The Afflicted

A great battle was raging inside of him. He was determined not to feed this unnatural hunger. He found his hand moving involuntarily toward his cock several times, but fought the impulse and stared at the ceiling. He looked at the wooden slats, trying to absorb his thoughts in finding patterns in the grain. It almost seemed to be working, when a light tap came at his door.

Could it be Aimée, wondered Claude. He couldn't imagine her being ready to be near him, no matter what his mother had said.

He scooped up the sheet and wrapped it around himself, crossing to the door.

"Hello?" he whispered.

"Claude, it is mother. Let me in."

He opened the door and his mother entered. She was dressed in a silk robe which was tied very loosely and concealed very little of the treasures beneath. In her hand, she had the rose-infused oil and a small towel.

"We need to talk, Claude."

"Very well."

"You come and lay down. We have much to discuss."

"All right mother, I just need to put some..."

"Don't worry about clothes," she said, "the sheet will suffice."

Claude's mother took the key by the door, and locked it.

Claude lay down, curious at his mother's businesslike manner, and also embarrassed by the large erection he still suffered from - much of it due to her. He lay on his side, head propped in his hand, trying to shield his cock from pushing out against the sheet.

She sat beside him on the bed, adjusting her robe slightly, but not really closing it.

"Tonight, my son, I am the professor, and you are the pupil. The topic at hand is morality, specifically, as it pertains to the Afflicted."

With all of his angst, Claude somehow still found a sense of humor.

"Should I take notes, Professor?" he asked.

"I don't think you'll need to. I doubt you'll forget anything I say this evening. I know we are supposed to use English, but would you mind if I switched to Francais, it is so much easier for me to make myself understood."

"Feel free."

Frederique switched to her native language, and it made a difference both in her descriptiveness, and the tone of what was to follow.

(Note; the tale will remain in English for the purpose of simplicity.)

"Claude... the first of the Afflicted appeared on an island in the Mediterranean nearly one-thousand eight-hundred years ago. There were many stops and starts, but by the time of the fall of Rome, the Council was formed and the lives and rules of the Afflicted were formalized. One of the greatest challenges facing the Afflicted was adjusting to a new morality.

To date, you have been raised mostly with your father's morals. You must understand something. Though your father is Afflicted, he is not Afflicted-born and he is young - barely 80 years old. He was raised in a Muslim household, and tutored by Christian scholars. He is still adjusting to the ways and morals of the Afflicted. Thus far, I have acceded to his wishes of raising you with his values because they were not necessarily harmful to you. But now, you are of age, and it is time you learn more. I would ask that you reveal nothing that passes between us in this room to your father."

"As you wish, Mother."

"Claude, mortals have many rules. Some of those rules make sense, and some are ridiculous. Yet, most of them are quite practical at their root. When it comes to morality, many of the rules mortals live by have great justification. Marriage, monogamy, coupling - those rules spring from lives that only last sixty, seventy years and are best served by the institution of marrying one partner who is of distant blood-relation.

As you know, we of the Afflicted live much longer. Many human rules do not apply well to us for that very reason. There is something else that comes into play. That factor is the Affliction itself. Here is where my true lecture begins. I would like to tell you what I learned from Galen."

"Galen? The Greek physician?" inquired Claude.

"The same."

"Mother, I know you are old, but he lived in the time of the Romans and must have died then, too. Wait, do you mean that he was..."

"Yes. He actually was called to assist the very first of the Afflicted. He was able to ascertain the nature of the condition and insisted that he be infected himself. He arranged to have it seem like he died, and continued to study medicine - especially the Affliction. He is still alive and is the greatest scientist in the world after over a millennia and a half to study and research. I've been lucky enough to hear him speak many times. While some us can fly, and some have other abilities given them by the Affliction, Galen's talent is the ability to see into the human body. All he needs to do is touch a patient, and he can tell them if it is their heart that failing, or an unknown tumor, or anything.

"He studied every aspect of the Affliction. He was the first to call it symbiotic. Our condition helps us, but it expects help in return. Now, for the great revelation that I wish to tell you. For so long, people attributed the Affliction to blood. They thought it lived in the blood and lived only for the blood of others.

"Doesn't it?" asked Claude, confused.

"The blood is the means of transmission - but the true place where the Affliction lives is in the nerves of our bodies. It inhabits our very skin. Galen calls it our sensory system. The way he put it, the Affliction is a very simple-minded creature. It only sees things in black and white. Friend or enemy, good or bad, pain or pleasure; that is how it 'thinks'. One of the needs of the Affliction is to kill its enemies. That is why we thirst for blood, to slake the thirst of protection. Galen was the one who discovered it only took a few drops of blood to convince the Affliction it was being nourished. That's why we merely need a few ounces once a day to keep our blood hunger in check."

"He has also discovered that it is pleasure that truly feeds the Affliction. When Galen first looked into the nerves of a mortal, as opposed to the nerves of an Afflicted he was shocked at the difference. The Afflicted's nerves were entirely different; they were teeming with tiny pieces of the Affliction that seemed to be dancing around. Galen looked into the skin, and it was the same. Noticing the pleasure we felt when we touched others of the Afflicted - he theorized that it was a survival mechanism of the illness. If the Affliction can feel others of its kind, it is the most comforted.

"Galen performed countless experiments. Using the methods started by the Greeks, he separated out three groups for one week. The first group, he asked to lay with their chosen partners, those who had been joined in the blood ceremony. The second, he asked to only sleep with mortals - or to pleasure themselves, to masturbate. The third, he asked to entirely abstain. By the end of the week, the group that slept with their kind was full of a healthy Affliction. Looking into their bodies, Galen could see massive life coursing through their sensory systems - especially directly after sex. As for the group that was with mortals -- the healthy 'glow' was drastically less, and he described a red color in the Afflicted elements in their system. It was almost like the Affliction was angry at its hosts for not letting it be in communion with its own kind."

Claude felt a strange recognition, understanding the condition Frederique was describing.

"Now, for the last group, the group that abstained, the nerves were shrunken, smaller than the nerves in a regular mortal. It was as though the Affliction had despaired from loneliness. You see, the Affliction must have that daily reassurance of intimacy with others who also carry it."

"There is one more part of the experiment I need to tell you. Galen ran another test. With this one, he set aside three more groups. The first, were legitimate blood partners - either Afflicted who had taken a mortal to mate by biting them, or Afflicted-born who had joined each other through the blood ceremony. The second group consisted of non-connected individuals; people from vastly different families or geographic locations. These two groups, he asked to have frequent sex, more even than usual. His findings; the first group, the mates; the amount of life in them was stunning and they were more healthy than any specimens he had ever seen. It was as though the Affliction was joyful at the companionship, at the affirmation that it was with its kind. The second group, those who slept with other Afflicted - in general they were fine. They were not necessarily bursting with life, but they certainly weren't suffering either.

"But you mentioned three groups," said Claude. "What of the third?"

"The third, yes that one is important. Claude, as I have told you, you are beginning to awaken. The Affliction has come to life within you. The moon is coming full, you are of age. These things you are feeling, and I know you are feeling them, they are the Affliction calling out for one of its kind."

"But there is nobody here."

"This is true, are there are no other Afflicted aboard -- any member of our kind could certainly keep you sated for the time-being. It is now we must speak of the third group in Galen's experiment."

Frederique reached over and stroked his shoulder; touching him for the first time since she had entered the room. The effect was immediate. Claude's body cried out at her touch. Images of her naked and coupling sprang into his mind and fueled his longing. He shuddered, but tried not to show his reaction.

"Claude, dearest. The third group contained direct relatives. First cousins. Fathers and daughters. Brothers and sisters. Mothers and sons."

With that last she stroked his cheek tenderly.

"Sacre bleu! The monstrosity!" cried out Claude.

In his shock, Claude barely noticed his mother's hand which was now stroking his chest - fueling his hunger even more.

"Call it what you will, but would you like to know the results of the experiment Galen performed among relatives?"

"No."

"I will tell you, all the same. There was no difference in the results between the first and the third groups. The Affliction knew it was close to its own brethren, and it cared nothing for the customs of humanity. It knew what it wanted, and it took it. Whether bloodmates or family members, the Affliction only knew that it was happy and with 'friends'."

Claude stood up, walking away from his mother - still not fully aware of her intentions - nor aware that he was now fully naked before her - a raging erection standing before him.

"But mother," he said, "It is unnatural."

"Claude - we are unnatural. We are not human, not any more. We are different creatures, and different rules apply to us."

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying, my son, that I have followed your father's wishes thus far, but I cannot see you suffer any longer."

She stood and approached him. He backed away from her and she followed, backing him into a corner.

"Mother, no."

"Claude, yes. I am here for you, darling. To ease your pain."

He was fully in the corner now, and she simply walked to him - confident, smiling and strong.

"Remember what I said, don't tell your father."

She reached out to him, and he flinched from her, but had nowhere to go. She pulled him strongly into an embrace, letting her robe fall open so their bodies could touch. His body sang out with joy at the contact - even while a diminishing part of his brain screamed in protest.

"NO!" he muttered harshly. "No!" he said, flatly. "Lo," he whispered, defeated. She took his face in her hands, and pulled him down to kiss her.

Her lips were tender beyond belief. Her breasts against his chest were electric. Her legs touching his sang to every one of his senses. In that one kiss, he had more pleasure than he had ever known. She pulled back from the kiss, still cradling his face in her hands.

"Now Claude, can you truly tell me this is wrong?"

"I don't know what to say, Mother." said Claude. "I don't know what to feel. Oh my god."

He bent down and kissed her once again. His entire body ached for her, but he couldn't bring himself to initiate any other sort of contact.

"Oh my sweet boy," she said, taking his hand and placing it on her breast.

It was as though fire were shooting through his hand, not the kind the burned, the kind that soothed. He leaned in and kissed her once more. Dizziness overtook him and his knees buckled from the overwhelming sensations surging through his body and brain.

Frederique laughed, catching him beneath the arms and hugging him to her.

"My poor boy, come over here and we will take care of you."

She led him to the bed, and had him lay down. She let her robe fall and retrieved the oil. Resting her right hand on his chest, she caressed his cheek with her left, smiling down at him.

"We should establish some rules," she said, calmly. "My job here is to take care of you - that is all. You will not find yourself inside me this evening, or any time soon. Perhaps in fifty, a hundred years if we should meet at a party, who knows? For now, I am still your mother. I know that must sound odd for what we are doing - but I have reasons. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yes - I think, I don't know. I have no idea what I am comfortable with."

"There is so much, so much for you to take in, I know. Come; let us begin your treatment. Think of it as that. I am the nurse, you are the patient."

Her hand slid down, and he gasped as she brushed it over his cock.

"Claude darling, I just want you to know that I know how you feel; the emptiness, the yearning. I was nineteen at the time of my awakening. My mother and I were travelling together and we were waylaid in the Pyrenees. We got stuck at an Inn because of avalanches along the road. I awoke and I was desperate. My mother caressed me and held me, but could do nothing else to soothe my need for an Afflicted male partner. I was so miserable and it took all of my mother's strength to keep me in our room and stop me from attacking every man in that small village. For two days, I grew more desperate and lonely. The lust was growing in me and I was quite near taking a mortal to mate just to fill my needs. Thank god the pass opened two days later. We made our way to my uncle's house and my cousin Jean was there. I think we made love for three solid days. Now then, fruit of my womb; let me have a look at the handiwork your father and I have created."

She scooted down a bit and took his cock in her hand, lifting it closer for examination.

She inspected his tool admiringly, chuckling a bit.

"What? Does it look funny to you?" asked Claude.

"No dear, it is so beautiful," she said. "The funny thing that occurred to me. Do you know how people see a child and say, 'He has your eyes; she has your mouth.'?"

"Yes, but what does that mean, here?"

"I look at this, and I see your cock is somehow a blend of your father's and your uncle's, my brother."

"Did you lay with your brother?"

"Once. A hundred years ago. It was lovely. Again, I want to remind you of the odd idea of relations among the Afflicted. Henri was my brother, but over five hundred years had passed since the time we were children together. We had each gone through many human lifetimes by that point. But back to your wonderful instrument. It is such a nice size, large but not too gros. You are going to please so many women with this. Now, to business."

She took the oil and drizzled it artfully down the length of his shaft. With her hand she slowly coated his entire cock, not grasping it yet, just assuring there was no spot that wasn't shiny and fragrant. Once completed, she lay down next to him; sending thrills through his body as she wrapped herself around him, her breasts pushing firmly against his side.

"Now Claude," she whispered. "I know what your life has been like, and I know the longing you must be feeling. Do not feel you must hold back this time, understand? It will not surprise me, or disappoint me should you erupt very soon."

She grasped his cock and began sliding her hand up and down his shaft. The artistry he had witnessed through the viewer was now being focused directly on him and he was instantly grateful. He didn't care if there was some scientific reason for the joy he was feeling. Fueled by the Affliction or not, he had never experienced such ecstasy. His body sang out to her, every inch of their flesh touching really did make him feel more alive, more vibrant. As for his cock, he was paralyzed from the rapturous sensations she was eliciting.

"You're doing very well, my beautiful boy," she whispered into his ear after a couple of minutes. "You will indeed serve women well. I think it is time you spilled your cum, darling. Come now; show me that I please you."

She quickened her pace, focusing her hand now on the top of his cock, rotating her hand around his tip and sending him into what he would always think of as his first real orgasm.

"Oh mother, oh mother," he groaned and then gasped with clenched teeth.

The cum poured out of him, splashing its way across his belly and over her hand."

"Wonderful. Wonderful, my boy." she murmured, "I am so happy I can do this for you."

She stayed there beside him, her hand on his cock for several moments before rising to retrieve the towel. She mopped him up tenderly, and then crawled past him and sat against the wall.

"Come here," she said, and pulled him to her, laying his head in her lap.

She ran her fingers through his hair and played with his budding chest hair lovingly.

"You need this too, you know." she said. "The sex, of course, but just this, physical intimacy, it helps."

"So, father does not know?"

"No, and he cannot," she said, firmly.

"Did you ask him?"

"I could not," she said. "Not after the Lehri family."

"The Lehris?" said Claude, surprised. "What did they do?"

"You knew Muhammed?" Frederique asked.

"Of course."

"He awakened early, at eighteen," chuckled Frederique. "And they were visiting their distant holdings at the time and there was nobody else. Mrs. Lehri, Sofia, she took things into her own hands. Good for her, I say. When she told us that at a dinner, it took every ounce of self-restraint for your father to stay the rest of the meal. The entire flight back, he was cursing and yelling about abominations and sinners and God knows what else, poor man."

"Yet you say, this sort of thing happens often among the Afflicted?" inquired Claude.

"Yes. It is the Affliction itself that necessitates the need." she said, matter-of-factly. "As I say, your father is still young. I think America will be very good for him. There are many of us there now, and he won't be able to avoid seeing such things more and more often. He'll learn."

Claude felt the desire growing in him once again. Looking up at her beautiful breasts, he couldn't resist and lifted his head to kiss and suck her right nipple.

"Ooh," she said, closing her eyes in pleasure. "So nice, that feeling." Then she began to laugh gently.

"What?" he asked. "What's funny now?"

"I was just thinking, the last time we were in that precise position was over nineteen years ago, and you were much, much smaller."

He laughed, too, but then kissed playfully at her breasts again.

"I think I've missed these," he said, grinning.

"It seems you have. We should be aware of the time. I doubt your father will be waking any time soon, but just to be safe we should finish things off. I have a treat for you."

She climbed off the bed and retrieved the silk belt from her robe.

"This one, it will take a while - you have no choice," she whispered, slyly. He was already erect, but she worked his cock quickly into full hardness. Then, she took the silk belt and tied it into an ornate knot with a loop in it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds