The Bird Returns Ch. 01

When they arrived home, Aunty Jo stripped and Carla had the cook fix lunch. Joanna had a hamburger patty and a scoop of cottage cheese. Carla said that if Aunty Jo did her exercises well, she would get another hamburger patty for dinner. "We are interested in getting your weight back down where it should be. It will take 6 to 8 months to take off 100 pounds. Reduced caloric intake and brisk exercise will help you maintain your physique as the pounds melt off."

Joanna had a treadmill in her exercise room. Carla made a note to get another one for her tomorrow. For today, Joanna would run alone. Carla wanted to do a whole body exercise, so she had Aunty Jo running with a ten pound weight in each hand. Carrying the weights while running put stress on Joanna's entire body. And, she had to learn to run naked. She had to limit the up and down motion, because it made her big tits flop too much. She got a lot better at it by the time she was finished running. She ran for 30 minutes at a fairly slow rate, but she was exhausted when she finished.

Carla told Aunty Jo that after exercises each day, she would give Carla an orgasm. Today would be a little nicer than usual, since normally Carla would be sweating profusely at the end of the run. Aunty Jo bent over with arousal. Carla knew it was because she had gotten mad about having to give Carla an orgasm and was very horny. Carla spread her legs and told Aunty Jo, "Do a good job on me, Aunty, and I might let you cum."

While Aunty Jo was licking Carla's pussy, Carla called her mother. "Come on over, Mom. I have something to tell you." Joanna had just finished making Carla cum, when Virginia came in. "Hi, Mom," said Carla. "Go ahead and cum, Aunty Jo."

Virginia's eyes got very big as she saw Joanna, naked, convulsing on the floor. Joanna looked fairly happy when she stood back up. Carla told Joanna to tell Virginia what she had told the attorney this morning. Of course, Joanna was very mad and embarrassed to have to tell Virginia about this on top of being naked in front of her. So Aunty Jo was very horny again even though she had just cum. Virginia was surprised to say the least. Carla told her that Aunty Jo was very interested in losing weight and that Carla was going to live here to help her. She asked if Virginia wanted to move in. "Don't worry, Mom. It will be all right if you bring your girlfriends here, but Aunty Jo will want to watch and will probably join in with you," Said Carla.

"Are you sure, Carla? Joanna has not shown much interest in women for several years." In fact, Joanna had become downright hostile toward women who liked women, but Virginia didn't like to think bad thoughts about her sister. She loved her younger sister, but she knew the Joanna did not always return that love.

"It is part of the makeover I am doing for her. Trust me, she will love it." Virginia called her girlfriend, Anita Taggert, and told her to come over.

Carla sent Aunty Jo to get a shower and called her current squeeze, Kim Brady, to bring what she would need for a couple of days and move in with her. Kim was a beautiful blonde, at 5'6" and 125 pounds, with very nice boobs and a perfect ass. Kim was a bright girl or Carla would not have been interested in her, but she was satisfied working as a hairdresser. She did not want to challenge her limits. She did not know about Carla's "good fortune" so she had the same questions as Virginia regarding Joanna's attitude toward women who liked women. Carla told her to come on over and check the situation out and move in or not as she saw fit. When Kim arrived, Carla gave her a big kiss and put her hand into Kim's panties. Carla and Joanna were naked, so Kim stripped as well. Kim had Joanna tell Kim the story Joanna had told the attorney. This story is now the official version of events. Only Carla and Aunty Jo know different and neither is telling.

Carla wanted to get Kim's input as a hairdresser and cosmetician. Carla wanted to decorate Aunty Jo. Shave her twat, get her some piercings. Stuff like that. Kim was knowledgeable in those areas and she told Carla, "I would say you will want to take her to Vegas. They have the best hair removal technicians there, whether you want waxing or permanent hair removal and the piercing artists there are the best. How far are you wanting to go? Are you going to have her lose weight?"

"I plan on getting her back to the way she looked before she got married. I think I want her to have all the hair below her neck permanently removed. And I want her nipples, her belly button and her clit hood pierced with heavy gauge rings. And have slave chains running from her nipples to her clit through her belly button ring. What do you think?"

"Let me give you some possibilities, Carla. First off, you could remove all her body hair, pussy, armpits, legs, arms, head and eyebrows. I've seen pictures and that is a hot look. If Joanna really loses the extra weight, she will be a fine-looking babe, especially as tall as she is. As far as piercings, there is a new fad called 'pussy lacing', where the labia are pierced and 5 or 6 grommets are placed in each labium. Then you can lace your pussy up and it looks fine. You can use a hot pink ribbon or polka dots or leather. You can wear your laces instead of panties. It looks rad."

"Do you know anyone in Vegas? How do we find the best hair removers and piercers?"

"My cosmetology school was in Vegas. I have stayed in touch with my instructor. She will know what we need to know."

"Get on the phone. We need to meet with one of your friends and get appointments with the best technicians. If you can set up those meetings, I can get us a fancy suite with treadmills and arrange our travel."

"I will do that now. It is 6 o'clock here, but only 4 o'clock in Vegas."

"Let me know when you have them set up. It's time to think about food. Do you want any dinner?"

"Can we get pizza? With pepperoni, sausage and anchovies?"

"I'll get two medium pizzas. Mom will be coming over with her galfriend. Aunty Jo will get her usual diet plate. I'll have to fix that for her." Carla called the pizza place and they said they would be there in 30 minutes. She went to the kitchen and had the cook fix Joanna a hamburger patty and cottage cheese and then go home. Joanna had just finished eating when the doorbell rang. Carla gave Joanna two $20 bills and told her to go pay for the pizzas and to be sure and open the door so the delivery man could see her whole body. No hiding.

When Joanna got back with the pizzas, she was shaking. She was horny from getting mad and embarrassed about having to let the pizza guy see her naked. She continued to shake and shiver while Kim and Carla ate their pizza and put the rest into the oven to wait for Mom and Anita. Carla asked Kim if she wanted to cum. Kim, of course, thought Carla was going to give her some loving and said, "Sure." She was surprised when Carla said, "Crawl over to Kim and eat her pussy, Aunty Jo."

Aunty Jo was on her knees before she had time to be angry and humiliated. So she was very horny when she started licking Kim. Kim was surprised that Aunty Jo would eat her and even more surprised that she seemed to be pretty good at it. Just then the doorbell rang and Carla let her mother and Anita in. While Carla was getting their pizza for them, Anita and Virginia watched Joanna licking Kim's pussy and were amazed. Joanna was further embarrassed. And, it got worse when Carla said, "Let me know, Mom, if you or Anita want Aunty Jo to give you pleasure. She is getting pretty good at it."

"She sure seems to have changed a lot, Carla," said Anita. "I think I would like to have some of that."

"She is learning to be much more open-minded, don't you think? Aunty Jo, after you finish with Kim, make Anita cum. Thank you, sweetie."

Aunty Jo's embarrassment meter was pegged, what with Kim and Virginia and Anita all witnessing or experiencing Joanna's fast-growing expertise with her tongue. She was licking Kim's slit up and down and poking her tongue into Kim's pussy, while pinching her clit with her fingers. Kim was squirming and moaning as Joanna worked on her. Kim came hard, screaming her pleasure and slumping back on the sofa. Joanna then crawled to Anita. Anita was a little older than Joanna and had a nice figure for her age. It was easy to see why Virginia loved her. Anita spread her legs and Joanna started licking Anita's cunt up the slit and back down. She nibbled on her clit and then bit it sharply and pulled on it with her mouth, while she stuck the fingers of her right hand into Anita's pussy and the middle finger of her left hand went into Anita's asshole. Anita came with a shout and sagged down while she recovered. "Goodness, Virginia, your sister is a pussy-licking queen. You must try her. She is wonderful." Joanna spasmed with humiliation and horniness at the mention of licking Virginia. She was now so horny she would do all most anything for relief.

"Please, Carla. I need to cum. I am begging you."

"Of course, Aunty Jo. You know I will do anything for you. Cum for us now."

Joanna had perhaps the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. She flopped around on the floor, totally out of control. Carla just said "cum" and Joanna had a huge orgasm. Spectacular. But, Joanna was hoping she could somehow get out of this situation. She had to admire the orgasms, but she needed to get her life back. She had learned more about oral sex in the past two days than she had in all of her prior life. And, Carla had taken all of her money. How would she live? There was that agreement for Carla to take care of her for the rest of her life, but would she? Joanna had to admit to herself that she would not live up to such an agreement herself, so she was not sure she could trust Carla.

Carla said, "Mom, are you sure you don't want to try Aunty Jo out? It is time for her to learn a new trick and you might like to learn with her."

"No, Carla. I am not going to have sex with my sister. That would be like having sex with you."

"Geez, Mom. I want to have sex with you. I have wanted to since I was a little girl. You have a beautiful body and when we used to shower together, you were so soft and loveable. If you stay here, I will probably get you in bed before too long." Victoria shuddered, but she didn't leave.

"OK, Aunty Jo. You are going to learn about rimming. So you know what that is?

"No, Carla, I don't."

"Rimming is where you stick your tongue in my asshole. And I want you to lick around my hole and then form your tongue into a point and stick it into my asshole. I want you to fuck my asshole with your tongue until I cum."

Joanna almost fell down from the strength of the tremor of arousal that coursed through her loins from the anger and humiliation of even talking about anal sex, let alone talking about it in front of other people and actually having to do it.

Carla bent over and spread her ass cheeks and told Joanna, "Crawl over here and start licking. Lick me and fuck me with your tongue until I cum. Do it now."

Joanna was feeling very put upon and her mind was delaying any action but her hands and knees were already moving toward Carla. Anita was still delaying as her tongue began licking around Carla's asshole and made the first tentative penetration of Carla's asshole. Then her tongue penetrated deeper and deeper and pulled out and pushed in. In and out. In and out. Faster and harder. She was breathing in Carla's sexual aroma and she was even being aroused by it. The whole scene was surreal to her. She was an intelligent woman, as was Virginia. Carla's IQ did not come out of the blue. The whole family had been pretty smart. So, here she was: All 6" 2' of her smart self, licking the asshole of her young niece. How embarrassing, she thought as she was wracked by another spasm of arousal. Maybe if she did a good job, Carla would give her another cum. That would be nice. So, she put her nose to the asshole and worked harder. She could tell Carla was getting close and she decided to try something else; she stuck her fingers into Carla's pussy. Carla came with a vengeance, backing into Joanna's face trying to get Joanna's tongue further up her butt. When Carla calmed down, she said, "Aunty Jo, you are getting pretty good. Congratulations. You may make yourself cum with your hands." Joanna only had to rub her cunt for a couple of minutes before she cried out and came, sobbing in relief and pity for herself.

Carla asked Kim if she had called her friends in Vegas. Kim admitted she had forgotten, so Carla made her call right then. Kim was relieved when her former instructor, Consuela Ramos, answered the phone. Kim asked her if she knew the best hair removal and piercing artisans in Vegas. She said she did, so Kim asked if she could get appointments with them to discuss a project. Kim said she wanted to meet with Consuela and the two artisans she picked before doing the project. When would they be available to consult? Consuela said they could all meet Friday afternoon, day after tomorrow, at her office at 3 PM.

Carla called Shirley McManus, her travel agent and sometime lover. Shirley was a redhead, 5' 6", 125 pounds with a nice figure. She had been a Friend With Benefits of Carla's for 4 years or so. When she answered, Carla told her, "I need to be in Vegas on Friday by noon local time, so I need to leave here about 11:30 AM. I want a private jet that holds at least 5 passengers, but there may only be 3. I also want a two bedroom suite starting Friday night and lasting through the weekend, but probably for longer. I want a room on the top floor with ultra king-sized beds and treadmills, a pool and a great view, with complimentary champagne and wine included."

Shirley said she would have it ready, but, she said, "You haven't got the money for such things and the airplane has to be paid prior to takeoff."

"Got it covered, Shirl," and Carla gave her Joanna's credit card number. "I have Power of Attorney for this card and Aunty Jo is going with us, so it is OK. "

"Be at the airfield by 11:15. Go to 'Private Jets "R" Us.' Have a nice flight."

"Thanks, Shirl, we need to get together sometime."

"Call me, hon."

Carla asked Virginia, "Mom, which guest room do you and Anita want? Kim and Aunty Jo and I are in Aunty's room. There are TVs in the rooms with DVD players, if you brought any with you. We are going to bed. Breakfast at 9 AM. Good night, Mom."

"Good night, Carla."

Kim and Carla picked up their clothes and took Aunty Jo to bed. Carla told Kim and Aunty Jo to come with her into the bathroom. Carla said she had to piss and that Aunty Jo needed to learn how to serve as a toilet in an emergency anyway, so she ordered Aunty Jo to get into the shower stall and kneel down. "Put your mouth on my pussy and keep it tight. Do not let any drops spill. Drink my piss." With that she let her piss flow into Joanna's mouth. Aunty Jo spluttered and gagged slightly, but didn't let any drops fall out of her mouth. But she was getting hornier and hornier from the humiliation and anger at this. When she was finished, she told Joanna to clean her pussy off. Then she asked Kim if she needed to go. Kim said she would try that later, but she would use the toilet right now. Carla had Joanna lick Kim clean when she was through. "Do you need to pee, Aunty?" said Carla. Aunty Jo used the toilet.

Then they showered and brushed their teeth and went to the room. The king-sized bed was inviting and comfortable. They put Joanna in the middle and Carla and Kim were on either side of her. Joanna was very much in need of a cum. Carla said that she needed to learn to hold in her desires, so it would be morning or later before a cum would be allowed. Then the two girls fondled and teased Joanna for an hour before going to sleep, leaving Joanna red hot with desire. Carla said, "At 8 o'clock, wake me up with a cum, then do Kim. And when you get to breakfast, ask Mom and Anita if they would like a cum. Then you may get to cum yourself. Good night, Aunty."

At 8 AM, Carla felt Joanna's lips on her pussy and she was very wet and aroused. In what seemed like not time at all, she came. Not a huge orgasm, but not a bad way to start the day. Kim was next and her orgasm was apparently significantly stronger. They got up and brushed their teeth, etc. and went down for breakfast. All of them naked. When they got there, Virginia and Anita asked if they had misplaced their clothes and Martha averted her eyes. Carla said, no, it just seemed easier to be naked in the house. She turned to Martha and said, "If seeing naked people bothers you, Martha, you are going to have to get over it. There are going to be a lot of naked people over the next few months. Maybe you and Audrey should consider it. You will save money on getting your uniforms cleaned. And you might occasionally have the opportunity to have Aunty Jo to lick your pussy and it will save you time, since you won't have to take your clothes off."

"I'll give it some thought, Carla," said Martha, shaking her head. Meanwhile, Joanna had asked whether Virginia or Anita wanted to cum and they shook their heads. Joanna had not cum since sometime yesterday and she was in dire need of a cum, so she begged Carla to please let her cum and Carla said, "Cum, Aunty Jo." And Aunty Jo came. And this was a big one, so she kept cumming for longer than she ever had before. Wow, Aunty Jo said to herself.

Carla asked her Mom and Anita if they wanted to go to Vegas for the weekend and they said they would love that. Carla told them that they would leave the house at 10:45 for the airport. Then Carla told Kim and Joanna to get dressed so they could go pick out treadmills. They went to the exercise equipment shop and got three new treadmills with remote controls for speed. Kim said, "Why three treadmills?"

"If you are living with us, you are running," Carla retorted.

"You are making me think about that, honey. I'm not much of an exerciser."

"It will only be today. Then we will be exercising in Vegas. Unless you don't want to go to Vegas."

"You know I really love running, don't you, baby?"

"OK. The plane takes off at 11:30 tomorrow. I am excited. Does anyone need to buy anything before we leave?"

Since no one needed anything, they returned home, Joanna removed her clothes and they had Martha fix lunch. Joanna had her hamburger patty and cottage cheese, Carla had a BLT and Kim got a Caesar salad.

Shortly after lunch the treadmills were delivered and set up in the exercise room and the old treadmill was taken away. Carla said, "Let's do this thing." And stripped and turned on the treadmills. Kim removed her clothes and Joanna got her weights and they began running. 30 minutes later they were done, soaking in sweat and tired. Joanna had done better today. Better speed, less titty bouncing. Making progress. Carla thought she could already see some improvement in Joanna's figure, but she might have been imagining it.

Carla lay down and told Joanna to start to work. Joanna looked at Carla's sweaty crotch and grimaced. What was it going to smell like? Was she going to get sick? She stuck her tongue up Carla's slit and breathed in. Not too different. After all, Carla had pretty good hygiene. She could smell and taste the sweat Carla was secreting. It actually tasted quite good. Joanna licked up and down Carla's slit, bit her clit put three fingers in her pussy and had her cumming in no time. Carla pulled Joanna up on her body and kissed her lips. "Feel how good it feels to slide around on my slippery skin, Aunty Jo?"

Joanna agreed. She could not believe that she was actually enjoying parts of this treatment. She dared not let anyone know. They would probably make it worse if they knew. She murmured a soft, "Yes."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds