The Anonymous & The Curious

While it seemed like forever that I sat and took all this in, it was really only a few seconds. As soon as I was revealed, the girls got quiet. The four girls that weren't mine were all staring directly at my crotch. Lindsay, on the other hand, was looking straight into my face with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her.

"Wow Lindsay!" Kristy exclaimed. "That is a beautiful cock! Why aren't you dating that?"

"Trust me," she replied smiling "it wouldn't work out."

"With I cock like that, I'd make it work." Kristy rebutted.

"I've never seen an older guy's penis before. Just my old boyfriend's," Amy commented. "It's so big."

Lindsay laughed. "I knew you guys would love his dick."

Listening to the girls talk about my cock this way was really starting to drive me crazy.

"So, he's just going to sit there all night?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yep," my daughter confirmed. "Any time you want to see or touch his penis, all you have to do is walk over and do your thing." She was obviously very proud of this little event of hers.

"You don't have to if you don't want to Elizabeth," Ann stated.

"Nervous, are we?" asked Kristy

"She's still a virgin," Ann responded candidly.

If I had something to drop, or a mouth full of water to spit, I would have. Elizabeth was a virgin? This was not something I had expected and started to panic a little. My daughter must have seen me move a bit and figured out my concern.

"Don't worry Elizabeth," she said. "Kristy can help you learn your way around a penis. Can't you Kristy?" This distracted me from my immediate concerns.

"Absolutely!" Kristy said. And with that, she dropped to her knees right in front of me, and without using her hands she swallowed my whole cock in one go. She immediately started working her tongue up and down its length, all while keeping me completely in her mouth and sucking like a pro.

The whole thing – the buildup, the outfits, sitting here naked in front of five beautiful young girls, and now having my daughter's best friend sucking my cock – was too much. I could feel my balls and whole body start to tighten up. Sensing the inevitable, Kristy gagged as she shoved my cock all the way down the back of her throat. With a loud groan, I came harder than I had in years. The hairs on my head were standing up as I shot thick load after thick load into Kristy's beautiful mouth. She didn't miss a beat, swallowing all she could. When I had finally stopped twitching, she let my cock fall out of her mouth. I could see a couple drips of cum making their way down her chin as she stood up. The other girls were all staring at her as she used her finger to wipe one glob of cum off her face.

"Here ya go, Elizabeth. Taste it," she said, reaching her hand out and offering her gooey finger to the smallest girl.

Elizabeth looked nervously at the cum-covered finger, then at her sister, then at the other girls, and then back at Kristy's finger again. Looking like she made a conscious decision in her head, Elizabeth reached out, took Kristy's finger, and stuck it in her mouth. The other girls watched with wide eyes as she sucked all of my cum off the offered finger.

"It taste's a little weird," Elizabeth reported. "It's kinda sweet, but a little salty at the same time." She stood there looking like she was studying the taste some more. "I like it," she finally determined.

"Every guy taste's a little different," my daughter told her.

Wait! Was that my daughter talking about the taste of cum?

"It's true," Kristy finished. "You actually got lucky Elizabeth, because Lindsay's friend here tastes pretty good. He must drink a lot of fruit juice," she laughed.

Then Amy looked back over at my now limp cock.

"What about that?" she asked. "How long do we have to wait after he cums before it will get hard again?"

"Every guy is different," Lindsay answered "...but I have a feeling we won't have any trouble getting this cock hard over and over again." She was once again smiling directly at me through my hood.

"Can I try?" Amy asked.

"Go for it," Kristy encouraged.

Amy stepped forward and knelt down in front of me. When her hand touched my cock, it moved slightly. She pulled her hand away quickly as if a dog had just snapped at it.

The other girls laughed "Go ahead Amy," my daughter encouraged. "Stroke it and get him hard again."

Amy nervously reached out again and took my cock in her hand. As soon as I felt her soft hand on my dick, I knew it wouldn't take much to get me hard again.

"Oh wow!" she marveled. "It's getting hard already." She began stroking my cock up and down, slow and steady.

"Do you want to help her?" Lindsay asked Elizabeth.

"I just want to watch at first," she replied timidly.

"How about you Ann?"

"Well...Ok," Ann replied nervously, dropping to her knees beside Amy.

While Amy was stroking my cock, Ann had set her hands on my leg. As she watched my cock throb in her friend's grip, nature started to take over and I felt her hands beginning to move curiously over my thighs. All I could do is moan as these two girls did their thing. Amy kept stroking my cock, sometimes with one hand, sometimes with two. Meanwhile Ann's hands had found their way to my balls. She was gently fondling them and letting her fingernails glide over their sensitive surface. I was in heaven. At Kristy's insistence, Amy spit in her hand and resumed jerking my dick. I couldn't believe how amazing these girls were making me feel. What really blew my mind was when I felt Ann's fingertip slide even further down and back until it rested right against my asshole. I could see she was entranced watching Amy play with my dick, and I felt her fingertip begin to work in small teasing circles over my asshole. After a few minutes of this I was rock hard again, and the girls sat back to admire their handiwork.

"Nice job Amy," Kristy complimented. "Put it between your tits, Ann!"

Ann looked at Kristy for a second, and then at my cock. She obviously had never considered this idea before. Amy moved out of the way so Ann could get right up between my legs. I watched as she pulled her "Cutie" t-shirt up over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my mouth dropped open again as Ann's beautiful breasts were exposed to me. For the first time, I could see she was larger than I had previously thought. If anything, removing her bra had made them seem larger. They had very little sag despite their size, probably due to her young age. Ann's nipples were rosy red like her lips and about the size of quarters. I wanted to squeeze and suck them so bad.

Ann leaned forward and slowly squeezed my cock between her tits. It took a couple tries until she was able to coordinate her movements without my cock popping out of her grasp, but after a few minutes she was working her tits up and down my shaft like a pro. At Kristy's recommendation, every now and then Ann would lean forward and either lick the head of my cock as it poked out from between her heavenly globes, or spit on it for more lube. My head fell backward as I lost myself in the pleasure.

"I think he likes it Ann," said Lindsay. I looked up at my daughter and nodded. While the other girls couldn't see my face, my voiceless nod was all they needed to know they were doing a great job. Encouraged, Ann picked up her pace and started moving her boobs even faster up and down my cock. I saw Lindsay lean over and whisper something in Amy's ear. Amy looked shocked, and then smiled innocently as my daughter nodded her on. When she walked around behind my chair I lost sight of her. I could hear her movement, but had no idea what she was doing. I wondered what my daughter had said to her.

Then I felt my balls being engulfed in soft, wet, warmness. My eyes flew open (unseen by anyone else of course) as I realized Amy had laid on the floor and scooted herself under my chair from behind. Once she was lying under the chair, Amy had begun sucking and licking my balls eagerly. I was moaning now, and this seemed to please the girls. Ann was now practicing squeezing her boobs together in rhythm with her up and down stroking; which was amazing. Amy's tongue was making long slow licks from just behind my balls to and over my tight sack. With every lick she seemed to start just a tiny bit further and further back. Ann told the other girls she could feel me throbbing faster now, and they all circled around to watch. Just then, Amy's tongue found my asshole. The erotic shock of feeling her tongue on my asshole was too much. I began shooting load after load all over Ann's beautiful tits. Ann kept jerking even when a couple of shots managed to hit her in the face. Eventually my orgasm subsided and Ann let my cock slip from between her boobs. Amy had also crawled out from under the chair with a very naughty grin on her face. Ann used her fingers to wipe off her face, and then proceeded to lick them clean.

"Mmmmm, you're right Kristy. He does taste good," she agreed.

"I wanna taste!" whined Amy. She didn't wait for a response as she leaned forward and began licking my cum off of Ann's tits. Over, around, and between; Amy licked as much of the sloppy white mess off of her friend's boobs as she could. Ann moaned each time Amy would focus on one of her nipples as I watched with growing jealousy. When Amy had managed to clean most of the cum off Ann's tits, she looked up at the other girls and smiled. Some of the sticky seed was still smeared on her lips and cheek. When Lindsay laughed about this, Amy offered her a small drip from her cheek. I must have moved a bit in shock at the offer, because I saw Lindsay's eyes shoot toward me briefly before responding.

"Eeeww," she playfully refused. I relaxed slightly.

Then I saw Lindsay put her finger to her lips, giving Amy the universal sign for "quiet". I watched in shock and excitement as my daughter then pulled her friend close and stuck her tongue in Amy's mouth. I watched as they kissed deeply, and I could see their tongues working in and out of each other's mouths. When Lindsay finally came up for air, she looked at the girls and rubbed her hand in small circles over her stomach, indicating that I was indeed "yummy". The girls giggled and I was in total shock. Lindsay glanced my way and winked mischievously.

"I think we should give him a break for a minute," said Kristy. "I know you said we wouldn't have any problems getting him hard, but we still have all night."

"Yeah, I guess," Lindsay responded, and they made their way back to the television.

I was glad for the break. As much as I didn't want this to ever end, I needed the time to comprehend what had just happened – and what was still to come. Lindsay had also supplied everyone with wet-wipes and towels. The girls had been nice enough to wipe me down before returning to their normal slumber party rituals. That had been a strangely erotic experience in and of its self.

Lindsay had arranged things so I could watch the TV from where I was when the girls weren't playing with me. About three quarters of the way through their next movie, I realized I had stopped watching the film and was focused on the girls again. Ann hadn't bothered putting her bra back on, and from this vantage point I found out that both Kristy and Amy's underwear were thongs. Their beautiful round asses begged to be handled and used every time one of them bent over. I assumed Lindsay was also wearing a thong. While I could just make out the bottom curve of her ass cheeks every now and then when she would bend over a bit, she was being very careful not to bend over too far and show too much. I assumed this was her attempt to maintain some kind of father/daughter modesty; though after all that had happened so far, I didn't see the point.

When the movie had ended, I was disappointed to see the girls turn on one of our gaming systems instead of coming back over to where I was. By this time, I had recovered and was eager to see what else might happen. Instead, they sat in a half circle, laughing and playing whatever game had caught their attention. Every now and then, one of the girls would turn around and look back at me. I could feel their eyes looking me up and down and staring at my cock. Then one of the girls, usually Lindsay or Kristy, would encourage whoever was peeking to go have some fun; but then the curious girl would hesitantly say no and turn around again. After a while of this, I was worried the girls were starting to have second thoughts. Then as the girls were trading controllers for the next round of whatever game they were playing, Lindsay stood up and announced she was going to check on their penis.

"How are you doing?" she asked softly so no one could hear. She undid each Velcro strap one at a time to rub the area underneath before reattaching them.

"I'm not going to lie, sweetie. This is by far the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me."

"I'm so happy you're enjoying yourself daddy."

"You could say that," I responded. Then Lindsay did something I was not expecting. She sat right down on my lap sideways. My erection, which had returned to about half by then, immediately sprang to life. My cock was now straining against my daughters naked ass cheek as she leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"You did taste good, daddy," she said. My cock throbbed hard against her and she smiled in response. "I think you're ready to go again."

"Yeah..." was all I could muster. I couldn't get my mind off of Lindsay's warm ass pressed against my dick.

"I think it's time you fucked someone," she said. Again my cock jumped at her words and she giggled. "Who do you want daddy? Which of my friends do you want to put your dick inside first?"

"I...I...uh," was I a managed to say.

"How about Amy? I know you've fantasized about her."

"Oh my God..." I muttered. It was more of a reaction to the thought of being inside Amy than it was an agreement, but Lindsay took it as such and walked back over to her friends. I saw her lean over and say something to Amy. The other girls giggled as Amy looked back towards me. I couldn't make out the expression on her face before she turned back around. I wasn't sure what was said, but I saw Lindsay stretch and give me a thumbs up behind her back where no one else could see. My cock throbbed again. When the next round of the game was over and the girls started trading controllers again, I saw that this time Amy was the odd person out. As the next round began and the other girls started playing, Amy slowly stood up and started walking back towards me.

"Have fun!" Lindsay called out. I didn't know if she was talking to me or Amy.

As Amy approached, she seemed like she was in a trance. She was staring at my cock and went straight to her knees when she reached me. Without hesitation, she leaned over and took my hardness into her mouth. Once again I felt her other hand start working my balls, but before long her fingernails had traced their way over my sack and back to my asshole. Amy was now attempting to stuff as much of my cock as she could down the back of her throat. She was gagging herself to the point of drooling all over my dick and balls. I hadn't seen many girls use this technique in real life. In fact, I had only ever seen sloppy blowjobs like this in porn videos. All the extra lubrication felt amazing, and I wondered how much porn Amy watched. The whole time she kept working her fingertip over and around my sensitive asshole. Once or twice she even stuck just the tip of her finger inside me, would give it a little wiggle, and then pull it out again to continue teasing me. My eyes had closed from the amazing sensations I was feeling, and when I opened them I saw we were no longer alone.

Distracted from their game by the sounds of Amy's wet and sloppy blowjob, Elizabeth had also wandered over to watch. She was entranced watching Amy's talented mouth and hands working their way over my rock hard member.

"Do you want to try?" Amy asked Elizabeth, pulling my cock out of her mouth with a loud, sucking pop. Elizabeth just nodded, and Amy moved to the side for her.

Watching this tiny girl wrap her small soft hands around my cock was amazing. She looked up at Amy, wondering how to proceed.

"Have you ever given a blow job before?" Amy asked. Elizabeth shook her head.

"Have you even touched a penis before?" Again Elizabeth shook her head.

"Ok then," said Amy. "Every guy likes their blowjobs differently. Some guys like spit, some guys don't. Some guys like it when you use your hands and some guys prefer it without. Some guys like it when you play with their balls, and some guys like it if you play with their ass. You just have to pay attention to how he responds and learn what each guy wants."

I was impressed with Amy's knowledge of giving head.

"How many guys have you been with?" Elizabeth asked Amy softly.

"Just my ex-boyfriend," she responded. "...but I watch a lot of porn."

"Was your ex-boyfriend this big?" Elizabeth asked.

"God no!" Amy exclaimed. "This was a couple years ago, and even then he was another year younger than I was."

In her ex-boyfriend's defense (or maybe not), I'm not huge or anything - slightly larger than average maybe, but not huge. In my years I've known women who barely fit half my cock in their mouth, and I've known women who could take it down to the base. Like everything else in sex and life, it just depends on who you're playing with. Elizabeth hadn't enough experience to completely understand this yet and was staring at the hard cock in her hand apprehensively.

"Here's some basics to get you started," Amy helped. "You can start with these and then adjust for whoever your giving a blowjob to."

Elizabeth blushed slightly at the assumption she would be sucking other guys off in the future, but she nodded and listened intently.

"The deeper you can get his cock in your mouth, the better," Amy started. "And the longer you can hold it in there without having to take your mouth off of it, the better. The longer you keep it in your mouth and the deeper you go, the more you're going to drool and slobber on his dick. Don't get embarrassed or try to stop. Guys like it and thinks it's sexy as hell. If you do happen to find the one or two guys who don't, then they'll tell you and you can try something else."

So far it all seemed like good advice.

"The next thing is eye contact. Guys love it when you can get low and stare into their eyes while you have their dick in your mouth."

Elizabeth was paying attention, but had also started unconsciously moving her hand up and down on my cock.

"Also, be sure to keep sucking. Don't just move it back and forth in your mouth. That's where a lot of girls go wrong. Also, don't use your teeth. Put your tongue over your lower teeth and let your lips cover your upper teeth if you're having trouble, like this..." and she proceeded to show Elizabeth how to cover her teeth with her lips and tongue. "Now just remember that you have two hands as well, so you can be touching him, playing with his butt or balls, or stroking his dick as you suck him too."

Elizabeth listened to all of Amy's advice very carefully, and then turned her attention back to the dick in her hand. Slowly, she leaned over and took me into her mouth.

I groaned loudly at the sight of this young girl taking her first cock, my cock, into her mouth. She had obviously been paying close attention to Amy's input, as she nailed each piece of advice with near precision. She couldn't fit all of my cock in her mouth, but she managed about half before gagging. Amy encouraged her to keep gagging herself, as it creates "spit lubricant"; as Amy called it. Since Elizabeth couldn't get it all in her mouth, Amy also suggested she stroke the part that wouldn't fit with her hand.

Elizabeth followed instruction wonderfully. Soon the whole front of her shirt was covered in slobber as she kept trying to fit more and more of my dick in her small mouth. Amy reached over and pulled Elizabeth's shirt over her head, revealing her small breasts. Elizabeth's nipples were small brown points centered on each of her budding mounds. Elizabeth seemed to hardly notice her disrobing as she worked my cock feverishly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds