The Adventure

Abruptly, she broke from the kiss and slapped her hands down against his chest, pushing herself up into a standing position. She wriggled out of her last remaining item of clothing and stood gloriously naked before us all, her toned body looking sensational by firelight.

Turning around, she sat back down onto Jack's stomach with her bare, wet pussy and leaned forward onto his thighs towards Hawaii, who had been keenly watching their interaction. Hawaii needed no more invitation, and leaned forward to meet Emily in a passionate kiss over the top of Jack's throbbing, awaiting cock.

They thrust their tongues' deep into each other's mouths, displaying a rivetingly sensual kiss as only two girls can. I watched with lust at the desire and passion my girlfriend was putting into her kiss with another girl, desperate to see them fuck each other.

They partially broke off to direct a look over at me, Hawaii leaning over and pulling me closer to them. I was entranced by their immensely erotic kiss for moments longer as Hawaii stroked me, driving me crazy with anticipation, then, slowly pulling away from their each other's lips, they turned their attention back to their respective guys.

Hawaii lent forward slightly onto all fours and glanced back at me with a cheeky glint in her eyes, opening her legs slightly and presenting her pussy in an incredibly sexy summons. I crawled forward and kneeled behind her, matching the contour of her body with mine and sliding my dick all the way inside her.

Simultaneously, I watched Emily raise herself up onto her knees, positioning the entrance of her pussy over the tip of Jack's thick cock. She gripped it with both hands and began to slowly lower herself onto it, millimetre by millimetre, squeezing the tip into her tight pussy, then, inch by inch, filling it with his shaft.

I thrust up into Hawaii's gorgeously warm pussy with increased urgency as I watched Emily's face slacken as she squeezed Jack's girth inside her. I ran my hands over Hawaii's toned stomach and up to her soft, bouncing boobs and hard nipples. She arched her back in response and reached her arms high behind her, wrapping them round the back of my neck and leaning her head back onto my shoulder.

Emily slowly raised herself back up Jack's dick until the tip once more settled in the entrance to her pussy, she plunged down again, deeper this time, filling herself with as much of his length as she could, crying out in ecstasy. She continued riding him in big, slow strokes, growing in confidence and speed while taking him deeper inside herself each time, all the while losing herself more and more in intense stimulation.

Hawaii and I rotated our hips together, thrusting slightly at the same time and achieving different angles of penetration. She turned her head to face me and we engaged in a deep kiss as our bodies bucked and gyrated together. I slid my knees further apart, forcing her legs to open more and, leaning back, drove for her g-spot. I was rewarded with a surprised gasp encouraging me to go harder as I gripped her hips for leverage.

Emily's caution had all but given way to exhilaration now. Leaning forward to grasp Jack's thighs and hold herself up on all fours, she was rapidly thrusting down and rolling her hips to take the majority of Jack's huge cock into her pussy. She was desperately close to an all-consuming orgasm and autopilot had taken over, ignoring her exhaustion and riding Jack wildly.

I matched Emily's drive and gave Hawaii more, hitting her g-spot with each thrust and bringing her ever closer. I knew she wouldn't be able to come until she heard and felt Emily was ready to come, but I was just as desperate as they were and was doing everything I could to tip us all into the huge wave of euphoria we were striving for.

Emily's rhythm began to falter as her legs started to give way, unable to hold herself up for much longer. She desperately continued to impale herself on Jack's cock, searching for the orgasm that was just out of her reach. Hawaii's moans became despairing as she felt her climax too close to stop now, but knowing she couldn't reach it without Emily.

Suddenly, Jack pulled himself from underneath Emily and mounted her from behind. Kneeling behind her, he grabbed hold of her hips and inserted his cock into her exhausted pussy. Emily lulled forwards, resting her forehead on her hands and raising her ass into the air. With no more energy but to hold herself steady Emily gave up all control to Jack, allowing him to take her how he wanted.

He pushed himself deep inside her, quickly working back up to the pace Emily had been desperately trying to sustain earlier. Emily was moaning loudly into her arms, rocking back and forth with the power of his thrusts.

I sensed the inevitably of Emily's orgasm in her moans. She had been taken control of by her fantasy guy; ripped, powerful and tattooed with a huge dick, and she stood no chance. I continued to fuck Hawaii hard and felt her lean more heavily back against me as she surged closer to climax at Emily's change in tone.

I reached down between Hawaii's legs as I took more and more of her weight, pressing my fingers against her clit and rubbing rapidly to help her along. Jack was slamming against Emily's ass now, her pussy taking the entirety of his girth as the base of his cock squeezed into her tight hole.

Suddenly, Emily's orgasm built up and took off as Jack continued to fill her, fucking her all the way through her spasms as her pussy repeatedly attempted to clamp down on his thick cock.

Hawaii immediately came at Emily's cries of pleasure, gripping my neck hard as her orgasm hit. She grabbed my hand, halting my fingers on her clit as her body went rigid and held her between intense pleasure and pain. I exploded inside her as I felt her pussy squeeze my dick tight, releasing only briefly before gripping me tighter again.

Emily continued to come as Jack's thrusts began to slow, her pulsating pussy stimulating him to finally come himself. She let out a long, intense moan as her orgasm racked her body and extended longer and longer, finally releasing her as she slumped, exhausted but satisfied with the biggest climax of her life.

Hawaii slowly relaxed her muscles as her orgasm abated, resting back against me once more for stability, panting and out of breath. I could feel how flushed my face was from the exertion, as well as the heat emanating from Hawaii's naked body. I enjoyed the contact of her hot, sweaty body against mine for moments longer, before releasing my legs and sitting back to rest.

Hawaii glanced back at me with a cheeky grin before shakily crawling over to where Aus and Cali had fallen asleep on a heap on the floor, laying down next to them and closing her eyes.

I suddenly came over exhausted as Emily nuzzled her face against my chest and we lay down together on the warm sand. I cuddled her tighter as the embers of the fire burned dully, allowing the light of the stars to twinkle more clearly. We were asleep within seconds.

*

I woke early the next morning as the sun rose orange on the ocean horizon. Still confused by my sleepy state, I carefully roused Emily and we stood up to start back to our hotel. Hawaii, Cali and Aus were still fast asleep together, but there was no sign of Jack.

I took Emily's hand and we strolled sleepily along the beach back to our bed in the glowing light of the sunrise.

We never did see the four strangers we shared that night of passion with again. And we never did catch their real names.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Adventure
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds