The Adventure

Cali's face transitioned into a devious grin as she understood the tease of stopping so abruptly. Emily gave her one final, soft kiss, almost lovingly, before withdrawing and crawling back towards me, studying my face with a look of purest satisfaction. I was aching to pull her into a rough kiss now, to express the magnitude of my longing for her, and to run my hands all over her perfect body, but I knew she wasn't going to let me. Instead, she was going to let me agonise over what I'd just seen and build my anticipation even further. Probably so she'd get it as hard as possible when she finally did let me loose on her body.

I looked around to find Jack and Aus stunned to silence by the raw sexuality of what they'd just seen. Even Hawaii, who'd had a front row seat, sat with her mouth slightly open, not even trying to hide the hunger in her eyes and her ragged breathing. Emily's voice was husky with desire as she moved our little game along.

'Hey!' Breaking Jack from his trance, 'Truth or dare?'

I struggled to focus on the direction of the conversation as my mind gravitated even more strongly to anything and everything sexual. I was transfixed, replaying Emily's tongue sliding into that kiss, Cali's hand drifting towards Emily's pussy. That little show had left me unable to think about anything other than sex, and I suspected the same for everyone else.

'Dare,' he answered in a deep, gravelly tone. He looked up to meet Emily's eyes with a warm smile and devilish glint in his eye, inviting her to challenge him.

'Get naked,' Emily demanded hungrily.

I was surprised. Again. I registered with what was going on around me "Was that Emily who just said that?" I thought. She certainly was feeling confident. Her hand gripped my thigh, rubbing up and down slowly, fervently. I understood that gesture as a subconscious reassurance from her; that she wasn't ignoring me, she didn't want him instead of me, but she was very eager to see him naked.

I didn't really need the reassurance, but it felt good. She was sharing her desire through that contact; I felt the pent-up tension in her grip and motion, her burning, halfheartedly concealed arousal. She fuelled my own fire into an inferno as she absent-mindedly stroked achingly close to my hard dick, captivated by Jack as he rose, unbuckling his belt.

Her breath caught and her hand paused on my leg, gripping harder as the musculature on Jack's arms and abs rippled in the firelight while he twisted to pull his belt free. He unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts slowly, then let them fall to the floor. He struck an impressive figure by the fire in just a pair of tight boxer shorts, his thighs as thick and heavily muscled as his torso. He slipped his thumbs underneath his boxer's waistband and slid them down to the base of his cock, pausing to tease the girls. The 'V' of his obliques visibly extended down to his dark, well-trimmed hair, which showed just below his black, curving tattoo that read in another language. I could tell Emily was holding her breath now, and was as still as a statue as she willed him to show her more.

Earlier in the evening, Emily had considered Jack with a curiosity that only I would have recognised as attraction. Now, lust was plain on her face and nobody could have mistaken it for an instant. She no longer had the control or the desire to hide how turned-on she was, and Jack must have immensely enjoyed her face as he pulled his boxers over his long, thick cock, standing fully erect and looking as hard as the rest of his body.

I heard an involuntary sigh pass from Emily's lips before Cali exclaimed louder, 'Fuck me, that's big!'

It was big. It must have been well over 7 inches, but what made it look big was the girth. Relatively, it almost looked shorter than average for the pure thickness of it; it wasn't just thick enough to be in good proportion, it went past that and looked meaty even at that length. Jack stood for a moment longer to let the girls take it in, then sat back down into his earlier position.

'Truth or dare?' Jack asked Hawaii, casually shifting the focus back off himself.

'Truth,' she replied after a moment, more evenly than I expected.

Emily hadn't relinquished her grip on my leg, so I knew she hadn't quite come back to herself yet. She was dwelling on Jack's body, the weed contributing to an unusual level of focus. I left her to follow her train of thought as far as she wanted, rather than disturb her with my wandering hands.

'Which two people here would you have a threesome with?' Jack asked after a few seconds of thinking. I figured it would be a question of who would join her and Cali; a guy to share, or maybe even an all girl threesome with Emily?

She pondered the question seriously for a good few seconds, and I was surprised when she replied, 'George and Emily.'

Now that was an intriguing thought. Emily and I had talked a lot about threesomes, and we'd both agreed we'd enjoy either a guy or a girl... If we could ever find someone we were both comfortable with that is. We'd never really got close on that front, but Hawaii was definitely someone I was comfortable with.

Emily's grip relaxed when she heard her name, and she turned to look at Hawaii as she backtracked in her head to catch the thread of the conversation. If she hadn't taken in the question, I was sure she at least got the gist of it now from Hawaii's unabashed look. Her deep brown eyes confidently considered us both at the same time, but was it a surveying look to see what our reaction was? Or a reassuring look to better convey she was joking? I felt a strong connection with the idea that it was a reinforcing look, to make sure we knew she was being serious, possibly just because that's what I wanted to believe.

I returned her steady gaze and tried to convey as much meaning as she had, to challenge the truth of her words, but her eyes had already locked with Emily's. I got the feeling there was communication in that look, and that they came to an understanding. But, like an ignored child listening to an adult conversation, I didn't follow. It was a thing between girls, and I was sidelined. Hawaii met my eyes again, but all I could read was a possible hint of amusement before she looked away.

'Your turn.' This, she directed at Aus. Our exchange must have only taken 2 or 3 seconds - it felt much longer.

'Dare obviously,' Aus puffed, sounding keen to finally get involved.

'Okay, make those nipples you've been staring at all night, hard. With just your mouth.'

I never thought I'd see it, but the self-assured Aussie actually blushed. Whether from being caught ogling Cali, or from being dared to suck on her boobs, I'm not sure. Probably a combination of both. I had noticed Cali and Aus seemed to have a bit of a thing going, but I hadn't once noticed him staring at her boobs.

Cali sat patiently for a few seconds longer, then gave him a big, gorgeous smile as she got up and began to walk over to him, untying her bikini at the back of her neck. I had the sudden feeling the girls were in full control of this game, but the thought slipped away as my eyes settled on Cali's ass in her short denim shorts, her round, tanned bum cheeks only partly covered. She bent forward at the waist when she reached Aus, holding the straps of her bikini up and leaning her cleavage towards his face. He was mesmerised, staring into what must have been a perfect view of her huge boobs. She transferred her bikini straps into her left hand, using the other to run her fingers through the back of his hair, gently pulling his head into her chest as she knelt down to straddle him She dropped the straps just before his face came into contact with her soft breasts and wrapped both her arms around his head, lifting her own head back, eyes closed, in a soft gasp as he took her nipple into his mouth.

She was clearly very sensitive to having her nipples sucked, something Hawaii must have discovered herself. Cali moaned softly to begin with, but was soon making more noise than I think she was aware of, pulling Aus tighter into her embrace as he licked, sucked and nibbled with increasing urgency in trying to match her building enthusiasm. She actually seemed to be approaching an orgasm judging by her pleading whimpers, and I was eagerly awaiting watching that moment break out on her face. Aus raised his hands to aid his mouth and massage her breasts, apparently forgetting the terms of the dare. Cali promptly stood upright, pulling her boobs from his suction. She turned to face us all with her bikini hanging down, her gorgeous, round breasts slightly reddened in places and, sure enough, tipped with dark, hardened nipples. Unfortunately, the dare had been completed. She gave them a final, satisfying rub with a sigh and pinched her nipples, pulling them outwards and letting them spring back.

She re-covered her breasts, floating back to her place with an air of satisfaction. At first I'd thought Hawaii's dare was supposed to embarrass Cali; a joke between friends, but now I thought it was more likely a friendly dare to give Cali the release she so desperately needed. Aus had certainly enjoyed it, beaming around at everyone with a delighted smile.

'I reckon you need a dare?' He reasoned with me, making me suspicious. Would his jovial mood work in my favour, or against? He seemed an intuitive guy, surely he wanted us guys to stick together after realising that's what the girls were doing.

I nodded my assent, adding, "go on then" to show my reluctance to trust him, hoping he'd give me a good one on account of that trust.

'Identify the girls while blindfolded. You can touch one girl's ass, one girl's boobs, and one girl's pussy.'

He gave me a big, smug grin, and I decided he was definitely helping me out. I didn't know individually whose ass, boobs, and pussy I wanted to touch, but I knew I wanted to touch them. I didn't have the choice anyway, but if I did I knew I would have only touched Emily's pussy. The boobs I would've probably gone with Cali, because she was the obvious choice, with hers being so big, and also because I was less sure Hawaii would be comfortable with me touching hers - the bum was the least intrusive. But thanks to Aus I had no control over who I would touch where, and I wouldn't even be sure who it was while I was doing it, leaving no awkwardness and actually giving me the excuse to explore. It was a clever dare, and I was very happy to be the one doing it.

The girls all seemed fairly happy with it, standing up to get into position with no hesitation, which I was relieved about - I didn't want to be overstepping my boundaries no matter how desperate for sexual attention I was. Their faces showed more of an amused look that Aus had thought up such a dare, leaving me feeling guilt-free on the appearing-lecherous front. Emily had shot me a knowingly amused, sideways glance, as if to say "obviously you're going to enjoy this, whether or not it was of your own doing," so I was confident that she was comfortable with the situation too. On second thought, I knew I was overthinking it. She was pretty openly interested in Jack, so yes, she definitely understood.

I relaxed more after coming to that conclusion and took my top off to use as a blindfold. I stood up as Aus walked towards me, grinning from ear to ear. He didn't say anything, saying it all with his facial expression as he covered my eyes, plunging my vision into darkness and leaving me reliant on my other senses. He receded from me and I waited.

'Right ladies, down to your underwear. Otherwise the clothes will give you away,' I heard Aus order to my left. "Had he thought of that when making the dare as well, or was that just a happy coincidence?" I thought, regretting that I was missing them all strip off. I knew Cali was wearing a bikini under her clothes, maybe that would help me tell the difference between them. Emily was wearing underwear, but I hadn't seen what Hawaii was wearing...

I waited patiently as the three girls undressed in front of me. I was desperate to take a peek, but I knew I shouldn't. I didn't want to see what order they were arranged in even if I could take a look without anyone noticing. I was excited to touch them without knowing for sure who it was I was touching.

The noise of movement died away into silence and someone guided me forward slowly. Aus' voice sounded in an attempt at a posh English accent, 'Our first exhibit is ready for inspection, please choose your body part.' He was in front of me, to the left slightly, I assumed stood behind whichever girl was first in line. I decided to go for the ass; anything else seemed too forward to go for straight away. I reached out my left hand, round where I thought there was a body, and back to where I thought there must be a bum.

My hand came into contact with warm, bare flesh. I closed my grip trying to figure out exactly where I was touching the mystery girl. It was firm, and my fingers wrapped around it - must be a thigh. I slid my hand upwards, feeling a soft, fleshy curve and following it with my fingers. I took a hold of a perfectly round ass, and immediately began to enjoy myself immensely, bringing my right hand up to cup the other cheek. I took a handful of each cheek and squeezed the irresistibly soft but firm bum, trying to figure out whose it could be and quickly realising I would struggle. All three of them had gorgeously full bums, with not enough difference in size for me to have any idea whose this was.

I kneaded her ass, for my own pleasure as much as getting a feel for the shape, and some fabric brushed my fingertips. I realised she must have been wearing a thong, or at least had it pulled into a thong, so I fingered the material for a clue - it was a bikini. It definitely wasn't Emily's ass I was rubbing then. I gave her one last big squeeze, realising it was probably time to move on if I didn't want to take advantage too much. I dropped my hands to my sides and shifted along.

Aus continued to commentate, sidestepping along behind the girls to stay level with me, 'moving on to the second exhibit, we have the boobs and pussy still left to choose from.'

I went for boobs this time, still not daring to choose pussy. I slowly reached both hands forward at where I judged to be chest height, careful not to move too quickly without knowing how far away I was, and felt my fingers touch bare skin again. I slid my fingers to the outsides of her chest and allowed my palms to come into full contact. I realised my hands were slightly too high and slipped them lower, recognising the wonderful feeling of hard nipples slip over my hands and press into my palms.

I took her chest into my hands fully and massaged them slightly, finding a degree of release of sexual tension in the silky smooth skin and the fluid feel of natural boobs. I knew they couldn't be Cali's, hers were bigger than this, but they did feel very much like Emily's. They were just the right size and weight, and... investigating her nipples with a soft pinch of my fingers, they did feel like the small, hard nipples I'd felt so often. But on the other hand, from what I saw of Hawaii she had similar D-cup sized boobs and, for all I knew, very similar nipples.

I was torn, but continued to enjoy the feeling of her boobs. I knew they could be Hawaii's boobs I was playing with, but for some reason the fact that I didn't know made me very comfortable in rubbing them and pinching her nipples, just as I would to Emily. Whoever it was was certainly turned on; I felt her shiver softly to my touch, and felt the slight raising of goosebumps all over her skin as I continued my massage, absorbed in the luxurious feeling of her bare breasts against my hands, and the minute yet obvious response her body gave to me. Again, I realised with reluctance it was probably about time I moved on, particularly if it wasn't my girlfriends boobs I was groping in front of everyone. I lowered my hands and shuffled to my right again.

'And now for the final exhibit, with only one place left to go!' Aus announced, thoroughly enjoying himself, although not as much as I had been I'm sure. I desperately tried to decide who was standing in front of me before I got seriously intimate with her. I felt like I should know if I was going to be touching my girlfriend, or the pussy of one of the other two smoulderingly hot girls in my company. All I did know was that the first girl wasn't Emily, and the second wasn't Cali, and that left me no closer to figuring it out. I must have been taking too long because a small, feminine hand delicately took mine, pushed my palm flat against her firm stomach, fingers pointing down, and glided my hand down inside her knickers.

She was clean shaven, and she was soaking wet. Those were the only two things I could think as my hand plunged into her knickers and came to rest over her pussy. My heart froze in my chest as I felt her warmth and her wetness, the delicate folds of her lips pressing between my fingers. I began to explore softly as her hands moved up from my wrist to grip my forearm tightly. I traced up between her labia with my middle finger, carefully rounded above her clit and ran down the other side, being as tender as possible with this unknown pussy. Although her grip on my forearm and her throughly wet vulva said everything about how much she wanted me there.

I realised the knickers proved it wasn't Cali; she must have been who that gorgeously round bum belonged to, so I was either touching Emily's pussy... or Hawaii's. Unfortunately, this pussy felt as much like Emily's as the boobs had, I had absolutely no idea who was who. I decided the best way to see if it was Emily, was to see how she reacted to my touch...

I proceeded to caress her delicately, using my middle finger to trace a line between her clit and her opening, and my index and ring fingers to stimulate her labia, gently squeezing her inner lips between my fingers occasionally. I pressed my hand flat over her entire pussy and rotated it in a slow circle, feeling her push slightly against my hand trying to force more pressure. I didn't give it to her. I teased around her clit and her opening, never being direct or forceful enough to give her any real satisfaction. I could feel the gentle muscle spasms in her hips and legs as I briefly skimmed the right spot, brushing her clit or falling slightly further into her pussy than before.

I was once again descending into a deep focus, gaining all of my information of the external world through the feeling in my right hand. I was already sure about who I was touching; she was reacting exactly as I'd expect Emily to. I could hear her breathing, her dry mouth, the sharp contraction of her stomach as it forced a quiet whimper from her throat. I knew she was as close to an orgasm as I could take her with subtlety, and I was dimly aware of our audience. I knew that was as far as I should go, I wasn't sure how Emily would feel about strangers watching her orgasm, and that was certainly what was going to happen if I wasn't careful.

I found myself plunging my middle finger into her pussy, my thumb gliding up to press on her clit at the same time. Her nails dug into my arm and her breath caught with surprise at the sudden force of the stimulation. I contained my enthusiasm and continued to be gentle, avoiding inflicting pain with overstimulation, but she could still barely handle it. A choked off whimper betrayed the tension in her body as I reached her g-spot with my finger and pressed down onto it, curling my finger to rub over it. Her pussy gripped my finger with as much force as her hands on my forearm as an orgasm mercilessly seized her, holding her for a breathless second before finally exploding into contractions in her pussy and laboured breath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Adventure
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds