The Anonymous & The Curious

"Hey Ann! Your sister is going to be one hell of a cock-sucker," Amy called back over her shoulder, confirming my earlier suspicion about Ann and Elizabeth being sisters.

"Must run in the family," Ann replied back, and all the girls laughed.

"My jaw is starting to get sore," Elizabeth complained after several minutes.

"Well he's already cum twice," Amy reasoned. "I think maybe it's time we tried something else."

Elizabeth took Amy's cue and moved to the side. Amy slowly slid off her green one-piece. I looked down to see her reveal her beautifully small breasts. They were only slightly larger than Elizabeth's and were capped with the same small, hard, brown nipples. Between her slender legs I could see a neatly trimmed patch of straight black pubic hair. As she turned around, I was treated to an amazing view of her small, inviting ass. Not being able to touch these girls was really beginning to really suck. Amy positioned herself over my lap.

"Don't you want one of these?" Elizabeth asked, holding up a condom she had pulled from the bowl Lindsay had stocked.

Amy only shook her head "no" as I felt her reach between her legs to guide my cock into her tiny, waiting pussy.

She was tight. Really tight. She had to work herself up and down several times before she finally managed to fit my whole length inside her. Once she did, she paused only for a moment before slowly started riding me. She was so wet I could hear my cock sliding in and out of her. The heat from her pussy was amazing, and despite how tight she was – because she was so wet - she was able to fuck me with relative ease. She was moaning uncontrollably now, and I would have given anything to be able to grab her by that sexy ass and push her down as hard as I could on to my cock.

"Oh my God," she kept saying. "I'm never fucking a boy again. Holy shit he feels amazing"

She was riding me with abandon now. Anytime she would slam down on my cock particularly hard, she would let out a sharp yelp and fuck me harder. I could see the other girls had paused their game and were turned around, watching now. Lindsay was smiling grandly.

Amy reached down between her legs and started playing with my balls again as she rode me. Elizabeth had her face inches from where we were joined and watched in fascination as Amy's pussy swallowed my cock over and over again. Amy moved her hand to her clit and told Elizabeth to take over playing with my balls. Elizabeth obeyed and starting fondling my balls, but then stopped after only a minute or so. Amy and I both watched as Elizabeth leaned forward between our legs and started licking my balls as Amy fucked me.

"Fuck, that's hot!" I heard Ann say.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Amy screamed all of the sudden. Elizabeth had now moved up my balls and was now tonguing Amy's clit. I don't know how she managed to keep her tongue there as Amy was now thrashing wildly on top of me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Amy kept panting.

"God you guys are making me wet." I looked up to see Kristy with her hands in her panties.

"...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

I started to feel that familiar sensation as we both climbed closer and closer to orgasm.

"...fuck fuck fuck Fuck FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Amy cried out as she came on my dick. I guess she could feel my cock getting close because she started yelling "Come inside me! Come inside me! Please come inside me!"

That was all I could take. With several loud grunts, I thrust my cock as deep as I could into Amy's soaking pussy and shot my load.

"It's so hot!" she moaned. "I can feel it squirting inside me. It's filling me up!"

We both sat there twitching. Every time my cock throbbed, Amy jerked again, feeling more of my cum shoot inside of her. Finally our orgasms subsided. My cock slipped out of her pussy, but Amy sat there with her head back on my shoulder, relaxing in the afterglow of her orgasm for several minutes.

"It's dripping out," Elizabeth said. We all watched as she leaned forward and began licking the cum from Amy's freshly fucked pussy. Amy twitched and groaned every time Elizabeth's tongue touched her.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," said Lindsay. Elizabeth was now sucking all the cum and pussy juice she could off my limp cock.

"Should we give him another break to recover?" Ann asked.

"Fuck that!" Kristy exclaimed. "I'm too fucking horny now." She still had her hand in her panties and was obviously rubbing her clit as she spoke.

Lindsay, Kristy, and Ann had now joined Amy and Elizabeth over in our little fuck-area.

"C'mon Ann. Let's show these two how it's done," challenged Kristy.

"I don't know if we can beat that!" Ann replied dubiously. Her little sister looked up at her and smiled. She still had sex juices smeared across her face.

"Oh yeah?" said Kristy. "Watch this."

Kristy slid her robe down over her shoulders. She looked even more womanly than normal, standing there in her bustier, panties, and thigh highs.

"A little help, please," she said to Lindsay. Lindsay helped Kristy undo the clasps and lacing on her bustier. When Kristy finally pulled the bustier away, I had to bite my tongue to keep from gasping. Her tits were beautiful and perfect - larger than I had thought. Easily a large D, they were magnificent. There was almost no sag as they hung in place. Her nipples were very light and just a little smaller around than a soda can. The areola and nipple seem to be one, creating beautiful pointed caps on each of her large breasts.

I saw her lean over and whisper something to Lindsay. Whatever Lindsay said must have pleased her, because she turned and looked at me with a big smile. I watched as she stepped up, straddled my legs, and sat down on my lap facing me. My heart was pounding. Here was the object of so many of my fantasies, sitting on my lap with her naked boobs just inches from my face. I could feel the warm heat of her thighs pressed against my own. Then Kristy leaned forward for the straps around my arms. As she did, her breasts were pressed firmly against my chest. The feeling of her skin against mine was delicious. She disengaged the Velcro straps from my wrists, took my hands, and placed them flat on her boobs. The warm flesh was amazing in my hands as I began to squeeze and fondle her. Kristy adjusted her stance so she was sitting almost completely on one of my legs. I could feel the warm heat of her crotch through the silky material of her panties as she started to grind on my thigh. I saw Lindsay grinning out of the corner of my eye.

"I got an idea!" my daughter said as she walked around behind me. I panicked when she reached around to my face and grabbed the bottom of my hood. She must have sensed my panic, because she leaned over, pressing her tits into my back, and whispered in my ear, "Trust me."

Slowly Lindsay lifted the front of my hood up until just my mouth was exposed, and holding it tightly under my nose so no one would accidentally see who their mystery cock belonged to.

"It's been a long evening," Lindsay spoke to Kristy. "I think you should feed him."

Kristy grinned at her friend and then forcefully shoved one of her large nipples into my mouth. Not needing any encouragement, I began sucking, licking, and nibbling on Kristy's offered breast.

"Oh wow!" she groaned. "He's really good at that. He's making me really wet."

We continued like that for several minutes – me sucking and fondling her tits, and her grinding on my leg. I could feel my cock, once again, start to react. She noticed it too and reached down with one hand to grasp me. Deciding to push my luck, I let my free hands wander from her breasts, down her sides, and around to grab her perfect ass. She reacted by stroking me harder as she kept feeding me her breasts.

Suddenly she stood up and, without pause, lost the underwear. Her pussy was shaved bare and smooth, and I could just see the top of her beautiful slit in that little valley between her thighs. She stepped up to me again, took my hand, and shoved it straight to her waiting pussy. She was so wet, and my fingers slid inside of her effortlessly. She wasn't tight, but she wasn't loose either. It was hot, wet, and perfect. She whimpered as my fingers worked her pussy and clit.

"I can't wait anymore," she said desperately. Kristy straddled my legs again, reached down for my cock, and slowly sank down on it until my full length was buried inside of her.

"Oh, my God. Thank you, Lindsay," was all she said. She was facing me as she rode. Lindsay had tied off the loose fabric of my hood so it would stay in place right above my lips, and Kristy reinserted her nipples into my mouth as she bounced up and down. My hands were holding onto her ass for dear life. My head spun as I focused on the feeling of this young girl with her Playboy body riding my dick. I never wanted to forget the sensation of Kristy's wet pussy. She was dripping now and I could feel her juices running down my balls. Harder and harder she was riding me. I could tell she was approaching her orgasm, so I moved one of my hands off her ass and around to her clit. It was awkward turning my wrist like that to touch her, but within seconds of doing so I was rewarded with the sound and feeling of Kristy going off like a rocket. She was shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Every time I thought she was coming down, she would shudder and start cumming again. After about six orgasms, she finally pulled herself up off my hard dick. Her juices were all over my thighs, the chair, and on the floor where it had dripped from my balls.

"Wow Kristy!" Ann exclaimed. I wish I could cum like that.

Kristy looked over at her and winked. "Maybe we'll just have to practice sometime."

Ann blushed, but I could see that the idea excited her.

"Who's next?" Kristy asked. She had grabbed a few of the wipes Lindsay had provided and was now cleaning the excess cum and juices from her pussy and my cock. When she was satisfied that we were clean enough, she leaned over and gave my cock a kiss right on the tip, stood up, and put her robe back on (ignoring her bustier and panties on the floor.

"Well I haven't got to fuck him yet," Ann answered back.

"You're going to have to get him hard again," said Amy.

"It might take a little more work this time, but I think you guys can handle it," Lindsay added.

"What about you sis," Ann turned and asked. "Did you want to fuck him?"

Elizabeth stared at her sister for a moment and stammered, "I...I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she said eyeing the muscle between my legs. I was at the same time both disappointed and relieved. I was disappointed because, well...who wouldn't be disappointed at missing the opportunity to have the virginity of such a lovely young lady. At the same time, I was also relieved that I wouldn't be taking her virginity in such a raucous setting. I didn't want to be responsible for Elizabeth's first time if she ended up walking away feeling ashamed or pressured. I might be a perv, but I try not to be an asshole.

"If you're not ready Elizabeth, then we don't want to pressure you," Lindsay comforted. "...but that actually gives me an idea for something else you could try until he's hard enough to fuck Ann." She leaned over and started whispering in Elizabeth's ear. I saw Elizabeth turn very red, and slowly her nervous expression relaxed into a shy smile. When Lindsay stepped back to get her answer, Elizabeth nodded happily.

Lindsay turned to the other girls and motioned them to assist. Following her lead, they stood, two to a side around my chair. The next thing I knew I was being lowered backwards until I was lying on my back, with my feet awkwardly in the air. Then Lindsay pulled Elizabeth beside her and pulled off her panties.

Elizabeth was now standing completely naked. From my position on the floor, I could just make out her smooth virginal slit. The only separation in that perfect slit was her tiny clit nub just barely peeking out at the top. At one point, she had turned and I was treated to a lovely view of her tiny round butt. Every part of her body was young, fresh, and smooth. I so badly wanted to touch her all over.

"Go ahead," Lindsay instructed. "Just lower yourself down till your sitting on his face. He'll know what to do."

"O...ok," Elizabeth replied. She came around and stood over my head, one foot by each of my ears. When her legs parted to straddle my head, I saw her small slit separate just slightly, revealing a sliver of sticky wetness that clung to both lips for just a moment before choosing a side.

"Do you want me to strap his arms back to the chair," Lindsay asked. "...or do you want him to be able to use his fingers too?"

"If she's a virgin, then fingers might not be a good idea," Kristy advised.

"No," Ann disagreed. "She popped her cherry a couple years ago."

The girls looked at Ann.

"We both did it together," she explained. "We've been using mom's toys for a while now. I was going to get one for myself – or ask mom to get one for me, but I chickened out."

"You can have one of mine," Kristy offered.

"I can't decide if that's hot, or gross," Ann joked back with a smile.

"I don't see anyone here using condoms," Kristy retorted.

"Touché," Ann congratulated. Lindsay looked back at Elizabeth.

"No straps then?"

"No," Elizabeth confirmed.

As Elizabeth began to squat, I saw her slit spread again, slightly more this time; and again I could see small, sticky strands of wetness trying to decide which side they were going to stick to. As she lowered further, I was also treated to a beautiful view of her young puckered asshole. Then I lost sight of everything as Elizabeth's wet virgin pussy settled right on my face.

The scent of her pussy was unlike any woman I had been with before. It lacked the deep musky undertone of more mature women. It was almost sweet, like a cross between a peach and some exotic flower.

In her inexperience, Elizabeth had done exactly as Lindsay had suggested and simply sat on my face. As turned on as I was to have her young pussy resting on my lips and her smooth ass against my face, I was starting to have trouble breathing. I brought my arms up and around so I could gently encourage her to lean forward against my knees – which were sticking straight up since my legs were still strapped to the overturned chair legs. Seeing what I was doing, Lindsay helped.

"Lean forward against his legs," Lindsay instructed. "You got give him room to breathe and touch you."

Elizabeth obeyed and leaned forward. When she did, I was once again treated to the most erotic view of her small spread ass and wet young pussy. Reaching up and taking one tight cheek in each hand, I spread Elizabeth open and buried my tongue in her pussy.

She squealed when my tongue touched her clit for the first time. Her young juices were sweet and dripping on my face within minutes. She tasted as fresh as she looked, and I let my tongue travel slowly along her labia. I traced gently up her lips, focused on her clit a for a bit, and then returned to tease her lips again. She began bucking wildly when my tongue wandered briefly over her tiny puckered asshole.

As she became more and more excited, I started focusing more and more on her clit. She was moaning loudly now.

"...feels so good...oh, that's nice...right there...don't stop...oh my God, he's licking my butt again...oh, I'm gonna cum soon!"

I kept up my oral assault as Elizabeth moaned and bucked more and more. I could tell she was getting close as I inserted my fingers into her little hole. I was amazed at how tight she actually was. I didn't think I could have fit my cock in her even if she had agreed to it. As I continued sucking on her clit and working her inside with my fingers, Elizabeth suddenly leaned way over and took my cock in her mouth for the second time that evening. Not one to be outdone, I gently touched her asshole with my pinky finger as I continued to suck and finger her.

"Oh, I like that!" she managed to say. "I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

"Watch this," Ann said with a smile. The other girls looked at her curiously, and then back to Elizabeth.

At that moment, I let my pinky finger slide just past her rectum and into her asshole.

"OH FUCK!" Elizabeth started screaming. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!"

The next thing I know, Elizabeth had raised her hip off my face as streams of her sweet cum started squirting from her tiny hole. The sticky juice flooded over my face, chest, the chair, and the floor where we lay. When I thought she was done, I leaned up to give her clit a little kiss. As soon as my lips touched her though, she screamed, and more juice came flowing out of her gorgeous young pussy.

"I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed. "FUCK! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING!"

All I could do was hold on and try to keep Elizabeth's bucking hips from breaking my nose. I didn't know how one girl could produce so much cum. After an orgasm that seemed to last minutes, Elizabeth's bucking stopped as she doubled over trying to catch her breath. I was tempted to touch her clit again, but I figured I should let the poor thing rest a bit.

"I changed my mind Kristy," Ann said, finally tearing her eyes away from the sticky scene. "I wanna cum like THAT!"

"I've never seen a girl squirt like that before," Kristy answered with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"I know," Ann agreed. "I can't squirt either, but Elizabeth has been doing it ever since she first started masturbating, well...at least with toys.

Elizabeth had turned bright red as the girls discussed her amazing ability.

"Next time I'll know to put a tarp down," Lindsay laughed. "This floor is soaked!"

"Sorry," Elizabeth apologized meekly.

"Don't apologize!" Lindsay replied. "That was awesome!"

The other girls agreed as Lindsay helped Elizabeth wipe herself and the chair down as much as possible. She let Elizabeth clean me up. Once that was accomplished, the girls righted my chair.

"Ooh," said Ann. "You got him hard again sis. My turn!"

Sure enough, between the pussy shower and blowjob Elizabeth had just given me, my cock was definitely on the rise again. I was really looking forward to playing with Ann now.

They were about to redo my arm straps to when Ann told them not to.

"I want him to be able to touch me," she explained.

While Ann was still topless from tit-fucking me earlier, she was also the only one who still had panties on – not counting Lindsay. As if she realized this the same time I thought it, Ann reached down and slid her pink cotton panties to the floor. Ann also shaved her pussy, which allowed her soft pink lips to peak out at me from between her legs.

"Do you want a condom?" her sister asked.

"No. I have a better idea," Ann replied with a wicked grin.

"Oh," Elizabeth acknowledged with a smile. Whatever the idea was, Elizabeth seemed to know exactly what her sister was thinking.

Ann walked up to where I was sitting. "Put out your hands."

I was waiting for someone who knew what she was talking about to respond, but then she tapped me on the leg to indicate she was speaking to me. It surprised me at first, as this was the first time tonight any of them had addressed me directly.

"Go ahead. Put out your hands," she continued.

I did as I was told and watched as Ann turned around and stuck her ass out, right into my waiting hands. Without needing further instruction, I began kneading her firm full ass.

"You've got great hands," Ann said. Evidently she had no issues addressing me directly as we played. I was running my hands gently up over the curves of her butt, feeling the softness, then squeezing hard and feeling the fullness fill my hands. As I squeezed, her ass cheeks spread revealing her small puckered hole wet pussy lips at the same time. When her pussy spread I could just make out the tight walls around the entrance to her slippery tunnel. I ached to be inside her, but since I wasn't able to do that, I took a chance to lean over and plant my tongue right on her offered asshole.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds