The Adventure

I was taken by surprise when it happened. I knew I was doing all the right things to her, and I'd known she was close, but she'd started to come almost as soon as I entered her, something she'd never done before. I was missing something. Seeing Jack naked had really wound her up earlier, maybe she was watching him at the time? He was still naked after all.

Her legs weakened as her orgasm wound down and she used the strength of my arm to steady herself for a second. Then she pulled my hand from her knickers and left me with no contact, making me suddenly aware of my blindness again. No-one spoke, and I was unsure of just how obvious and intense Emily's orgasm had been, after having focussed so strongly on one stimulus.

I broke the silence, 'Er, the last one was Emily...' A short giggle from in front of me put me off kilter and I paused. It didn't ring right and it confused me instantly, causing me to push my blindfold up to see what was going on. I felt slightly disorientated as I met Hawaii's flushed face, her deep brown eyes wide and focussed on me with a satisfied and slightly sheepish look. It dawned on me then; it wasn't Emily's giggle, and it wasn't Emily's pussy. I was at a loss as I looked over to find where Emily was, and sure enough she was standing to Hawaii's right, with Cali further along. I was speechless as I reconsidered what I'd just been doing; I'd been teasing Hawaii's clit, playfully stroking Hawaii's labia, I'd just had my finger inside her wet pussy. I'd made Hawaii come!

Emily was walking towards me now and I didn't know where to begin. She'd just watched me finger another girl to orgasm. Before I knew what was going on she'd brought her hands up to the back of my head and pressed her whole body against me firmly, pulling me into a deep, desirous kiss. I could feel her aching to climb onto me and slide me inside her as she grasped my hair roughly and thrust her tongue into my mouth deeply, leaning her hips forward so she could feel my hardness against her body. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her bum, which was barely covered in her lacy underwear, and pulled her harder into me and onto her tiptoes. She pulled out of the kiss and we remained in a tight embrace as she put her mouth to my ear.

'Me next,' she whispered, her lips tantalisingly close. She dropped back down onto her heels, loosening our contact and gazing up at me. Then, raising her voice for everyone to hear, 'I think it's your turn to dare somebody?'

It wasn't a question of truth or dare anymore, we all wanted dare. As everyone slumped back into their places around the fire, waiting to hear what would come next, I considered which of the girls I wanted involved. Hawaii had only just come and probably needed a rest, I wanted her to watch instead of join in. Emily, I selfishly wanted for myself. I hadn't touched her all night, and after what she'd just said to me I wanted to be the one to exploit her aroused state. That left Cali, and I had the perfect dare for her:

'Masturbate for us.' I directed at her.

I had a feeling she'd be mesmerising to watch, and also imagined she'd get off on being watched. She blushed slightly as she held my gaze, showing her nerves along with an undeniable flush of excitement at the idea. Her excitement quickly won out as she considered the prospect of masturbating right now, in front of us all, and her face changed from uncertainty to lust. Her desire had completely taken over her trepidation, and she looked as eager to masturbate now as I was to watch. She coyly reached a hand down and slid it into her bikini, leaning back onto her other hand and drawing her feet up.

She must have been desperate to be touched, her face relaxing completely and her eyes closing as soon as her hand began to move up and down underneath her bikini. She was stroking herself slowly and intimately, enjoying just a light touch for the moment. She looked like the sexiest pornstar I'd ever seen and was exuding confidence. It was the perfect setting; a bleach blonde girl with huge boobs, in a skimpy bikini and masturbating on the beach. Although it was infinitely more sexy for being 100% real and for her own pleasure.

Her knees slowly inched further apart as she relaxed deeper into her ecstasy and became more purposeful with her hand movements. I could tell she knew herself very well as she teased her clit with an experienced hand, rubbing slowly but firmly and eliciting a long, deep moan of appreciation. She circled her fingers against her clit with increasing urgency, pitching her moaning higher and testing my self-control not to grab my straining dick and join her.

I felt Emily's hand press down onto my hard cock as if she'd read my mind and nearly lost it right then as she dragged her hand up my length. In any other situation, I would have spun around and jumped on top of her, forcing her onto her back and tearing off her clothes to take her as fast as possible, and I know she would have loved it and come faster than me even for my forcefulness. But as it was, my intoxicated state welded me to the spot and forced me to endure Emily's achingly slow stroking while watching the blonde bombshell gradually increase the tempo as her body demanded.

Emily was obviously stroking me slowly on purpose; she didn't want to make me come yet, and I knew the so-close-to-satisfying hand job along with watching Cali's performance would wind me up perfectly for when the time came to finally fuck Emily. It was what held me in place through Emily's teasing when Cali gave into her pleasure further by pushing two fingers inside herself.

When her fingers entered her pussy, it was the final nail in the coffin for Cali's composure. She immediately brought down her other hand to continue rubbing her clit, dropping flat onto her back and opening her legs as wide as she could. Both her hands were too much for her tiny bikini to consistently cover, and I glimpsed her cleanly shaven lips as her fingers plunged deeper into her pussy to satisfy her growing desperation. Her moaning became shorter and her back arched, her hand moving from her clit to pull at her bikini top and grasp her breast, squeezing and rubbing fervently and tugging on her nipples.

She was finger fucking herself as fast as she could now and her boobs were bouncing with her motion, hardening my dick and nearly inspiring me to come regardless of Emily's slow speed. Cali abandoned her boobs and began frantically rubbing her clit again, her moans growing in volume as she raced towards an orgasm.

Her hips thrust into the air as it finally hit her, her round bum cheeks tensing and her hands suddenly careful as her orgasm held her in an intensely sensitive state. Emily's hand slowed to a stop and squeezed my member as Cali progressively relaxed her hips to the sand and panted into the cooling night sky.

We all sat quietly for a minute, recovering from the intensity of what we'd experienced. It might have been Cali's experience directly, but it certainly affected all of us physically to watch it, and I for one needed time to let my racing heart settle back down after nearly beating out of my chest.

Cali needed the longest, and I was sure it must have been the hardest she'd ever come, at least by herself. Eventually she came to sit up, and we all must have looked as stunned as I felt, because a cheeky smile spread across her face as she realised the effect it had on us to watch her masturbate.

I had just about reached my limit of self-control. I knew that very soon I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from fucking Emily, and I wouldn't be wasting any time finding somewhere private if I got to that point. I couldn't sit passively and watch this game play out any longer, so I either had to drag Emily off quickly right now, or I was going to fuck her right there in front of everyone. I was way past caring about being watched, I just wanted to satisfy myself inside her, but I wasn't totally sure what she would think. I was still frozen to the spot, trying to make a decision about what I should do, trying to force myself to do something, when Cali chose me for her next dare.

'I want to see you go down on Emily.'

I knew immediately I was going to do it. For this, my paralysis had evaporated and I was moving into position before I knew it. I locked eyes with Emily as I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs and gently opened her legs. Her eyes were full of vulnerability and I could see she was apprehensive about letting herself go while so many people were watching, but I knew she wanted it as badly as I did, and there was no way she was going to stop me.

I lay on my front between her opening legs, running my hands beneath up the insides of her thighs and grabbing hold of her hips to push her knees out with my elbows. I eased her nerves by gliding the tip of my tongue up her leg and towards her knickers, and was rewarded with a shudder as my face reached her concealed pussy and I caught the aroma of just how wet she was. I had the urge to press my face into her then, but resisted and retreated back down to lick more forcefully up her other thigh.

She responded to the feeling of my tongue approaching her pussy and shuddered again, running her fingers through my hair and gripping my head to take some control. I could sense she had already lost all of her trepidation, and began to pull her knickers down her smooth, toned legs.

She quickly helped them off and flung them to the side, settling her legs wide apart again and returning her hands to my hair, pulling me closer to her now bare, shaven pussy.

I gripped high up on the insides of her thighs and pushed them further open to give my mouth perfect access, then gently played with her lips with the very tip of my tongue and allowed my hot breath to wash over her anticipating pussy.

She roughly pulled my head in closer as she willed me to plant my tongue firmly against her. I relented slightly, dipping my tongue between her lips and dragging the tip up towards her clit, flicking across it as I pulled my tongue away. Her muscles jolted slightly as I briefly hit the right spot, then relaxed again as I settled the flat of my tongue on the softness between her lips and began to lap lightly up to her clit.

She started to move her hips to my rhythm and I applied more and more pressure to build her satisfaction up, finally settling my whole mouth around her pussy and sucking her lips into my mouth. She thrust up slightly, enjoying the warmth and the strong contact as I began to lick her more liberally, allowing her to press her clit more firmly against my tongue and rotate her hips against it.

She began to moan as she pleasured herself against the warm softness of my tongue, gyrating her hips faster and more purposefully. I took back control and backed off with the contact, using the tip of my tongue to rapidly flick back and forth over her clit, stimulating it more urgently. She responded immediately with a cry and tensed hips, holding herself in place for my tongue to whip back and forth over her clit. She tightened her grip in my hair as the intensity of the stimulation held her body rigid. She began to whimper and I knew I'd taken her too far to go back to teasing now.

I quickly ran my hand up her thigh and slid two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, finally giving her the satisfaction she'd been craving for what had felt to me like hours. We were both becoming consumed by her impending orgasm and she desperately moaned for me not to stop. To go harder. Deeper.

I stopped holding anything back, giving her everything she needed as I felt her build tauntingly close to an orgasm, always needing that little bit more to reach it. I pinpointed her g-spot with my fingers and pressed down on it, rubbing over it as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy. I applied more pressure to her clit with the flat of my tongue and rubbed over it again and again, doing all I could to push her over the edge now. I could hear the desperation in her moans and knew she would come if I continued, the only question now was how long she would last before her body relented.

Finally, I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers and her whole body tense up. I froze my movements as she gripped my hair tighter. I took her clit into my mouth as she rode her well deserved orgasm, her moaning slowly changing into an expression of release as I slid my fingers out and squeezed her breast, progressively loosening my grip as her ecstasy wound down. Her orgasm abated after a few long seconds and I heard her begin to catch her breath again as she slowly relaxed her body.

I raised myself up onto my knees and was suddenly re-exposed to my surroundings. I immediately realised the entirety of Emily and my experience had been watched as I looked round the fire at four mesmerised faces. The look of hunger in their eyes told me the game was now over and no one would be wasting time on subtlety anymore. We all wanted only one thing.

I felt my shorts being pulled down and my long, hard dick free itself into the night air. A hand grasped it and began to toss me off. I turned my head and saw Emily looking up at me, keen to return the favour. I closed my eyes and, for a second, lost myself in the phenomenal feeling of finally having my dick out and a firm grip rubbing me up and down.

I felt someone settle a few paces from me and opened my eyes to see the powerful figure of Jack kneeling across from me, with Emily already leaning over to hungrily take his huge cock into her mouth. Her hand wrapped round only part of his shaft, her fingers failing to meet her thumb and her mouth fitting in barely more than his head. She eagerly rubbed his shaft and bobbed her head up and down to suck his tip in and out of her mouth while continuing to toss me off.

I felt another person kneel down on the other side of me as I stared at my girlfriend handling two cocks. Suddenly, I felt warmth envelope my own dick. Looking down I saw the luxuriously thick, dark hair of Hawaii as she took me from the hand of my girlfriend and began sucking my dick next to Emily and Jack.

I revelled in the feeling of an unfamiliar blowjob while watching Emily work her magic on a dick as big as she'd ever fantasised about, knowing all too well how much she was enjoying it. I glanced down at Hawaii's body and took in the sight of her on all fours. Her cropped top revealed the golden skin of her lower back and her short shorts hugged her bum tightly, urging me grasp it. I knew I couldn't last much longer before I exploded into her mouth, the anticipation that had pent-up coupled with Emily shamelessly satisfying her needs right next to me was too much to handle, not to mention Hawaii's gorgeous body and masterfully playful tongue.

I gave up all attempts of lasting any longer, knowing I would certainly stay hard for another round, and relaxed into Hawaii's expert handling. She gazed up at me with big, brown eyes, teasing her tongue around the ridge of my head as she sensed me approach orgasm, devilishly holding me as close to coming as possible with a precise tongue and delicate fingers, prolonging her favour to me as long as she could. I eagerly pulled her mouth back onto me when I could bear it no longer and gloried in a surge of release as I shot my load into her throat and she gulped it down.

I glanced over to the other side of the fire as my heart rate steadied to find Cali riding Aus, her bikini top hastily pulled aside as Aus gleefully fondled her and encouraged her to an ever more rapid tempo. She bucked and gyrated her hips down against him, pleasuring herself on his dick as he happily provided her the ride.

I brought my attention back to Emily and realised Hawaii had joined her to allow me time to recuperate, and was now sharing Jack's dick with her. They had him laying on his back and ran their tongues and hands all over his dick and balls, working together to cover every inch and provide him with as much pleasure as they could. The view from behind of both of them on all fours was more than enough to get my heart racing again and hold my dick rigid and ready despite having just come.

Emily's ass in those tiny knickers was an irresistible invitation, and I quickly found myself pushing them to the side and at long last sliding inside of her. She gasped as she felt an unexpected dick enter her pussy, her gasp quickly transitioning into an enthusiastic moan as I began to thrust and enjoy my overdue fuck with my girlfriend. I reached down to touch Hawaii's pussy for the second time that night, gaining a similar reaction.

I eagerly rubbed her clit and pussy through her shorts along to the pace of my thrusting, feeling her push back into my hand and rotate her hips to get a more vigorous stimulation. She paused to look back at me with desire in her eyes and unzipped her shorts, pulling them down along with her underwear and revealing her gorgeously wet pussy to me. I wasted no time in pushing two fingers inside her and, grabbing hold of Emily's hip with my other hand, proceeded to fuck them both with all the enthusiasm their gorgeous bodies commanded.

Having just come, I confidently fucked them both silly while they shared Jack's dick and ran their hands over as much of his muscular physique as they could reach. They responded to each other's moans and spurred themselves closer to a mutual orgasm, sharing two guys together from either end. I continued to thrust harder and faster, knowing they would both come easily from the hot situation they found themselves in; playing with a huge cock while being fucked from behind.

I heard before I felt them tip each other into climax, encouraging each other with involuntary moans and writhing side-by-side in an intertwined experience of ecstasy. They gripped onto Jack's abs and legs strongly as their orgasms pulsated through their bodies. Hawaii cried loudly into the sky as Emily kept her lips round Jack's dick, moaning through her mouthful.

I carefully removed myself from both girls as they tailed from off their second orgasms of the night, allowing them to pause as they came out of a state of hypersensitivity. Emily panted to regain her breath but I knew her two hadn't satiated her yet. She may have spent the last inestimable amount of time exploring his body, some parts more than others, but I knew she would have to feel it inside of her before she was totally satisfied.

She raised herself onto her knees and turned to face me, pulling off my t-shirt and leaning her sweaty, topless body against me. I had no recollection of when her bra had come off, or who had taken it off, but I was grateful for the contact of our bare chests as she imparted a lovingly tender kiss onto my lips and lightly brushed my dick with her hand. She gazed into my eyes for a moment with a lust more intense than I had ever seen before in her, then turned away from me and crawled voraciously towards Jack. She was ready for another round already, and she wanted the main event.

She climbed up his body, planting her hands on his muscled legs, rippled abs and terse chest, straddling him and running her hands through his hair to pull him into a rough kiss. She impatiently rubbed her clit up and down his member as she hungrily bit down on his lip and pushed her tongue further into his mouth. She ran her hands down the back of his neck and over his muscular shoulders, gripping his thick arms firmly to pin them down.

He effortlessly overcame her strength and brought his arms up to place them on her round ass, grasping it tightly and taking control of her movement up and down his shaft, pushing her down more forcefully and increasing the speed to satisfy himself further. She responded by matching his urgency and forcefulness with her kiss, sliding back and forth on his cock through no effort of her own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Adventure
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds