The Afflicted

"Just try it, see if it calms you at all."

Frederique knocked on the door. "Let me out Palo."

He did, Claude didn't follow the rest of their conversation, instead staying intent on watching his sister.

Aimée sat upon the bed and examined the objects her mother had left. Shrugging her shoulders, she stood and removed her dress. Stripping off all of her clothing, she was beautiful in her candid environment, unaware of being watched by Claude. He was captivated by her beauty in the way it contrasted with his mother. If Frederique's body was a fruit, it might be thought of as a ripe peach... luscious and ripened to perfection. Aimée's body would be more like a nearly ready apple, holding the promise of wonderful crisp deliciousness just around the corner.

She sat on the bed and chose the glass implement as her weapon of choice for her first go-round. Breathing a sigh of resignation, she let her hand brush downward. At first she explored everywhere, touching every place on her body. Claude watched with delight as Aimée massaged her clitoris and she moaned softly. She worked herself higher and higher into pleasure and then retrieved the glass tool. She contemplated it and then deliberately moved it down to the glistening opening it was meant for. She pushed it in a little way, and Claude himself gasped at what he knew was the resistance. Aimée left the tip of the glass there, just at the opening, and then began working herself again with her other fingers. She moaned and breathed faster and faster. Then he saw her gather her courage, grasp the base of the glass implement, and plunge the translucent tool in - taking her own maidenhead.

A pained gasp escaped her lips, but she continued her work with her fingers. Leaving the glass cock deep within her, she started rubbing herself harder and harder. When the pleasure returned, she started working the dildo and moaning on the bed, rolling around, surrendering to this brand new pleasure for her body.

He couldn't resist touching himself as he watched this exciting new adventure for his sister, and worked his cock in empathetic pleasure as she approached what he realized was to be her first climax since awakening. Her body stiffened and her eyes opened in surprise as it overtook her.

"Mon dieu!" she shrieked as the pleasure surged through her.

Claude would never forget that moment... nor would he forget the moments that followed. She ended the orgasm with a smile on her face, but Claude watched as that satisfied smile transformed within seconds. First, her visage altered into surprise, passed quickly into anger, and finally outrage.

"This isn't what I need!" she shrieked.

In one second, hours of a master craftsman's work were destroyed as she hurled the dildo against the wall.

"Let me out!" she screamed, she ran to the door and pounded on it with all of her might.

"Father! Palo!!! I need out! I need to hunt. I need a man! You cannot deny me these things!"

Through the painting, Claude adjusted his view to the floor of Aimée's cabin with concern. She was standing in the shards of glass and her feet left bloody tracks where she stood.

Claude went out into the hallway to find his mother and father there as well. His sister's shrieks pierced through the door. She was no longer coherent, but had descended to angry screams and the occasional curse.

Not sure how to reveal what he had seen, Claude contemplated how to proceed.

"I heard breaking glass in there," he said.

"Oh no," said Frederique. "Aimée, are you hurt?"

"Yes! But I don't care! Fuck that. Let me out of here!"

"Aimée, please keep your voice down," pleaded Palo. "The sailors might hear."

"No they won't. You said yourself our cabins were noise proof. I wish they would though. I wish they could hear me. COME HERE SAILORS. COME FUCK ME. I AM READY!!!!"

"Go in and calm her down," Palo ordered Frederique.

"I cannot. I would no longer be safe," she said. "Send Claude, he would do well at the task."

"Absolutely not," said Palo.

"We need to attend to her, at least," said Claude.

Frederique fetched a dustpan and a small broom, as well as a pair of tweezers.
"Aimée, we need you to stand away from the door."

"What if I don't?!"

"Aimée, dear, just do it." pleaded Frederique.

Aimée called from across the room that she had moved and Palo quickly unlocked the door and tossed the items in, locking the door once again.

"Now we leave her alone," said Palo.

"Idiot," grumbled Frederique as the two returned to their separate rooms.

Claude returned to the painting of the woman and gazed once more into Aimée's room. She had an even wilder look in her eyes. She had set about sweeping the room, in the nude, and was muttering under her breath about men, and fucking, and hunger.

Finishing the floor, she sat upon the bed, examining her feet carefully. One thing that was rarely used among the Afflicted was bandages. Claude watched Aimée pull the shards of glass from her feet, and could see each wound healing as each sliver of glass was pulled. Once done with that chore, Aimée picked up the wooden dildo. She scoffed at it and tossed it the side, then did the same with the small mechanism.

Claude was so concerned for her, his darling sister. He longed to go to her and comfort her; not from desire but from caring. He knew too well how she was suffering.

A thought stuck him, and he put his mouth up to the listening hole.

"Aimée," he whispered.

She looked up curiously.

"Aimée," he said a bit louder.

"Claude?" she said, looking around. "Where are you?"

"I'm in my room, but I've found a place where we might talk. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes," she said. "I would like that very much."

"Come to your wall then, try to find where my voice is coming from."

He spoke constantly until she found the place, concealed directly by her mirror, where his voice was strongest.

"Claude, I am so sorry," she whispered into the wall.

"For what, Aimée?"

"For how I treated you yesterday. Was that only yesterday?"

"Yes," he said. "It does seem long ago now."

"If I had only known. Oh Claude, when we were swimming. The things we could have done."

"Let's not speak of that, Aimée."

"Why? Don't you want to anymore?" she asked, querulous.

"Of course I still want to, Aimée. But if we talk of it, we'll only dwell on it," he said, calmly. "Let us talk of other things."

They began to talk of their childhood; stories of tutors, and adventures. Friends and enemies. Claude nurtured his sister through the rest of the evening and was pleased to see the clock read seven A.M., the worst was over. Frederique arrived with their daily dose. She stepped into Claude's room, giving him a tiny vial.

"So small?" he inquired.

"You have been taken care of in other ways," said Frederique, smiling. She kissed him passionately goodbye and then went to Aimée's room. Palo met her there with the key, and she gave him his dose. Aimée gave her no problems as Frederique slid a very large goblet through the door before Palo locked the door again.

The drama of the night before had taken a toll on Aimée, and he smiled when he heard her yawn.

"Are you growing tired, sister?"

"Oh my, I am." she said through another yawn. "It would be so nice if I could sleep."

"Try," he urged her. "Try and rest. It will pass the time if nothing else."

She was soon asleep, and Claude found himself drifting off as well. Frederique's attentions had indeed been medicine for what ailed him. Though there was a faint stirring of longing beginning to grow, he again slept through the entire day.

What he didn't know was it was not an easy day for Palo. Frederique's theory had been right; Palo had not understood. His Affliction, his friend had never gone without. It seemed the symbiote in his body was greatly disconcerted by being denied its usual companionship. Midway through the day, Palo came creeping down the hallway and tapped at Frederique's locked door.

"Mon cher, open up. Let's stop this silliness."

"That is a wonderful idea," whispered Frederique from the other side of the door.

"You'll let me in?"

"Absolutely, just unlock Aimée's door and let Claude go to her. Then, the silliness will be over."

Palo stormed back down the hallway.

Asleep or not, they were all startled into action by Aimée's screams as the sun set. Whether it could see the sky or not, the Affliction knew the sun was gone and woke with renewed hunger.

"Make it stop!!!" shrieked Aimée. "Help me stop it, I beg you. Claude! Papa! Sailors! Someone come to me, I need you!"

Claude went to the hallway. Palo stood before Aimée's door hesitantly. Frederique leaned against the wall, watching him with a superior air. Palo's face was a fascinating study in character. The anguish he felt for his daughter's suffering was clear, yet his wavering determination also played across his features. His very beliefs were being undermined by awareness of the suffering which one could experience with their Affliction. His old beliefs won out, this time, and with a few curt words he brandished the key at Frederique and stormed up to the deck.

This brought on another fit of screaming by Aimée. Claude dashed back into his room and ran to the hole to speak to her.

"Aimée! Aimée! Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Claude," she said, running to speak to him through the wall. "Find a way to let me out. I don't care how. Kill him. Kill father and come get me."

"You know I can't do that, Aimée."

"So you'd rather I die than him. I'm dying, you know? I'm sure of it."

"I know it feels that way, but you'll get through this somehow. Now talk to me again, like yesterday."

"I'll try -- but I wish I could be there with you, talking on the bed like just a few days ago. I wish that so much."

Claude heard an odd sound, almost like that of a blanket being shaken out. It was a curious whumphh, and then he heard Aimée's voice; behind him.

"Claude?"

Claude turned in surprise to see Aimée sitting on his bed.

"Aimée?"

She stood up, drawn to him with unbearable desire. She pulled him into a violent kiss, crushing her lips against his, melting her body into him.

"But how did you get here?" he asked.

"I wished it," she said. "That's all I know. I wished to be here, and I was.

"Wait here," said Claude.

He dashed down the hall to his mother's room and tapped urgently on the door.

"Mama, come quickly."

Without asking questions, she followed him back and stood in shock upon seeing Aimée in his room.

"Did the stubborn ox relent?"

"No," said Claude. "She appeared here. Just, whoosh, and she was there on my bed."

"Oh!" squealed Frederique. "You are a deplaceur! You can jump from one place to another. This is so rare!"

"We should tell father!" said Aimée. "That will show him what to do with his damned key. He can't keep me anywhere in the entire world now."

"No!" said Frederique, adamantly. "He must learn his lesson. You can have your fun, and I'll have mine."

They heard the doors opening down the hall.

"Quick," whispered Frederique. "Back to your room!"

"I don't know how," Aimée whispered back.

"Just picture yourself in your room and wish it with all your might."

Aimée tried, closing her eyes tightly and concentrating. With the same noise, she disappeared with no time to spare as Palo stuck his head into Claude's room.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Happened?" replied Frederique.

"Why did she stop screaming? I came down to check on her, and no screaming. What happened?"

"I don't know," said Frederique.

"Let me out!!" screamed Aimée from behind the door. "Let me out father, I want to fuck! Let me out so I can fuck!"

"There she is," said Frederique. "Must have been just a lull."

Palo grunted and went back topside.

"All right Aimée," said Claude loudly, as they heard the second door close.

Aimée popped back into his room, Frederique pulled her into a hug.

"Aimée, I am so happy for you. To be a deplaceur, it is such a rare and valuable gift. Then she chuckled slyly. "I am happy for you for other reasons, as well."

"Claude," whispered his mother, "Could you give us a few minutes. Wait in the hall."

Claude waited in the hallway as his mother and Aimée spoke to each other. Then Frederique asked him back in and sat the two of them down on the bed together.

"This is my final lesson for the two of you," she said, quite seriously. "Before one has mated, the urge is quite strong to share blood with another. That urge is not as strong when you are with a blood-relation because the Affliction already feels an affinity. Still, in the height of pleasure, the temptation is always strong to bite before you have gone through the blood ritual. You two must not do this. Not yet. The council would be very angry if two such lovely candidates took each other to mate without their permission. Understood?

"Yes, mother," said Claude.

"Oui," replied Aimée.

"I will keep watch as much as I can, but here is the plan. Claude, you also lock your door. You two must be as quiet as you can. Aimée, transport yourself back to your room and pretend you have been awoken if your father knocks. This nonsense will be over soon enough, but for now we must play the game. Now enjoy, my loves. Enjoy."

Claude followed his mother to the door and locked it once she had left. He turned back to face Aimée and they exchanged smiles.

"So..." Claude said, feeling very awkward.

"So..." echoed Aimée.

Claude moved closer to her, leaning in to touch his forehead against hers, their bodies just inches apart.

It was her turn, now to shudder like he had in the water not even three days ago. As if of one mind, they removed their clothing and now stood before each other naked. They stepped into each other to kiss, and both grew dizzy from the contact.

"Claude, can I say something?" Aimée said in a hoarse whisper.

"Yes."

"I know this is our first time, and I know that common sense, and romance all that says we should take our time."

"But?" questioned Claude.

"But I can't wait, let's save the discovery for later. Right now, I need you so badly I feel like I'm going to die if I don't feel you inside of me."

"I understand," whispered Claude.

He knew the longing she was feeling. He felt exactly the same.

Hand-in-hand, they moved to the bed. Aimée lay down upon her back, and pulled him down to her.

"Are you ready?" asked Claude.

"Please Claude, don't talk. Don't hesitate, I can't wait any more."

He pushed himself against her opening, and already the two of them could feel the rapture singing through their bodies.

"Yes," Aimée whispered. "Yes, yes... ahh!"

Aimée cried out as if in pain, but it wasn't pain. It was the overwhelming sensation of their two bodies joining, and of the Affliction crying out at its reunion with another of its kind.

Tears rolled down Aimée's cheeks, but she was also smiling blissfully.

"Merci Claude. Thank you. I was so...so..."

"Empty?"

"Yes!" whispered Aimée, smiling at the revelation. "I was empty and you have filled me. Not only down there, but in here." She took his hand and put it on her breast over her heart to show him.

"You are filling me, too." replied Claude. "How can I say this? Do you know the jigsaw puzzles we used to do as children?"

"Of course?"

"It is like my body and soul were in pieces like a big puzzle. Yet in one motion, you have put them all together. With you here in my arms, everything makes sense. I am whole."

"Hmm," pondered Aimée, smiling. "I know what you mean... but I fear I am not quite put together yet. There are still some missing pieces. Brother, would you mind helping me find where they go?"

"I would be delighted to help," whispered Claude, moving within her once more.

One might have thought that this first time would be full of adventures and different positions, but like Aimée had said, the time for those things was later. They were so captivated by the sensation between them they couldn't have even considered separating for a second to switch positions. There was a curious side-effect. It was as though the Affliction wanted to revel in its own joy and prolong things as much as possible. Claude found he had an endless reserve of energy and stamina. They moved together with untold joy. Aimée had many smaller orgasms, almost teasing climaxes but it was a full half hour of constant motion before Claude felt the surge begin inside of him.

"Oh Aimée," he groaned.

"Yes Claude," she whispered in reply. "Is it now?"
"Yes."

Aimée's own system sensed Claude's impending climax, and it somehow pulled out the barriers it had put in place to hold her back. She let out a hoarse moan, fighting every impulse not to scream in ecstasy as her body shook with the tremors of orgasm. Claude soon followed her into bliss, erupting within her with surge after surge of cum. It was his turn now, to weep from the profound intimacy of their union. They lay there gasping for several minutes before Claude reluctantly pulled out of her. Sated, they found a different but similar elation at the simple act of holding each other... their skin singing at the contact.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Aimée, sitting up with a start. She closed her eyes with intense concentration for a few moments, then opened them, smiling.

"What was that?" asked Claude.

"One of the things mother showed me. Just making sure there is no child."

"You can do that?"

"Mm hmm," she said as she pulled him back down to the bed, wrapping his arms around her. "I wish I could sleep here," said Aimée, whose eyes were drifting shut from the peaceful glow of finally being complete.

"So do I," replied Claude, whispering his words into her ear, "but..."

A loud rapping on his door interrupted him. "Claude! Aimée! Now!" Frederique's voice called through the door.

"Oh no," protested Aimée. "So soon? I'll be back as soon as I can."

She stood up and with a whoosh she was gone, leaving Claude sad and alone in his bed.

Palo pushed open the inner door to hear Aimée screaming and pounding on her door, playing the part to the hilt.

"Let me out! Let me out!! I will fuck the entire navy if I can."

Palo looked to Frederique desperately. "Couldn't you drug her? Put her to sleep?"

"Tonight, yes for a little while, though the Affliction would resist," replied Frederique. "Would you have me drug her for the rest of the voyage? Possibly kill her with how much it would take to keep her truly unconscious."

"Just get her through the next few days, until the moon wanes," he pleaded.

"It doesn't work like that." She spoke almost like one would to a young student. 'The first is the worst', that is the expression they use among our kind. Just think of how your body is already yearning, Palo. Now multiply that times ten... twenty even. She is in the thralls of base instinct and if we do not help her, she will turn quickly into a feral beast. Until she is satisfied, none of us will have rest. She might sleep during the day, but the nights will only get worse until she finds relief."

"Then we won't rest, none of us. I won't have it," said Palo. "We are not beasts. We are humans."

"No, we're not. We are hungry, desperate creatures when we are not satiated. You must learn that, Palo.

With a huff, he returned to the storeroom.

Claude had quickly donned clothes to watch the goings-on in the hallway. He had noticed a wearier look on his father's face and mentioned it to his mother.

"Does he look different to you?" asked Claude.

"Oh yes, he is suffering already. I'll give him until tomorrow night, maybe."

Frederique moved to Claude, hugging him close and whispering in his ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Afflicted
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds