The Anonymous & The Curious

Ann yelped my tongue touched her in such an intimate spot, but as my hands held her spread as my tongue continued across her sensitive area, she relaxed and eased my access. I began running my tongue down her exposed pussy and back up to her ass again. Every now and then I paused on her pussy to tongue her sweet hole or concentrate on her clit. She was moaning constantly now and kept encouraging me to continue.

"Oh yeah," she sighed. "That's so good. Eat my asshole. Mmmmmm. Now my pussy."

Ann reached down between her legs and took hold of my cock. It reacted instantly to the feeling of her soft fingers wrapping around its length. Once again I decided not to be outdone and shoved two fingers inside Ann's pussy as I licked her ass hungrily. With my other hand I reached up between her muscular legs to work her clit as my tongue and fingers did their job.

"Put your fingers in my ass" said Ann, surprising me. Doing as I was told, I took the two fingers I had buried in her pussy and slowly started working them into her tight asshole.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as they slipped past her rectum and deep into her butt. I started working my fingers in and out of Ann's ass while I had moved my tongue down to start working on her swollen lips. My thumb on her clit continued its assault as her excitement became more vocal. She was almost screaming now as she jerked furiously on my aching cock.

I was lost in my lust when her ass suddenly pulled away from me. Ann stood up, turned around, and swallowed my cock. She immediately began gagging herself, trying to force my cock into the back of her throat. Every time she pulled my dick out of her mouth, great gobs of slimy drool would fall from her lips and slide down my cock. A minute or two of this and my cock was throbbing and soaked. Seeming satisfied with her work, Ann stood up and turned her back to me again. She reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock once again. I closed my eyes in anticipation as she began to squat over me.

My eyes shot open as I realized Ann was not guiding me into her pussy, but into her tight young ass. The other girls all watched wide-eyed as the head of my cock slipped passed her rectum and she slowly lowered herself onto me. Once I was buried, she rested on my lap for just a moment, then began slowly moving up and down. Her ass was so goddamn tight and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Ann bent over, almost touching the floor, giving me an amazing view of my member sliding in and out of her beautiful, round, perfect ass. My tongue and fingers must have brought her close, because after only a few minutes she was obviously close.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Ann screamed as she reached back and started fondling my balls. I could feel her ass clenching on my cock in her orgasm and I knew I was done. I started tapping on her shoulder to let her know I was about to blow.

"Cum in my ass," she responded with desperation. "Please cum in my ass. I want to feel it shooting inside me."

That was all I could take. Holding her by her hips, I thrust up hard and drained all I had deep inside her gorgeous butt.

"Mmmmm," Ann cooed. "I can feel it oozing inside me. It's so hot." Slowly Ann finally lifted off of me, grabbing a wipe and cleaning herself.

"Wow Ann," said Amy. "My boyfriend wanted to try that, but I was too afraid."

"She lubed him up real good and went slowly," Kristy explained. "It makes all the difference in the world."

"I say we let him rest now," Lindsay suggested. The other girls agreed.

The girls then wiped me down, making sure they got everywhere. If I had anything left, the feeling of them running their hands and wipes over my sensitive bits would have had me ready again. As it was though, I had nothing left. I was thankful for Lindsay's suggestion, and soon the girls were back around the TV as I was left to my own thoughts. The girls hadn't bothered to dress again, and I fell asleep staring at the beautiful naked bodies lying on the floor in front of me.

When I woke again, it took me a moment to regain my bearings. I was still in the chair, and both my legs had fallen asleep. I tried to adjust my position, but since Lindsay had reattached my arm straps there was very little I could do. Looking toward the window, I guessed I had slept for about three or four hours. The sun hadn't come up yet, but there was a faint glow on the horizon letting the world know it didn't have much longer. Looking back over the room, I saw the girls had fallen asleep just as they had left me - naked. My eyes roamed over the shapely forms strewn across the floor. It was still almost unbelievable that the night's events had actually occurred. Then I saw Kristy.

Kristy was lying on her stomach. I hadn't noticed at first glance, but now I could see she was propped up on her elbows and staring at me. I didn't know how long she had been like that. Hopefully she thought my head turning was just to stretch sore muscles. I didn't want to give away the fact I could see through my hood. I tried to pretend that I wasn't aware of anyone looking at me, or anything else in the room for that matter. Either way, Kristy knew I was up now and had evidently decided to join me. Pretending to react to the sound of her footsteps, I cocked my head as if listening.

Kristy was still naked from the night before, except for the sheer robe that hung loosely from her shoulders – that and the thigh highs. Her hips swayed seductively as she made her way across the room, and her large firm tits gave a little jiggle with every step. My eyes travelled from her beautiful eyes, down her amazing chest and stomach, to the sweet fold just peeking out from between her long slender legs. Kristy was staring at me as she approached, but not at my body or cock, but right at my hood-covered face. I panicked a little bit. Lindsay was still asleep and I was still bound. There would be nothing I could do if Kristy decided to find out who was under the hood right now. But instead, Kristy stopped when she was a couple steps away. Then she spoke.

"You know," she started speaking – I assumed to me. "I've known Lindsay a looooong time, and I don't think there's anything we don't tell each other."

Kristy was definitely up to something, and my heart started pumping. I watched as Kristy started massaging her tits as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, causing her hips curve out seductively. She took one hand and started running it down her side and over her hip, until it rested over the little valley between her legs. I could see her press one of her fingers in against her clit.

"...and if I know Lindsay," she continued with a mischievous smile, "then I'll bet she isn't playing by the rules." She gave the small fold between her legs another rub.

Now I knew what Kristy's game was. She was trying to get me hard without touching me. She wanted to prove I could see her. I tried to think of something else to avoid getting hard, but the sight of Kristy standing naked in front of me, rubbing her tits and pussy, was starting to affect me. I watched as she stepped briefly over to the nearby couch, picked up her purse, and retrieved something from inside. When she came back, I could see it was a small toy of some sort.

Not saying a word, Kristy stood in front of me again. This time she put one foot up on my knee and swung her own knee out, spreading her legs and offering me a clear view of her pretty pink slit. I couldn't look anywhere else without drawing suspicion, as doing so would require me to turn my head away. Turning my head away would reveal the transparent nature of my hood.

Kristy squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples with one hand, while the other reached down between her legs and began rubbing the small toy against her wet opening. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock in reaction. I started to panic, wondering what Kristy's reaction would be when she saw me get hard, proving I could see through the hood.

Then Kristy turned around and bent over. With one arm, she reached back and spread her ass, exposing her beautiful pussy and rectum to me. With the other hand, she reached up between her legs and began to work the small toy in and out of her slippery hole. Seeing her bent over like this, fucking herself, was too much. I couldn't fight it anymore, and my cock sprang to life.

Kristy stood up, turned around, and smiled like the cat that caught the canary. She was staring right at my cock and watched as it grew to its full length.

"I thought so," she said – maybe to me, or maybe to herself. She didn't get mad though. In fact, she seemed glad that she had been proven right.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm not going to tell your secret."

I sighed in relief (she smiled in response).

"...but maybe we can make this a little more interesting for you?" it came out as a question, but I know it wasn't intended as such.

Kristy dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. This time however, she did it while staring right in my eyes (or where she imagined my eyes to be – which was close enough). I stared back into this beautiful girls eyes as her lips slid up and down my cock. Her tongue was doing magic tricks around my shaft as she sucked harder and harder.

"Fuck Kristy."

She stopped, let me cock slide out of her mouth, and stared at me with a funny expression. I realized I had just fucked up. Not only did I let her hear my voice, but I said her name. Now she knew I could see her AND I knew who she was. Now the shit was sure to hit the fan.

Kristy must have felt me tense up at my realization, but made no move to indicate she was mad or that she was going to flip out. Instead, she stared at me with that funny look across her face for a few more seconds. Then, as if coming to a decision, she let out a girlish laugh, gave my cock a hard squeeze, and took me back into her mouth again. If she had been enjoying sucking my cock up to that point, then now she was in heaven. Kristy went to work on my manhood like it was the last one left. Wet smacking and slurping sounds floated across the room as Kristy sucked me harder and harder. She was playing with my balls with one hand and reaching up with her other to rub my chest and pinch my nipples. Every couple of minutes she would switch and start to suck on my balls while stroking my shaft. She would suck one ball into her mouth, roll it around, and then pulling it out of her mouth with a pop to work on the other. She was still staring in my eyes the whole time.

"Mmmmmmm," was all that I was willing to say. I wanted to tell her how amazing it felt. I wanted to tell her how hot she was. My little groan must have spurred her on even more, because next she pulled my cock out of her mouth and started slapping it on her tongue and face. The whole scene was driving me wild and I knew I wouldn't hold out too much longer.

"Um, do you think you could share?"

Kristy half turned with my cock still in her mouth to see the other girls watching.

"Early bird gets the worm," she shrugged.

"...or the morning wood," Amy finished.

Kristy shrugged again. She was back to slobbering on my dick and the other girls came over to join her. Sensing this was almost the end of their little adventure, all the girls moved in at the same time. While Kristy was going to town on my cock, Ann had stepped over and straddled my lap. She then pulled my hood up as Lindsay had done yesterday and let a nipple rest against my lips. I reacted immediately and took the offering into my mouth. Amy leaned over and whispered to Elizabeth. Each moved to an opposite side of me and dropped to the floor. I watched as they both got onto their hands and knees, and then proceeded to back themselves up till I could feel a soft young pussy grinding on each of my restrained hands.

"You guys are doing awesome," Lindsay encouraged. "I'll bet he's really enjoying having all four of you on him."

Kristy laughed saying she bet I did and giving my dick a little extra squeeze, but no one else seemed to catch her sly remark.

I was in heaven. With Kristy on her knees sucking my cock, Ann standing over her with her tits in my mouth, and Amy and Elizabeth both on their hands and knees grinding their pussies against my hands; I was, for that moment at least, the luckiest man on the planet. A few more minutes of this and I would be ready to blow. Kristy must have noticed this.

"So, everyone has had a turn already. Who wants the last ride?" Kristy asked the others. They all turned to look at each other, but before anyone could speak up, Kristy was already silently answering her own question. I could see her elbowing Lindsay in the side, nodding towards the erection just inches from her face. The other girls were giggling and I could see the hesitation on Lindsay's face. Kristy silently insisted again, poking Lindsay.

"Ok," Kristy continued a little louder than was necessary. The show was for the other girls, since she knew now that I could see everything. "Guess I get to keep working on this bad boy."

With that, Kristy grabbed one of Lindsay's hands and put it right on my cock.

I froze. Lindsay froze. Even Kristy froze. The other girls missed the sudden tension in the room as Lindsay looked up from the dick Kristy had just put in her hand, to my face. I couldn't make out the expression. She looked embarrassed, confused, pleading, and excited all at the same time. I couldn't believe my daughter's hand was wrapped around my cock at that very moment. I could feel the heat of her fingers and the softness of her grasp. I was looking down into her eyes, and her back into mine when she started to move her hand up and down my length.

Another moan escaped my lips and I saw Kristy grinning from ear to ear. Lindsay was now staring at my cock as she stroked it. I know she wasn't completely inexperienced, but right now she was looking at my dick like it was the first one she had ever seen. Her stroking was excruciatingly slow and I couldn't help but thrust slightly up into her hand. Lindsay glanced up at me when I did with a look of surprise, but I saw her surprise turn into a smile as she seemed to get used to the feeling of her dad's cock in her hand.

I was throbbing in my daughter's hand now and I could just see a drop of pre-cum forming on the tip. Stopping on the up-stroke, Lindsay looked at the small glistening drop on the end of my hardness. The, without warning, Lindsay leaned over and took me into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" Kristy exclaimed. "That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

It seemed a weird statement to me since I was pretty sure Kristy had seen a lot, but her comment encouraged Lindsay. Lindsay was now staring right into my face as I watched my dick disappear into her mouth over and over.

"Mmmmm," Kristy spoke up, loudly again. "I think it's time for me to climb on top of this thing." She grabbed Lindsay by her shoulders and stood her up, facing me. Lindsay didn't protest when Kristy reached around and undid the knot that was holding the top of Lindsay's outfit together. Peeling the shirt back, Lindsay's hot pink bra was exposed. The swell of her breast against the top of each cup was so erotic. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on this much by my own daughter. While all the girls were watching me, Kristy and Lindsay were the only ones looking at my face. Lindsay had a nervous shy smile, while Kristy's made me suspicious.

All of the sudden, Lindsay's bra popped off exposing her firm, round tits to my lustful gaze. She jumped slightly in surprise when Kristy did this, but she stood her ground, not covering herself, still staring directly at my face with that shy, yet exciting smile.

Then I saw Kristy reach up Lindsay's short skirt, and pause. She cocked her head to look at Lindsay questioningly. Lindsay suddenly turned bright red. Kristy shook her head in mock disapproval, then lifted Lindsay's skirt for all to see. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

My eyes bulged when Lindsay's beautiful, smooth, shaved pussy came into view. I knew I shouldn't be feeling like this about my daughter, but her body was incredible and I had always thought she was genuinely beautiful. Kristy turned her around and repeated the show, exposing Lindsay's firm, tight, athletic ass to my gaze. Kristy saw my cock throb again and gave me a wink.

The other girls weren't picking up on all the eye contact and innuendos Kristy was throwing around, and if Lindsay realized Kristy was onto her little secret, she didn't let on. Kristy walked towards Lindsay, forcing her to step back until she "tripped" on my knees and fell straight back into a sitting position on my lap. I could feel my cock throb twice at the feeling of my daughter's naked ass sitting on my cock. It was nestled snugly up between her ass cheeks. My body acted out of pure instinct as I thrust again towards my daughter. This time I felt her wiggle her as slightly in return.

Kristy dropped to her knees and leaned in. Her face was inches from Lindsay's crotch when she asked her to lift up slightly. Lindsay did so and Kristy reached under her to pull my cock out from behind her. When Lindsay sat again, my cock was now poking between her legs. Kristy leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth. Lindsay looked down and watched as her best friend buried her face between her legs to suck her dad's cock.

After a few licks to get it wet, Kristy had Lindsay lift her hips up again and positioned my dick right at Lindsay's anticipating entrance. Leaning her head back and laying it on my shoulder I heard Lindsay whisper in a low voice "I love you daddy". Then Kristy pushed down on her hips and I was buried inside my own daughter.

"Oh Fuck!" Lindsay cried out as my whole dick slid into her at once.

Lindsay was much tighter than I expected. Her soft, warm walls held me like firm gripping hand. The heat of her was incredible and it was all I could do not to cum right away.

"Oh, my God!" Lindsay exclaimed. "I'm coming already! I can't believe you're inside me! I'm going to cum all over your dick!"

I could feel her juices flowing down my balls as she rode me harder and harder to her climax. Having my own daughter screaming and cumming all over my dick was too much. I leaned forward as discreetly as I could and whispered into her ear.

"I'm about to cum, Lindsay," I whispered in her ear. I thought to warn her so she could avoid taking my load, but instead my words seemed to have the opposite result. Lindsay slammed down on my cock as hard as she could and started screaming.

"CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME!"

That was it. With a mighty thrust and a guttural growl, my balls unleashed their seed and I shot my load deep inside my daughters clenching vagina. She rode her orgasm forever, begging for me to empty every last drop into her. Every time she asked, my cock twitched inside her again.

Even after our orgasms subsided, Lindsay remained on top of me for several minutes. She was panting in my ear, trying to catch her breath. The other girls couldn't hear her as she whispered to me.

"Thank you, daddy. You have no idea how long I've wanted that," she cooed. "You can fuck me anytime you want."

Eventually she stood up. Her complexation was full of color and she had a huge smile.

"Damn Lindsay. You look like you needed that," Amy commented.

"You have no idea," Lindsay replied, winking in my direction so no one could see.

The girls cleaned me and everything up. They all said goodbye to their "mystery cock" as Lindsay shut the curtain. I did, however, see Kristy still smiling right at me before she disappeared from view. That smile said this probably wouldn't be the last time I played with her, and that made me smile.

The girls cleaned up themselves and the basement before heading out for the day. I, on the other hand, went back to bed and slept another eight hours. Visions of the girls and the previous night danced in my head until I fell asleep. I didn't even wake up when Lindsay finally got home, got naked, and snuggled up next to me in bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds