I can keep this up.

My bed chattered, just a bit from her slow little ride.

Her pussy felt better than her mouth, much fucking better. She was so tight, she strangled my cock so perfectly. Before I could settle into the nice, slow, small motion of her petite body, she bounced harder. Climbing up half my cock, she moaned, no more pain in her voice. She tried to keep quiet, it didn't work.

She kicked harder, edging her wet pussy to the tip of my cock and then dropping back like she wanted it deeper than it could go.

Fuck! I was like a stupid fucking rag doll. I couldn't fuck her back. Each delicious slid glossed my dick, she wanted to suffocate it, she wanted to beat my cock with her pussy like she was mad at it.

My body fought to stay still. My bed began to rattle, shake on its springs. It got loud. But before I felt we were going to wake the neighbors, she slowed.

"Shit," she gasped as she stopped and just sat on me.

No baby, don't do that to me, don't stop. Please don't fucking stop.

"It's too loud," she whispered to herself again. "Fuck, god damn it. Son of a bitch."

Wow, I didn't think she had such a mouth on her.

I heard her pout, a little sigh, it wasn't good. It wasn't pleasure.

"I can't fuck him hard enough," her voice cracked. "The bed makes too much fucking noise."

Shit my bed! Because I couldn't thrust back she couldn't get off? Fuck! She was upset, she wanted to get off!

I felt her hands rest by my chest and her pussy began to slide off of me, began to end my dream.

No baby! No! She was leaving me! No! She couldn't, not now, fuck!

I couldn't think. I had to do something. I would NOT have this night end like this. Fuck that!

Before my cock left her tight wet pussy, my hands snapped to her hips. My fingers curled around her petite waist and I forced her back onto me with a thrust.

With eyes sprung wide, I stared at her. "You're not fucking going anywhere!"

Panic, the first expression that hit her. It hit her hard, her jaw dangled and her eyes bulged. She was still in a tank top, fuck, but I wasn't choosy. Her pussy was enough for me.

With a quick peek, I looked at her. She was completely waxed, I fucking knew it!

I raised her petite frame up from my dick until the head of my cock nearly popped out. I would have loved to tickle her clit with it but she was far past foreplay. Then, behind all the pent of sexual aggression, all the hatred I had for her just minutes before, I thrust, hard. So fucking hard she yipped, a pleasured yip that trailed into a moan.

I raised her up and pounded her again.

The shock of her face melted. Her eyes shut, her posture slouched, and her voice moaned. Through each hit against her puppy ass, she moaned.

Her short, messy, blonde hair wafted while I tried to bury myself deeper in her after each hit, each violent hit. She thrashed about, I made her thrash, she wanted it harder. I gave it to her harder.

The bed rattled, fuck the neighbors! The smell of sweat and sex filled my room, I couldn't get enough of the thick, passionate aroma. I wanted more.

As her voice rose, and the moans blended together in a pant of pleasure, she gasped, "Hold on, hold on, hold on."

Fuck, what? Fuck no? Wait, why was I saying it in my head?

"Fuck no," I gasped.

She smiled under eyes still closed. "Just wait." She sat up straight and wiggled until my dick throbbed deep inside of her. Her fingers curled underneath her tank top. "I want to be naked," she giggled. She tore it off over her head and her tits came bouncing playfully to rest.

Holy shit! Alexa naked, better than I had ever dreamt. The light might have been dim but it was still enough to see everything.

Her chest was like two ripe melons. Real tits, I fucking knew it again! Quarter sized nipples with the cutest tips protruding out just enough to nibble. Her breasts hung so perfectly to the top of her abs. I needed to see her tits bounce. Fucking hard.

Like a machine, I began pounding her again. My waist was like a piston. My knees were bent so my feet could push off the mattress. I was a dog. I hit her so hard she fell over me and had to take it on all fours. I wanted her tits to slap me in the face, slap so hard they'd leave a mark.

Her moans trailed from one thrust to the next. Her voice rose, she was getting close.

"You're a little fucking tease," I whispered. Shit! Out loud. Fuck I didn't mean to say it out loud.

She just smiled, smiled while I forced her beautiful face to nod like a fucking boggle head. "Oh yeah, fucking show me," she stuttered through the moans.

Fuck! I needed her, I needed her to scream, scream so loudly Renee would bust through my door in horror.

Her body waved, like a whip being cracked after each pound. She was going to cum, I could hear it, fuck I could see it.

Her hands shot off the bed and onto my chest. Her pink nails dug into my skin.

My hands slipped from the tight grip around her waist and my palms swallowed her tits, her ripe fucking melons. This peasant was fucking hungry. I squeezed, holy shit I squeezed hard. They were so soft. Shit I must have almost her hurt, but she only moaned more loudly.

Fuck! I was going to cum. Shit! I wasn't paying attention. What the fuck? I couldn't cum before her. No fucking way, that would wreck everything.

I tried to think of something else, but fuck that. Alexa was naked, riding me like a porn star, moaning damn near at the top of her lungs. My fantasies weren't as good as this. How the fuck could I choke it back. I would explode. Fuck!

I felt it creep up my dick, my balls tightened. I was fucked.

She saw it in my eyes. She must have just opened them for a bit but she saw my struggle.

Slap! Her hand lashed across my face, fucking hard. Holy shit! It hurt.

Wait! My dick calmed, just a bit, but enough, enough to let Alexa go first.

She screamed with a quivering, "FUCK!"

I had her. Orgasm, delicious fucking orgasm. I thrust hard, I didn't fucking care, she needed more, she wanted more.

We were in a storm, the rough seas with my creaky bed, the boat. We fucking rocked it.

She kept screaming like a bad actress in a horror flick. Her body trembled, convulsed. Her orgasm was like volts pulsating through her body.

Her pussy tightened around my cock with each pound. I could feel her dripping onto me.

Holy shit! I had nothing left, she was too caught up, shaking like she was cold, to slap me again. I was going to cum.

Right as I felt everything I had stored for this girl for so long slink from my balls into my shaft, she sprung off me, jumped to my cock and swallowed it whole. When her wet lips hit my head, I exploded!

Her hand worked my dick like a shakeweight, her mouth hummed while she took me, all of me. She fingered her pussy to bring herself down. No sock could have held my load, I was a fucking fire hose, and her throat was a fire I couldn't put out. She drank it all like her favorite beverage, moaning through each pulse of my cock.

Her pleasured pants faded as my cock finally ran out. It felt like a marathon, the longest orgasm I've ever fucking had.

Satisfied, she popped my dick out of her mouth, crawled up the bed and rested her head on my chest with an exhale and a lick of her lips.

Did she just enjoy my cum? I didn't care. I was exhausted and my cock wouldn't stop twitching. It was drenched, my sheets were drenched, fuck it. I didn't care. It still felt like a dream. Alexa, I hated her just a half hour ago.

"So was the better than the picture?" she asked, still short of breath.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Fuck yeah it was."

"Good," she sighed, her breath rushing over my chest. "We'll go again in a couple minutes."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teasing Goddess
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds